Logistics & Supply
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
Customs agent Dubai
Knowledge of Sea & Cargo Customs Clearance.
Submit declarations online.
Summarize invoices by HS Codes.
Efficient handling of Mirsal 2 declaration for Import and export shipments.
Review and identification of customs documentation requirements.
Review and processing of the different types of customs forms required for export.
Effectively maintaining CDR/ SG accounts within the stipulated time frame in order to avoid fines.