Logistics & Supply
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Qualification : Degree/Post Graduation in the related field with at least 03 – 04 years’ experience in equipment manufacturing & waste water treatment company Must be professional in Logistics & Commercial and Warehouse Operations, Transport Services field experience.
The Logistics Coordinator is accountable to facilitate the receiving and storing, moving and shipping of supplies, stock and materials, effectively managing the timely flow of order processing comply with laws, regulations and standards
Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
Reviews freight rates: air, courier, and land.
Complete daily shipping and receiving logs.
Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
Complete safety reports in relation to health and safety issues
To Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of Sales/ Project Dept request.
To Provide and maintain good service and solve problems.
Warehouse Positions Dubai
Warehouse assistant /warehouse team leader/ warehouse supervisor.
Expereince of atleast 1 year with logistics background in off loading, putting away, picking, packing.
Handled inbound and outbound shipments, checking for damage, tally the number of items.
If interested please forward your CV
Logistics Manager Dubai
Plan and develop logistics program activities from conceptual stage through the life cycle of the product to meet product support for customer programs, projects and equipment.
You will analyze total life cycle sustainment costs and develop, write and maintain the life cycle support plan and associated annexes.
You will help integrate and synchronize the development of technical manuals, training support plans, maintenance engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
5yrs in Integrated Logistics
Executive Driver Dubai
Drive a top executive in UAE, maintain the luxury cars
Should be flexible to work on weekends and extended hours
Good knowledge of UAE roads and traffic regulations
Good spoken english or hindi or arabic
Neat and presentable personality
Non smoker, salary negotiable
Purchasing Supervisor Dubai
No. of Positions – 3
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• Send them to the suppliers.
• Review inventories and order as required.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Review deliveries against the orders.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Responsible for Import/Export documentation, customs clearance process.
• Process and monitor all Procurement, Supply and Logistics processes from import resourcing, P.O preparation, execution and verification to payment processing.
• Freight Coordination, verification of shipment booking info, shipment inspection- Supplier Communication - Import Sourcing- Stock report monitoring
• Preparation of documents and coordination with Local authorities for obtaining permits/approvals for Import/Export as per country requirement.
• Liaising with Suppliers & Forwarders for getting shipping documents, Certificates as per customer requirements.
• Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity. Maintain physical movements of trading materials into and out of the warehouse.
• Ensure incoming/outgoing product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
A reputed Real Estate development company is looking for experienced and hardworking driver with valid UAE driving license.
The age bracket need to be in betweem 35-45. Must familiar with the UAE roads.
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Procurement Supervisor Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.If dealt with UN and other NGO tender will be added advantage.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.