Logistics & Supply
XIAMEN XGMA GULF MACHINERY FZE
Drivers wanted Dubai
We are a company located in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, we are looking for a experienced drive for the commercial vans
salary is negotiable
Inventory Manager Dubai
To be responsible for the inventory management function relating to the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This involves directing and administering production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials stores. This position reports to the director of manufacturing and supervises the production control supervisor, warehouse manager, shipping and receiving supervisor, and traffic control supervisor.
8yrs in various materials control functions.
Job type: Full time
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
ACE MIDDLE EAST LOGISTICS & TRANSP. LLC
Logistics Officer Dubai
Urgently required for a Logistics company based in Umm Al Quwain(Near Hamriyah FZE) with 3-4years UAE experience purely in transportation &logistics field .Thorough knowledge of Air/ Sea/ Land Transportation is required. Valid driving license of UAE is must. Employee contract.Full time employement. Attractive package
Movers and Packers Abu Dhabi
Movers and packers wanted for supply company in Abu Dhabi, send your resume
Procurement Manager Dubai
Deals with Procurement Manager of the Construction Company.
This company offers Building Materials like Geotextile, Thermal Insulation and Safety & Security Materials.
Transport Coordinator Dubai
Transportation coordinators typically work in the material movement and warehousing industry. They arrange the delivery products to customers or companies such as production facilities. Coordinators may work in a logistics company arranging the transport of goods for multiple clients or in a materials department of a company arranging deliveries.
Logistics and transportation coordinators also arrange for the storage of deliverable goods. Coordinators work in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and deliveries.
Transportation coordinators oversee the time delivery of goods. They maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met. Coordinators update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers. They monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
Coordinators may also analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost effective methods of transportation. They may negotiate contracts with outside transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues. These may include damaged products and late or lost deliveries.
Warehouse Uncharge Dubai
Dynamic leader with a successful record of managing diverse warehouses. Looking for a position as a Warehouse Manager for Penske utilizing knowledge of coordinating labor and processes to manage warehouse in the most effective manner,
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Packaging and labelling products before dispatching.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Daily basis check the product which is out of stock in floor, if we don’t have that stock inform to buyer.
- Sale and stock checking daily basis if there some particular style selling very fast with us informing to buyer.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Occasionally delivering stock to shops and retail outlets.
- Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Maintain stock control systems for accuracy and future planning of storage capacity.
- Supervise inventory management and control processes including stocking ordering and re-ordering and order fulfillment.
- Improve operational efficiency across warehouse processes maintaining budgetary goals and company objectives.
- E-commerce’s (Order Process And Dispatching )