Logistics & Supply
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
We are looking for the post of Logistic coordinator with minimum 2 years experienced in UAE for immediate join. salary is negotiable
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
supply chain manager wanted, you have a related degree and 4 years full experience in logistics and supply or a related area, then please apply now
Maintenance Manager Dubai
Job Location: Sharjah
Reporting Structure: Production Director
Working Hours/Days: Sunday - Thursday
- Working Experience in Cold Storage OR Amonia Refrigeration plan / Refrigerator.
- Good Management & Leadership Skills.
- Should be able to handle a team of 8 –10 people as they will be reporting to him.
- First preference would be given to the candidates based in UAE.
Education Qualifications Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Gender/ Age: Only Male (Should be around 40 yrs)
Salary Range: AED 15K – 20K(Flexible if profile is excellent)
Industries to Target: Meat Industry , Frozen product industry (VEG –NON VEG)
Planning Manager Dubai
PLANNING MANAGER Dubai
Role Overview: Planning the Logistics process accountability for the Supply Chain across its specific business unit. The experienced Supply chain professional should create and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow the respective cluster to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements.
ï‚§ Evaluate performance and prepare plans for capacity procedures and provide comprehensive support for same.
ï‚§ Coordinate with various departments and perform all capacity planning activities in facility.
ï‚§ Analyze capacity planning and provide appropriate recommendation for same.
ï‚§ Perform analysis on all development plans and ensure compliance to all customer demands in facility.
ï‚§ Prepare performance models and plan capacity effectively.
ï‚§ Design and schedule all weekly and ensure effective implementation of schedule.
ï‚§ Manage and maintain all system parameters schedule and monitor effectiveness.
ï‚§ Assist finance departments and prepare plans for all demands for various departments.
ï‚§ Coordinate with all various teams and perform all financial assessment activities.
ï‚§ Design and maintain all performance capacity reports and statistics for management.
ï‚§ Provide assistance to analytical design of systems and forecast all resource capacity requirements.
ï‚§ Develop various new functions and capacity processes and modify existing ones.
ï‚§ Manage all key system metrics and provide support to all ad hoc reports and dashboards.
ï‚§ Analyze processes and identify process improvement enhancement.
ï‚§ Ensure compliance to all guidelines and ensure optimal utilization of all resources.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
ï‚§ Degree in in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering. MBA in related fields a plus
ï‚§ 8+ years in the similar Industry or in the logistics or transportation industry
ï‚§ Demonstrated experience working with strong team leadership skills for multi-regional teams.
ï‚§ Ability to minimize risks to the company & remove obstacles
ï‚§ Good presentation and negotiation skills
ï‚§ Good analytical skills together with business acumen
ï‚§ Customer oriented and have a pro-active attitude
ï‚§ Good communication skills.
Inventory Clerk Dubai
Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
• Find, sort, or move goods between different areas of the business.
• Maintained store facilities to ensure smooth functioning – Made arrangements and placed orders for new stock and supplies whenever necessary.
• Received deliveries of new material and ensured that all the supplies were in proper order – Stored the supplies and items received in their designated place to avoid time wasted searching for items and general confusion.
• Monitored the functioning of store material and reported problems and failures to the supervisor.
• Prepare & Maintained stock report in Excel for month end process.
• Organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the computer.
• Verify accuracy of information prior to keying.
• Accurately entering information into various computer programs.
• Keeping sensitive customer or company information confidential.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Retrieve data for informational purposes as directed.
• Compare entered data with the source documents.
• Process forms as directed.
• Collect and summarize timekeeping information.
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
• Enter daily purchased bills in QuickBooks.
• Enter daily sales in the system.
Transport supervisor Dubai
job description: Looking for a transport supervisor having more than 2 years of experience in transportation sector. Having full knowledge of container import,export.Responsible for handling a fleet of trailers & pickups.Responsible for scheduling all repair and fleet maintenance.Responsible for managing all the transportation related operations. Competitive salary package will be provided depending upon experience.
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
We are looking to hire a Logistic Coordinator for a food service company based in Dubai.
Candidates must have 3-5 years solid import/export experience, international shipping and stock management
Preferably dealing with countries from Europe to the GCC
Salary depending on experience.