Logistics & Supply
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket
Warehouse operator Dubai
Load/Unload Operator - Warehouse Operator
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Load/Unload Operator. If you are a dedicated warehouse operator with a proven track record of success in logistics we invite you to apply. Primarily responsible for loading/unloading products leaving from or arriving at warehouse locations.
Inventory Clerk Dubai
Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
• Find, sort, or move goods between different areas of the business.
• Maintained store facilities to ensure smooth functioning – Made arrangements and placed orders for new stock and supplies whenever necessary.
• Received deliveries of new material and ensured that all the supplies were in proper order – Stored the supplies and items received in their designated place to avoid time wasted searching for items and general confusion.
• Monitored the functioning of store material and reported problems and failures to the supervisor.
• Prepare & Maintained stock report in Excel for month end process.
• Organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the computer.
• Verify accuracy of information prior to keying.
• Accurately entering information into various computer programs.
• Keeping sensitive customer or company information confidential.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Retrieve data for informational purposes as directed.
• Compare entered data with the source documents.
• Process forms as directed.
• Collect and summarize timekeeping information.
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
• Enter daily purchased bills in QuickBooks.
• Enter daily sales in the system.
Movers and Packers Abu Dhabi
Movers and packers wanted for supply company in Abu Dhabi, send your resume
Logistics Executive Dubai
seeking Experienced Logistics executive for a company in Dubai,
The person should be well experienced in Air, Sea operations and documentations, Mirsal II, Calogi, AWB executions, communicate with major shipping lines and Air lines, customers and vendors, Dubai port and Dubai customs,
Pls send your CV
Logistics Manager Dubai
The person applying for this job should be well versed in
1) E- Mirsal 2 Freezone and Local
2) Calogi services Freezone and Local
3) Customs Processes Freezone and Local
4) Customs Costs Freezone and Local
Document Controller Dubai
develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
Checking the quality of documents.Monitoring processes.Producing listings.
Setting up project filling systems.Teaming up with other documentation groups.
Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
Generate the various document control reports as required.
Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs.
Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors, and suppliers as applicable.
Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Raw Materials Purchase Officer Dubai
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to purchase the raw material products that are essential for our company's day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels. Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing comparison table and reports.
Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time
Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors
Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested
Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters
Degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance, or related field preferred
Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy, and systems
Three years previous experience as purchasing officer or related position
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Accurate and precise attention to detail
Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment