Logistics & Supply
Quality Controller Dubai
* Check and improve quality control procedures, from the raw material stage through to the finished product.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards.
* Select raw material products from suppliers and checking of its organoleptic quality and other qualityparameters.
* Responsible for arranging pest control contract & treatment.
* Approve Chemical & hygiene product order & control usage
* Address issues of safety and quality.
* Documentation of processing activities, HACCP and other activities.
* Coordination with Hygiene supervisor in cleaning and sanitation activities during the processing, production and packaging of food.
* To ensure all food prepared is free from physical, chemical & biological hazards
Inventory agent Dubai
Job description: Job Duties and responsibilities
•Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
•Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
•Maintain and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
•Ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
Logistics manager Dubai
LOGISTICS MANAGER with DG/MOH Restricted Experience
We are looking for well experience and expert in handling DG & Non-DG, Import & Export shipment.
With system and MOH knowledge. IT skill is an advantage.
To organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly and in proper handling.
• handling & organizing DG & Non-DG Shipments.
• knowledgeable in handling MOH restricted items.
• coordinating drivers & forwarders
• operating IT systems & software
• negotiating and agreeing contracts
• developing and confirming schedules
• planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
• preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
• liaising with and managing logistics staffs
• waste management
• monitoring stock
• ensuring health and safety standards are met
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
A Telecommunication company based in Sharjah is looking out for a Warehouse Associate having the below quantities.
1. Diploma / Bachelors in inventory and material management
2. Knowledge of BIN system
3. 4 to 6 years experience in telecom / retail / distribution is advantage
4. Valid UAE Driving Licence
5. MS Office literate & should have experience in ERP system
6. Good command of English language ( Speech & Written )
7. Motivated and Energetic Candidates are welcome
8. Knowledge of ERP & SAP is an added advantage
9. Preferred Visit Visa Candidates.
a) Organize and maintain complete Warehouse day to day activity.
b) Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse stock status.
c) Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
d) Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment
e) To assist the stores and complete the day to day activities in time
f) Report to work on time, obedient, punctuality, honest and need to work extra hours when needed.
g) Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures.
h) Must be able to work as a part of a team and treat other co-workers with respect multicultural environment.
Senior Operations Supervisor Dubai
Dealing with Cargo Agents, Freight Forwarders, rates negotiation, Airway execution, Customs preparation, post flight updates, shpt booking, preparing Calogi bills, reports…
Candidate Specification: (Desired Education, Experience, and specific Skills & Competencies required)
Min 5 years experience with GSA or Freight Forwarding, with knowledge with Dubai Trade and Calogi. (MUST)
Driving license – added advantage
All interested candidates please send your cvs to hrd (at) nrlgroup . ae mentioning Senior Operations Supervisor to Position Applied .
Transport supervisor Dubai
job description: Looking for a transport supervisor having more than 2 years of experience in transportation sector. Having full knowledge of container import,export.Responsible for handling a fleet of trailers & pickups.Responsible for scheduling all repair and fleet maintenance.Responsible for managing all the transportation related operations. Competitive salary package will be provided depending upon experience.
Company looking for a DELIVERY DRIVER. Applicant must have the following qualification:
- At least 2 years UAE experience in the same field
- With valid UAE driving license (MANUAL TRANSMISSION)
- Good knowledge in UAE roads
- Load/unload , prepare and operate delivery vehicle
Logistics Manager Dubai
Ensure that all appropriate safety regulation are bring followed both regard to personal safety and safely of inventory .
o Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract pricing and invoicing
o working closely with supplies and customers to improve operations and reduce cost
o communicating needs & objectives to manages& key personnel in procurement ,logistics & distribution.
o providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are co-ordinate
o Ensure that on hand stock level are appropriate for the business so that material is available for interrupted operation without excessive dollars tired up in inventory or Supply chain. Maintains accurate min/max level and manages slow moving /obsolete inventory
o Responsible for training of all warehouse and site supervisor of inventory management relating to operations.
o Responsible of update training of EPR system to all the Warehouse supervisors.
o Planning and scheduling of cycle/year end count .
o Responsible for international import/export of material. Ensure compliance with all regulation and HYSPEC policies including documentation, packing ,shipping and report.
o Other Supply Chain related task as directed by the Regional Supply Chain Manger