Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchase Manager :
Place orders with suppliers
Maintain links of emails of Manager to suppliers.
Follow up order status
Arrange documents for custom clearance.
Match the received goods with Purchase Invoices and Enter into system.
Maintain supplier accounts.
Transport Coordinator Dubai
Transportation coordinators typically work in the material movement and warehousing industry. They arrange the delivery products to customers or companies such as production facilities. Coordinators may work in a logistics company arranging the transport of goods for multiple clients or in a materials department of a company arranging deliveries.
Logistics and transportation coordinators also arrange for the storage of deliverable goods. Coordinators work in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and deliveries.
Transportation coordinators oversee the time delivery of goods. They maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met. Coordinators update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers. They monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
Coordinators may also analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost effective methods of transportation. They may negotiate contracts with outside transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues. These may include damaged products and late or lost deliveries.
247 Manpower Supply
Fuel Tank Drivers Dubai
Responsible for carrying out the petroleum product delivery. The delivery process includes product loading, delivering by gravity or using PTO pumps, quality & quantity check throughout the process and safe driving. The Heavy Duty Driver is responsible for managing all types of safety and quality, incidents according to the ERP. Responsible delivering for the whole cargo to the client
Light Vehicle Driver required in Sharjah . Must have a valid UAE driving license, age below 35 years, minimum 2 years of experience and knowledge of all locations in UAE, able to join immediately, preference to those who can speak English and Arabic
we are looking for light drivers with valid GCC licence for QATAR
salary 1500 QAR plus free food and free accommodation
Please send your biodata
Heavy Vehicle Driver
Established in the year 1996 the Sun Metal group is engaged in scrap metal trading, recycling, processing and manufacturing. Today it is a well established name in the market with a strong network of buyers, suppliers and associates in the industry across the globe.
The team, working under the guidance of our experienced & professional management strives continuously to prove their dedication to serving customers worldwide.
Our multi location manufacturing facilities produce all types of Aluminum Alloys, Aluminum Billets, Zinc Alloys, Zinc Oxides, Brass Alloys, Bronze Alloys, Sacrificial Anodes and other tailor made Alloys as per the required specifications of our customers.
Since its foundation Sun Metal Group has been satisfying all needs and requirements of its customers by manufacturing and delivering the order’s with efficiency, quality and on time. Our clients are not just one time customers. We strive to achieve solid, mutually benefiting long term relationship by offering the best service, competitive prices and prompt settlement.
We are also committed to environmental protection and follow the stipulated norms for environment protection at all times
Age: 30 - 35 yrs. old.
Qualification: High School Graduate with UAE experience on same field and driving license.
knowledge of UAE roads & timing restrictions.
- Assisting Transport In-charge in day-to-day container transportation.
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Truck drivers inspect trucks for safety, looking for malfunctioning parts, inspect container to ensure that it is loaded correctly and review shipping documents.
- Containers pullout procedure from all 3 terminals in Jebel ali port and other ports in UAE.
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignment.
- Services truck with oil, fuel and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer.
- Maneuvers truck into loading or unloading position, following signals from loading crew as needed.
- Drives truck to weigh station before and after loading and along route to document weight and conform to state regulations.
- Adhere to the instructions provided by transport department.
- Any other general tasks assigned by Management & Transport In-charge.
- The marginal functions of these position have not been included. The above mentioned duties in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the management.
- Bachelor Sharing - Staff Accommodation to be provided by the company. [Utility Bills to be paid by the employee] - Only for Male Staff.
- 30 days annual leaver per annum to be availed in accordance to Company Policy.
- Worksman Compensation available as per UAE labor law.
Driving Instructor Dubai
leading driving institute in Dubai seeks to hire MALE/FEMALE Driving Instructors.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, observation skills, willingness to work in flexible schedule and extended hours when needed, Strong customer service skills, physically fit.
Impart quality training according to the rules & regulations specified by RTA.
Ensure that the necessary documents are with the customer before giving training.
Ensure that the training vehicle is in good condition and necessary stickers and boards are fixed properly.
Ensure that the training vehicle is sent to workshop for maintenance regularly as and when required.
Ensure that he customer understands and follows the traffic rules strictly. Also, respond to the studentâ€™s queries regarding the Center/ RTAâ€™s procedures to obtain a driving license.
Maintain healthy and professional relations with the customers and abide by the rules and regulations laid by the company and RTA.
Ensure that the vehicle is clean and refueled before the class.
Secondary School Certificate or equivalent, Instructorâ€™s Permit from RTA.
Candidate should have minimum 3 years UAE Driving license.
Age between 25 to 50 years.
Inox Arabia FZC
We need a Driver who is familiar with UAE road. (Any holder of UAE Driving License)
He will be working as a Driver and Laborer in Al Quoz Industrial No.3, Dubai UAE
We are a Manufacturer of Stainless Steel.
2,000 Dhs (with accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
2,500 Dhs (without accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
Salary will be reviewed after 6 months probationary period.
VISA will be provided.