Logistics & Supply
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket
Distribution Manager Dubai
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a smooth operation of the Distribution/Warehousing Department and helps provide 24-hour coverage.
Provide general supervision of all warehouse operations managers and functional processes within the department.
Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and trained department that supports the warehousing function by offering the highest levels of logistics support.
5yrs in all facets of outbound and inbound warehousing.
Job type: Full time.
Procurement officer Dubai
Job description: Title: Procurement Officer
Overall Experience: At least 2 – 4 years of Experience
About this role
• Development and implementation of a supportable Project Procurement Plan to include strategies and execution details for purchasing, subcontracts, expediting and logistics.
• Forecast the procurement needs and manage procure to pay process.
• Development of procurement procedures and contracts specific to the project.
• Responsible for overall procurement budgets.
• Ensure all company shipments are handled in accordance with international regulations.
• Actively involved in the procurement activities for major purchase orders and subcontracts.
• Responsible for commercial content of all orders and subcontracts, ensuring all project negotiations and conditions are accurately reflected in final agreements with vendors.
• Responsible for adherence to Project Procurement Procedures, maintenance of accurate procurement files, and audit accountability.
• Ensure problems are identified on a timely basis and appropriate corrective action plans are developed to allow resolution; participate in resolving disputes, claims and performance issues.
• Ensure client needs are identified and effectively addressed.
• Manage supplier relation.
Logistics manager Dubai
Job description: *Global Logistics Coordinator (Male)*
• Communicate effectively since the job primarily involves liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
• Organize personnel, and assist with training as required, whilst also organizing budgets and courier expenses.
• Ensure that quality, deliveries of shipments are completed and maintained.
• Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes.
• Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
Atleast 2 Years experience in same field.
Ability to complete daily reports with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as other programs as needed.
Understand and carry out oral instructions.
Understand standardized math processes, e.g., count, addition and subtraction.
Understand the IT systems and have the ability to learn new programs/process.
Transport coordinator Dubai
Previous experience required in transportation industry .
Min : 2 + year’s experience
Age : 28 to 45
Education : Bachelor degree in any discipline
Salary : 9000 to 10500 AED per month
Computer Knowledge : Required Good working knowledge in Excel and Word.
Required Skill : Must be an Active and self-driven individual , Strong analytical capacity , Good Knowledge in Budget management and cost control , Strong Leadership skills , Strong Manpower management skills , Good knowledge in customer satisfaction , Problem solving skills , Emergency situation management skills , Good knowledge about Dubai routes and locations , Good Team player and flexible time work management
Key Responsibilities : Executing transportation schedules , Managing and controlling drivers, Cost control , Maintaining good quality buses & drivers, Drivers training , Preparing reports , Handling customer queries and complaints , Meeting KPI’s .
Warehouse manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager in UAE.Job Details:
Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BS degree in logistics.
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Knowledge of ERP and Vend
Import Clerk Dubai
Logistics manager Dubai
LOGISTICS MANAGER with DG/MOH Restricted Experience
We are looking for well experience and expert in handling DG & Non-DG, Import & Export shipment.
With system and MOH knowledge. IT skill is an advantage.
To organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly and in proper handling.
• handling & organizing DG & Non-DG Shipments.
• knowledgeable in handling MOH restricted items.
• coordinating drivers & forwarders
• operating IT systems & software
• negotiating and agreeing contracts
• developing and confirming schedules
• planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
• preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
• liaising with and managing logistics staffs
• waste management
• monitoring stock
• ensuring health and safety standards are met