Logistics & Supply
Job description: Cashier & Dispatcher Abu Dhabi
- Greet Customers when entering and leaving the Branch
- Process orders using the point of sales system
- Receive cash, cheque or credit card payments
- Dispatch products to customers as per the invoice
- Monitor stock and inventory
- Reconciliation of payments received against the end of day sales collection
- Prepare daily sales and collection reports
- Prepare inventory reconciliation
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct manager
- Arabic speaker
Service minded and strong communication skills
- Proactive and positive team player
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or accounting
- Physical fit
Light truck driver Dubai
Wanted : Light Vehicle Driver Required ( Male )
The car driver will perform the necessary inspection and maintenance of every car before each trip. Put in mind car’s safekeeping and must let the owner be informed of any issues regarding the car/s to work on essential repairs or purchases. Must possess a good positive personality, and practices punctuality and ensures safe transport of the CEO and/or guests.
Driver must be very well knowledgeable with roads and traffic rules in the United Arab Emirates especially Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. He, too, will take care of important car document and follow-ups.
Company driver will also maintain office’s cleanliness and perform office errands.
5 years of driving experience in Abu Dhabi
Can speak good English language
Has obtained a valid driving license from Abu Dhabi Traffic Department.
Procurement Officer Dubai
TRADING DUBAI/ AED 8000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS, A large trading company is looking for a procurement officer. Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in procuring electronic products (Security system, CCTV, Access Control, Building Management System, Structured cabling, ELV). You must possess strong negotiating skills. Candidate with UAE Driving License and who can join immediately will be given preference.
logistics coordinator Dubai
Logistics Coordination is key within the global marketplace where global channel mediators are vital. The Logistics Coordinators themselves are responsible for communication with clients, efficiency and the resolution of transportation issues.
While the role of Logistics Coordinator is full on and fast paced within a team environment, it is a varied and rewarding job with duties ranging from documenting logistics calls to assisting vendors with pricing and selection. There are many job opportunities to move upward through the global Shipping and Logistics sector, particularly since a Logistics Coordinator requires high attention to detail, an invaluable quality within the industry.
Logistics manager Dubai
Job description: *Global Logistics Coordinator (Male)*
• Communicate effectively since the job primarily involves liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
• Organize personnel, and assist with training as required, whilst also organizing budgets and courier expenses.
• Ensure that quality, deliveries of shipments are completed and maintained.
• Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes.
• Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
Atleast 2 Years experience in same field.
Ability to complete daily reports with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as other programs as needed.
Understand and carry out oral instructions.
Understand standardized math processes, e.g., count, addition and subtraction.
Understand the IT systems and have the ability to learn new programs/process.
Operations Manager Dubai
Job description: EXECUTIVE- OPERATIONS
An executive in Operations provides support for end to end processing in Purchase and Logistics
• Project owner - End to End order processing - purchase and logistics
• Ability to get competitive quotations, find alternate sources for purchase, re-negotiate for best prices, do comparative analysis and creation of documentation for purchase process [SOUND UNDERSTANDING OF PURCHASE PROCESS]
• Commitment towards On-time delivery
• Vendor Relationship and Forwarder Relationship management
• [SOUND UNDERSTANDING OF LOGISTICS PROCESS]
• Documentation control, Warehouse Management, System Compliances, Creation of shipping docs - including AWB/BOL
• Shipment Monitoring to POD generation
• ERP Knowledge and Report Generation (Analytical Skill)
• Practise of the best supply chain methods
The roles environment would be based on the following characteristics:
• Fast moving and commercially focused with high level commitment
• Intensive working day based on ethics of hard work, results achievement and meeting business objectives
• Highly focused on quality including quality of communication and written documentation, database management
• On the Job – On the Field – Get the work done kind of person
• Highly focused on providing exceptional service on clients
• Team based working culture
• Make and keep commitments at first touch- Do what you say and say what you’ll do
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (good fluency in English and Hindi is must)
• Good basic numeric skills, IT Skills (MS Word, MS Excel, PDF)
Behavior and characteristics:
• Confidence in own ability
• Flexible, adaptive and open to new ways of doing things
• Commitment to training and learning
• Excellent customer focus
1 Stop Garage
Ras Al Khaimah\'s renowned Auto Maintenance Garage \'1 Stop Garage\' is looking for a Driver with Valid UAE Driving License.
Experience should be above 2 years.
Purchasing Supervisor Dubai
No. of Positions – 3
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• Send them to the suppliers.
• Review inventories and order as required.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Review deliveries against the orders.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai