Logistics & Supply
Senior Operations Supervisor Dubai
Dealing with Cargo Agents, Freight Forwarders, rates negotiation, Airway execution, Customs preparation, post flight updates, shpt booking, preparing Calogi bills, reports…
Candidate Specification: (Desired Education, Experience, and specific Skills & Competencies required)
Min 5 years experience with GSA or Freight Forwarding, with knowledge with Dubai Trade and Calogi. (MUST)
Driving license – added advantage
All interested candidates please send your cvs to hrd (at) nrlgroup . ae mentioning Senior Operations Supervisor to Position Applied .
Procurement and Material Control Officer Dubai
An industrial refrigeration company in Sharjah is currently seeking for Accountant.
Job role includes but not limited to:
- Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution in MENA Region
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 04 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
If you see yourself fit for the position, kindly send your updated CV
PURCHASING MANAGER Dubai
We now require an experienced and driven individual to take control of spend within the catering industry and drive procurement best practice and value for money.
• A strong background of experience in F & B - negotiate and manage procurement spend
• Responsible for budget co-ordination, project delivery
• Manage suppliers negotiating best price and value add to ensure excellent customer delivery
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage spend and have clear delivery targets
• Drive for continuous improvement in service delivery
• Implement effective methods to drive overall costs down
• Strong stakeholder engagement ability
• Procurement experience in F & B gained from the catering industry in the UAE
• Project management experience
• Excellent negotiation skills with experience of driving continuous improvement
• Driven individual who can manage multiple tasks
• System orientated to improve processes
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket
Sales Executive Dubai
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
- Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
- Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
- We are looking to hire Sales Executives for a Freight forwarding & Shipping company based in Dubai.
- Candidate must be from same background with UAE Experience.
- UAE Driving Licence is must
SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Warehouse In charge
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Proven warehouse supervisory experience
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Retail Chain experience is preferable
• 4 to 5 years’ experience is required
• Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistics Officer for Automotive Industry
Experience 0-3 years
Location in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Salary: 6500 to 7500
• Enter all bills of entries for all incoming and outgoing orders on the system on time with no errors.
• Follow up with the warehouse manager to receive all picking slips & enter them into the system.
• Refer to each bill of entry by: Correct invoice, correct packing list, HS Code sheet and submit to-
Logistics manager to get Signatures on time with no delays.
• Prepare documentation for export accurately.
• Ensure daily documentation for local sales.
• Prepare a certificate of origin.
• Prepare invoice-packing list for export.
• Follow up sending all export documents for clients.
• Confirm receiving back the picking slip with approval signature from the customer.
• Prepare SASO certificate of Saudi Shipment