Logistics & Supply
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistic Personnel in JAFZA Company!
Male required LOGISTIC job- KNOWS Custom and documentation
with 2 years experience in the same field
DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST!!
good salary package+benefits+visa
Please send your CV along
Sales Executive Dubai
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
- Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
- Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
- We are looking to hire Sales Executives for a Freight forwarding & Shipping company based in Dubai.
- Candidate must be from same background with UAE Experience.
- UAE Driving Licence is must
Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
• Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Manage Key Sales Accounts & identify and develop new accounts
• Well understanding on segment of market and develop sales plans.
• Identifying key growth sectors in the region.
• Develop the new clients and retain the existing clients
• To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution
• To Be well aware of the local Market
• To Have good know –How of the service providers and customers
• Negotiation of the rates and improve service levels
• Study existing competitors and for the newer strategies.
• Responsible for the Budget, Business Plan, Reporting and general management of the office.
• Formulation of the overall Division Strategy, ensuring delivery of Revenue , Profit Growth, and implementation of the freight management
• Streamline Operational Processes and SOP's & Operational Execution
• Candidate must have PR with customers to get leads & convert in to sales.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and have a proven track record in achieving significant growth.
Experience : Min : 7Yr Max : 12Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $4000 - $6000 per month
Location : United Arab Emirates
Assistant Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
The main objective of this role is to maintain and build an existing customer base and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
• Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
• Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
• Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
• Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
• Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
Experience : Min : 1Yr Max : 5Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $2000 - $3000 per month
Procurement Manager Dubai
to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
• BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Supply Chain Executive Dubai
Supply Chain Executive
Experience in Export Documentations is important
Knowledge on Supply Chain processes
Experience on any ERP
5 years experience
Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Nos. Dubai
· Candidates should hold Driving license issued in UAE (Dubai issued license will be prioritized).
· Candidates with RTA (Limousine) driving permit, valid or expired within last 10 months will be prioritized.
· Candidates should have minimum 5 years of hands on driving experience in Dubai and other Emirates of UAE.
· Candidates with good spoken English ONLY will be considered. Arabic / Urdu / Hindi speaking will be an advantage.
· Candidates be well groomed and pleasing personality.
· Candidates should be ready to work in multiple shift duties.
· Preferred Nationality will be Indian / Pakistani / Filipino / Nepali
Salary & Benefits :
· Qualified candidates will be offered with a monthly salary of AED.2,500/-
· Working hours will be 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
· Additional working hours after 10 hours will be provided as Overtime.
· Leave salary of 30 days will be provided once in every 12 months.
· Air ticket to home country will be provided once in every 2 years.