Logistics & Supply
Logistics Manager Dubai
Our medium-sized manufacturing company with international operation is recruiting a dedicated and experienced Administration & Logistics Manager to support Directors and manage a team.
You will take control of all the administration and logistics functions, i.e. you will ensure the proper execution of all transport to and from our factories, and all organisational procedures related to HR, liaison with regulatory bodies and authorities.
We offer an engaging and supportive work environment in a culture that recognises and rewards quality performance. If you are detailed orientated, analytical, organised, flexible with willingness to multi-task and ability to work under pressure to a high standard, then apply immediately!
A minimum of 8 years of experience in UAE is required to enable you to take on duties quickly and easily.
Fluent in English and Arabic
Knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures (UAE labour law).
Knowledge of Import/Export policies and procedures
Knowledge of handling overseas shipments and related port and customs procedures
Knowledge of special free zone policies and procedures
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Managing issues with sensitivity, always maintaining a courteous and positive outlook.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Scheduling and Coordinating supplies to and from customer sites
Resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
Monitoring product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
Coordinating and controlling the order cycle of ingoing and outgoing shipments
Managing of logistic personal, Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
Liaising with customers and suppliers
Coordination with shipment agents for smooth transition of all overseas shipments from port to factory
Ensuring health and safety procedures according to companies, HSE regulations
Marine Company - Dubai
We are looking for a Driver to be part of our dynamic working environment.
Has valid UAE manual driving license and knowledge of UAE locations.
At least 2-3 years UAE driving experience.
Trustworthy and flexible.Please send your CV
Heavy Truck Drivers Dubai
We are in need of 6 heavy truck drivers with driving license UAE. salary is negotiable by employer
Willing to work full time
-Could lead to long term full time job.
-Candidates with Visa & valid UAE driving license only.
-Nice salary package awaits.
-Professional Driver with minimum 5 years experience.
-Familiar with major road in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
-Qualification Level: High School or Equivalent; Higher Secondary School/Certification/ Diploma; Vocational; Bachelor's Degree Graduate
-At least 35 years old and above
-Fluent in English, and Arabic speaking is a plus
Equipment Coordinattor Duubai
leading Medical Centre in Dubai is looking for a Equipment Coordinator.
Knowledge on medical equipment.
Same experience is required
Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice period
Male of female.
Interested candidate please send your CV
Heavy Vehicle Driver
Established in the year 1996 the Sun Metal group is engaged in scrap metal trading, recycling, processing and manufacturing. Today it is a well established name in the market with a strong network of buyers, suppliers and associates in the industry across the globe.
The team, working under the guidance of our experienced & professional management strives continuously to prove their dedication to serving customers worldwide.
Our multi location manufacturing facilities produce all types of Aluminum Alloys, Aluminum Billets, Zinc Alloys, Zinc Oxides, Brass Alloys, Bronze Alloys, Sacrificial Anodes and other tailor made Alloys as per the required specifications of our customers.
Since its foundation Sun Metal Group has been satisfying all needs and requirements of its customers by manufacturing and delivering the order’s with efficiency, quality and on time. Our clients are not just one time customers. We strive to achieve solid, mutually benefiting long term relationship by offering the best service, competitive prices and prompt settlement.
We are also committed to environmental protection and follow the stipulated norms for environment protection at all times
Age: 30 - 35 yrs. old.
Qualification: High School Graduate with UAE experience on same field and driving license.
knowledge of UAE roads & timing restrictions.
- Assisting Transport In-charge in day-to-day container transportation.
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Truck drivers inspect trucks for safety, looking for malfunctioning parts, inspect container to ensure that it is loaded correctly and review shipping documents.
- Containers pullout procedure from all 3 terminals in Jebel ali port and other ports in UAE.
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignment.
- Services truck with oil, fuel and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer.
- Maneuvers truck into loading or unloading position, following signals from loading crew as needed.
- Drives truck to weigh station before and after loading and along route to document weight and conform to state regulations.
- Adhere to the instructions provided by transport department.
- Any other general tasks assigned by Management & Transport In-charge.
- The marginal functions of these position have not been included. The above mentioned duties in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the management.
- Bachelor Sharing - Staff Accommodation to be provided by the company. [Utility Bills to be paid by the employee] - Only for Male Staff.
- 30 days annual leaver per annum to be availed in accordance to Company Policy.
- Worksman Compensation available as per UAE labor law.
Inventory Officer Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities:
Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes around UAE
Follow route and time schedule
Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate deliveries in timely manner
Collect payments if required
Complete logs and reports
Carry out physical inventory and other duties assigned by Supervisor; deliveries, pick-ups, visiting traffic department for registrations and traffic fines, tasjeel, filing, etc
Valid UAE driving license (light/heavy duty)
At least 2 years delivery driver experience within UAE
Good English communication skills
Knowledge of Arabic preferable, salary is negotiable
Urgently need drivers for our Car rental division
Experienced and excellent know how of locations in UAE
Valid UAE Driving License
Salary Basic Aed 2150
Accomodation Aed 750
Company will provide Medical, Visa, Gratuity, Overtime, Incentives etc...
Candidates in UAE will be given preference. Cadidates with visit can also apply