Logistics & Supply
Cargo Broker Dubai
Our company Bak Trading Group is looking for a Custom Broker or anyone who works/knows about Custom Clearance. With a minimum of 1-2 years experience and must be very familiar/knows all the places in Ras Al Khaima very well.
Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
• Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Manage Key Sales Accounts & identify and develop new accounts
• Well understanding on segment of market and develop sales plans.
• Identifying key growth sectors in the region.
• Develop the new clients and retain the existing clients
• To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution
• To Be well aware of the local Market
• To Have good know –How of the service providers and customers
• Negotiation of the rates and improve service levels
• Study existing competitors and for the newer strategies.
• Responsible for the Budget, Business Plan, Reporting and general management of the office.
• Formulation of the overall Division Strategy, ensuring delivery of Revenue , Profit Growth, and implementation of the freight management
• Streamline Operational Processes and SOP's & Operational Execution
• Candidate must have PR with customers to get leads & convert in to sales.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and have a proven track record in achieving significant growth.
Experience : Min : 7Yr Max : 12Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $4000 - $6000 per month
Location : United Arab Emirates
Inventory Manager Dubai
• Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
• Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
• Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
• Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
• Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
• Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
• Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
• Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
• Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
Warehouse supervisor Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit experienced Warehouse Supervisor
Store Keepers Dubai
an electrical Company and we are currently looking for a store keeper for our warehouse located in Al Quoz (INDIAN MALE ONLY)
*you must have at least 2 years experience in the same field.
*should have basic computer skills. (You will be using an Accounting software for stock transfers)
*Salary offer is 2,000.00aed
PURCHASING MANAGER Dubai
We now require an experienced and driven individual to take control of spend within the catering industry and drive procurement best practice and value for money.
• A strong background of experience in F & B - negotiate and manage procurement spend
• Responsible for budget co-ordination, project delivery
• Manage suppliers negotiating best price and value add to ensure excellent customer delivery
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage spend and have clear delivery targets
• Drive for continuous improvement in service delivery
• Implement effective methods to drive overall costs down
• Strong stakeholder engagement ability
• Procurement experience in F & B gained from the catering industry in the UAE
• Project management experience
• Excellent negotiation skills with experience of driving continuous improvement
• Driven individual who can manage multiple tasks
• System orientated to improve processes
Logistics Officer Dubai
Liaise with third party logistics providers and equipment operators for loading, offloading
Responsible for the entire logistics process inbound and outbound
Responsible for inspection of goods and documentation.
Close coordination and working relationship with warehouse, operations and suppliers.
Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
Prepares inspects and files a variety of shipping and logistics related documentation such as packing lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders, shipping and receiving logs and reports.
Dispatches freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue shipping instructions and delivery of materials.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading background and/or work experience in Logistics coordination
Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Excels at serving a fast-paced community environment
Warehouse Officer Dubai
Warehouse office wanted for distribution company in the UAE, you must have good English skills to deal with customers and previous experience in logistics, salary is 9000AED per month