Logistics & Supply
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Planning Manager Dubai
PLANNING MANAGER Dubai
Role Overview: Planning the Logistics process accountability for the Supply Chain across its specific business unit. The experienced Supply chain professional should create and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow the respective cluster to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements.
ï‚§ Evaluate performance and prepare plans for capacity procedures and provide comprehensive support for same.
ï‚§ Coordinate with various departments and perform all capacity planning activities in facility.
ï‚§ Analyze capacity planning and provide appropriate recommendation for same.
ï‚§ Perform analysis on all development plans and ensure compliance to all customer demands in facility.
ï‚§ Prepare performance models and plan capacity effectively.
ï‚§ Design and schedule all weekly and ensure effective implementation of schedule.
ï‚§ Manage and maintain all system parameters schedule and monitor effectiveness.
ï‚§ Assist finance departments and prepare plans for all demands for various departments.
ï‚§ Coordinate with all various teams and perform all financial assessment activities.
ï‚§ Design and maintain all performance capacity reports and statistics for management.
ï‚§ Provide assistance to analytical design of systems and forecast all resource capacity requirements.
ï‚§ Develop various new functions and capacity processes and modify existing ones.
ï‚§ Manage all key system metrics and provide support to all ad hoc reports and dashboards.
ï‚§ Analyze processes and identify process improvement enhancement.
ï‚§ Ensure compliance to all guidelines and ensure optimal utilization of all resources.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
ï‚§ Degree in in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering. MBA in related fields a plus
ï‚§ 8+ years in the similar Industry or in the logistics or transportation industry
ï‚§ Demonstrated experience working with strong team leadership skills for multi-regional teams.
ï‚§ Ability to minimize risks to the company & remove obstacles
ï‚§ Good presentation and negotiation skills
ï‚§ Good analytical skills together with business acumen
ï‚§ Customer oriented and have a pro-active attitude
ï‚§ Good communication skills.
Company Driver Dubai
Company driver Dubai
Candidates with MS Office programs knowledge in prior
Please send your CV
Logistic & Inventory Controller Dubai
- Makes online parts request on a regular basis and maintain the minimum parts stock level.
- Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
- Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
- Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
- Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
- Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
- Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
- Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
- Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
- Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
Skid Loader Dubai
Skid Steer Loader Operator (Bobcat Operator)
Required urgently Skid Steer Loader Operator (Bobcat Operator) for an Infrastructure construction company in Dubai.
Salary – AED 1,500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Medical + Visa + Overtime if any
Experience – Above 3 Years
GFS LOGISTICS LLC
Freight Forwarding/Documentation for a leading logistics provider based in Dubai. Must have at least 2years Freight Forwarding/Shipping industry experience in Middle East.
•Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
•Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
•Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts.
•Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
•Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
•Reserve necessary space on ships, aircraft, trains, or trucks.
•Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations.
•Arrange for special transport of sensitive cargoes, such as livestock, food, or medical supplies.
•Assist clients in obtaining insurance reimbursements.
•Keep records of goods dispatched or received.
•Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations, or other factors that could affect freight shipping.
•Monitor or record locations of goods in transit.
•Negotiate shipping rates with freight carriers.
•Obtain or arrange cargo insurance.
•Pay or arrange for payment of freight or insurance fees or other charges.
•Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
•Recommend or arrange appropriate merchandise packing methods, according to climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods, or costs.
•Verify proper packaging and labeling of exported goods.
•Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
•Clear goods through customs, arranging for applicable duties and taxes.
•Complete customs paperwork.
•Provide detailed port information to importers or exporters.
•Provide shipment status notification to exporters, consignees, or insurers.
•Refer exporters to experts in areas such as trade financing, international marketing, government export requirements, international banking, or marine insurance.
•Analyze shipping routes to determine how to minimize environmental impact.
•Consider environmental sustainability factors when determining merchandise packing methods.
Purchasing Supervisor Dubai
No. of Positions – 3
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• Send them to the suppliers.
• Review inventories and order as required.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Review deliveries against the orders.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai