Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Managing day to day purchase activity.
• Reporting to Purchase in charge.
• Preparing and scheduling of purchase orders.
• Making follow up, correspondence with suppliers.
• Making sure that suppliers deliver on time.
• Monitoring and forecasting stock levels.
• Excellent in coordination with various departments when ever required.
• Researching and identifying new products and suppliers.
• Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts.
Skills & Abilities
• Costing & Cost Negotiation Skill.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in sensitive, pressure, and confrontational situations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Graduate preferred.
• 2 years experience in same role.
• UAE fresher can apply –plastics industry experience valued.
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Health Insurance + Ticket and other annual benefits as per UAE law.
Procurement officer Dubai
description: A well-established trading and Industrial group based in UAE looking for a Procurement Officer, who has packaging industry experience and that would be an added advantage for applying this position or should have the HORECA industry experience. The following prerequisites are essential.
- A university degree
- 3-5 years of experience in the same field - (Packaging/FMCG/HORECA)
- Good knowledge about the market locally and internationally
- Freight Negotiation with agent locally and internationally
- Monitoring shortage, any discrepancies Non-moving item, suggesting for freezing & un-freezing.
- Checking with sales team for demand of new item received from supplier or product received against the new item requirement raised by sales/retail team
- Implementing strategic procurement including sourcing strategy, supplier selection, Price & payment term negotiation, vendor categorization and performance measurement
- Responsible for identifying new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality, profit and service delivery
- Ensuring effective lines of communication between internal team and the supplier to ensure the supplier should give priority to our requirements, timely delivery of goods, using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
Logistics Manager Dubai
Ensure that all appropriate safety regulation are bring followed both regard to personal safety and safely of inventory .
o Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract pricing and invoicing
o working closely with supplies and customers to improve operations and reduce cost
o communicating needs & objectives to manages& key personnel in procurement ,logistics & distribution.
o providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are co-ordinate
o Ensure that on hand stock level are appropriate for the business so that material is available for interrupted operation without excessive dollars tired up in inventory or Supply chain. Maintains accurate min/max level and manages slow moving /obsolete inventory
o Responsible for training of all warehouse and site supervisor of inventory management relating to operations.
o Responsible of update training of EPR system to all the Warehouse supervisors.
o Planning and scheduling of cycle/year end count .
o Responsible for international import/export of material. Ensure compliance with all regulation and HYSPEC policies including documentation, packing ,shipping and report.
o Other Supply Chain related task as directed by the Regional Supply Chain Manger
Invoice clerk Dubai
Prepare memo,invoices or other reports
* Handle incoming and outgoing mail/telephone/fax
* Schedule appointmenta and update event calendars
* Prepare reports, payment and presentation for internal communications
* Collaborates with the recruiter to post ads on career pages and process incoming resumes
* Coordinates HR projects,meetings and Training
* Process employees requests and provide relevant information
* Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
* Assist in payroll preparationmby providing relevant data
* Maintain records (soft and hard copies)
* Prepare and process visa (new/renewal), trade license (new/renewal) and manage company documents - (PRO responsibility with freezone experience)
Logistics officer Dubai
Looking for a graduate or post graduate in shipping/logistics with minimum 1-2 years shipping industry experience, not required to have sailing back ground.
A young individual with good team spirit, communication, soft skills is essential for this role. Essential duties will be: Daily line up of vessels ,Daily regional market report, communication with vessel, purchase assistance, communication with technical team, post fixture monitoring, month end reports, voyage reports, comparing PDAs and FDAs, monthly accounting assistance.
Emerald Gulf Distribution FZE
Warehouse Staff Dubai
Our company is located in Jebel Ali Free Zone and doing spare parts business. We are looking for personal for our warehouse
Logistics coordinator Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Logistic Coordinator to Manage/Track the movement of people and equipment for Company projects. Organize schedules through the journey management process (JMP) to ensure safe and efficient transfer of personnel and cargo too/from remote field location.
Warehouse Assistant Dubai
A Telecommunication company based in Sharjah is looking out for a Warehouse Associate having the below quantities.
1. Diploma / Bachelors in inventory and material management
2. Knowledge of BIN system
3. 4 to 6 years experience in telecom / retail / distribution is advantage
4. Valid UAE Driving Licence
5. MS Office literate & should have experience in ERP system
6. Good command of English language ( Speech & Written )
7. Motivated and Energetic Candidates are welcome
8. Knowledge of ERP & SAP is an added advantage
9. Preferred Visit Visa Candidates.
a) Organize and maintain complete Warehouse day to day activity.
b) Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse stock status.
c) Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
d) Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment
e) To assist the stores and complete the day to day activities in time
f) Report to work on time, obedient, punctuality, honest and need to work extra hours when needed.
g) Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures.
h) Must be able to work as a part of a team and treat other co-workers with respect multicultural environment.