Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Supervisor Dubai
No. of Positions – 3
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• Send them to the suppliers.
• Review inventories and order as required.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Review deliveries against the orders.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Job Outline: Manage all aspects of supply chain, implementing systems for effective and accurate forecasting, inventory and replenishment. Work closely with Regional Casual Dining Manager. Managing supply arrangements, interacting with local and overseas suppliers.
Interested applicant may send their CV, the salary is negotiable
Shipping Executive Dubai
Department : Shipping Department
Job Purpose : Assisting Shipping Manager
1. To communicate with shipping agentsworld wide
2. To prepare , verify & finalize all shipping documents
3 . To pass documents thru E - mirsal system
4 . To negotiate freight rates with shipping agents
5 . To prepare reports in excel related to trade.
6. Any other general tasks assigned by Management.
Distribution Manager Dubai
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a smooth operation of the Distribution/Warehousing Department and helps provide 24-hour coverage.
Provide general supervision of all warehouse operations managers and functional processes within the department.
Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and trained department that supports the warehousing function by offering the highest levels of logistics support.
5yrs in all facets of outbound and inbound warehousing.
Job type: Full time.
Pricing Manager Dubai
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the Order-to-Cash cycle of the Business Process; this includes Order Verification, Quotation generation, Validation, Procurement, Supply, Invoicing and Payment Collections.
• Responsible for maintaining and managing pricing information and providing accurate costing information for the sales team.
• Make sure that renewal is sent 2-3 months in advance prior to expiry
• Responsible for keeping track of Tenders/RFPS/Renewals/AMCs and facilitating Bid Bonds and Performance Bonds.
• Responsible for keeping maintaining, managing and tracking agreements with Principals and other partners and alerting Business Units/Product Managers about their renewal on time.
• Responsible for providing regular, timely and accurate MIS on all aspects of this Business process to the Operations Head and Sr. Management
Activity Index: On but-not-limited to basis.
• Pricing, Preparation of Quotes and renewal of contract, renewal pricing etc.
• Order book – Status management, carry forward analysis, multi-year business and business prospects tracking, LPO, PO values etc.
• Principal communication – Pricing, promotion, trails, webinars, visits, products, special projects and promotions, pipeline review calls, Account payables, payout escalations etc.
• Tenders & Business Proposal – Own process of preparation & submission of Tenders / building Business Proposals on case to case basis, Project costing and matters related to scope creep
• MIS preparation – For leadership reviews
• Collection follow-ups - BMs, Country or service heads, Finance teams and others
• Set Up Trials/ Webinar - For various Products based on principal or business requests
• Maintain Partner price sheets – Be custodian of pricing for various products
Warehouse Positions Dubai
Warehouse assistant /warehouse team leader/ warehouse supervisor.
Expereince of atleast 1 year with logistics background in off loading, putting away, picking, packing.
Handled inbound and outbound shipments, checking for damage, tally the number of items.
If interested please forward your CV
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Manages Shipping and Receiving of all items.
Leadership of material handlers and other warehouse personnel to pick, pack and ship orders. Works with others or alone to ensure correct paperwork is available for order processing and material traceability.
Ensures on-time or better delivery of transfer orders and sales orders.
Responsible for 100% order accuracy with equipment checked out to company standards.
Maintains and operates the warehouse in a clean, safe, and organized manner.
Accountable for inventory condition and accuracy.
5yrs in Warehouse Management
Job Type: Full time.
Businessa Development Officer Dubai
For a well-established Multinational Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone dealing with logistics & freight forwarding is looking for a Business Development Executive. Office timing 8 AM – 6 PM. Sunday to Thursday.
Salary- AED 9,000 – AED 11,000 (based on experience and skills)
Medical and air ticket.
Should have constant communication with new customers; coordinate with freight management departments about relevant company policies, department and customer expectations. Prepare sales plans and reports.
He should have good clientele and good communication skills, Must have a strong UAE experience and a valid UAE Driving License.
A degree holder.
Interested candidates may please send us your resume