Logistics & Supply
Clearing and Forwarding officer- Dubai
Sent negotiations requests for quotations to shipping agencies, clearing agencies Check fiscal prices, customs requirements, and clearing fees.
Study cost estimation to get the optimal and most efficient shipping, transport and clearing method
Track shipments and follow up with the forwarder regarding vessels’ arrival dates at destination
Send clear instructions to the shipper regarding the clearing documentation as per country requirements with the consultation of purchasing officer
Follow up closely on the customs / clearance formalities and delivery process
Update the shipment clearance log on progress and communicate delays daily
Procurement Manager Dubai
Deals with Procurement Manager of the Construction Company.
This company offers Building Materials like Geotextile, Thermal Insulation and Safety & Security Materials.
Procurement Manager Dubai
QUALIFICATION : Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years’ in similar capacity in maritime organizations
SKILLS: Use of personal computer including data entry, Databases, spread sheets, Good communication skills in dealing with purchasing professionals, administrators and company representatives, Working knowledge of procurement laws and purchasing procedures, Ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy & Ability to work independently, referring new or unusual matters to immediate supervisor.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Acquire quotations, process improvements, establish and maintain vendor databases.
2) Receive invoices from suppliers and check against LPO to ensure accuracy and for technical approval.
3) Organize and maintain the administration of activity electronically & documented: PO filing, reporting, correspondence & archiving.
4) Follow imports and customers clearance of imported materials, in coordination with transit/shipping team, until final delivery at requested location.
5) To initiate and maintain partnerships with external vendors by negotiating purchase order contracts and sub contracts.
6) To maintain supplier score card based on delivery and quality and manage relationships with significant suppliers.
7) To ensure that the stores are adequately stoked to maintain minimum ROB and critical spares that needs lead time.
8) Liaise with finance department for timely supplier payments/advances.
9) Prepare and submit procurement reports as per Safety Management system.
10) Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested, respond to enquiries which do not require the personal attention of Procurement Manager
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
A leading Manufacturing company looking for a purchase coordinator with 2-3 years of experience.
Logistics & Supply Officer Dubai
Logistics and supply officer with a degree an 5 years experience wanted for construction firm in the UAE,
Inventory Officer Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities:
Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes around UAE
Follow route and time schedule
Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate deliveries in timely manner
Collect payments if required
Complete logs and reports
Carry out physical inventory and other duties assigned by Supervisor; deliveries, pick-ups, visiting traffic department for registrations and traffic fines, tasjeel, filing, etc
Valid UAE driving license (light/heavy duty)
At least 2 years delivery driver experience within UAE
Good English communication skills
Knowledge of Arabic preferable, salary is negotiable
Inox Arabia FZC
We need a Driver who is familiar with UAE road. (Any holder of UAE Driving License)
He will be working as a Driver and Laborer in Al Quoz Industrial No.3, Dubai UAE
We are a Manufacturer of Stainless Steel.
2,000 Dhs (with accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
2,500 Dhs (without accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
Salary will be reviewed after 6 months probationary period.
VISA will be provided.
247 Manpower Supply
Fuel Tank Drivers Dubai
Responsible for carrying out the petroleum product delivery. The delivery process includes product loading, delivering by gravity or using PTO pumps, quality & quantity check throughout the process and safe driving. The Heavy Duty Driver is responsible for managing all types of safety and quality, incidents according to the ERP. Responsible delivering for the whole cargo to the client