Logistics & Supply
GFS LOGISTICS LLC
Freight Forwarding/Documentation for a leading logistics provider based in Dubai. Must have at least 2years Freight Forwarding/Shipping industry experience in Middle East.
•Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
•Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
•Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts.
•Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
•Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
•Reserve necessary space on ships, aircraft, trains, or trucks.
•Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations.
•Arrange for special transport of sensitive cargoes, such as livestock, food, or medical supplies.
•Assist clients in obtaining insurance reimbursements.
•Keep records of goods dispatched or received.
•Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations, or other factors that could affect freight shipping.
•Monitor or record locations of goods in transit.
•Negotiate shipping rates with freight carriers.
•Obtain or arrange cargo insurance.
•Pay or arrange for payment of freight or insurance fees or other charges.
•Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
•Recommend or arrange appropriate merchandise packing methods, according to climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods, or costs.
•Verify proper packaging and labeling of exported goods.
•Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
•Clear goods through customs, arranging for applicable duties and taxes.
•Complete customs paperwork.
•Provide detailed port information to importers or exporters.
•Provide shipment status notification to exporters, consignees, or insurers.
•Refer exporters to experts in areas such as trade financing, international marketing, government export requirements, international banking, or marine insurance.
•Analyze shipping routes to determine how to minimize environmental impact.
•Consider environmental sustainability factors when determining merchandise packing methods.
Purchasing Supervisor Dubai
No. of Positions – 3
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• Send them to the suppliers.
• Review inventories and order as required.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Review deliveries against the orders.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistic Personnel in JAFZA Company!
Male required LOGISTIC job- KNOWS Custom and documentation
with 2 years experience in the same field
DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST!!
good salary package+benefits+visa
Please send your CV along
Sales Executive Dubai
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
- Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
- Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
- We are looking to hire Sales Executives for a Freight forwarding & Shipping company based in Dubai.
- Candidate must be from same background with UAE Experience.
- UAE Driving Licence is must
Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
• Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Manage Key Sales Accounts & identify and develop new accounts
• Well understanding on segment of market and develop sales plans.
• Identifying key growth sectors in the region.
• Develop the new clients and retain the existing clients
• To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution
• To Be well aware of the local Market
• To Have good know –How of the service providers and customers
• Negotiation of the rates and improve service levels
• Study existing competitors and for the newer strategies.
• Responsible for the Budget, Business Plan, Reporting and general management of the office.
• Formulation of the overall Division Strategy, ensuring delivery of Revenue , Profit Growth, and implementation of the freight management
• Streamline Operational Processes and SOP's & Operational Execution
• Candidate must have PR with customers to get leads & convert in to sales.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and have a proven track record in achieving significant growth.
Experience : Min : 7Yr Max : 12Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $4000 - $6000 per month
Location : United Arab Emirates
Assistant Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
The main objective of this role is to maintain and build an existing customer base and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
• Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
• Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
• Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
• Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
• Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
Experience : Min : 1Yr Max : 5Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $2000 - $3000 per month