Logistics & Supply
Inventory Manager Dubai
• Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
• Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
• Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
• Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
• Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
• Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
• Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
• Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
• Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket
Warehouse workers Dubai
Job description: Warehouse Worker
Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Completes reports by entering required information.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Businessa Development Officer Dubai
For a well-established Multinational Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone dealing with logistics & freight forwarding is looking for a Business Development Executive. Office timing 8 AM – 6 PM. Sunday to Thursday.
Salary- AED 9,000 – AED 11,000 (based on experience and skills)
Medical and air ticket.
Should have constant communication with new customers; coordinate with freight management departments about relevant company policies, department and customer expectations. Prepare sales plans and reports.
He should have good clientele and good communication skills, Must have a strong UAE experience and a valid UAE Driving License.
A degree holder.
Interested candidates may please send us your resume
Process officer Dubai
STAHL CraneSystem FZE Process Co-ordinator Dubai Duties/ Tasks associated with the position include but are not limited to: + Drawing up, checking and clarifying in-house & external orders + Checking and clarifying commercial aspects + Monitoring delivery dates + Establishing/ dispatching GA�s and documentation for approval + Preparation and co-ordination of transportation + Purchasing equipment and services from third parties + Sending warranty claims to sub-suppliers + Updating project status to customers + Control of incoming/ outgoing goods + Follow up of deliveries and suppliers + Developing new vendors The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, creative, a team-player and an independent thinker with a can do attitude. Skills and qualifications: + Degree holder/ Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical engineering + fluent in English + effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills + knowledge of German and Arabic would be advantageous
1 Stop Garage
Ras Al Khaimah\'s renowned Auto Maintenance Garage \'1 Stop Garage\' is looking for a Driver with Valid UAE Driving License.
Experience should be above 2 years.
Warehouse Manager Dubai
WAREHOUSE ADMIN MANAGER with qualifications set below:
- Graduate of Business related course or Custom Administration
- Minimum experience 5 years and above
- With relevant warehouse or logistics experience
- Very Keen to details
- Tourist or Visit VISA
- No UAE experience
- 25 years old and above
- Very organize and with “can do” attitude
- Very good leadership Skills<br>Filipino Citizen
The company provide free accommodation and free transportation and competitive packages. send your resumes
Transport supervisor Dubai
job description: Looking for a transport supervisor having more than 2 years of experience in transportation sector. Having full knowledge of container import,export.Responsible for handling a fleet of trailers & pickups.Responsible for scheduling all repair and fleet maintenance.Responsible for managing all the transportation related operations. Competitive salary package will be provided depending upon experience.