Logistics & Supply
Executive Driver Dubai
Drive a top executive in UAE, maintain the luxury cars
Should be flexible to work on weekends and extended hours
Good knowledge of UAE roads and traffic regulations
Good spoken english or hindi or arabic
Neat and presentable personality
Non smoker, salary negotiable
Heavy driver Dubai
Job description: A Cargo company located at Al Garhoud looking for Drivers in UAE to be part of an amazing and exciting journey. The requirement for the driver is as mentioned:
• Valid UAE Heavy Truck Driving license
• Knowledge of all Emirates location with minimum 2 years of experience in cargo or courier deliveries
• The UAE driving license should be older than 3 years at least
• Good Communication skill in English
• Energetic, motivated, engaging and the one who have a Can Do Mentality
Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries. * Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines. * Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule. * Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately. * Load and unload products from trucks and trailers. * Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure. * Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance. * Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations. * Maintain the vehicle clean and safe. * Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery * Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns. * Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip * Adhere to company operating policies and procedures. * Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork * Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products. QUALIFICATIONS: * High school degree (MIn) * 3-5 years working experience * Valid professional driver’s licence * Good driving record with no traffic violations * Must be good with customer service skills * Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Clearing and Forwarding officer- Dubai
Sent negotiations requests for quotations to shipping agencies, clearing agencies Check fiscal prices, customs requirements, and clearing fees.
Study cost estimation to get the optimal and most efficient shipping, transport and clearing method
Track shipments and follow up with the forwarder regarding vessels’ arrival dates at destination
Send clear instructions to the shipper regarding the clearing documentation as per country requirements with the consultation of purchasing officer
Follow up closely on the customs / clearance formalities and delivery process
Update the shipment clearance log on progress and communicate delays daily
Distribution Manager Dubai
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a smooth operation of the Distribution/Warehousing Department and helps provide 24-hour coverage.
Provide general supervision of all warehouse operations managers and functional processes within the department.
Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and trained department that supports the warehousing function by offering the highest levels of logistics support.
5yrs in all facets of outbound and inbound warehousing.
Job type: Full time.
Warehouse manager Dubai
Our company is looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations and ensuring the processes are running smoothly and promptly.
1. Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
2. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
3. Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
4. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
5. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
6. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
7. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
8. Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
• Proven management ability to direct and develop team members, including performance evaluations and corrective actions.
• Excellent communication skills at a cross functional level. Position requires communications throughout the warehouse and corporate office.
• Excellent time and task management skills (i.e. ability to set priorities and meet deadlines).
• Computer literacy required (must be proficient with the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet).
• Demonstrated ability in basic mathematics, and the ability to follow and enforce the adherence to process.
Logistics Officer Dubai
required field ;
knowledge import / export operations
Passing export / import declaration
knowledge freezone customs formalities
coordinate with overseas agent / local shipping line
coordinating with transportation
preparing necessary docs and follow with customer required docs
Shipping Executive Dubai
Department : Shipping Department
Job Purpose : Assisting Shipping Manager
1. To communicate with shipping agentsworld wide
2. To prepare , verify & finalize all shipping documents
3 . To pass documents thru E - mirsal system
4 . To negotiate freight rates with shipping agents
5 . To prepare reports in excel related to trade.
6. Any other general tasks assigned by Management.