Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Our company is seeking an experienced professional to fill the vacancy of Procurement/Purchasing Executive.
Indian Male Candidates only
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: + Accommodation + UAE Benefits
• Source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas suppliers.
• implement internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure that supplier's quotations are in line with technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
• Proven working experience in Packaging Purchase mainly in FMCG.
• Solid understanding of the strategic purchasing process.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers.
• Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment.
Import Clerk Dubai
Quality Controller Dubai
* Check and improve quality control procedures, from the raw material stage through to the finished product.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards.
* Select raw material products from suppliers and checking of its organoleptic quality and other qualityparameters.
* Responsible for arranging pest control contract & treatment.
* Approve Chemical & hygiene product order & control usage
* Address issues of safety and quality.
* Documentation of processing activities, HACCP and other activities.
* Coordination with Hygiene supervisor in cleaning and sanitation activities during the processing, production and packaging of food.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards
Assistant Manager Dubai
We are looking for an assistant manager for our work in Dubai. Responsibilities : • To clear goods from customs; • To deal with transport documentation; Skills: • To specialize in cigarette production; • To know languages Urdu, English, Persian; • To have experience with document clearance at customs Working Schedule: part - time Industry: cigarette manufacturers Education: Secondary education Experience: cigarette production, document clearance at customs
Driving Instructor Dubai
leading driving institute in Dubai seeks to hire MALE/FEMALE Driving Instructors.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, observation skills, willingness to work in flexible schedule and extended hours when needed, Strong customer service skills, physically fit.
Impart quality training according to the rules & regulations specified by RTA.
Ensure that the necessary documents are with the customer before giving training.
Ensure that the training vehicle is in good condition and necessary stickers and boards are fixed properly.
Ensure that the training vehicle is sent to workshop for maintenance regularly as and when required.
Ensure that he customer understands and follows the traffic rules strictly. Also, respond to the studentâ€™s queries regarding the Center/ RTAâ€™s procedures to obtain a driving license.
Maintain healthy and professional relations with the customers and abide by the rules and regulations laid by the company and RTA.
Ensure that the vehicle is clean and refueled before the class.
Secondary School Certificate or equivalent, Instructorâ€™s Permit from RTA.
Candidate should have minimum 3 years UAE Driving license.
Age between 25 to 50 years.
Procurement Manager Dubai
to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
• BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Warehouse management, logistics control, stock management, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Language: Malayalam will be preferred
Assistant Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
The main objective of this role is to maintain and build an existing customer base and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
• Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
• Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
• Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
• Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
• Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
Experience : Min : 1Yr Max : 5Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $2000 - $3000 per month