Logistics & Supply
Heavy Vehicle Driver
Established in the year 1996 the Sun Metal group is engaged in scrap metal trading, recycling, processing and manufacturing. Today it is a well established name in the market with a strong network of buyers, suppliers and associates in the industry across the globe.
The team, working under the guidance of our experienced & professional management strives continuously to prove their dedication to serving customers worldwide.
Our multi location manufacturing facilities produce all types of Aluminum Alloys, Aluminum Billets, Zinc Alloys, Zinc Oxides, Brass Alloys, Bronze Alloys, Sacrificial Anodes and other tailor made Alloys as per the required specifications of our customers.
Since its foundation Sun Metal Group has been satisfying all needs and requirements of its customers by manufacturing and delivering the order’s with efficiency, quality and on time. Our clients are not just one time customers. We strive to achieve solid, mutually benefiting long term relationship by offering the best service, competitive prices and prompt settlement.
We are also committed to environmental protection and follow the stipulated norms for environment protection at all times
Age: 30 - 35 yrs. old.
Qualification: High School Graduate with UAE experience on same field and driving license.
knowledge of UAE roads & timing restrictions.
- Assisting Transport In-charge in day-to-day container transportation.
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Truck drivers inspect trucks for safety, looking for malfunctioning parts, inspect container to ensure that it is loaded correctly and review shipping documents.
- Containers pullout procedure from all 3 terminals in Jebel ali port and other ports in UAE.
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignment.
- Services truck with oil, fuel and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer.
- Maneuvers truck into loading or unloading position, following signals from loading crew as needed.
- Drives truck to weigh station before and after loading and along route to document weight and conform to state regulations.
- Adhere to the instructions provided by transport department.
- Any other general tasks assigned by Management & Transport In-charge.
- The marginal functions of these position have not been included. The above mentioned duties in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the management.
- Bachelor Sharing - Staff Accommodation to be provided by the company. [Utility Bills to be paid by the employee] - Only for Male Staff.
- 30 days annual leaver per annum to be availed in accordance to Company Policy.
- Worksman Compensation available as per UAE labor law.
Warehouse officer Dubai
Warehouse officer Dubai
Job description: Job Description
Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Sales Manager- Logistics, Dubai
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
• Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Manage Key Sales Accounts & identify and develop new accounts
• Well understanding on segment of market and develop sales plans.
• Identifying key growth sectors in the region.
• Develop the new clients and retain the existing clients
• To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution
• To Be well aware of the local Market
• To Have good know –How of the service providers and customers
• Negotiation of the rates and improve service levels
• Study existing competitors and for the newer strategies.
• Responsible for the Budget, Business Plan, Reporting and general management of the office.
• Formulation of the overall Division Strategy, ensuring delivery of Revenue , Profit Growth, and implementation of the freight management
• Streamline Operational Processes and SOP's & Operational Execution
• Candidate must have PR with customers to get leads & convert in to sales.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and have a proven track record in achieving significant growth.
Experience : Min : 7Yr Max : 12Yr
Gender : any
Salary : $4000 - $6000 per month
Location : United Arab Emirates
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
supply chain manager wanted, you have a related degree and 4 years full experience in logistics and supply or a related area, then please apply now
- Deliver important documents to required destinations;
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient;
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times;
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle;
- Pick-up guests and passengers and drop them off to their required destinations;
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking;
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage;
- Choose best routes to destinations by using maps and GPS.
- Filipino; Male;
- Has valid UAE Driving license;
- Experienced in Driving luxurious cars;
- Acceptable English Communication Skills;
- Pleasing personality.
Warehouse manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager in UAE.Job Details:
Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BS degree in logistics.
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Knowledge of ERP and Vend
Supply chain officer Dubai
Representative of UAE-Hub for global Supply Chain Management company”
About the company
A Europe based international “Supply Chain Management” Company is opening an office in UAE
The UAE office will be the basis for trading activities in the Asian market
German HQ will define the strategy which goods to be purchased from which Asian supplier
Responsibilities in this role
Coordinate purchasing of large quantities for specific goods from Asian suppliers
Create and process contract
Take care of interim storage if necessary
Coordinate selling of goods to customers
Create and process contract
Invoice processing and monitoring
Take care of delivery in time
Preparation of all documents for accountant and tax advisor (external partner)
Run the office and be available as local representative
This role offers a high responsibility. You will be the primary representative of this company and the only person on site in the office. . Legally you will report to the GM of the company who is located on a different site in UAE.
Purchasing officer Dubai
Job description: Key Responsibilities:
• Procurement Planning - Prepare purchase orders & maintain database.
• Coordinate with transportation providers, vendors to increase the efficiency and resolve problems.
• Monitoring & controlling the procurement budget.
• Verify the incoming/outgoing supplies & maintaining of records.
• Coordinating with forwarders for import/export.
• Monitoring and updating shipment status information & guarantee on-time delivery.
• Negotiate contracts with service providers to minimize costs.
• Handling documentation control for purchase, logistics & office related documents.
• Handling office works and admin related activities.
• Handling calls and emails from various clients & suppliers.
• Inventory management.
• A keen desire to understanding of lighting; perhaps with a background in Electrical wholesale, but more important is to have energy and a desire for success.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to liaise comfortably and confidently with customers/suppliers.
• Effective at organizing and prioritizing a varied and time pressurized workload.
• IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Independent and self-motivated, able to work on own initiative.
• Multi-tasking & should take initiative in problem solving.
• Transferable Residency.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
• Knowledge about the shipment documents.