Logistics & Supply
Inventory Manager Dubai
A position is now open for a great inventory manager with solid 3 or more years experience, you will work in the warehouse with the chain manager, we offer relocation, salary and housing
Business Development Officers (Freight Sales & Transport sales) for a Logistics company based out of Dubai with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of Logistics industry in Dubai and valid UAE driving license is a MUST
Number of positions – 02
Salary : AED 7000-8000
1 Stop Garage
Ras Al Khaimah\'s renowned Auto Maintenance Garage \'1 Stop Garage\' is looking for a Driver with Valid UAE Driving License.
Experience should be above 2 years.
Procurement Officer Dubai
TRADING DUBAI/ AED 8000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS, A large trading company is looking for a procurement officer. Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in procuring electronic products (Security system, CCTV, Access Control, Building Management System, Structured cabling, ELV). You must possess strong negotiating skills. Candidate with UAE Driving License and who can join immediately will be given preference.
Experienced Driver required with valid driving license.
Need to have communication skill in English and any other language.
Salary AED 2500 - 3000 per month without Accommodation.
Please call or send CV
Lady Driver Dubai
Urgently Required Lady Driver for a family in Dubai (No Male) . Full time Job, No accommodation and Minimum 3 Years Dubai Experience required with Dubai License.
Salary: 3,500 Dirhams.
Oasis Smart Sim
Logistics Executive Dubai
1) Day to day negotiations and coordination with freight forwarders.
2) Issuance of all required shipping documents.
3) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
4) Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
5) Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
6) Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
7) Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
8) Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
9) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
10) Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
11) Negotiate transportation rates or services.
12) Negotiate with suppliers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
13) Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
14) Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
15) Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
16) Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
17) Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
18) Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities/cost.
Distribution Manager Dubai
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a smooth operation of the Distribution/Warehousing Department and helps provide 24-hour coverage.
Provide general supervision of all warehouse operations managers and functional processes within the department.
Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and trained department that supports the warehousing function by offering the highest levels of logistics support.
5yrs in all facets of outbound and inbound warehousing.
Job type: Full time.