Logistics & Supply
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Procurement Supervisor Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.If dealt with UN and other NGO tender will be added advantage.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Managing day to day purchase activity.
• Reporting to Purchase in charge.
• Preparing and scheduling of purchase orders.
• Making follow up, correspondence with suppliers.
• Making sure that suppliers deliver on time.
• Monitoring and forecasting stock levels.
• Excellent in coordination with various departments when ever required.
• Researching and identifying new products and suppliers.
• Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts.
Skills & Abilities
• Costing & Cost Negotiation Skill.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in sensitive, pressure, and confrontational situations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Graduate preferred.
• 2 years experience in same role.
• UAE fresher can apply –plastics industry experience valued.
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Health Insurance + Ticket and other annual benefits as per UAE law.
Logistics coordinator Dubai
Requirement for logistic coordinator.
Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible.
Any graduate with proven experience as logistics coordinator
Experience in customer service
Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
Good knowledge in logistic software.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Logistics manager Dubai
Job description: *Global Logistics Coordinator (Male)*
• Communicate effectively since the job primarily involves liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
• Organize personnel, and assist with training as required, whilst also organizing budgets and courier expenses.
• Ensure that quality, deliveries of shipments are completed and maintained.
• Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes.
• Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
Atleast 2 Years experience in same field.
Ability to complete daily reports with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as other programs as needed.
Understand and carry out oral instructions.
Understand standardized math processes, e.g., count, addition and subtraction.
Understand the IT systems and have the ability to learn new programs/process.
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
We Aroma Car Care is currently looking for suitable candidates as Purchasing Coordinator with experience in auto industry with minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE.
Candidate should have the strong knowledge and understanding of purchasing procedures.
Candidate should have the ability to work independently.
Candidate must have the accounting experience.
The candidates must have a valid driving license.
Candidates who are available for immediate hire
Inventory controller Dubai
We are looking to recruit for a Inventory/Cost Controller to join our F&B Company based in Dubai, UAE. This person will be responsible for maintaining for inventory cost for the restaurants, sub ledger transactions, dealing with raw materials / ingredients and packaging costs, provide support to restaurant staff on accounting issues. The ideal candidate must have at least 3-5 years of costing experience within F&B industry and with Accounting / Finance Degree. You must possess excellent all round communication skills, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and have worked in a Cost Accounting role previously.
Logistics assistant Dubai
Urgently required ladies for logistic who can Works in transportation or warehousing of goods. ... Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
Equipment Coordinattor Duubai
leading Medical Centre in Dubai is looking for a Equipment Coordinator.
Knowledge on medical equipment.
Same experience is required
Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice period
Male of female.
Interested candidate please send your CV