Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Managing day to day purchase activity.
• Reporting to Purchase in charge.
• Preparing and scheduling of purchase orders.
• Making follow up, correspondence with suppliers.
• Making sure that suppliers deliver on time.
• Monitoring and forecasting stock levels.
• Excellent in coordination with various departments when ever required.
• Researching and identifying new products and suppliers.
• Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts.
Skills & Abilities
• Costing & Cost Negotiation Skill.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in sensitive, pressure, and confrontational situations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Graduate preferred.
• 2 years experience in same role.
• UAE fresher can apply –plastics industry experience valued.
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Health Insurance + Ticket and other annual benefits as per UAE law.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
Shipping Company – Supply/Purchasing Coordinator
Ship-management Company, with a mixed fleet containing both tankers and gas carriers (LPG/Ethylene), has an opening in its Supply/Purchasing Department.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. Must have specific experience dealing with the purchase and supply of required spares for gas carriers
2. Previous sea experience as a Marine Engineer preferred
3. Excellent command of the English language
4. Knowledge of marine accounting
5. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel etc)
6. The purchaser shall ensure that all purchases are performed in the most favorable manner, with regards to cost, quality and delivery time
7. The purchaser will be responsible for the selection and approval of suppliers and forwarding agents
8. Responsible for negotiations with suppliers regarding frame agreements
Al Futtaim Logistics
Business Manager Dubai
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Process Analyst (BPA) to join our Al Futtaim Logistics team. Reporting to the Manager of Business & Technology Re-engineering department your key responsibilities will be to understand the Business requirements of entire Al Futtaim Logistics supply chain management, to document these requirements, work with other Business Process Analysts to understand interlock requirements and solution dependencies and to identify appropriate solutions which satisfy these requirements.You will play a lead role in developing/ reengineering business processes by working closely with Al Futtaim Logistics business users, IT and 3suprd/sup party vendors & document those requirements, the salary is negotiable
Inventory clerk Dubai
Job description: Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
Collect payments whether in cash or credit
Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
Redeem stamps and coupons
Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
Logistics Assistant Dubai
Male or Female
2 years expereince in the field of Logistcs.
Good communication skills, typing skills.
Ready to work under pressure.
Full time Job.
Inox Arabia FZC
We need a Driver who is familiar with UAE road. (Any holder of UAE Driving License)
He will be working as a Driver and Laborer in Al Quoz Industrial No.3, Dubai UAE
We are a Manufacturer of Stainless Steel.
2,000 Dhs (with accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
2,500 Dhs (without accommodation + overtime with 1 day off every week)
Salary will be reviewed after 6 months probationary period.
VISA will be provided.
Warehouse Workers Dubai
1.Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
2.Close coordinated working with operations, logistics, purchasing and third party vendors.
3.Completes receiving and deliveries functions of materials.
4.Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
5.Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
6.Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
7.Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations and conducting preventive maintenance.
8.Responsible for stock levels, inventories, organization, checking and maintaining standards of quality, checks, and inspections.
9.Completes documentation, forms, inventories, and reports by entering required information.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Ability to use Outlook, Word, Excess and other basic computer programs.
High comfort level working in a diverse environment, salary is negotiable by employer
Import Sales with 5 years experienced in Shipping and Logistics
Export Sales with 5 years experienced in Shipping and Logistics
Documentation and Customer Service (Filipino) with 5 years experienced in Shipping and Logistics
Custom Clearance with 5 years experienced in Shipping and Logistics and with knowledge of passing documents in Mirsal II
Note: applicants with experience in Shipping and Logistic field in Dubai may apply
Accountant with 2-3 years experience