Logistics & Supply
Willing to work full time
-Could lead to long term full time job.
-Candidates with Visa & valid UAE driving license only.
-Nice salary package awaits.
-Professional Driver with minimum 5 years experience.
-Familiar with major road in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
-Qualification Level: High School or Equivalent; Higher Secondary School/Certification/ Diploma; Vocational; Bachelor's Degree Graduate
-At least 35 years old and above
-Fluent in English, and Arabic speaking is a plus
Shipping Manager Dubai
1. To communicate with shipping agentsworld wide
2. To prepare , verify & finalize all shipping documents
3 . To pass documents thru E - mirsal system
4 . To negotiate freight rates with shipping agents ...
Emerald Gulf Distribution FZE
Warehouse Staff Dubai
Our company is located in Jebel Ali Free Zone and doing spare parts business. We are looking for personal for our warehouse
Executive Driver Dubai
Drive a top executive in UAE, maintain the luxury cars
Should be flexible to work on weekends and extended hours
Good knowledge of UAE roads and traffic regulations
Good spoken english or hindi or arabic
Neat and presentable personality
Non smoker, salary negotiable
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
Transport supervisor Dubai
job description: Looking for a transport supervisor having more than 2 years of experience in transportation sector. Having full knowledge of container import,export.Responsible for handling a fleet of trailers & pickups.Responsible for scheduling all repair and fleet maintenance.Responsible for managing all the transportation related operations. Competitive salary package will be provided depending upon experience.
Warehouse operator Dubai
Load/Unload Operator - Warehouse Operator
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We have an immediate need for a Load/Unload Operator. If you are a dedicated warehouse operator with a proven track record of success in logistics we invite you to apply. Primarily responsible for loading/unloading products leaving from or arriving at warehouse locations.
Purchasing Manager Dubai
Industry type : Manufacturing/ processing
Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
Assess, manage and mitigate risks
Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
Proven working experience as purchasing manager
Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
A knack for negotiation and networking
Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
Solid judgement along with decision making skills
Strong leadership capabilities
Preferably related to glass industry
Should possess good communication skills.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 /month