Logistics & Supply
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
We are looking for the post of Logistic coordinator with minimum 2 years experienced in UAE for immediate join. salary is negotiable
Distribution Manager Dubai
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a smooth operation of the Distribution/Warehousing Department and helps provide 24-hour coverage.
Provide general supervision of all warehouse operations managers and functional processes within the department.
Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and trained department that supports the warehousing function by offering the highest levels of logistics support.
5yrs in all facets of outbound and inbound warehousing.
Job type: Full time.
Logistics manager Dubai
LOGISTICS MANAGER with DG/MOH Restricted Experience
We are looking for well experience and expert in handling DG & Non-DG, Import & Export shipment.
With system and MOH knowledge. IT skill is an advantage.
To organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly and in proper handling.
• handling & organizing DG & Non-DG Shipments.
• knowledgeable in handling MOH restricted items.
• coordinating drivers & forwarders
• operating IT systems & software
• negotiating and agreeing contracts
• developing and confirming schedules
• planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
• preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
• liaising with and managing logistics staffs
• waste management
• monitoring stock
• ensuring health and safety standards are met
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
supply chain manager wanted, you have a related degree and 4 years full experience in logistics and supply or a related area, then please apply now
Procurement and Material Control Officer Dubai
An industrial refrigeration company in Sharjah is currently seeking for Accountant.
Job role includes but not limited to:
- Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution in MENA Region
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 04 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
If you see yourself fit for the position, kindly send your updated CV
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Industry type : Manufacturing/ processing
Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
Assess, manage and mitigate risks
Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
Proven working experience as purchasing manager
Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
A knack for negotiation and networking
Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
Solid judgement along with decision making skills
Strong leadership capabilities
Preferably related to glass industry
Should possess good communication skills.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 /month
Qurum Business Group
Drivers- Urgent Hiring Dubai
A leading International Healthcare Medical Centre is looking to hire Drivers for their new Clinic in Abu Dhabi .
Desired candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in driving PAssenger Vehicles alongwith a valid UAE Driving License no. 3 and 5. Apart from the Experience , we are also looking for a good-looking and presentable Driver with good command in English and Arabic . He should know all the routes and landmarks of Abu Dhabi.
SALARY : 3000 AED + Accomodation + TRansportation +Food (on duty) + Monthly Bonus (based on performance + Yearly Increment (Based on Performance) + Standard Benefits as per the UAE Labour Law.
Working Hours : 8 hours * 6 Days.
Eligible candidates can apply by sending their CVs