Logistics & Supply
Document Controller Dubai
develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
Checking the quality of documents.Monitoring processes.Producing listings.
Setting up project filling systems.Teaming up with other documentation groups.
Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
Generate the various document control reports as required.
Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs.
Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors, and suppliers as applicable.
Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Purchasing Supervisor Dubai
No. of Positions – 3
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• Send them to the suppliers.
• Review inventories and order as required.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Review deliveries against the orders.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Materials Manager Dubai
The Materials Coordinator will oversee the materials flow and operation to ensure that all the right goods, documents, and/or products are available and serving their proper function. This position will be directly responsible for inventory and warehouse activities. Overseeing daily receiving, unloading, transporting and storage of product and materials as well of shipment of goods to customer.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Coordinate and expedite flow of materials between sections or departments, per production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, per job order priorities and material availability
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Ensure the accuracy of SAP inventory (raw materials, finished goods and supplies)
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Assist in supervision of all internal and external warehouse activities to maintain sustained service levels
- Ensure that all employees are compliant with company, departmental and safety policies and procedures
- Maintain physical condition and organization of internal and external warehouses, implementing 5S principles and sustaining through frequent inspections and completion of follow-up actions
- Maintain weekly/monthly/yearly inventory of warehouse and accurately report all information related to production. Maintain accurate forms and files to comply with internal and external requirements
- Ensure all paperwork to customer is accurate when shipping product
- Organize and participate in monthly physical inventory counts and reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- 5 - 7 years’ relevant industry experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate with management, customers and vendors
- Understanding of inventory flow preferred
- Warehouse Organization skills
- Proficient with MS-Office, salary 11,000 AED per month
Procurement Officer Dubai
TRADING DUBAI/ AED 8000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS, A large trading company is looking for a procurement officer. Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in procuring electronic products (Security system, CCTV, Access Control, Building Management System, Structured cabling, ELV). You must possess strong negotiating skills. Candidate with UAE Driving License and who can join immediately will be given preference.
Inventory controller Dubai
We are looking to recruit for a Inventory/Cost Controller to join our F&B Company based in Dubai, UAE. This person will be responsible for maintaining for inventory cost for the restaurants, sub ledger transactions, dealing with raw materials / ingredients and packaging costs, provide support to restaurant staff on accounting issues. The ideal candidate must have at least 3-5 years of costing experience within F&B industry and with Accounting / Finance Degree. You must possess excellent all round communication skills, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and have worked in a Cost Accounting role previously.
Warehouse manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager in UAE.Job Details:
Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BS degree in logistics.
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Knowledge of ERP and Vend
Logistics officer Dubai
Job description: Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
Waterproofing checking underground level and in wet areas in the building.
Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling and light fittings.
Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
Shipping Executive Dubai
Department : Shipping Department
Job Purpose : Assisting Shipping Manager
1. To communicate with shipping agentsworld wide
2. To prepare , verify & finalize all shipping documents
3 . To pass documents thru E - mirsal system
4 . To negotiate freight rates with shipping agents
5 . To prepare reports in excel related to trade.
6. Any other general tasks assigned by Management.