Logistics & Supply
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Our company is seeking an experienced professional to fill the vacancy of Procurement/Purchasing Executive.
Indian Male Candidates only
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: + Accommodation + UAE Benefits
• Source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas suppliers.
• implement internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure that supplier's quotations are in line with technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
• Proven working experience in Packaging Purchase mainly in FMCG.
• Solid understanding of the strategic purchasing process.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers.
• Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment.
Operations Manager Dubai
Job description: EXECUTIVE- OPERATIONS
An executive in Operations provides support for end to end processing in Purchase and Logistics
• Project owner - End to End order processing - purchase and logistics
• Ability to get competitive quotations, find alternate sources for purchase, re-negotiate for best prices, do comparative analysis and creation of documentation for purchase process [SOUND UNDERSTANDING OF PURCHASE PROCESS]
• Commitment towards On-time delivery
• Vendor Relationship and Forwarder Relationship management
• [SOUND UNDERSTANDING OF LOGISTICS PROCESS]
• Documentation control, Warehouse Management, System Compliances, Creation of shipping docs - including AWB/BOL
• Shipment Monitoring to POD generation
• ERP Knowledge and Report Generation (Analytical Skill)
• Practise of the best supply chain methods
The roles environment would be based on the following characteristics:
• Fast moving and commercially focused with high level commitment
• Intensive working day based on ethics of hard work, results achievement and meeting business objectives
• Highly focused on quality including quality of communication and written documentation, database management
• On the Job – On the Field – Get the work done kind of person
• Highly focused on providing exceptional service on clients
• Team based working culture
• Make and keep commitments at first touch- Do what you say and say what you’ll do
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (good fluency in English and Hindi is must)
• Good basic numeric skills, IT Skills (MS Word, MS Excel, PDF)
Behavior and characteristics:
• Confidence in own ability
• Flexible, adaptive and open to new ways of doing things
• Commitment to training and learning
• Excellent customer focus
Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries. * Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines. * Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule. * Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately. * Load and unload products from trucks and trailers. * Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure. * Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance. * Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations. * Maintain the vehicle clean and safe. * Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery * Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns. * Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip * Adhere to company operating policies and procedures. * Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork * Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products. QUALIFICATIONS: * High school degree (MIn) * 3-5 years working experience * Valid professional driver’s licence * Good driving record with no traffic violations * Must be good with customer service skills * Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Logistics manager Dubai
Job description: If you have proven experience in the logistics services, especially in the E-commerce industry, and want to become a pioneer in a DutyMall.com and support its growth in the shipment, delivery, and installation of its products and services, then this job position might interest you.
We are in the process of staffing our leadership team, who will manage our systems and then support and grow our business in the E-commerce field. We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain and Logistics Manager, who is well-versed and flourishes in the world of e-commerce to join us and oversee our operations and procedures.
As a logistics manager, you become an intermediary between the purchasing department, which directs the reception of goods, the supply department, which monitors the number of orders sent to the points of sale, and the sales department in charge of selling the products. You will have to create secure connections with the IT team and business shareholders. You are crucial in the establishment and implementation of strategic plans to aid the business in achieving its goals and objectives.
Also, the Logistics Manager cooperates closely with internal and external business partners to bring constant development and carry out proposals to meet the strategic goals of the company.
This position oversees and supports the day-to-day transactions and undertakings of the e-Commerce Logistics Department. It also covers oversight of transportation, warehousing, and related costs.
He is responsible for setting up staff schedules relating to receiving orders, managing stock, and ensuring that the purchases align with business activity. That way, every department in the company—especially purchasing, supply, and sales—has maximum visibility and can plan accordingly. His top priority is making sure that delivery times, together with the quality and quantity of orders, are respected. He must always be updated regarding the inventory and must be able to control the stock.
Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Nos. Dubai
· Candidates should hold Driving license issued in UAE (Dubai issued license will be prioritized).
· Candidates with RTA (Limousine) driving permit, valid or expired within last 10 months will be prioritized.
· Candidates should have minimum 5 years of hands on driving experience in Dubai and other Emirates of UAE.
· Candidates with good spoken English ONLY will be considered. Arabic / Urdu / Hindi speaking will be an advantage.
· Candidates be well groomed and pleasing personality.
· Candidates should be ready to work in multiple shift duties.
· Preferred Nationality will be Indian / Pakistani / Filipino / Nepali
Salary & Benefits :
· Qualified candidates will be offered with a monthly salary of AED.2,500/-
· Working hours will be 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
· Additional working hours after 10 hours will be provided as Overtime.
· Leave salary of 30 days will be provided once in every 12 months.
· Air ticket to home country will be provided once in every 2 years.
Heavy Driver Dubai
HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVER!!! DUBAI
• Responsible to transport heavy loads within their assigned route or territory in compliance with rules and regulations for transporting materials.
• They determine whether their vehicle complies with weight and height limits on bridges and tunnels and change their plans if needed.
• Valid UAE Driving License
SALARY: 3500 AED- 4500 AED /
Forklift Operator Dubai
- Load and offload containers as per loading list received from the foreman/driver
- Verify appropriate documentation (EIR, GHS, CIR, EDS, Port e-token, etc.) before loading or offloading any container or Gen-set
- Stack containers in the designated locations before and after repairs as directed.
- Move/relocate containers as required based on instructions from the foreman/Chief inspector, etc.
- Load Generator sets on reefer containers in cases of Gen-set hiring
- Lift containers for floor inspection or repair and ensure the safety of inspectors/technicians working on the container
- Ensure that all hired-out Generator fuel tanks are full at the time of loading
- Check fuel consumption on return from hire
- Maintain appropriate records of fuel consumption and submit reports to the WS/OM on a daily basis.
Warehouse coordinator Dubai
Warehouse Coordinator Job Duties:
Picks-up product by monitoring production; loading and moving product.
Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Warehouse Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Supervision
Job Type: Permanent