Logistics & Supply
Materials Manager Dubai
The Materials Coordinator will oversee the materials flow and operation to ensure that all the right goods, documents, and/or products are available and serving their proper function. This position will be directly responsible for inventory and warehouse activities. Overseeing daily receiving, unloading, transporting and storage of product and materials as well of shipment of goods to customer.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Coordinate and expedite flow of materials between sections or departments, per production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, per job order priorities and material availability
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Ensure the accuracy of SAP inventory (raw materials, finished goods and supplies)
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Assist in supervision of all internal and external warehouse activities to maintain sustained service levels
- Ensure that all employees are compliant with company, departmental and safety policies and procedures
- Maintain physical condition and organization of internal and external warehouses, implementing 5S principles and sustaining through frequent inspections and completion of follow-up actions
- Maintain weekly/monthly/yearly inventory of warehouse and accurately report all information related to production. Maintain accurate forms and files to comply with internal and external requirements
- Ensure all paperwork to customer is accurate when shipping product
- Organize and participate in monthly physical inventory counts and reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- 5 - 7 years’ relevant industry experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate with management, customers and vendors
- Understanding of inventory flow preferred
- Warehouse Organization skills
- Proficient with MS-Office, salary 11,000 AED per month
Sales Manager Dubai
Ocean Crown Shipping Services LLC, Dubai,UAE is currently looking to hire a highly motivated Sales & Operation Specialist.
• 3-5 years working experience in international logistic company.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Knowledge of Tele sales with Prospective Customers / Sectors.
• Well knowledge about Dubai market.
• Familiar with Shipping Lines Agents for D/O, B/L, etc...
• Valid driving license.
Education & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS office.
• Fluent in Both Arabic & English.
Transport Coordinator Dubai
Transportation coordinators typically work in the material movement and warehousing industry. They arrange the delivery products to customers or companies such as production facilities. Coordinators may work in a logistics company arranging the transport of goods for multiple clients or in a materials department of a company arranging deliveries.
Logistics and transportation coordinators also arrange for the storage of deliverable goods. Coordinators work in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and deliveries.
Transportation coordinators oversee the time delivery of goods. They maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met. Coordinators update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers. They monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
Coordinators may also analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost effective methods of transportation. They may negotiate contracts with outside transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues. These may include damaged products and late or lost deliveries.
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Procurement Supervisor Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.If dealt with UN and other NGO tender will be added advantage.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.
Pricing Manager Dubai
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the Order-to-Cash cycle of the Business Process; this includes Order Verification, Quotation generation, Validation, Procurement, Supply, Invoicing and Payment Collections.
• Responsible for maintaining and managing pricing information and providing accurate costing information for the sales team.
• Make sure that renewal is sent 2-3 months in advance prior to expiry
• Responsible for keeping track of Tenders/RFPS/Renewals/AMCs and facilitating Bid Bonds and Performance Bonds.
• Responsible for keeping maintaining, managing and tracking agreements with Principals and other partners and alerting Business Units/Product Managers about their renewal on time.
• Responsible for providing regular, timely and accurate MIS on all aspects of this Business process to the Operations Head and Sr. Management
Activity Index: On but-not-limited to basis.
• Pricing, Preparation of Quotes and renewal of contract, renewal pricing etc.
• Order book – Status management, carry forward analysis, multi-year business and business prospects tracking, LPO, PO values etc.
• Principal communication – Pricing, promotion, trails, webinars, visits, products, special projects and promotions, pipeline review calls, Account payables, payout escalations etc.
• Tenders & Business Proposal – Own process of preparation & submission of Tenders / building Business Proposals on case to case basis, Project costing and matters related to scope creep
• MIS preparation – For leadership reviews
• Collection follow-ups - BMs, Country or service heads, Finance teams and others
• Set Up Trials/ Webinar - For various Products based on principal or business requests
• Maintain Partner price sheets – Be custodian of pricing for various products
Logistics coordinator Dubai
Requirement for logistic coordinator.
Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible.
Any graduate with proven experience as logistics coordinator
Experience in customer service
Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
Good knowledge in logistic software.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Purchasing officer Dubai
Job description: • Checking the Purchase Orders as against the Supplier’s invoices and enter the invoices into the Quick books Accounting System.
• Schedule the payment to the Suppliers every 15th and 31st.
• Requests for preparing the checks for the Local Suppliers, payment discrepancies and documentation; follow up for the Credit Note if received for the discount/promo items.
• Monitor the returned items of Local Suppliers.
• Coordinate with the Local Suppliers for any wrong item delivery.
• Prepare the check request for the other expenses and Cash advances and analyze the invoice/expense reports and recording the entries.
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update new Local Supplier and data.
• Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
• Checking the Purchase Reports from the POS and prepare the monthly Inventory reports.
• Prepare the monthly Damage report.
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
A Telecommunication company based in Sharjah is looking out for a Warehouse Associate having the below quantities.
1. Diploma / Bachelors in inventory and material management
2. Knowledge of BIN system
3. 4 to 6 years experience in telecom / retail / distribution is advantage
4. Valid UAE Driving Licence
5. MS Office literate & should have experience in ERP system
6. Good command of English language ( Speech & Written )
7. Motivated and Energetic Candidates are welcome
8. Knowledge of ERP & SAP is an added advantage
9. Preferred Visit Visa Candidates.
a) Organize and maintain complete Warehouse day to day activity.
b) Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse stock status.
c) Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
d) Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment
e) To assist the stores and complete the day to day activities in time
f) Report to work on time, obedient, punctuality, honest and need to work extra hours when needed.
g) Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures.
h) Must be able to work as a part of a team and treat other co-workers with respect multicultural environment.