Logistics & Supply
Al Futtaim Logistics
Business Manager Dubai
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Process Analyst (BPA) to join our Al Futtaim Logistics team. Reporting to the Manager of Business & Technology Re-engineering department your key responsibilities will be to understand the Business requirements of entire Al Futtaim Logistics supply chain management, to document these requirements, work with other Business Process Analysts to understand interlock requirements and solution dependencies and to identify appropriate solutions which satisfy these requirements.You will play a lead role in developing/ reengineering business processes by working closely with Al Futtaim Logistics business users, IT and 3suprd/sup party vendors & document those requirements, the salary is negotiable
Procurement Manager Dubai
A well established trading and Industrial group based in UAE looking for a procurement Officer for our UAE operation wiht the following prerequisities.
- 2-3 Years of Procurement experience
- FMCG/HORECA/Packaging Industry experience would be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills in English
- People currently in UAE, first preference for this position
- Bachelors degree in any stream
- Age preference below 55
if you are profile is matching with the above said criteria, please send us your detailed CV
Logistics coordinator Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Logistic Coordinator to Manage/Track the movement of people and equipment for Company projects. Organize schedules through the journey management process (JMP) to ensure safe and efficient transfer of personnel and cargo too/from remote field location.
Inventory officer Dubai
Job description: Key Responsibilities:
- Having a UAE driving license and good experience in Dubai and Sharjah routs.
- Collecting products from the suppliers warehouses and moving them to our warehouse.
- Handling the products consolidation and segregation based on customer orders.
- Handling order packing.
- Handling on demand last mile delivery.
- Handling returned order from customers.
- Verifying and matching customer orders in coordination with the operations team.
- Maintaining a good relationship with suppliers.
- Making sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels.
- Flexible to handle any additional tasks to ensure successful fulfillment of orders.
- UAE driving license
- Bachelor in Logistics or related field.
- 2-4 years work experience in logistics and e-commerce.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Decision-making ability.
- Fast learner and problem solving skills.
Logistics coordinator Dubai
Requirement for logistic coordinator.
Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible.
Any graduate with proven experience as logistics coordinator
Experience in customer service
Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
Good knowledge in logistic software.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
GFS LOGISTICS LLC
Freight Forwarding/Documentation for a leading logistics provider based in Dubai. Must have at least 2years Freight Forwarding/Shipping industry experience in Middle East.
•Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
•Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
•Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts.
•Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
•Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
•Reserve necessary space on ships, aircraft, trains, or trucks.
•Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations.
•Arrange for special transport of sensitive cargoes, such as livestock, food, or medical supplies.
•Assist clients in obtaining insurance reimbursements.
•Keep records of goods dispatched or received.
•Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations, or other factors that could affect freight shipping.
•Monitor or record locations of goods in transit.
•Negotiate shipping rates with freight carriers.
•Obtain or arrange cargo insurance.
•Pay or arrange for payment of freight or insurance fees or other charges.
•Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
•Recommend or arrange appropriate merchandise packing methods, according to climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods, or costs.
•Verify proper packaging and labeling of exported goods.
•Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
•Clear goods through customs, arranging for applicable duties and taxes.
•Complete customs paperwork.
•Provide detailed port information to importers or exporters.
•Provide shipment status notification to exporters, consignees, or insurers.
•Refer exporters to experts in areas such as trade financing, international marketing, government export requirements, international banking, or marine insurance.
•Analyze shipping routes to determine how to minimize environmental impact.
•Consider environmental sustainability factors when determining merchandise packing methods.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
Shipping Company – Supply/Purchasing Coordinator
Ship-management Company, with a mixed fleet containing both tankers and gas carriers (LPG/Ethylene), has an opening in its Supply/Purchasing Department.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. Must have specific experience dealing with the purchase and supply of required spares for gas carriers
2. Previous sea experience as a Marine Engineer preferred
3. Excellent command of the English language
4. Knowledge of marine accounting
5. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel etc)
6. The purchaser shall ensure that all purchases are performed in the most favorable manner, with regards to cost, quality and delivery time
7. The purchaser will be responsible for the selection and approval of suppliers and forwarding agents
8. Responsible for negotiations with suppliers regarding frame agreements
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket