Logistics & Supply
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
We Aroma Car Care is currently looking for suitable candidates as Purchasing Coordinator with experience in auto industry with minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE.
Candidate should have the strong knowledge and understanding of purchasing procedures.
Candidate should have the ability to work independently.
Candidate must have the accounting experience.
The candidates must have a valid driving license.
Candidates who are available for immediate hire
Import Clerk Dubai
Admin & Logistics Assistant Dubai
urgently required for a company in Karama, Dubai. Young female on father / husband’s sponsorship. Only those with 1 to 2 years of experience in freight and logistics will be considered. Must be well versed with import / export documentation & procedures as we have an international partners and suppliers.
Salary Aed 2000 - 2250 per month based on experience.
Inventory controller Dubai
We are looking to recruit for a Inventory/Cost Controller to join our F&B Company based in Dubai, UAE. This person will be responsible for maintaining for inventory cost for the restaurants, sub ledger transactions, dealing with raw materials / ingredients and packaging costs, provide support to restaurant staff on accounting issues. The ideal candidate must have at least 3-5 years of costing experience within F&B industry and with Accounting / Finance Degree. You must possess excellent all round communication skills, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and have worked in a Cost Accounting role previously.
Light Vehicle Driver required in Sharjah . Must have a valid UAE driving license, age below 35 years, minimum 2 years of experience and knowledge of all locations in UAE, able to join immediately, preference to those who can speak English and Arabic
Warehouse operator Dubai
Load/Unload Operator - Warehouse Operator
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Load/Unload Operator. If you are a dedicated warehouse operator with a proven track record of success in logistics we invite you to apply. Primarily responsible for loading/unloading products leaving from or arriving at warehouse locations.
Purchasing officer Dubai
Job description: We at Syed Salam Transport LLC company , Transportation company and we going to start construction as well,
We looking for candidates mention below.
We hiring candidates for Purchasing or Purchase Officer Position.
Company located in International City, Dubai
Position : Purchase Officer
Experience : 2 or more years in UAE
Nationality : Indian and Philippines
Visa Status : Employment or Cancelled Visa only
Availability : Immediate Hiring