Logistics & Supply
Document Controller Dubai
develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
Checking the quality of documents.Monitoring processes.Producing listings.
Setting up project filling systems.Teaming up with other documentation groups.
Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
Generate the various document control reports as required.
Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs.
Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors, and suppliers as applicable.
Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Procurement Officer - Dubai
Req Title : Procurement Officer
Role Location: Dubai
Education Details: Any
Industry Functional area: Logistics
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
We Aroma Car Care is currently looking for suitable candidates as Purchasing Coordinator with experience in auto industry with minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE.
Candidate should have the strong knowledge and understanding of purchasing procedures.
Candidate should have the ability to work independently.
Candidate must have the accounting experience.
The candidates must have a valid driving license.
Candidates who are available for immediate hire
Maintenance Manager Dubai
Job Location: Sharjah
Reporting Structure: Production Director
Working Hours/Days: Sunday - Thursday
- Working Experience in Cold Storage OR Amonia Refrigeration plan / Refrigerator.
- Good Management & Leadership Skills.
- Should be able to handle a team of 8 –10 people as they will be reporting to him.
- First preference would be given to the candidates based in UAE.
Education Qualifications Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Gender/ Age: Only Male (Should be around 40 yrs)
Salary Range: AED 15K – 20K(Flexible if profile is excellent)
Industries to Target: Meat Industry , Frozen product industry (VEG –NON VEG)
Pricing Manager Dubai
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the Order-to-Cash cycle of the Business Process; this includes Order Verification, Quotation generation, Validation, Procurement, Supply, Invoicing and Payment Collections.
• Responsible for maintaining and managing pricing information and providing accurate costing information for the sales team.
• Make sure that renewal is sent 2-3 months in advance prior to expiry
• Responsible for keeping track of Tenders/RFPS/Renewals/AMCs and facilitating Bid Bonds and Performance Bonds.
• Responsible for keeping maintaining, managing and tracking agreements with Principals and other partners and alerting Business Units/Product Managers about their renewal on time.
• Responsible for providing regular, timely and accurate MIS on all aspects of this Business process to the Operations Head and Sr. Management
Activity Index: On but-not-limited to basis.
• Pricing, Preparation of Quotes and renewal of contract, renewal pricing etc.
• Order book – Status management, carry forward analysis, multi-year business and business prospects tracking, LPO, PO values etc.
• Principal communication – Pricing, promotion, trails, webinars, visits, products, special projects and promotions, pipeline review calls, Account payables, payout escalations etc.
• Tenders & Business Proposal – Own process of preparation & submission of Tenders / building Business Proposals on case to case basis, Project costing and matters related to scope creep
• MIS preparation – For leadership reviews
• Collection follow-ups - BMs, Country or service heads, Finance teams and others
• Set Up Trials/ Webinar - For various Products based on principal or business requests
• Maintain Partner price sheets – Be custodian of pricing for various products
Lady Driver Dubai
Urgently Required Lady Driver for a family in Dubai (No Male) . Full time Job, No accommodation and Minimum 3 Years Dubai Experience required with Dubai License.
Salary: 3,500 Dirhams.
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Planning Manager Dubai
PLANNING MANAGER Dubai
Role Overview: Planning the Logistics process accountability for the Supply Chain across its specific business unit. The experienced Supply chain professional should create and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow the respective cluster to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements.
ï‚§ Evaluate performance and prepare plans for capacity procedures and provide comprehensive support for same.
ï‚§ Coordinate with various departments and perform all capacity planning activities in facility.
ï‚§ Analyze capacity planning and provide appropriate recommendation for same.
ï‚§ Perform analysis on all development plans and ensure compliance to all customer demands in facility.
ï‚§ Prepare performance models and plan capacity effectively.
ï‚§ Design and schedule all weekly and ensure effective implementation of schedule.
ï‚§ Manage and maintain all system parameters schedule and monitor effectiveness.
ï‚§ Assist finance departments and prepare plans for all demands for various departments.
ï‚§ Coordinate with all various teams and perform all financial assessment activities.
ï‚§ Design and maintain all performance capacity reports and statistics for management.
ï‚§ Provide assistance to analytical design of systems and forecast all resource capacity requirements.
ï‚§ Develop various new functions and capacity processes and modify existing ones.
ï‚§ Manage all key system metrics and provide support to all ad hoc reports and dashboards.
ï‚§ Analyze processes and identify process improvement enhancement.
ï‚§ Ensure compliance to all guidelines and ensure optimal utilization of all resources.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
ï‚§ Degree in in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering. MBA in related fields a plus
ï‚§ 8+ years in the similar Industry or in the logistics or transportation industry
ï‚§ Demonstrated experience working with strong team leadership skills for multi-regional teams.
ï‚§ Ability to minimize risks to the company & remove obstacles
ï‚§ Good presentation and negotiation skills
ï‚§ Good analytical skills together with business acumen
ï‚§ Customer oriented and have a pro-active attitude
ï‚§ Good communication skills.