Logistics & Supply
Logistics manager Dubai
LOGISTICS MANAGER with DG/MOH Restricted Experience
We are looking for well experience and expert in handling DG & Non-DG, Import & Export shipment.
With system and MOH knowledge. IT skill is an advantage.
To organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly and in proper handling.
• handling & organizing DG & Non-DG Shipments.
• knowledgeable in handling MOH restricted items.
• coordinating drivers & forwarders
• operating IT systems & software
• negotiating and agreeing contracts
• developing and confirming schedules
• planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
• preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
• liaising with and managing logistics staffs
• waste management
• monitoring stock
• ensuring health and safety standards are met
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistics Officer for Automotive Industry
Experience 0-3 years
Location in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Salary: 6500 to 7500
• Enter all bills of entries for all incoming and outgoing orders on the system on time with no errors.
• Follow up with the warehouse manager to receive all picking slips & enter them into the system.
• Refer to each bill of entry by: Correct invoice, correct packing list, HS Code sheet and submit to-
Logistics manager to get Signatures on time with no delays.
• Prepare documentation for export accurately.
• Ensure daily documentation for local sales.
• Prepare a certificate of origin.
• Prepare invoice-packing list for export.
• Follow up sending all export documents for clients.
• Confirm receiving back the picking slip with approval signature from the customer.
• Prepare SASO certificate of Saudi Shipment
Excellent Communication Skills
Good Knowledge In Warehouse Management System
Good Knowledge in Ms Office
Experienced Candidates will be given preference.
Logistics Manager Dubai
The person applying for this job should be well versed in
1) E- Mirsal 2 Freezone and Local
2) Calogi services Freezone and Local
3) Customs Processes Freezone and Local
4) Customs Costs Freezone and Local
- prepare and monitor LPOs
- confirm Supplier's invoices
- ensure that items are purchased and received on time
Operations Officer Dubai
The role is mainly coordinating with site teams and logistic matters.
-Collecting material order from the site and placing the order to suppliers.
- Arrange delivery and or collection
- Monitor and coordinate with the driver's itinerary
- Arrange sourcing and collection of samples
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge in renovation materials and terminologies
Salary offer starts from AED 3,000.00 plus medical insurance and ticket
Business Development Officers (Freight Sales & Transport sales) for a Logistics company based out of Dubai with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of Logistics industry in Dubai and valid UAE driving license is a MUST
Number of positions – 02
Salary : AED 7000-8000
PROCUREMENT OFFICER Dubai
Bachelor's graduate is required.
Must have minimum 3 years experience in Glass Hardware Industries, Logistics, Purchasing, Administrative, Documentation, Management, and Excellent in Communication and Computer Skills.
Must have knowledge/background in ERP system.