Logistics & Supply
Forklift Operator Dubai
- Load and offload containers as per loading list received from the foreman/driver
- Verify appropriate documentation (EIR, GHS, CIR, EDS, Port e-token, etc.) before loading or offloading any container or Gen-set
- Stack containers in the designated locations before and after repairs as directed.
- Move/relocate containers as required based on instructions from the foreman/Chief inspector, etc.
- Load Generator sets on reefer containers in cases of Gen-set hiring
- Lift containers for floor inspection or repair and ensure the safety of inspectors/technicians working on the container
- Ensure that all hired-out Generator fuel tanks are full at the time of loading
- Check fuel consumption on return from hire
- Maintain appropriate records of fuel consumption and submit reports to the WS/OM on a daily basis.
Warehouse Manager Dubai
WAREHOUSE ADMIN MANAGER with qualifications set below:
- Graduate of Business related course or Custom Administration
- Minimum experience 5 years and above
- With relevant warehouse or logistics experience
- Very Keen to details
- Tourist or Visit VISA
- No UAE experience
- 25 years old and above
- Very organize and with “can do” attitude
- Very good leadership Skills<br>Filipino Citizen
The company provide free accommodation and free transportation and competitive packages. send your resumes
Logistic Coordinator with at least TWO YEARs experience in Export Documentation. Ideal candidate should have excellent skills in MS Office Packages with Good verbal and written communication skills. export experience will be a plus to the candidate. Only persons who can join immediately preferred.
Heavy and Light Vehicle Drivers Dubai
Easy Life International Tradin LLC, is an exporter of Waste tire rubber cut into pieces.
We are looking for Drivers with valid UAE license. Preferable Heavy & Light Vehicle License.
Salary will be: 2000-3000
With annual leave with half ticket.
Senior Cost Controller Dubai
Group of Construction located in Dubai is looking for a Senior Cost Controller with previous experience in UAE:
•Managing purchasing in order to keep costs within budget
•Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management
•Regular daily inspections of stock movement through data entry of purchased materials, returns of supplies
•Carry out monthly inventories of raw materials
•Periodic analysis of cost of goods sold.
•Monthly analysis and propose suitable solutions.
•Ensuring that material purchases, receiving, and issuing are carried out according to company policy and procedures.
•Daily contact with the warehouse management to ensure that returns to suppliers are accurately recorded.
•Deal with any variances and carry out recounts as informed by superior
•Communicate with the Executive Chef to ensure that accurate weights are being strictly followed by all production units
Knowledge, skills and experience:
•Previous experience in UAE
•Bachelor degree in Business administration with a focus on accounting
•At least 4 years of experience in the same field construction, building ,manufacturing
•Energetic and motivated
•Advanced analytical skills and computer skills (report writing)
•Good knowledge in cost management
Logistics & Procurement Coordinator Dubai
Our medium-sized manufacturing company with international operation is recruiting a dedicated and experienced Logistics &Procurement Coordinator to support Directors and manage a team.
You will take control of all the administration logistics and procurement functions, i.e. you will ensure the proper execution of all transport to and from our factories and suppliers
Knowledge of Import/Export policies and procedures
Knowledge of handling overseas shipments and related port and customs procedures
Knowledge of special free zone policies and procedures
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Managing issues with sensitivity, always maintaining a courteous and positive outlook.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Scheduling and Coordinating supplies to and from customer sites
Resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
Monitoring product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
Coordinating and controlling the order cycle of ingoing and outgoing shipments
Managing of logistic personal, Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
Liaising with customers and suppliers
Coordination with shipment agents for smooth transition of all overseas shipments from port to factory
Ensuring health and safety procedures according to companies, HSE regulations
Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 04 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
Fluent in English and Arabic
We offer an engaging and supportive work environment in a culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance. If you are detailed orientated, analytical, organized, flexible with willingness to multi-task and ability to work under pressure to a high standard, then apply immediately!
Light Vehicle Driver required in Sharjah . Must have a valid UAE driving license, age below 35 years, minimum 2 years of experience and knowledge of all locations in UAE, able to join immediately, preference to those who can speak English and Arabic
Light Duty Driver Dubai
We are specialized in manufacturing and installation of Waste Water Treatment . We are looking Light Duty Driver for our company in Saif Zone, Sharjah .
- Material delivery to the site
- bank jobs
- logistics clearance
- airport pick up and drop
- guest relation