Logistics & Supply
Plant Manager Dubai
ïƒ˜ To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
ïƒ˜ Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
ïƒ˜ Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
ïƒ˜ To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
ïƒ˜ Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
ïƒ˜ Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
ïƒ˜ Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
ïƒ˜ To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
ïƒ˜ Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Warehouse In charge
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Proven warehouse supervisory experience
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Retail Chain experience is preferable
• 4 to 5 years’ experience is required
• Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree
Logistics Manager Dubai
For a Travel & Concierge Agency
- Booking airline tickets, hotels, tour operators
- Liaising with DMCC's
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Managing all the bookings
- Must have 8 years experience
- Must have IATA knowledge
- Must have fluency in English
- Ideally will have worked in Europe or Asia
We are located in Dubai - however all our trips are outbound in Asia, Europe, USA, Southamerica.
Position opening is immediate to join 2 of our current Logistics Managers.
Group Warehouse coordinator Dubai
Graduates with minimum 5 years experience, which includes 2-3 years experience in reputed companies in Qatar/Middle east
Logistics Executive Dubai
seeking Experienced Logistics executive for a company in Dubai,
The person should be well experienced in Air, Sea operations and documentations, Mirsal II, Calogi, AWB executions, communicate with major shipping lines and Air lines, customers and vendors, Dubai port and Dubai customs,
Pls send your CV
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchase Manager :
Place orders with suppliers
Maintain links of emails of Manager to suppliers.
Follow up order status
Arrange documents for custom clearance.
Match the received goods with Purchase Invoices and Enter into system.
Maintain supplier accounts.
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Qualification : Degree/Post Graduation in the related field with at least 03 – 04 years’ experience in equipment manufacturing & waste water treatment company Must be professional in Logistics & Commercial and Warehouse Operations, Transport Services field experience.
The Logistics Coordinator is accountable to facilitate the receiving and storing, moving and shipping of supplies, stock and materials, effectively managing the timely flow of order processing comply with laws, regulations and standards
Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
Reviews freight rates: air, courier, and land.
Complete daily shipping and receiving logs.
Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
Complete safety reports in relation to health and safety issues
To Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of Sales/ Project Dept request.
To Provide and maintain good service and solve problems.
Logistics Manager Dubai
Distribution and logistics managers are responsible for supply Chain strategy,
and coordinate supply chain processes that Involve suppliers, manufacturers,
retailers and consumers. This role also encompasses distribution management
within logistics including transportation, warehousing and monitoring the
flow of goods and materials. channel and resources as required to carry-out
transport and logistics
professional with highly
skills and change
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in