Logistics & Supply
Assistant Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
The main objective of this role is to maintain and build an existing customer base and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
• Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
• Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
• Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
• Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
• Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
Experience : Min : 1Yr Max : 5Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $2000 - $3000 per month
Equipment Coordinattor Duubai
leading Medical Centre in Dubai is looking for a Equipment Coordinator.
Knowledge on medical equipment.
Same experience is required
Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice period
Male of female.
Interested candidate please send your CV
Logistic & Inventory Controller Dubai
- Makes online parts request on a regular basis and maintain the minimum parts stock level.
- Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
- Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
- Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
- Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
- Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
- Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
- Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
- Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
- Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
Logistic Officer Dubai
Required Logistic Officer & Assistant For Marine Company in Dubai.Transportation Accomodation wt medical provided.Fresher can apply & For Walk in interview Immediate joining
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
A Telecommunication company based in Sharjah is looking out for a Warehouse Associate having the below quantities.
1. Diploma / Bachelors in inventory and material management
2. Knowledge of BIN system
3. 4 to 6 years experience in telecom / retail / distribution is advantage
4. Valid UAE Driving Licence
5. MS Office literate & should have experience in ERP system
6. Good command of English language ( Speech & Written )
7. Motivated and Energetic Candidates are welcome
8. Knowledge of ERP & SAP is an added advantage
9. Preferred Visit Visa Candidates.
a) Organize and maintain complete Warehouse day to day activity.
b) Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse stock status.
c) Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
d) Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment
e) To assist the stores and complete the day to day activities in time
f) Report to work on time, obedient, punctuality, honest and need to work extra hours when needed.
g) Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures.
h) Must be able to work as a part of a team and treat other co-workers with respect multicultural environment.
Al Bahar Distribution
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Senior warehouse manager wanted for 20,000 square foot factory, in this role you will oversee 14 staff and run the show, you must have a degree for this role
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket
Senior Operations Supervisor Dubai
Dealing with Cargo Agents, Freight Forwarders, rates negotiation, Airway execution, Customs preparation, post flight updates, shpt booking, preparing Calogi bills, reports…
Candidate Specification: (Desired Education, Experience, and specific Skills & Competencies required)
Min 5 years experience with GSA or Freight Forwarding, with knowledge with Dubai Trade and Calogi. (MUST)
Driving license – added advantage
All interested candidates please send your cvs to hrd (at) nrlgroup . ae mentioning Senior Operations Supervisor to Position Applied .