Logistics & Supply
Job description: We are looking for a Filipino Purchaser with the following essential qualities/experience:.
good oral and written communication skills;
ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships;
a good standard of numeracy in order to analyses facts and figures;
a flair for negotiation and networking;
the ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
a confident and mature approach;
Tact and diplomacy.
Smart working Person, salary negotiable by employer
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Supply chain manager
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Experience:4yrs in supply chain management.
JobType: Full time.
Warehouse supervisor Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit experienced Warehouse Supervisor
Sub Zero Motors Repairing
Supervise Supervisor Dubai
Supervisor of Service division. Minimum experience in automobiles and service required. Knowledge of computer essential. Able to speak English and Urdu, Arabic added advantage. Extra rewards for bringing in more customers
Warehouse Positions Dubai
Warehouse assistant /warehouse team leader/ warehouse supervisor.
Expereince of atleast 1 year with logistics background in off loading, putting away, picking, packing.
Handled inbound and outbound shipments, checking for damage, tally the number of items.
If interested please forward your CV
Procurement officer Dubai
Job description: Title: Procurement Officer
Overall Experience: At least 2 – 4 years of Experience
About this role
• Development and implementation of a supportable Project Procurement Plan to include strategies and execution details for purchasing, subcontracts, expediting and logistics.
• Forecast the procurement needs and manage procure to pay process.
• Development of procurement procedures and contracts specific to the project.
• Responsible for overall procurement budgets.
• Ensure all company shipments are handled in accordance with international regulations.
• Actively involved in the procurement activities for major purchase orders and subcontracts.
• Responsible for commercial content of all orders and subcontracts, ensuring all project negotiations and conditions are accurately reflected in final agreements with vendors.
• Responsible for adherence to Project Procurement Procedures, maintenance of accurate procurement files, and audit accountability.
• Ensure problems are identified on a timely basis and appropriate corrective action plans are developed to allow resolution; participate in resolving disputes, claims and performance issues.
• Ensure client needs are identified and effectively addressed.
• Manage supplier relation.
Shipping Manager Dubai
1. To communicate with shipping agentsworld wide
2. To prepare , verify & finalize all shipping documents
3 . To pass documents thru E - mirsal system
4 . To negotiate freight rates with shipping agents ...
Purchasing coordinator Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator – Male
Location: Abu Dhabi
With atleast 2 or more years’ experience in UAE or GCC.
The Purchasing Coordinator serves as the liaison in negotiations between their employer and suppliers. It is their responsibility to negotiate new deals, as well as renegotiate expiring contracts. A Purchasing Coordinator spends a good portion of their time placing orders for products and supplies.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• High attention to detail
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Organizational skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work independently