Logistics & Supply
SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Warehouse In charge
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Proven warehouse supervisory experience
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Retail Chain experience is preferable
• 4 to 5 years’ experience is required
• Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree
Sales Executive Dubai
Wanted - Sales Executive - Freight Forwarding with Dubai experience. Target market North East Africa. Salary nd Incentive
Materials Manager Dubai
The Materials Coordinator will oversee the materials flow and operation to ensure that all the right goods, documents, and/or products are available and serving their proper function. This position will be directly responsible for inventory and warehouse activities. Overseeing daily receiving, unloading, transporting and storage of product and materials as well of shipment of goods to customer.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Coordinate and expedite flow of materials between sections or departments, per production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, per job order priorities and material availability
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Ensure the accuracy of SAP inventory (raw materials, finished goods and supplies)
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Assist in supervision of all internal and external warehouse activities to maintain sustained service levels
- Ensure that all employees are compliant with company, departmental and safety policies and procedures
- Maintain physical condition and organization of internal and external warehouses, implementing 5S principles and sustaining through frequent inspections and completion of follow-up actions
- Maintain weekly/monthly/yearly inventory of warehouse and accurately report all information related to production. Maintain accurate forms and files to comply with internal and external requirements
- Ensure all paperwork to customer is accurate when shipping product
- Organize and participate in monthly physical inventory counts and reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- 5 - 7 years’ relevant industry experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate with management, customers and vendors
- Understanding of inventory flow preferred
- Warehouse Organization skills
- Proficient with MS-Office, salary 11,000 AED per month
Shipping Executive Dubai
Department : Shipping Department
Job Purpose : Assisting Shipping Manager
1. To communicate with shipping agentsworld wide
2. To prepare , verify & finalize all shipping documents
3 . To pass documents thru E - mirsal system
4 . To negotiate freight rates with shipping agents
5 . To prepare reports in excel related to trade.
6. Any other general tasks assigned by Management.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Managing day to day purchase activity.
• Reporting to Purchase in charge.
• Preparing and scheduling of purchase orders.
• Making follow up, correspondence with suppliers.
• Making sure that suppliers deliver on time.
• Monitoring and forecasting stock levels.
• Excellent in coordination with various departments when ever required.
• Researching and identifying new products and suppliers.
• Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts.
Skills & Abilities
• Costing & Cost Negotiation Skill.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in sensitive, pressure, and confrontational situations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Graduate preferred.
• 2 years experience in same role.
• UAE fresher can apply –plastics industry experience valued.
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Health Insurance + Ticket and other annual benefits as per UAE law.
Group Warehouse coordinator Dubai
Graduates with minimum 5 years experience, which includes 2-3 years experience in reputed companies in Qatar/Middle east
Order taker dubai
Job description: Job Description
• To handle orders by telephone / email.
• To coordinate with the outdoor sales team.
• Resolve customer queries.
• Preparing quotations,Proforma invoice, checking for LPO and making sales order from quotation as per ERP.
• Creation of manual invoice or delivery order.
• To prepare orders using ERP system and ensure the order is processed.
• Update the logistics team on delivery schedule.
• Update customers of any delays/ schedule change.
• Good communication skills are essential . Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
• Good standard of numeracy skills essential to ensure accuracy of orders.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office is essential
• Exposure to ERP systems will be added advantage
Inventory Manager Dubai
To be responsible for the inventory management function relating to the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This involves directing and administering production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials stores. This position reports to the director of manufacturing and supervises the production control supervisor, warehouse manager, shipping and receiving supervisor, and traffic control supervisor.
8yrs in various materials control functions.
Job type: Full time