Logistics & Supply
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Supply chain manager
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Experience:4yrs in supply chain management.
JobType: Full time.
Operations Executive Dubai
Managing Logistics and operations for Fitness and Medical devices company.
Coordinating with suppliers and with end customers for delivery and installation
Coordinating with the Freight forwarders to achieve goods delivery with focus on effective costs and timelines
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Manages Shipping and Receiving of all items.
Leadership of material handlers and other warehouse personnel to pick, pack and ship orders. Works with others or alone to ensure correct paperwork is available for order processing and material traceability.
Ensures on-time or better delivery of transfer orders and sales orders.
Responsible for 100% order accuracy with equipment checked out to company standards.
Maintains and operates the warehouse in a clean, safe, and organized manner.
Accountable for inventory condition and accuracy.
5yrs in Warehouse Management
Job Type: Full time.
Logistics Manager Dubai
Plan and develop logistics program activities from conceptual stage through the life cycle of the product to meet product support for customer programs, projects and equipment.
You will analyze total life cycle sustainment costs and develop, write and maintain the life cycle support plan and associated annexes.
You will help integrate and synchronize the development of technical manuals, training support plans, maintenance engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
5yrs in Integrated Logistics
Inventory Manager Dubai
To be responsible for the inventory management function relating to the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This involves directing and administering production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials stores. This position reports to the director of manufacturing and supervises the production control supervisor, warehouse manager, shipping and receiving supervisor, and traffic control supervisor.
8yrs in various materials control functions.
Job type: Full time
Distribution Manager Dubai
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a smooth operation of the Distribution/Warehousing Department and helps provide 24-hour coverage.
Provide general supervision of all warehouse operations managers and functional processes within the department.
Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and trained department that supports the warehousing function by offering the highest levels of logistics support.
5yrs in all facets of outbound and inbound warehousing.
Job type: Full time.
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
Job description: (1) Warehouse / Store Assistant
A manufacturer and supplier of Oil Field Chemicals is looking for a Warehouse - Store Assistant to be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
• Experience working in Tally and MS Office is preferred
• Male, Hindi speaking
• Background in inventory management will be an advantage
• Candidate who can join immediately will be given priority.
Benefits: 2000-2500 salary/month + Free Accommodation + Free Transportation + Annual Ticket Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
• Warehouse: 1 year
Inventory Manager Dubai
• Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
• Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
• Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
• Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
• Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
• Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
• Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
• Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
• Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.