Logistics & Supply
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
We are looking for the post of Logistic coordinator with minimum 2 years experienced in UAE for immediate join. salary is negotiable
Logistic Coordinator with at least TWO YEARs experience in Export Documentation. Ideal candidate should have excellent skills in MS Office Packages with Good verbal and written communication skills. export experience will be a plus to the candidate. Only persons who can join immediately preferred.
Transport supervisor Dubai
job description: Looking for a transport supervisor having more than 2 years of experience in transportation sector. Having full knowledge of container import,export.Responsible for handling a fleet of trailers & pickups.Responsible for scheduling all repair and fleet maintenance.Responsible for managing all the transportation related operations. Competitive salary package will be provided depending upon experience.
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
Job description: We are looking for a Filipino Purchaser with the following essential qualities/experience:.
good oral and written communication skills;
ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships;
a good standard of numeracy in order to analyses facts and figures;
a flair for negotiation and networking;
the ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
a confident and mature approach;
Tact and diplomacy.
Smart working Person, salary negotiable by employer
Logistics Executive Dubai
seeking Experienced Logistics executive for a company in Dubai,
The person should be well experienced in Air, Sea operations and documentations, Mirsal II, Calogi, AWB executions, communicate with major shipping lines and Air lines, customers and vendors, Dubai port and Dubai customs,
Pls send your CV
Warehouse manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager in UAE.Job Details:
Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BS degree in logistics.
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Knowledge of ERP and Vend