Logistics & Supply
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Qualification : Degree/Post Graduation in the related field with at least 03 – 04 years’ experience in equipment manufacturing & waste water treatment company Must be professional in Logistics & Commercial and Warehouse Operations, Transport Services field experience.
The Logistics Coordinator is accountable to facilitate the receiving and storing, moving and shipping of supplies, stock and materials, effectively managing the timely flow of order processing comply with laws, regulations and standards
Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
Reviews freight rates: air, courier, and land.
Complete daily shipping and receiving logs.
Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
Complete safety reports in relation to health and safety issues
To Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of Sales/ Project Dept request.
To Provide and maintain good service and solve problems.
Warehouse Workers Dubai
1.Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
2.Close coordinated working with operations, logistics, purchasing and third party vendors.
3.Completes receiving and deliveries functions of materials.
4.Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
5.Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
6.Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
7.Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations and conducting preventive maintenance.
8.Responsible for stock levels, inventories, organization, checking and maintaining standards of quality, checks, and inspections.
9.Completes documentation, forms, inventories, and reports by entering required information.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Ability to use Outlook, Word, Excess and other basic computer programs.
High comfort level working in a diverse environment, salary is negotiable by employer
Logistics Manager Dubai
For a Travel & Concierge Agency
- Booking airline tickets, hotels, tour operators
- Liaising with DMCC's
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Managing all the bookings
- Must have 8 years experience
- Must have IATA knowledge
- Must have fluency in English
- Ideally will have worked in Europe or Asia
We are located in Dubai - however all our trips are outbound in Asia, Europe, USA, Southamerica.
Position opening is immediate to join 2 of our current Logistics Managers.
Trading Company in Dubai in Deira is currently looking for an experienced Driver of Light Vehicle who has knowledge in routes within UAE speciallly in Dubai with minimum 5 years experience as a driver.
To do everyday delivery of materials to customers.
2. To do Loading and unloading of materials from company vehicle.
3. Must have Manual UAE driving license and knowledge of UAE locations.
4. Education up to 10 years of schooling, ability to read and write English IMP.
5. Can drive all vehicles - 1 ton to 3 tons pick up.
6. With at least 2-3 years UAE driving experience.
7. Salary between AED 2500-2800 per month.
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistics Officer for Automotive Industry
Experience 0-3 years
Location in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Salary: 6500 to 7500
• Enter all bills of entries for all incoming and outgoing orders on the system on time with no errors.
• Follow up with the warehouse manager to receive all picking slips & enter them into the system.
• Refer to each bill of entry by: Correct invoice, correct packing list, HS Code sheet and submit to-
Logistics manager to get Signatures on time with no delays.
• Prepare documentation for export accurately.
• Ensure daily documentation for local sales.
• Prepare a certificate of origin.
• Prepare invoice-packing list for export.
• Follow up sending all export documents for clients.
• Confirm receiving back the picking slip with approval signature from the customer.
• Prepare SASO certificate of Saudi Shipment
Procurement Officer - Dubai
Req Title : Procurement Officer
Role Location: Dubai
Education Details: Any
Industry Functional area: Logistics