Logistics & Supply
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Procurement Supervisor Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.If dealt with UN and other NGO tender will be added advantage.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.
Warehouse manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager in UAE.Job Details:
Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BS degree in logistics.
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Knowledge of ERP and Vend
We are looking for a driver .preferably with experienced in cargo company, salary negotiable
To do everyday delivery of materials to customers.
2. To do Loading and unloading of materials from company vehicle.
3. Must have Manual UAE driving license and knowledge of UAE locations.
4. Education up to 10 years of schooling, ability to read and write English IMP.
5. Can drive all vehicles - 1 ton to 3 tons pick up.
6. With at least 2-3 years UAE driving experience.
7. Salary between AED 2500-2800 per month.
- prepare and monitor LPOs
- confirm Supplier's invoices
- ensure that items are purchased and received on time
Customs agent Dubai
Knowledge of Sea & Cargo Customs Clearance.
Submit declarations online.
Summarize invoices by HS Codes.
Efficient handling of Mirsal 2 declaration for Import and export shipments.
Review and identification of customs documentation requirements.
Review and processing of the different types of customs forms required for export.
Effectively maintaining CDR/ SG accounts within the stipulated time frame in order to avoid fines.
Logistic & Inventory Controller Dubai
- Makes online parts request on a regular basis and maintain the minimum parts stock level.
- Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
- Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
- Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
- Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
- Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
- Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
- Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
- Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
- Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
- Deliver important documents to required destinations;
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient;
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times;
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle;
- Pick-up guests and passengers and drop them off to their required destinations;
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking;
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage;
- Choose best routes to destinations by using maps and GPS.
- Filipino; Male;
- Has valid UAE Driving license;
- Experienced in Driving luxurious cars;
- Acceptable English Communication Skills;
- Pleasing personality.