Logistics & Supply
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
Job description: (1) Warehouse / Store Assistant
A manufacturer and supplier of Oil Field Chemicals is looking for a Warehouse - Store Assistant to be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
• Experience working in Tally and MS Office is preferred
• Male, Hindi speaking
• Background in inventory management will be an advantage
• Candidate who can join immediately will be given priority.
Benefits: 2000-2500 salary/month + Free Accommodation + Free Transportation + Annual Ticket Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
• Warehouse: 1 year
Logistics & Procurement Coordinator Dubai
Our medium-sized manufacturing company with international operation is recruiting a dedicated and experienced Logistics &Procurement Coordinator to support Directors and manage a team.
You will take control of all the administration logistics and procurement functions, i.e. you will ensure the proper execution of all transport to and from our factories and suppliers
Knowledge of Import/Export policies and procedures
Knowledge of handling overseas shipments and related port and customs procedures
Knowledge of special free zone policies and procedures
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Managing issues with sensitivity, always maintaining a courteous and positive outlook.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Scheduling and Coordinating supplies to and from customer sites
Resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
Monitoring product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
Coordinating and controlling the order cycle of ingoing and outgoing shipments
Managing of logistic personal, Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
Liaising with customers and suppliers
Coordination with shipment agents for smooth transition of all overseas shipments from port to factory
Ensuring health and safety procedures according to companies, HSE regulations
Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 04 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
Fluent in English and Arabic
We offer an engaging and supportive work environment in a culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance. If you are detailed orientated, analytical, organized, flexible with willingness to multi-task and ability to work under pressure to a high standard, then apply immediately!
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
Shipping Company – Supply/Purchasing Coordinator
Ship-management Company, with a mixed fleet containing both tankers and gas carriers (LPG/Ethylene), has an opening in its Supply/Purchasing Department.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. Must have specific experience dealing with the purchase and supply of required spares for gas carriers
2. Previous sea experience as a Marine Engineer preferred
3. Excellent command of the English language
4. Knowledge of marine accounting
5. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel etc)
6. The purchaser shall ensure that all purchases are performed in the most favorable manner, with regards to cost, quality and delivery time
7. The purchaser will be responsible for the selection and approval of suppliers and forwarding agents
8. Responsible for negotiations with suppliers regarding frame agreements
Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
• Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Manage Key Sales Accounts & identify and develop new accounts
• Well understanding on segment of market and develop sales plans.
• Identifying key growth sectors in the region.
• Develop the new clients and retain the existing clients
• To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution
• To Be well aware of the local Market
• To Have good know –How of the service providers and customers
• Negotiation of the rates and improve service levels
• Study existing competitors and for the newer strategies.
• Responsible for the Budget, Business Plan, Reporting and general management of the office.
• Formulation of the overall Division Strategy, ensuring delivery of Revenue , Profit Growth, and implementation of the freight management
• Streamline Operational Processes and SOP's & Operational Execution
• Candidate must have PR with customers to get leads & convert in to sales.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and have a proven track record in achieving significant growth.
Experience : Min : 7Yr Max : 12Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $4000 - $6000 per month
Location : United Arab Emirates
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Managing day to day purchase activity.
• Reporting to Purchase in charge.
• Preparing and scheduling of purchase orders.
• Making follow up, correspondence with suppliers.
• Making sure that suppliers deliver on time.
• Monitoring and forecasting stock levels.
• Excellent in coordination with various departments when ever required.
• Researching and identifying new products and suppliers.
• Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts.
Skills & Abilities
• Costing & Cost Negotiation Skill.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in sensitive, pressure, and confrontational situations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Graduate preferred.
• 2 years experience in same role.
• UAE fresher can apply –plastics industry experience valued.
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Health Insurance + Ticket and other annual benefits as per UAE law.
Supply manager Dubai
Inventory Manager Dubai
To be responsible for the inventory management function relating to the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This involves directing and administering production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials stores. This position reports to the director of manufacturing and supervises the production control supervisor, warehouse manager, shipping and receiving supervisor, and traffic control supervisor.
8yrs in various materials control functions.
Job type: Full time
Sales Executive Dubai
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
- Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
- Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
- We are looking to hire Sales Executives for a Freight forwarding & Shipping company based in Dubai.
- Candidate must be from same background with UAE Experience.
- UAE Driving Licence is must