Logistics & Supply
Operations Officer Dubai
The role is mainly coordinating with site teams and logistic matters.
-Collecting material order from the site and placing the order to suppliers.
- Arrange delivery and or collection
- Monitor and coordinate with the driver's itinerary
- Arrange sourcing and collection of samples
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge in renovation materials and terminologies
Salary offer starts from AED 3,000.00 plus medical insurance and ticket
Plant Manager Dubai
ïƒ˜ To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
ïƒ˜ Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
ïƒ˜ Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
ïƒ˜ To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
ïƒ˜ Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
ïƒ˜ Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
ïƒ˜ Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
ïƒ˜ Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
ïƒ˜ To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
ïƒ˜ Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
Inventory Manager Dubai
To be responsible for the inventory management function relating to the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This involves directing and administering production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials stores. This position reports to the director of manufacturing and supervises the production control supervisor, warehouse manager, shipping and receiving supervisor, and traffic control supervisor.
8yrs in various materials control functions.
Job type: Full time
PROCUREMENT OFFICER Dubai
Bachelor's graduate is required.
Must have minimum 3 years experience in Glass Hardware Industries, Logistics, Purchasing, Administrative, Documentation, Management, and Excellent in Communication and Computer Skills.
Must have knowledge/background in ERP system.
Freight Forwarder Dubai
International Freight Forwarder seeking operations clerk for new Dubai branch. Requirements: good use of personal computer , fluent english and arabic , good use of Microsoft Office Suite , driver license and car preferred , knowledge of customs and Dubai airport procedures for import shipments
Procurement Manager Dubai
QUALIFICATION : Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years’ in similar capacity in maritime organizations
SKILLS: Use of personal computer including data entry, Databases, spread sheets, Good communication skills in dealing with purchasing professionals, administrators and company representatives, Working knowledge of procurement laws and purchasing procedures, Ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy & Ability to work independently, referring new or unusual matters to immediate supervisor.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Acquire quotations, process improvements, establish and maintain vendor databases.
2) Receive invoices from suppliers and check against LPO to ensure accuracy and for technical approval.
3) Organize and maintain the administration of activity electronically & documented: PO filing, reporting, correspondence & archiving.
4) Follow imports and customers clearance of imported materials, in coordination with transit/shipping team, until final delivery at requested location.
5) To initiate and maintain partnerships with external vendors by negotiating purchase order contracts and sub contracts.
6) To maintain supplier score card based on delivery and quality and manage relationships with significant suppliers.
7) To ensure that the stores are adequately stoked to maintain minimum ROB and critical spares that needs lead time.
8) Liaise with finance department for timely supplier payments/advances.
9) Prepare and submit procurement reports as per Safety Management system.
10) Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested, respond to enquiries which do not require the personal attention of Procurement Manager
Logistics Officer Dubai
Logistics Officer for Automotive Industry
Experience 0-3 years
Location in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Salary: 6500 to 7500
• Enter all bills of entries for all incoming and outgoing orders on the system on time with no errors.
• Follow up with the warehouse manager to receive all picking slips & enter them into the system.
• Refer to each bill of entry by: Correct invoice, correct packing list, HS Code sheet and submit to-
Logistics manager to get Signatures on time with no delays.
• Prepare documentation for export accurately.
• Ensure daily documentation for local sales.
• Prepare a certificate of origin.
• Prepare invoice-packing list for export.
• Follow up sending all export documents for clients.
• Confirm receiving back the picking slip with approval signature from the customer.
• Prepare SASO certificate of Saudi Shipment
Maintenance Professional Dubai
Facility manager electrical
Powet plant maintenance mansger