Logistics & Supply
logistics coordinator Dubai
Logistics Coordination is key within the global marketplace where global channel mediators are vital. The Logistics Coordinators themselves are responsible for communication with clients, efficiency and the resolution of transportation issues.
While the role of Logistics Coordinator is full on and fast paced within a team environment, it is a varied and rewarding job with duties ranging from documenting logistics calls to assisting vendors with pricing and selection. There are many job opportunities to move upward through the global Shipping and Logistics sector, particularly since a Logistics Coordinator requires high attention to detail, an invaluable quality within the industry.
Willing to work full time
-Could lead to long term full time job.
-Candidates with Visa & valid UAE driving license only.
-Nice salary package awaits.
-Professional Driver with minimum 5 years experience.
-Familiar with major road in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
-Qualification Level: High School or Equivalent; Higher Secondary School/Certification/ Diploma; Vocational; Bachelor's Degree Graduate
-At least 35 years old and above
-Fluent in English, and Arabic speaking is a plus
Inox Arabia FZC
We need a Driver who is familiar with UAE road. (Any holder of UAE Driving License)
He will be working as a Driver and Laborer in Al Quoz Industrial No.3, Dubai UAE
We are a Manufacturer of Stainless Steel.
2,000 Dhs (with accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
2,500 Dhs (without accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
Salary will be reviewed after 6 months probationary period.
VISA will be provided.
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistics Officer for Automotive Industry
Experience 0-3 years
Location in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Salary: 6500 to 7500
• Enter all bills of entries for all incoming and outgoing orders on the system on time with no errors.
• Follow up with the warehouse manager to receive all picking slips & enter them into the system.
• Refer to each bill of entry by: Correct invoice, correct packing list, HS Code sheet and submit to-
Logistics manager to get Signatures on time with no delays.
• Prepare documentation for export accurately.
• Ensure daily documentation for local sales.
• Prepare a certificate of origin.
• Prepare invoice-packing list for export.
• Follow up sending all export documents for clients.
• Confirm receiving back the picking slip with approval signature from the customer.
• Prepare SASO certificate of Saudi Shipment
Logistic Officer Dubai
Required Logistic Officer & Assistant For Marine Company in Dubai.Transportation Accomodation wt medical provided.Fresher can apply & For Walk in interview Immediate joining
Logistics coordinator Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Logistic Coordinator to Manage/Track the movement of people and equipment for Company projects. Organize schedules through the journey management process (JMP) to ensure safe and efficient transfer of personnel and cargo too/from remote field location.
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Responsible for Import/Export documentation, customs clearance process.
• Process and monitor all Procurement, Supply and Logistics processes from import resourcing, P.O preparation, execution and verification to payment processing.
• Freight Coordination, verification of shipment booking info, shipment inspection- Supplier Communication - Import Sourcing- Stock report monitoring
• Preparation of documents and coordination with Local authorities for obtaining permits/approvals for Import/Export as per country requirement.
• Liaising with Suppliers & Forwarders for getting shipping documents, Certificates as per customer requirements.
• Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity. Maintain physical movements of trading materials into and out of the warehouse.
• Ensure incoming/outgoing product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
Job description: (1) Warehouse / Store Assistant
A manufacturer and supplier of Oil Field Chemicals is looking for a Warehouse - Store Assistant to be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
• Experience working in Tally and MS Office is preferred
• Male, Hindi speaking
• Background in inventory management will be an advantage
• Candidate who can join immediately will be given priority.
Benefits: 2000-2500 salary/month + Free Accommodation + Free Transportation + Annual Ticket Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
• Warehouse: 1 year