Logistics & Supply
logistics coordinator Dubai
Logistics Coordination is key within the global marketplace where global channel mediators are vital. The Logistics Coordinators themselves are responsible for communication with clients, efficiency and the resolution of transportation issues.
While the role of Logistics Coordinator is full on and fast paced within a team environment, it is a varied and rewarding job with duties ranging from documenting logistics calls to assisting vendors with pricing and selection. There are many job opportunities to move upward through the global Shipping and Logistics sector, particularly since a Logistics Coordinator requires high attention to detail, an invaluable quality within the industry.
Assistant Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
The main objective of this role is to maintain and build an existing customer base and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
• Understand your customers requirements and ensure they are met
• Build strong & strategic relationships with existing & prospective customers
• Meet & exceed monthly budgeted target
• Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
• Interact with customers positively to resolve and customer complaints
Experience : Min : 1Yr Max : 5Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $2000 - $3000 per month
Procurement and Material Control Officer Dubai
An industrial refrigeration company in Sharjah is currently seeking for Accountant.
Job role includes but not limited to:
- Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution in MENA Region
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 04 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
If you see yourself fit for the position, kindly send your updated CV
Procurement Officer Dubai
TRADING DUBAI/ AED 8000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS, A large trading company is looking for a procurement officer. Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in procuring electronic products (Security system, CCTV, Access Control, Building Management System, Structured cabling, ELV). You must possess strong negotiating skills. Candidate with UAE Driving License and who can join immediately will be given preference.
Logistic & Inventory Controller Dubai
- Makes online parts request on a regular basis and maintain the minimum parts stock level.
- Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
- Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
- Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
- Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
- Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
- Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
- Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
- Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
- Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
Logistics Manager Dubai
For a Travel & Concierge Agency
- Booking airline tickets, hotels, tour operators
- Liaising with DMCC's
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Managing all the bookings
- Must have 8 years experience
- Must have IATA knowledge
- Must have fluency in English
- Ideally will have worked in Europe or Asia
We are located in Dubai - however all our trips are outbound in Asia, Europe, USA, Southamerica.
Position opening is immediate to join 2 of our current Logistics Managers.
Oasis Smart Sim
Logistics Executive Dubai
1) Day to day negotiations and coordination with freight forwarders.
2) Issuance of all required shipping documents.
3) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
4) Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
5) Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
6) Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
7) Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
8) Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
9) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
10) Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
11) Negotiate transportation rates or services.
12) Negotiate with suppliers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
13) Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
14) Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
15) Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
16) Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
17) Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
18) Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities/cost.
Transport Coordinator Dubai
Transportation coordinators typically work in the material movement and warehousing industry. They arrange the delivery products to customers or companies such as production facilities. Coordinators may work in a logistics company arranging the transport of goods for multiple clients or in a materials department of a company arranging deliveries.
Logistics and transportation coordinators also arrange for the storage of deliverable goods. Coordinators work in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and deliveries.
Transportation coordinators oversee the time delivery of goods. They maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met. Coordinators update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers. They monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
Coordinators may also analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost effective methods of transportation. They may negotiate contracts with outside transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues. These may include damaged products and late or lost deliveries.