Logistics & Supply
Maintenance Professional Dubai
Facility manager electrical
Powet plant maintenance mansger
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Managing day to day purchase activity.
• Reporting to Purchase in charge.
• Preparing and scheduling of purchase orders.
• Making follow up, correspondence with suppliers.
• Making sure that suppliers deliver on time.
• Monitoring and forecasting stock levels.
• Excellent in coordination with various departments when ever required.
• Researching and identifying new products and suppliers.
• Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts.
Skills & Abilities
• Costing & Cost Negotiation Skill.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in sensitive, pressure, and confrontational situations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Graduate preferred.
• 2 years experience in same role.
• UAE fresher can apply –plastics industry experience valued.
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Health Insurance + Ticket and other annual benefits as per UAE law.
Ship suppy officer Dubai
Wrist Ship Supply offers those with an adventurous nature a chance to become part of an exciting international company. Wrist started small in 1953, but now employs 1,300 people and conducts operations all over the world. We run an international and professional business, and for the challenges of tomorrow, we need smart, skilled and resourceful employees.
Al Bahar Distribution
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Senior warehouse manager wanted for 20,000 square foot factory, in this role you will oversee 14 staff and run the show, you must have a degree for this role
logistics coordinator Dubai
Logistics Coordination is key within the global marketplace where global channel mediators are vital. The Logistics Coordinators themselves are responsible for communication with clients, efficiency and the resolution of transportation issues.
While the role of Logistics Coordinator is full on and fast paced within a team environment, it is a varied and rewarding job with duties ranging from documenting logistics calls to assisting vendors with pricing and selection. There are many job opportunities to move upward through the global Shipping and Logistics sector, particularly since a Logistics Coordinator requires high attention to detail, an invaluable quality within the industry.
Logistics Officer Dubai
Liaise with third party logistics providers and equipment operators for loading, offloading
Responsible for the entire logistics process inbound and outbound
Responsible for inspection of goods and documentation.
Close coordination and working relationship with warehouse, operations and suppliers.
Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
Prepares inspects and files a variety of shipping and logistics related documentation such as packing lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders, shipping and receiving logs and reports.
Dispatches freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue shipping instructions and delivery of materials.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading background and/or work experience in Logistics coordination
Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Excels at serving a fast-paced community environment
Supply Chain Executive Dubai
Supply Chain Executive
Experience in Export Documentations is important
Knowledge on Supply Chain processes
Experience on any ERP
5 years experience