Logistics & Supply
Warehouse operator Dubai
Load/Unload Operator - Warehouse Operator
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Load/Unload Operator. If you are a dedicated warehouse operator with a proven track record of success in logistics we invite you to apply. Primarily responsible for loading/unloading products leaving from or arriving at warehouse locations.
Import Clerk Dubai
Materials Manager Dubai
The Materials Coordinator will oversee the materials flow and operation to ensure that all the right goods, documents, and/or products are available and serving their proper function. This position will be directly responsible for inventory and warehouse activities. Overseeing daily receiving, unloading, transporting and storage of product and materials as well of shipment of goods to customer.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Coordinate and expedite flow of materials between sections or departments, per production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, per job order priorities and material availability
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Ensure the accuracy of SAP inventory (raw materials, finished goods and supplies)
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Assist in supervision of all internal and external warehouse activities to maintain sustained service levels
- Ensure that all employees are compliant with company, departmental and safety policies and procedures
- Maintain physical condition and organization of internal and external warehouses, implementing 5S principles and sustaining through frequent inspections and completion of follow-up actions
- Maintain weekly/monthly/yearly inventory of warehouse and accurately report all information related to production. Maintain accurate forms and files to comply with internal and external requirements
- Ensure all paperwork to customer is accurate when shipping product
- Organize and participate in monthly physical inventory counts and reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- 5 - 7 years’ relevant industry experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate with management, customers and vendors
- Understanding of inventory flow preferred
- Warehouse Organization skills
- Proficient with MS-Office, salary 11,000 AED per month
Procurement Manager Dubai
*Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
*Discover profitable suppliers and initiatebusiness and organization partnerships
*Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageousterms
*Finalize purchasedetails of orders and deliveries
*Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
*Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
*Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
*Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
*Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
*Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
*Talent in negotiations and networking
*Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
*Strong leadership capabilities
*BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Our company is seeking an experienced professional to fill the vacancy of Procurement/Purchasing Executive.
Indian Male Candidates only
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: + Accommodation + UAE Benefits
• Source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas suppliers.
• implement internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure that supplier's quotations are in line with technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
• Proven working experience in Packaging Purchase mainly in FMCG.
• Solid understanding of the strategic purchasing process.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers.
• Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment.
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
Inventory agent Dubai
Job description: Job Duties and responsibilities
•Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
•Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
•Maintain and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
•Ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
Warehouse manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager in UAE.Job Details:
Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BS degree in logistics.
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Knowledge of ERP and Vend