Logistics & Supply
Assistant Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
The main objective of this role is to maintain and build an existing customer base and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
• Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
• Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
• Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
• Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
• Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
Experience : Min : 1Yr Max : 5Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $2000 - $3000 per month
Procurement Manager Dubai
to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
• BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Supply Chain Executive Dubai
Supply Chain Executive
Experience in Export Documentations is important
Knowledge on Supply Chain processes
Experience on any ERP
5 years experience
Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Nos. Dubai
· Candidates should hold Driving license issued in UAE (Dubai issued license will be prioritized).
· Candidates with RTA (Limousine) driving permit, valid or expired within last 10 months will be prioritized.
· Candidates should have minimum 5 years of hands on driving experience in Dubai and other Emirates of UAE.
· Candidates with good spoken English ONLY will be considered. Arabic / Urdu / Hindi speaking will be an advantage.
· Candidates be well groomed and pleasing personality.
· Candidates should be ready to work in multiple shift duties.
· Preferred Nationality will be Indian / Pakistani / Filipino / Nepali
Salary & Benefits :
· Qualified candidates will be offered with a monthly salary of AED.2,500/-
· Working hours will be 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
· Additional working hours after 10 hours will be provided as Overtime.
· Leave salary of 30 days will be provided once in every 12 months.
· Air ticket to home country will be provided once in every 2 years.
Plant Manager Dubai
ïƒ˜ To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
ïƒ˜ Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
ïƒ˜ Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
ïƒ˜ To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
ïƒ˜ Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
ïƒ˜ Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
ïƒ˜ Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
ïƒ˜ To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
ïƒ˜ Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Warehouse In charge
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Proven warehouse supervisory experience
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Retail Chain experience is preferable
• 4 to 5 years’ experience is required
• Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree
Logistics Manager Dubai
For a Travel & Concierge Agency
- Booking airline tickets, hotels, tour operators
- Liaising with DMCC's
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Managing all the bookings
- Must have 8 years experience
- Must have IATA knowledge
- Must have fluency in English
- Ideally will have worked in Europe or Asia
We are located in Dubai - however all our trips are outbound in Asia, Europe, USA, Southamerica.
Position opening is immediate to join 2 of our current Logistics Managers.
Group Warehouse coordinator Dubai
Graduates with minimum 5 years experience, which includes 2-3 years experience in reputed companies in Qatar/Middle east