Logistics & Supply
Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries. * Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines. * Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule. * Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately. * Load and unload products from trucks and trailers. * Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure. * Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance. * Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations. * Maintain the vehicle clean and safe. * Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery * Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns. * Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip * Adhere to company operating policies and procedures. * Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork * Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products. QUALIFICATIONS: * High school degree (MIn) * 3-5 years working experience * Valid professional driver’s licence * Good driving record with no traffic violations * Must be good with customer service skills * Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Legnano Teknoelectric Company Middle East FZCO
Purchase Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Junior Purchase Assistant to insert in a dynamic work environment and who is committed to engage in a long-term career opportunity.
The candidate we are looking for should be:
-eager to learn
-able to work effectively and efficiently in a team
-Italian (beginner level)
Logistics Analyst Dubai
urgent need of FACTORY AND LOGISTIC ANALYST with 3 year minimum experience.
Any nationality. Responsible for overall factory logistics operations analysis and evaluation of information.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
â€¢Will identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations
Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
Responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all details in the factory.
Responsible for preparing statistical data for contract negotiations and participating in
Logistic & Inventory Controller Dubai
- Makes online parts request on a regular basis and maintain the minimum parts stock level.
- Oversee packaging of parts and module to be shipped or transported and ensure parts are properly packed, sealed and protected to avoid damage during transport.
- Coordinate directly with the Main Warehouse or other Service Centers Logistics staffs, regarding urgent requirements of requested parts to be prioritized.
- Ensure system updating and data encoding are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure concerned Parts Stock Controllers are notified through email regarding parts request details to include Packing List, AWB and name of Courier Service Company.
- Coordinate with other warehouse locations in arranging any parts not available in the main warehouse or transferring of available parts from one Service Center to another in needs.
- Receive and conduct physical inspection of newly delivered parts and modules and check for any damages during transport by the courier service company. Check accuracy of delivered parts based from the Shipping List to include quantity and correct parts description and part numbers. Immediately report to the Regional Parts Stock Supervisor any discrepancies or damages found.
- Ensure that the newly delivered parts and modules are kept and stored to its proper storage/rack location assigned in the system.
- Monitor Field Engineer’s parts stock consumption.
- Conduct weekly inventory count or audit of the Field Engineer’s parts boot stock.
- Issue parts and receive defective parts to and from the Field Engineers and update file records Field Engineers.
Procurement officer Dubai
Currently we are looking for a Procurement Officer to join our Company with minimum 2 years of experience in UAE who are familiar with following duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for procurement of Automotive Spare Parts as per company standards.
• Manage Spare parts supply and inventory.
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Monitoring of minimum stock level & Total Inventory Mgmt.
• Develop creative and innovative procurement processes.
• Ensure purchasing policy, guidelines and any associated documents are in place and updated when required.
• Provide management reports and key performance data and monitor cost savings.
• Manage relationships with suppliers and select and develop new suppliers.
• Negotiate and manage contract terms with suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input
Al Futtaim Logistics
Business Manager Dubai
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Process Analyst (BPA) to join our Al Futtaim Logistics team. Reporting to the Manager of Business & Technology Re-engineering department your key responsibilities will be to understand the Business requirements of entire Al Futtaim Logistics supply chain management, to document these requirements, work with other Business Process Analysts to understand interlock requirements and solution dependencies and to identify appropriate solutions which satisfy these requirements.You will play a lead role in developing/ reengineering business processes by working closely with Al Futtaim Logistics business users, IT and 3suprd/sup party vendors & document those requirements, the salary is negotiable
Warehouse Uncharge Dubai
Dynamic leader with a successful record of managing diverse warehouses. Looking for a position as a Warehouse Manager for Penske utilizing knowledge of coordinating labor and processes to manage warehouse in the most effective manner,
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Packaging and labelling products before dispatching.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Daily basis check the product which is out of stock in floor, if we don’t have that stock inform to buyer.
- Sale and stock checking daily basis if there some particular style selling very fast with us informing to buyer.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Occasionally delivering stock to shops and retail outlets.
- Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Maintain stock control systems for accuracy and future planning of storage capacity.
- Supervise inventory management and control processes including stocking ordering and re-ordering and order fulfillment.
- Improve operational efficiency across warehouse processes maintaining budgetary goals and company objectives.
- E-commerce’s (Order Process And Dispatching )
Logistics officer Dubai
Job description: A flexible packaging company based in Dubai is looking for an experienced & well structured “Dispatch & Logistics Officer”. This position is mainly responsible for housekeeping of Finished Goods, Dispatches and preparations of export collection & custom documents in Arabic & English. The ideal candidate to meet following criteria:
•Advanced user of Arabic Language, native Arab will be preferred.
•3-5 Years of experience handling export documentation to , GCC, MENA, Asia, & Europe, Flexible Packaging Industry experience would be an advantage.
•Proficient of using any ERP, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
•Basic know-how of ISO, HACCP & BRC compliance.
•Familiar with the policy procedures of Government authorities like Ministry of Economy, Dubai Chamber, Customs, Dubai Municipality, Ports and Federal authorities to apply for Certificate of Origins, Food Contact Certificate, Legalization & Duty Exemption and Various License renewal
•Can Join immediately.