Logistics & Supply
Logistics coordinator Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Logistic Coordinator to Manage/Track the movement of people and equipment for Company projects. Organize schedules through the journey management process (JMP) to ensure safe and efficient transfer of personnel and cargo too/from remote field location.
Logistics coordinator UAE
Location : Ajman, UAE
Experience: 2-5 years
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
• Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
• Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
• Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
• Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management
• Proven experience as logistics coordinator
• Experience in customer service will be appreciated
• Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
Industry: Any Construction Materials / Manufacturing
Remuneration: Attractive Salary + Accommodation + Transportation
Air Charter Service
Cargo Broker Dubai
Arabic speaking The Company: Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East. Voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year in 2013 and 2014 at the prestigious ACW World Air Cargo Awards we are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our award winning Cargo division. The Role: • New business generation within a portfolio of clients • Client and supplier relationship management • Management of Cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report • Achievement of monthly and annual targets What we look for: • Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport • Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English is essential • A proven track record in sales and business development • Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels • Results driven and disciplined • An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail • A hard-working self-motivated team player • An interest or knowledge of the aircraft charter operation We Offer • Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission • Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service. • Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Inventory clerk Dubai
Job description: Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
Collect payments whether in cash or credit
Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
Redeem stamps and coupons
Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
Logistics Manager Dubai
Plan and develop logistics program activities from conceptual stage through the life cycle of the product to meet product support for customer programs, projects and equipment.
You will analyze total life cycle sustainment costs and develop, write and maintain the life cycle support plan and associated annexes.
You will help integrate and synchronize the development of technical manuals, training support plans, maintenance engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
5yrs in Integrated Logistics
- Deliver important documents to required destinations;
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient;
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times;
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle;
- Pick-up guests and passengers and drop them off to their required destinations;
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking;
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage;
- Choose best routes to destinations by using maps and GPS.
- Filipino; Male;
- Has valid UAE Driving license;
- Experienced in Driving luxurious cars;
- Acceptable English Communication Skills;
- Pleasing personality.
Procurement Manager Dubai
*Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
*Discover profitable suppliers and initiatebusiness and organization partnerships
*Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageousterms
*Finalize purchasedetails of orders and deliveries
*Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
*Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
*Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
*Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
*Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
*Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
*Talent in negotiations and networking
*Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
*Strong leadership capabilities
*BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Purchasing officer Dubai
Job description: Key Responsibilities:
• Procurement Planning - Prepare purchase orders & maintain database.
• Coordinate with transportation providers, vendors to increase the efficiency and resolve problems.
• Monitoring & controlling the procurement budget.
• Verify the incoming/outgoing supplies & maintaining of records.
• Coordinating with forwarders for import/export.
• Monitoring and updating shipment status information & guarantee on-time delivery.
• Negotiate contracts with service providers to minimize costs.
• Handling documentation control for purchase, logistics & office related documents.
• Handling office works and admin related activities.
• Handling calls and emails from various clients & suppliers.
• Inventory management.
• A keen desire to understanding of lighting; perhaps with a background in Electrical wholesale, but more important is to have energy and a desire for success.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to liaise comfortably and confidently with customers/suppliers.
• Effective at organizing and prioritizing a varied and time pressurized workload.
• IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Independent and self-motivated, able to work on own initiative.
• Multi-tasking & should take initiative in problem solving.
• Transferable Residency.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
• Knowledge about the shipment documents.