Logistics & Supply
Al Futtaim Logistics
Business Manager Dubai
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Process Analyst (BPA) to join our Al Futtaim Logistics team. Reporting to the Manager of Business & Technology Re-engineering department your key responsibilities will be to understand the Business requirements of entire Al Futtaim Logistics supply chain management, to document these requirements, work with other Business Process Analysts to understand interlock requirements and solution dependencies and to identify appropriate solutions which satisfy these requirements.You will play a lead role in developing/ reengineering business processes by working closely with Al Futtaim Logistics business users, IT and 3suprd/sup party vendors & document those requirements, the salary is negotiable
Operations Manager Dubai
Job description: EXECUTIVE- OPERATIONS
An executive in Operations provides support for end to end processing in Purchase and Logistics
• Project owner - End to End order processing - purchase and logistics
• Ability to get competitive quotations, find alternate sources for purchase, re-negotiate for best prices, do comparative analysis and creation of documentation for purchase process [SOUND UNDERSTANDING OF PURCHASE PROCESS]
• Commitment towards On-time delivery
• Vendor Relationship and Forwarder Relationship management
• [SOUND UNDERSTANDING OF LOGISTICS PROCESS]
• Documentation control, Warehouse Management, System Compliances, Creation of shipping docs - including AWB/BOL
• Shipment Monitoring to POD generation
• ERP Knowledge and Report Generation (Analytical Skill)
• Practise of the best supply chain methods
The roles environment would be based on the following characteristics:
• Fast moving and commercially focused with high level commitment
• Intensive working day based on ethics of hard work, results achievement and meeting business objectives
• Highly focused on quality including quality of communication and written documentation, database management
• On the Job – On the Field – Get the work done kind of person
• Highly focused on providing exceptional service on clients
• Team based working culture
• Make and keep commitments at first touch- Do what you say and say what you’ll do
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (good fluency in English and Hindi is must)
• Good basic numeric skills, IT Skills (MS Word, MS Excel, PDF)
Behavior and characteristics:
• Confidence in own ability
• Flexible, adaptive and open to new ways of doing things
• Commitment to training and learning
• Excellent customer focus
Purchasing officer Dubai
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and international vendors
2. Select the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency
3. In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
4. Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
5. Monitoring inventory levels and determining purchase needs
6. Requesting cost proposals and negotiating contracts and prices.
7. Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, invoices, and payments.
8. Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
9. Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
10. Undertake any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
1. Degree in Engineering, business administration, procurement or related field preferred
2. Previous experience as a Purchasing agent, or similar position
3. Proficiency in MS Office Application, ERP and inventory management software programs.
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills with suppliers.
5. Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
6. Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
7. Strong organization and documentation skills
8. Strong research and analytical skills.
9. Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment
Store Keepers Dubai
an electrical Company and we are currently looking for a store keeper for our warehouse located in Al Quoz (INDIAN MALE ONLY)
*you must have at least 2 years experience in the same field.
*should have basic computer skills. (You will be using an Accounting software for stock transfers)
*Salary offer is 2,000.00aed
Logistics coordinator Dubai
Job description: /LOGISTICS COORDINATOR Trading company based in Jebel Ali Free Zone is hiring an office administrator for its daily operations.
Candidate 's responsabilities would be :
- assisting customers requests via phone/emails
-preparing products quotations and sales related documentation for shipping/customs clearing
-maintaining required business records
Candidate's must have :
- experience in logistics, import export and good understanding of customs clearance in Free Zones
-attention to details and highly organized
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Nos. Dubai
· Candidates should hold Driving license issued in UAE (Dubai issued license will be prioritized).
· Candidates with RTA (Limousine) driving permit, valid or expired within last 10 months will be prioritized.
· Candidates should have minimum 5 years of hands on driving experience in Dubai and other Emirates of UAE.
· Candidates with good spoken English ONLY will be considered. Arabic / Urdu / Hindi speaking will be an advantage.
· Candidates be well groomed and pleasing personality.
· Candidates should be ready to work in multiple shift duties.
· Preferred Nationality will be Indian / Pakistani / Filipino / Nepali
Salary & Benefits :
· Qualified candidates will be offered with a monthly salary of AED.2,500/-
· Working hours will be 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
· Additional working hours after 10 hours will be provided as Overtime.
· Leave salary of 30 days will be provided once in every 12 months.
· Air ticket to home country will be provided once in every 2 years.
Quality Controller Dubai
* Check and improve quality control procedures, from the raw material stage through to the finished product.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards.
* Select raw material products from suppliers and checking of its organoleptic quality and other qualityparameters.
* Responsible for arranging pest control contract & treatment.
* Approve Chemical & hygiene product order & control usage
* Address issues of safety and quality.
* Documentation of processing activities, HACCP and other activities.
* Coordination with Hygiene supervisor in cleaning and sanitation activities during the processing, production and packaging of food.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards
Air Charter Service
Cargo Broker Dubai
Arabic speaking The Company: Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East. Voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year in 2013 and 2014 at the prestigious ACW World Air Cargo Awards we are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our award winning Cargo division. The Role: • New business generation within a portfolio of clients • Client and supplier relationship management • Management of Cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report • Achievement of monthly and annual targets What we look for: • Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport • Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English is essential • A proven track record in sales and business development • Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels • Results driven and disciplined • An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail • A hard-working self-motivated team player • An interest or knowledge of the aircraft charter operation We Offer • Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission • Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service. • Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining