Logistics & Supply
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Candidate must have 2-5 years work experience as logistics coordinator
Knowledgeable in Mirsal 2 Customs Documentation
Knowledgeable in CoO and Legalization process
With valid UAE Driver's License
With good English communication skills
Freight Forwarder Dubai
International Freight Forwarder seeking operations clerk for new Dubai branch. Requirements: good use of personal computer , fluent english and arabic , good use of Microsoft Office Suite , driver license and car preferred , knowledge of customs and Dubai airport procedures for import shipments
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistics Officer for Automotive Industry
Experience 0-3 years
Location in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Salary: 6500 to 7500
• Enter all bills of entries for all incoming and outgoing orders on the system on time with no errors.
• Follow up with the warehouse manager to receive all picking slips & enter them into the system.
• Refer to each bill of entry by: Correct invoice, correct packing list, HS Code sheet and submit to-
Logistics manager to get Signatures on time with no delays.
• Prepare documentation for export accurately.
• Ensure daily documentation for local sales.
• Prepare a certificate of origin.
• Prepare invoice-packing list for export.
• Follow up sending all export documents for clients.
• Confirm receiving back the picking slip with approval signature from the customer.
• Prepare SASO certificate of Saudi Shipment
Logistic & Inventory Controller Dubai
- Makes online parts request on a regular basis and maintain the minimum parts stock level.
- Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
- Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
- Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
- Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
- Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
- Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
- Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
- Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
- Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
Freight Forwarding Dubai
- Knowledge of Sea & Cargo Customs Clearance.
- Submit declarations online.
- Summarize invoices by HS Codes.
- Efficient handling of Mirsal 2 declaration for Import and export shipments.
- Review and identification of customs documentation requirements.
- Review and processing of the different types of customs forms required for export.
- Effectively maintaining CDR/ SG accounts within the stipulated time frame in order to avoid fines.
Emerald Gulf Distribution FZE
Warehouse Staff Dubai
Our company is located in Jebel Ali Free Zone and doing spare parts business. We are looking for personal for our warehouse
Cleaning Supervisor Dubai
Facility services company in Dubai is looking for a cleaning supervisor at restaurants with minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field in UAE. transportation and visa are provided for free by the company. The candidate must have U.A.E. D/L.