Logistics & Supply
Warehouse Uncharge Dubai
Dynamic leader with a successful record of managing diverse warehouses. Looking for a position as a Warehouse Manager for Penske utilizing knowledge of coordinating labor and processes to manage warehouse in the most effective manner,
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Packaging and labelling products before dispatching.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Daily basis check the product which is out of stock in floor, if we don’t have that stock inform to buyer.
- Sale and stock checking daily basis if there some particular style selling very fast with us informing to buyer.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Occasionally delivering stock to shops and retail outlets.
- Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Maintain stock control systems for accuracy and future planning of storage capacity.
- Supervise inventory management and control processes including stocking ordering and re-ordering and order fulfillment.
- Improve operational efficiency across warehouse processes maintaining budgetary goals and company objectives.
- E-commerce’s (Order Process And Dispatching )
Logistics Manager Dubai
Our medium-sized manufacturing company with international operation is recruiting a dedicated and experienced Administration & Logistics Manager to support Directors and manage a team.
You will take control of all the administration and logistics functions, i.e. you will ensure the proper execution of all transport to and from our factories, and all organisational procedures related to HR, liaison with regulatory bodies and authorities.
We offer an engaging and supportive work environment in a culture that recognises and rewards quality performance. If you are detailed orientated, analytical, organised, flexible with willingness to multi-task and ability to work under pressure to a high standard, then apply immediately!
A minimum of 8 years of experience in UAE is required to enable you to take on duties quickly and easily.
Fluent in English and Arabic
Knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures (UAE labour law).
Knowledge of Import/Export policies and procedures
Knowledge of handling overseas shipments and related port and customs procedures
Knowledge of special free zone policies and procedures
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Managing issues with sensitivity, always maintaining a courteous and positive outlook.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Scheduling and Coordinating supplies to and from customer sites
Resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
Monitoring product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
Coordinating and controlling the order cycle of ingoing and outgoing shipments
Managing of logistic personal, Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
Liaising with customers and suppliers
Coordination with shipment agents for smooth transition of all overseas shipments from port to factory
Ensuring health and safety procedures according to companies, HSE regulations
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
Qualification : Degree/Post Graduation in the related field with at least 03 – 04 years’ experience in equipment manufacturing & waste water treatment company Must be professional in Logistics & Commercial and Warehouse Operations, Transport Services field experience.
The Logistics Coordinator is accountable to facilitate the receiving and storing, moving and shipping of supplies, stock and materials, effectively managing the timely flow of order processing comply with laws, regulations and standards
Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
Reviews freight rates: air, courier, and land.
Complete daily shipping and receiving logs.
Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
Complete safety reports in relation to health and safety issues
To Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of Sales/ Project Dept request.
To Provide and maintain good service and solve problems.
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket
Order taker dubai
Job description: Job Description
• To handle orders by telephone / email.
• To coordinate with the outdoor sales team.
• Resolve customer queries.
• Preparing quotations,Proforma invoice, checking for LPO and making sales order from quotation as per ERP.
• Creation of manual invoice or delivery order.
• To prepare orders using ERP system and ensure the order is processed.
• Update the logistics team on delivery schedule.
• Update customers of any delays/ schedule change.
• Good communication skills are essential . Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
• Good standard of numeracy skills essential to ensure accuracy of orders.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office is essential
• Exposure to ERP systems will be added advantage
Excellent Communication Skills
Good Knowledge In Warehouse Management System
Good Knowledge in Ms Office
Experienced Candidates will be given preference.
Admin & Logistics Assistant Dubai
urgently required for a company in Karama, Dubai. Young female on father / husband’s sponsorship. Only those with 1 to 2 years of experience in freight and logistics will be considered. Must be well versed with import / export documentation & procedures as we have an international partners and suppliers.
Salary Aed 2000 - 2250 per month based on experience.
Job description: Basic Function : Sorting, scanning all inbound and outbound shipments, other administrative duties along with Customs Clearance, Fully understand, drive and promote SMSA vision, culture and values.
• Prepare pallets for Inbound and Outbound Movements (Load, Pack, Wrap, Label)
• Perform inventory controls along with appropriate document checks.
• Preparing and updating Reports
• Equipment maintenance and safe handling
• Processing Customs Documentation and Customs clearance
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor
EHS Responsibilities :
• Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
• Observe environmental, health and safety related signs, posters, warning signals and written directions.