Logistics & Supply
To do everyday delivery of materials to customers.
2. To do Loading and unloading of materials from company vehicle.
3. Must have Manual UAE driving license and knowledge of UAE locations.
4. Education up to 10 years of schooling, ability to read and write English IMP.
5. Can drive all vehicles - 1 ton to 3 tons pick up.
6. With at least 2-3 years UAE driving experience.
7. Salary between AED 2500-2800 per month.
Job Outline: Manage all aspects of supply chain, implementing systems for effective and accurate forecasting, inventory and replenishment. Work closely with Regional Casual Dining Manager. Managing supply arrangements, interacting with local and overseas suppliers.
Interested applicant may send their CV, the salary is negotiable
Logistic Officer Dubai
Required Logistic Officer & Assistant For Marine Company in Dubai.Transportation Accomodation wt medical provided.Fresher can apply & For Walk in interview Immediate joining
Transport Coordinator Dubai
Transportation coordinators typically work in the material movement and warehousing industry. They arrange the delivery products to customers or companies such as production facilities. Coordinators may work in a logistics company arranging the transport of goods for multiple clients or in a materials department of a company arranging deliveries.
Logistics and transportation coordinators also arrange for the storage of deliverable goods. Coordinators work in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and deliveries.
Transportation coordinators oversee the time delivery of goods. They maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met. Coordinators update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers. They monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
Coordinators may also analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost effective methods of transportation. They may negotiate contracts with outside transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues. These may include damaged products and late or lost deliveries.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Industry type : Manufacturing/ processing
Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
Assess, manage and mitigate risks
Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
Proven working experience as purchasing manager
Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
A knack for negotiation and networking
Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
Solid judgement along with decision making skills
Strong leadership capabilities
Preferably related to glass industry
Should possess good communication skills.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 /month
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Our company is seeking an experienced professional to fill the vacancy of Procurement/Purchasing Executive.
Indian Male Candidates only
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: + Accommodation + UAE Benefits
• Source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas suppliers.
• implement internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure that supplier's quotations are in line with technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
• Proven working experience in Packaging Purchase mainly in FMCG.
• Solid understanding of the strategic purchasing process.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers.
• Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment.
Order taker dubai
Job description: Job Description
• To handle orders by telephone / email.
• To coordinate with the outdoor sales team.
• Resolve customer queries.
• Preparing quotations,Proforma invoice, checking for LPO and making sales order from quotation as per ERP.
• Creation of manual invoice or delivery order.
• To prepare orders using ERP system and ensure the order is processed.
• Update the logistics team on delivery schedule.
• Update customers of any delays/ schedule change.
• Good communication skills are essential . Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
• Good standard of numeracy skills essential to ensure accuracy of orders.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office is essential
• Exposure to ERP systems will be added advantage