Logistics & Supply
Order taker dubai
Job description: Job Description
• To handle orders by telephone / email.
• To coordinate with the outdoor sales team.
• Resolve customer queries.
• Preparing quotations,Proforma invoice, checking for LPO and making sales order from quotation as per ERP.
• Creation of manual invoice or delivery order.
• To prepare orders using ERP system and ensure the order is processed.
• Update the logistics team on delivery schedule.
• Update customers of any delays/ schedule change.
• Good communication skills are essential . Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
• Good standard of numeracy skills essential to ensure accuracy of orders.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office is essential
• Exposure to ERP systems will be added advantage
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
A leading Manufacturing company looking for a purchase coordinator with 2-3 years of experience.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Managing day to day purchase activity.
• Reporting to Purchase in charge.
• Preparing and scheduling of purchase orders.
• Making follow up, correspondence with suppliers.
• Making sure that suppliers deliver on time.
• Monitoring and forecasting stock levels.
• Excellent in coordination with various departments when ever required.
• Researching and identifying new products and suppliers.
• Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts.
Skills & Abilities
• Costing & Cost Negotiation Skill.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in sensitive, pressure, and confrontational situations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Graduate preferred.
• 2 years experience in same role.
• UAE fresher can apply –plastics industry experience valued.
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Health Insurance + Ticket and other annual benefits as per UAE law.
Senior Operations Supervisor Dubai
Dealing with Cargo Agents, Freight Forwarders, rates negotiation, Airway execution, Customs preparation, post flight updates, shpt booking, preparing Calogi bills, reports…
Candidate Specification: (Desired Education, Experience, and specific Skills & Competencies required)
Min 5 years experience with GSA or Freight Forwarding, with knowledge with Dubai Trade and Calogi. (MUST)
Driving license – added advantage
All interested candidates please send your cvs to hrd (at) nrlgroup . ae mentioning Senior Operations Supervisor to Position Applied .
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Responsible for Import/Export documentation, customs clearance process.
• Process and monitor all Procurement, Supply and Logistics processes from import resourcing, P.O preparation, execution and verification to payment processing.
• Freight Coordination, verification of shipment booking info, shipment inspection- Supplier Communication - Import Sourcing- Stock report monitoring
• Preparation of documents and coordination with Local authorities for obtaining permits/approvals for Import/Export as per country requirement.
• Liaising with Suppliers & Forwarders for getting shipping documents, Certificates as per customer requirements.
• Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity. Maintain physical movements of trading materials into and out of the warehouse.
• Ensure incoming/outgoing product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Warehouse management, logistics control, stock management, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Language: Malayalam will be preferred
logistics coordinator Dubai
Logistics Coordination is key within the global marketplace where global channel mediators are vital. The Logistics Coordinators themselves are responsible for communication with clients, efficiency and the resolution of transportation issues.
While the role of Logistics Coordinator is full on and fast paced within a team environment, it is a varied and rewarding job with duties ranging from documenting logistics calls to assisting vendors with pricing and selection. There are many job opportunities to move upward through the global Shipping and Logistics sector, particularly since a Logistics Coordinator requires high attention to detail, an invaluable quality within the industry.
warehouse and logistics Dubai
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities
- Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits