Logistics & Supply
Glow American Salon
American company is looking for a driver who can speak english. Salary Package AED3500, company phone and company car will be given.
Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries. * Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines. * Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule. * Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately. * Load and unload products from trucks and trailers. * Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure. * Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance. * Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations. * Maintain the vehicle clean and safe. * Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery * Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns. * Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip * Adhere to company operating policies and procedures. * Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork * Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products. QUALIFICATIONS: * High school degree (MIn) * 3-5 years working experience * Valid professional driver’s licence * Good driving record with no traffic violations * Must be good with customer service skills * Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Light truck driver Dubai
Wanted : Light Vehicle Driver Required ( Male )
The car driver will perform the necessary inspection and maintenance of every car before each trip. Put in mind car’s safekeeping and must let the owner be informed of any issues regarding the car/s to work on essential repairs or purchases. Must possess a good positive personality, and practices punctuality and ensures safe transport of the CEO and/or guests.
Driver must be very well knowledgeable with roads and traffic rules in the United Arab Emirates especially Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. He, too, will take care of important car document and follow-ups.
Company driver will also maintain office’s cleanliness and perform office errands.
5 years of driving experience in Abu Dhabi
Can speak good English language
Has obtained a valid driving license from Abu Dhabi Traffic Department.
Assistant Manager Dubai
We are looking for an assistant manager for our work in Dubai. Responsibilities : • To clear goods from customs; • To deal with transport documentation; Skills: • To specialize in cigarette production; • To know languages Urdu, English, Persian; • To have experience with document clearance at customs Working Schedule: part - time Industry: cigarette manufacturers Education: Secondary education Experience: cigarette production, document clearance at customs
Executive Driver Dubai
Drive a top executive in UAE, maintain the luxury cars
Should be flexible to work on weekends and extended hours
Good knowledge of UAE roads and traffic regulations
Good spoken english or hindi or arabic
Neat and presentable personality
Non smoker, salary negotiable
Senior Sales Officer for Cargo Dubai
Freight forwarding industry
Salary offered : AED 7000+ COMMISSION
Years of experience : 3- 4 YEARS
Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Nos. Dubai
· Candidates should hold Driving license issued in UAE (Dubai issued license will be prioritized).
· Candidates with RTA (Limousine) driving permit, valid or expired within last 10 months will be prioritized.
· Candidates should have minimum 5 years of hands on driving experience in Dubai and other Emirates of UAE.
· Candidates with good spoken English ONLY will be considered. Arabic / Urdu / Hindi speaking will be an advantage.
· Candidates be well groomed and pleasing personality.
· Candidates should be ready to work in multiple shift duties.
· Preferred Nationality will be Indian / Pakistani / Filipino / Nepali
Salary & Benefits :
· Qualified candidates will be offered with a monthly salary of AED.2,500/-
· Working hours will be 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
· Additional working hours after 10 hours will be provided as Overtime.
· Leave salary of 30 days will be provided once in every 12 months.
· Air ticket to home country will be provided once in every 2 years.
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
A Telecommunication company based in Sharjah is looking out for a Warehouse Associate having the below quantities.
1. Diploma / Bachelors in inventory and material management
2. Knowledge of BIN system
3. 4 to 6 years experience in telecom / retail / distribution is advantage
4. Valid UAE Driving Licence
5. MS Office literate & should have experience in ERP system
6. Good command of English language ( Speech & Written )
7. Motivated and Energetic Candidates are welcome
8. Knowledge of ERP & SAP is an added advantage
9. Preferred Visit Visa Candidates.
a) Organize and maintain complete Warehouse day to day activity.
b) Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse stock status.
c) Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
d) Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment
e) To assist the stores and complete the day to day activities in time
f) Report to work on time, obedient, punctuality, honest and need to work extra hours when needed.
g) Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures.
h) Must be able to work as a part of a team and treat other co-workers with respect multicultural environment.