Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
We Aroma Car Care is currently looking for suitable candidates as Purchasing Coordinator with experience in auto industry with minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE.
Candidate should have the strong knowledge and understanding of purchasing procedures.
Candidate should have the ability to work independently.
Candidate must have the accounting experience.
The candidates must have a valid driving license.
Candidates who are available for immediate hire
Maintenance Manager Dubai
Job Location: Sharjah
Reporting Structure: Production Director
Working Hours/Days: Sunday - Thursday
- Working Experience in Cold Storage OR Amonia Refrigeration plan / Refrigerator.
- Good Management & Leadership Skills.
- Should be able to handle a team of 8 –10 people as they will be reporting to him.
- First preference would be given to the candidates based in UAE.
Education Qualifications Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Gender/ Age: Only Male (Should be around 40 yrs)
Salary Range: AED 15K – 20K(Flexible if profile is excellent)
Industries to Target: Meat Industry , Frozen product industry (VEG –NON VEG)
Pricing Manager Dubai
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the Order-to-Cash cycle of the Business Process; this includes Order Verification, Quotation generation, Validation, Procurement, Supply, Invoicing and Payment Collections.
• Responsible for maintaining and managing pricing information and providing accurate costing information for the sales team.
• Make sure that renewal is sent 2-3 months in advance prior to expiry
• Responsible for keeping track of Tenders/RFPS/Renewals/AMCs and facilitating Bid Bonds and Performance Bonds.
• Responsible for keeping maintaining, managing and tracking agreements with Principals and other partners and alerting Business Units/Product Managers about their renewal on time.
• Responsible for providing regular, timely and accurate MIS on all aspects of this Business process to the Operations Head and Sr. Management
Activity Index: On but-not-limited to basis.
• Pricing, Preparation of Quotes and renewal of contract, renewal pricing etc.
• Order book – Status management, carry forward analysis, multi-year business and business prospects tracking, LPO, PO values etc.
• Principal communication – Pricing, promotion, trails, webinars, visits, products, special projects and promotions, pipeline review calls, Account payables, payout escalations etc.
• Tenders & Business Proposal – Own process of preparation & submission of Tenders / building Business Proposals on case to case basis, Project costing and matters related to scope creep
• MIS preparation – For leadership reviews
• Collection follow-ups - BMs, Country or service heads, Finance teams and others
• Set Up Trials/ Webinar - For various Products based on principal or business requests
• Maintain Partner price sheets – Be custodian of pricing for various products
Lady Driver Dubai
Urgently Required Lady Driver for a family in Dubai (No Male) . Full time Job, No accommodation and Minimum 3 Years Dubai Experience required with Dubai License.
Salary: 3,500 Dirhams.
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Planning Manager Dubai
PLANNING MANAGER Dubai
Role Overview: Planning the Logistics process accountability for the Supply Chain across its specific business unit. The experienced Supply chain professional should create and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow the respective cluster to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements.
ï‚§ Evaluate performance and prepare plans for capacity procedures and provide comprehensive support for same.
ï‚§ Coordinate with various departments and perform all capacity planning activities in facility.
ï‚§ Analyze capacity planning and provide appropriate recommendation for same.
ï‚§ Perform analysis on all development plans and ensure compliance to all customer demands in facility.
ï‚§ Prepare performance models and plan capacity effectively.
ï‚§ Design and schedule all weekly and ensure effective implementation of schedule.
ï‚§ Manage and maintain all system parameters schedule and monitor effectiveness.
ï‚§ Assist finance departments and prepare plans for all demands for various departments.
ï‚§ Coordinate with all various teams and perform all financial assessment activities.
ï‚§ Design and maintain all performance capacity reports and statistics for management.
ï‚§ Provide assistance to analytical design of systems and forecast all resource capacity requirements.
ï‚§ Develop various new functions and capacity processes and modify existing ones.
ï‚§ Manage all key system metrics and provide support to all ad hoc reports and dashboards.
ï‚§ Analyze processes and identify process improvement enhancement.
ï‚§ Ensure compliance to all guidelines and ensure optimal utilization of all resources.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
ï‚§ Degree in in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering. MBA in related fields a plus
ï‚§ 8+ years in the similar Industry or in the logistics or transportation industry
ï‚§ Demonstrated experience working with strong team leadership skills for multi-regional teams.
ï‚§ Ability to minimize risks to the company & remove obstacles
ï‚§ Good presentation and negotiation skills
ï‚§ Good analytical skills together with business acumen
ï‚§ Customer oriented and have a pro-active attitude
ï‚§ Good communication skills.
Company Driver Dubai
Company driver Dubai
Candidates with MS Office programs knowledge in prior
Please send your CV
Logistic & Inventory Controller Dubai
- Makes online parts request on a regular basis and maintain the minimum parts stock level.
- Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
- Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
- Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
- Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
- Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
- Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
- Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
- Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
- Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.