Logistics & Supply
Company looking for a DELIVERY DRIVER. Applicant must have the following qualification:
- At least 2 years UAE experience in the same field
- With valid UAE driving license (MANUAL TRANSMISSION)
- Good knowledge in UAE roads
- Load/unload , prepare and operate delivery vehicle
To do everyday delivery of materials to customers.
2. To do Loading and unloading of materials from company vehicle.
3. Must have Manual UAE driving license and knowledge of UAE locations.
4. Education up to 10 years of schooling, ability to read and write English IMP.
5. Can drive all vehicles - 1 ton to 3 tons pick up.
6. With at least 2-3 years UAE driving experience.
7. Salary between AED 2500-2800 per month.
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Warehouse management, logistics control, stock management, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Language: Malayalam will be preferred
Businessa Development Officer Dubai
For a well-established Multinational Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone dealing with logistics & freight forwarding is looking for a Business Development Executive. Office timing 8 AM – 6 PM. Sunday to Thursday.
Salary- AED 9,000 – AED 11,000 (based on experience and skills)
Medical and air ticket.
Should have constant communication with new customers; coordinate with freight management departments about relevant company policies, department and customer expectations. Prepare sales plans and reports.
He should have good clientele and good communication skills, Must have a strong UAE experience and a valid UAE Driving License.
A degree holder.
Interested candidates may please send us your resume
GFS LOGISTICS LLC
Freight Forwarding/Documentation for a leading logistics provider based in Dubai. Must have at least 2years Freight Forwarding/Shipping industry experience in Middle East.
•Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
•Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
•Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts.
•Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
•Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
•Reserve necessary space on ships, aircraft, trains, or trucks.
•Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations.
•Arrange for special transport of sensitive cargoes, such as livestock, food, or medical supplies.
•Assist clients in obtaining insurance reimbursements.
•Keep records of goods dispatched or received.
•Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations, or other factors that could affect freight shipping.
•Monitor or record locations of goods in transit.
•Negotiate shipping rates with freight carriers.
•Obtain or arrange cargo insurance.
•Pay or arrange for payment of freight or insurance fees or other charges.
•Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
•Recommend or arrange appropriate merchandise packing methods, according to climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods, or costs.
•Verify proper packaging and labeling of exported goods.
•Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
•Clear goods through customs, arranging for applicable duties and taxes.
•Complete customs paperwork.
•Provide detailed port information to importers or exporters.
•Provide shipment status notification to exporters, consignees, or insurers.
•Refer exporters to experts in areas such as trade financing, international marketing, government export requirements, international banking, or marine insurance.
•Analyze shipping routes to determine how to minimize environmental impact.
•Consider environmental sustainability factors when determining merchandise packing methods.
Shipping agent Dubai
Responsible for the imports: BL/AWB follow up, contact with shipping companies, and arrange clearance and transport of goods to warehouse.
- Dubai Municipality coordinator: preparation of FIRS, DIP, FITR and follow up release of shipments.
- Handle of petty cash.
- Daily preparation of Invoices.
- Responsible for complete accounting till bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for the Accounts receivable and Accounts Payable and forwarding statements accordingly.
- Payment follow up and preparing payments for suppliers.
- Responsible for the delivery done and taking note of the stock.
- Responsible for vehicle related matters like insurance, renewal, Salik, services, etc.
- In charge of HACCP forms, paper work
- Work extra/overtime hours if necessary according to the operation workload.
- Report any inconvenient presented in the daily operation to the management.
- Deliver important documents to required destinations;
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient;
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times;
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle;
- Pick-up guests and passengers and drop them off to their required destinations;
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking;
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage;
- Choose best routes to destinations by using maps and GPS.
- Filipino; Male;
- Has valid UAE Driving license;
- Experienced in Driving luxurious cars;
- Acceptable English Communication Skills;
- Pleasing personality.
BSS Trading LLC
Logistics Supervisor Dubai
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
-University degree or its equivalent in logistics , procurement or a related field.
-3-5 Years of experience in logistics & procurement management .
-A clear understanding of logistic & procurement ethics and donors compliance is essential.
-Ability to work on owns initiative as well as a part of a team.
-Proficiency in written English correspondents.
-Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) functionality.
-Energetic and able to work under stressful conditions meeting strict deadlines.
-Communication, organizations, & negotiation skills.