Logistics & Supply
Warehouse Uncharge Dubai
Dynamic leader with a successful record of managing diverse warehouses. Looking for a position as a Warehouse Manager for Penske utilizing knowledge of coordinating labor and processes to manage warehouse in the most effective manner,
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Packaging and labelling products before dispatching.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Daily basis check the product which is out of stock in floor, if we don’t have that stock inform to buyer.
- Sale and stock checking daily basis if there some particular style selling very fast with us informing to buyer.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Occasionally delivering stock to shops and retail outlets.
- Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Maintain stock control systems for accuracy and future planning of storage capacity.
- Supervise inventory management and control processes including stocking ordering and re-ordering and order fulfillment.
- Improve operational efficiency across warehouse processes maintaining budgetary goals and company objectives.
- E-commerce’s (Order Process And Dispatching )
Freight Forwarding Dubai
- Knowledge of Sea & Cargo Customs Clearance.
- Submit declarations online.
- Summarize invoices by HS Codes.
- Efficient handling of Mirsal 2 declaration for Import and export shipments.
- Review and identification of customs documentation requirements.
- Review and processing of the different types of customs forms required for export.
- Effectively maintaining CDR/ SG accounts within the stipulated time frame in order to avoid fines.
Inventory Clerk Dubai
Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
• Find, sort, or move goods between different areas of the business.
• Maintained store facilities to ensure smooth functioning – Made arrangements and placed orders for new stock and supplies whenever necessary.
• Received deliveries of new material and ensured that all the supplies were in proper order – Stored the supplies and items received in their designated place to avoid time wasted searching for items and general confusion.
• Monitored the functioning of store material and reported problems and failures to the supervisor.
• Prepare & Maintained stock report in Excel for month end process.
• Organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the computer.
• Verify accuracy of information prior to keying.
• Accurately entering information into various computer programs.
• Keeping sensitive customer or company information confidential.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Retrieve data for informational purposes as directed.
• Compare entered data with the source documents.
• Process forms as directed.
• Collect and summarize timekeeping information.
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
• Enter daily purchased bills in QuickBooks.
• Enter daily sales in the system.
Logistics officer Dubai
Looking for a graduate or post graduate in shipping/logistics with minimum 1-2 years shipping industry experience, not required to have sailing back ground.
A young individual with good team spirit, communication, soft skills is essential for this role. Essential duties will be: Daily line up of vessels ,Daily regional market report, communication with vessel, purchase assistance, communication with technical team, post fixture monitoring, month end reports, voyage reports, comparing PDAs and FDAs, monthly accounting assistance.
Logistics manager Dubai
LOGISTICS MANAGER with DG/MOH Restricted Experience
We are looking for well experience and expert in handling DG & Non-DG, Import & Export shipment.
With system and MOH knowledge. IT skill is an advantage.
To organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly and in proper handling.
• handling & organizing DG & Non-DG Shipments.
• knowledgeable in handling MOH restricted items.
• coordinating drivers & forwarders
• operating IT systems & software
• negotiating and agreeing contracts
• developing and confirming schedules
• planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
• preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
• liaising with and managing logistics staffs
• waste management
• monitoring stock
• ensuring health and safety standards are met
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistics Officer for Automotive Industry
Experience 0-3 years
Location in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Salary: 6500 to 7500
• Enter all bills of entries for all incoming and outgoing orders on the system on time with no errors.
• Follow up with the warehouse manager to receive all picking slips & enter them into the system.
• Refer to each bill of entry by: Correct invoice, correct packing list, HS Code sheet and submit to-
Logistics manager to get Signatures on time with no delays.
• Prepare documentation for export accurately.
• Ensure daily documentation for local sales.
• Prepare a certificate of origin.
• Prepare invoice-packing list for export.
• Follow up sending all export documents for clients.
• Confirm receiving back the picking slip with approval signature from the customer.
• Prepare SASO certificate of Saudi Shipment
Excellent Communication Skills
Good Knowledge In Warehouse Management System
Good Knowledge in Ms Office
Experienced Candidates will be given preference.
Logistics Manager Dubai
The person applying for this job should be well versed in
1) E- Mirsal 2 Freezone and Local
2) Calogi services Freezone and Local
3) Customs Processes Freezone and Local
4) Customs Costs Freezone and Local