Logistics & Supply
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistic Personnel in JAFZA Company!
Male required LOGISTIC job- KNOWS Custom and documentation
with 2 years experience in the same field
DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST!!
good salary package+benefits+visa
Please send your CV along
Experienced Driver required with valid driving license.
Need to have communication skill in English and any other language.
Salary AED 2500 - 3000 per month without Accommodation.
Please call or send CV
Quality Controller Dubai
* Check and improve quality control procedures, from the raw material stage through to the finished product.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards.
* Select raw material products from suppliers and checking of its organoleptic quality and other qualityparameters.
* Responsible for arranging pest control contract & treatment.
* Approve Chemical & hygiene product order & control usage
* Address issues of safety and quality.
* Documentation of processing activities, HACCP and other activities.
* Coordination with Hygiene supervisor in cleaning and sanitation activities during the processing, production and packaging of food.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards
Raw Materials Purchase Officer Dubai
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to purchase the raw material products that are essential for our company's day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels. Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing comparison table and reports.
Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time
Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors
Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested
Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters
Degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance, or related field preferred
Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy, and systems
Three years previous experience as purchasing officer or related position
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Accurate and precise attention to detail
Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Procurement and Material Control Officer Dubai
An industrial refrigeration company in Sharjah is currently seeking for Accountant.
Job role includes but not limited to:
- Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution in MENA Region
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 04 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
If you see yourself fit for the position, kindly send your updated CV
Clearing and Forwarding officer- Dubai
Sent negotiations requests for quotations to shipping agencies, clearing agencies Check fiscal prices, customs requirements, and clearing fees.
Study cost estimation to get the optimal and most efficient shipping, transport and clearing method
Track shipments and follow up with the forwarder regarding vessels’ arrival dates at destination
Send clear instructions to the shipper regarding the clearing documentation as per country requirements with the consultation of purchasing officer
Follow up closely on the customs / clearance formalities and delivery process
Update the shipment clearance log on progress and communicate delays daily
Job Outline: Manage all aspects of supply chain, implementing systems for effective and accurate forecasting, inventory and replenishment. Work closely with Regional Casual Dining Manager. Managing supply arrangements, interacting with local and overseas suppliers.
Interested applicant may send their CV, the salary is negotiable
Warehouse Workers Dubai
1.Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
2.Close coordinated working with operations, logistics, purchasing and third party vendors.
3.Completes receiving and deliveries functions of materials.
4.Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
5.Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
6.Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
7.Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations and conducting preventive maintenance.
8.Responsible for stock levels, inventories, organization, checking and maintaining standards of quality, checks, and inspections.
9.Completes documentation, forms, inventories, and reports by entering required information.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Ability to use Outlook, Word, Excess and other basic computer programs.
High comfort level working in a diverse environment, salary is negotiable by employer