Logistics & Supply
Purchasing officer Dubai
Oscar Lubricants is in urgent need of a Purchasing Assistant.
•Responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors.
•Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies.
•Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness.
•Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
•Languages: Proficient in English
•Preferably Indian Male Candidate.
•Preferably with Background with Oil Industry or at least in Manufacturing Industry
•Knowledge of quality systems and standards.
•Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
•BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
•2+ years’ experience in same field will be definitely an additional advantage.
Salary: 5,000 +Accommodation will be provided.
Sales Executive Dubai
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
- Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
- Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
- We are looking to hire Sales Executives for a Freight forwarding & Shipping company based in Dubai.
- Candidate must be from same background with UAE Experience.
- UAE Driving Licence is must
Senior Operations Supervisor Dubai
Dealing with Cargo Agents, Freight Forwarders, rates negotiation, Airway execution, Customs preparation, post flight updates, shpt booking, preparing Calogi bills, reports…
Candidate Specification: (Desired Education, Experience, and specific Skills & Competencies required)
Min 5 years experience with GSA or Freight Forwarding, with knowledge with Dubai Trade and Calogi. (MUST)
Driving license – added advantage
All interested candidates please send your cvs to hrd (at) nrlgroup . ae mentioning Senior Operations Supervisor to Position Applied .
Import Clerk Dubai
Store Keepers Dubai
an electrical Company and we are currently looking for a store keeper for our warehouse located in Al Quoz (INDIAN MALE ONLY)
*you must have at least 2 years experience in the same field.
*should have basic computer skills. (You will be using an Accounting software for stock transfers)
*Salary offer is 2,000.00aed
Logistics Officer Dubai
Liaise with third party logistics providers and equipment operators for loading, offloading
Responsible for the entire logistics process inbound and outbound
Responsible for inspection of goods and documentation.
Close coordination and working relationship with warehouse, operations and suppliers.
Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
Prepares inspects and files a variety of shipping and logistics related documentation such as packing lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders, shipping and receiving logs and reports.
Dispatches freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue shipping instructions and delivery of materials.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading background and/or work experience in Logistics coordination
Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Excels at serving a fast-paced community environment
Inventory clerk Dubai
Job description: Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
Collect payments whether in cash or credit
Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
Redeem stamps and coupons
Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
Warehouse Uncharge Dubai
Dynamic leader with a successful record of managing diverse warehouses. Looking for a position as a Warehouse Manager for Penske utilizing knowledge of coordinating labor and processes to manage warehouse in the most effective manner,
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Packaging and labelling products before dispatching.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Daily basis check the product which is out of stock in floor, if we don’t have that stock inform to buyer.
- Sale and stock checking daily basis if there some particular style selling very fast with us informing to buyer.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Occasionally delivering stock to shops and retail outlets.
- Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Maintain stock control systems for accuracy and future planning of storage capacity.
- Supervise inventory management and control processes including stocking ordering and re-ordering and order fulfillment.
- Improve operational efficiency across warehouse processes maintaining budgetary goals and company objectives.
- E-commerce’s (Order Process And Dispatching )