Logistics & Supply
Assistant Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
The main objective of this role is to maintain and build an existing customer base and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
• Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
• Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
• Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
• Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
• Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
Experience : Min : 1Yr Max : 5Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $2000 - $3000 per month
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket
Raw Materials Purchase Officer Dubai
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to purchase the raw material products that are essential for our company's day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels. Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing comparison table and reports.
Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time
Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors
Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested
Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters
Degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance, or related field preferred
Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy, and systems
Three years previous experience as purchasing officer or related position
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Accurate and precise attention to detail
Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
Job description: (1) Warehouse / Store Assistant
A manufacturer and supplier of Oil Field Chemicals is looking for a Warehouse - Store Assistant to be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
• Experience working in Tally and MS Office is preferred
• Male, Hindi speaking
• Background in inventory management will be an advantage
• Candidate who can join immediately will be given priority.
Benefits: 2000-2500 salary/month + Free Accommodation + Free Transportation + Annual Ticket Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
• Warehouse: 1 year
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Supply chain manager
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Experience:4yrs in supply chain management.
JobType: Full time.
Forklift Operator Dubai
- Load and offload containers as per loading list received from the foreman/driver
- Verify appropriate documentation (EIR, GHS, CIR, EDS, Port e-token, etc.) before loading or offloading any container or Gen-set
- Stack containers in the designated locations before and after repairs as directed.
- Move/relocate containers as required based on instructions from the foreman/Chief inspector, etc.
- Load Generator sets on reefer containers in cases of Gen-set hiring
- Lift containers for floor inspection or repair and ensure the safety of inspectors/technicians working on the container
- Ensure that all hired-out Generator fuel tanks are full at the time of loading
- Check fuel consumption on return from hire
- Maintain appropriate records of fuel consumption and submit reports to the WS/OM on a daily basis.
Plant Manager Dubai
ïƒ˜ To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
ïƒ˜ Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
ïƒ˜ Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
ïƒ˜ To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
ïƒ˜ Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
ïƒ˜ Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
ïƒ˜ Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
ïƒ˜ To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
ïƒ˜ Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Our company is seeking an experienced professional to fill the vacancy of Procurement/Purchasing Executive.
Indian Male Candidates only
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: + Accommodation + UAE Benefits
• Source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas suppliers.
• implement internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure that supplier's quotations are in line with technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
• Proven working experience in Packaging Purchase mainly in FMCG.
• Solid understanding of the strategic purchasing process.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers.
• Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment.