Logistics & Supply
logistics coordinator Dubai
Logistics Coordination is key within the global marketplace where global channel mediators are vital. The Logistics Coordinators themselves are responsible for communication with clients, efficiency and the resolution of transportation issues.
While the role of Logistics Coordinator is full on and fast paced within a team environment, it is a varied and rewarding job with duties ranging from documenting logistics calls to assisting vendors with pricing and selection. There are many job opportunities to move upward through the global Shipping and Logistics sector, particularly since a Logistics Coordinator requires high attention to detail, an invaluable quality within the industry.
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
Job description: (1) Warehouse / Store Assistant
A manufacturer and supplier of Oil Field Chemicals is looking for a Warehouse - Store Assistant to be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
• Experience working in Tally and MS Office is preferred
• Male, Hindi speaking
• Background in inventory management will be an advantage
• Candidate who can join immediately will be given priority.
Benefits: 2000-2500 salary/month + Free Accommodation + Free Transportation + Annual Ticket Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
• Warehouse: 1 year
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
Shipping Company – Supply/Purchasing Coordinator
Ship-management Company, with a mixed fleet containing both tankers and gas carriers (LPG/Ethylene), has an opening in its Supply/Purchasing Department.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. Must have specific experience dealing with the purchase and supply of required spares for gas carriers
2. Previous sea experience as a Marine Engineer preferred
3. Excellent command of the English language
4. Knowledge of marine accounting
5. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel etc)
6. The purchaser shall ensure that all purchases are performed in the most favorable manner, with regards to cost, quality and delivery time
7. The purchaser will be responsible for the selection and approval of suppliers and forwarding agents
8. Responsible for negotiations with suppliers regarding frame agreements
Clearing and Forwarding officer- Dubai
Sent negotiations requests for quotations to shipping agencies, clearing agencies Check fiscal prices, customs requirements, and clearing fees.
Study cost estimation to get the optimal and most efficient shipping, transport and clearing method
Track shipments and follow up with the forwarder regarding vessels’ arrival dates at destination
Send clear instructions to the shipper regarding the clearing documentation as per country requirements with the consultation of purchasing officer
Follow up closely on the customs / clearance formalities and delivery process
Update the shipment clearance log on progress and communicate delays daily
Executive Driver Dubai
Drive a top executive in UAE, maintain the luxury cars
Should be flexible to work on weekends and extended hours
Good knowledge of UAE roads and traffic regulations
Good spoken english or hindi or arabic
Neat and presentable personality
Non smoker, salary negotiable
Logistics Executive Dubai
seeking Experienced Logistics executive for a company in Dubai,
The person should be well experienced in Air, Sea operations and documentations, Mirsal II, Calogi, AWB executions, communicate with major shipping lines and Air lines, customers and vendors, Dubai port and Dubai customs,
Pls send your CV
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchase Manager :
Place orders with suppliers
Maintain links of emails of Manager to suppliers.
Follow up order status
Arrange documents for custom clearance.
Match the received goods with Purchase Invoices and Enter into system.
Maintain supplier accounts.
Logistics & Procurement Coordinator Dubai
Our medium-sized manufacturing company with international operation is recruiting a dedicated and experienced Logistics &Procurement Coordinator to support Directors and manage a team.
You will take control of all the administration logistics and procurement functions, i.e. you will ensure the proper execution of all transport to and from our factories and suppliers
Knowledge of Import/Export policies and procedures
Knowledge of handling overseas shipments and related port and customs procedures
Knowledge of special free zone policies and procedures
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Managing issues with sensitivity, always maintaining a courteous and positive outlook.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Scheduling and Coordinating supplies to and from customer sites
Resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
Monitoring product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
Coordinating and controlling the order cycle of ingoing and outgoing shipments
Managing of logistic personal, Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
Liaising with customers and suppliers
Coordination with shipment agents for smooth transition of all overseas shipments from port to factory
Ensuring health and safety procedures according to companies, HSE regulations
Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 04 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
Fluent in English and Arabic
We offer an engaging and supportive work environment in a culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance. If you are detailed orientated, analytical, organized, flexible with willingness to multi-task and ability to work under pressure to a high standard, then apply immediately!