Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchase Manager :
Place orders with suppliers
Maintain links of emails of Manager to suppliers.
Follow up order status
Arrange documents for custom clearance.
Match the received goods with Purchase Invoices and Enter into system.
Maintain supplier accounts.
Air Charter Service
Cargo Broker Dubai
Arabic speaking The Company: Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East. Voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year in 2013 and 2014 at the prestigious ACW World Air Cargo Awards we are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our award winning Cargo division. The Role: • New business generation within a portfolio of clients • Client and supplier relationship management • Management of Cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report • Achievement of monthly and annual targets What we look for: • Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport • Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English is essential • A proven track record in sales and business development • Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels • Results driven and disciplined • An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail • A hard-working self-motivated team player • An interest or knowledge of the aircraft charter operation We Offer • Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission • Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service. • Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Responsible for Import/Export documentation, customs clearance process.
• Process and monitor all Procurement, Supply and Logistics processes from import resourcing, P.O preparation, execution and verification to payment processing.
• Freight Coordination, verification of shipment booking info, shipment inspection- Supplier Communication - Import Sourcing- Stock report monitoring
• Preparation of documents and coordination with Local authorities for obtaining permits/approvals for Import/Export as per country requirement.
• Liaising with Suppliers & Forwarders for getting shipping documents, Certificates as per customer requirements.
• Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity. Maintain physical movements of trading materials into and out of the warehouse.
• Ensure incoming/outgoing product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
Oasis Smart Sim
Logistics Executive Dubai
1) Day to day negotiations and coordination with freight forwarders.
2) Issuance of all required shipping documents.
3) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
4) Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
5) Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
6) Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
7) Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
8) Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
9) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
10) Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
11) Negotiate transportation rates or services.
12) Negotiate with suppliers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
13) Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
14) Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
15) Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
16) Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
17) Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
18) Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities/cost.
Logistics Manager Dubai
For a Travel & Concierge Agency
- Booking airline tickets, hotels, tour operators
- Liaising with DMCC's
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Managing all the bookings
- Must have 8 years experience
- Must have IATA knowledge
- Must have fluency in English
- Ideally will have worked in Europe or Asia
We are located in Dubai - however all our trips are outbound in Asia, Europe, USA, Southamerica.
Position opening is immediate to join 2 of our current Logistics Managers.
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Procurement Supervisor Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.If dealt with UN and other NGO tender will be added advantage.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.
Warehouse operator Dubai
Load/Unload Operator - Warehouse Operator
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Load/Unload Operator. If you are a dedicated warehouse operator with a proven track record of success in logistics we invite you to apply. Primarily responsible for loading/unloading products leaving from or arriving at warehouse locations.