Logistics & Supply
Sales Executive Dubai
Wanted - Sales Executive - Freight Forwarding with Dubai experience. Target market North East Africa. Salary nd Incentive
Oasis Smart Sim
Logistics Executive Dubai
1) Day to day negotiations and coordination with freight forwarders.
2) Issuance of all required shipping documents.
3) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
4) Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
5) Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
6) Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
7) Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
8) Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
9) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
10) Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
11) Negotiate transportation rates or services.
12) Negotiate with suppliers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
13) Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
14) Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
15) Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
16) Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
17) Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
18) Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities/cost.
Procurement Officer Dubai
TRADING DUBAI/ AED 8000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS, A large trading company is looking for a procurement officer. Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in procuring electronic products (Security system, CCTV, Access Control, Building Management System, Structured cabling, ELV). You must possess strong negotiating skills. Candidate with UAE Driving License and who can join immediately will be given preference.
BSS Trading LLC
Logistics Supervisor Dubai
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
-University degree or its equivalent in logistics , procurement or a related field.
-3-5 Years of experience in logistics & procurement management .
-A clear understanding of logistic & procurement ethics and donors compliance is essential.
-Ability to work on owns initiative as well as a part of a team.
-Proficiency in written English correspondents.
-Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) functionality.
-Energetic and able to work under stressful conditions meeting strict deadlines.
-Communication, organizations, & negotiation skills.
We are looking for a driver .preferably with experienced in cargo company, salary negotiable
Logistics & Supply Officer Dubai
Logistics and supply officer with a degree an 5 years experience wanted for construction firm in the UAE,
Assistant Manager Dubai
We are looking for an assistant manager for our work in Dubai. Responsibilities : • To clear goods from customs; • To deal with transport documentation; Skills: • To specialize in cigarette production; • To know languages Urdu, English, Persian; • To have experience with document clearance at customs Working Schedule: part - time Industry: cigarette manufacturers Education: Secondary education Experience: cigarette production, document clearance at customs
Operations Executive Dubai
Required for fastest growing reverse logistics company in the emerging market: Sales & Operations Executive. Location - Dubai
Be able to build international distribution channels and franchisees for new, factory seconds, and refurbished products. Product focus in order of priority will be mobiles, IT, consumer goods, home appliances, and many more. Desired skills include handling business development/sales and operations including setting up operations, warehousing, logistics, hiring team, sourcing coordination. building sales channels via distributors, bulk buyers, and franchisees. Retail experience would be desired. Country focus should be Middle East, Africa, HongKong/China, and CIS countries. BS/BE preferred, but not required. We are looking for people who are mature, street smart, and experienced in building and growing such businesses. In this job there is no substitute for domain experience. This business also requires flexible working style, and someone who can work with minimum micro management and adept at explosive growth.