Logistics & Supply
Senior Sales Officer for Cargo Dubai
Freight forwarding industry
Salary offered : AED 7000+ COMMISSION
Years of experience : 3- 4 YEARS
Procurement Manager Dubai
to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
• BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Senior Cost Controller Dubai
Group of Construction located in Dubai is looking for a Senior Cost Controller with previous experience in UAE:
•Managing purchasing in order to keep costs within budget
•Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management
•Regular daily inspections of stock movement through data entry of purchased materials, returns of supplies
•Carry out monthly inventories of raw materials
•Periodic analysis of cost of goods sold.
•Monthly analysis and propose suitable solutions.
•Ensuring that material purchases, receiving, and issuing are carried out according to company policy and procedures.
•Daily contact with the warehouse management to ensure that returns to suppliers are accurately recorded.
•Deal with any variances and carry out recounts as informed by superior
•Communicate with the Executive Chef to ensure that accurate weights are being strictly followed by all production units
Knowledge, skills and experience:
•Previous experience in UAE
•Bachelor degree in Business administration with a focus on accounting
•At least 4 years of experience in the same field construction, building ,manufacturing
•Energetic and motivated
•Advanced analytical skills and computer skills (report writing)
•Good knowledge in cost management
Logistics Manager Dubai
Plan and develop logistics program activities from conceptual stage through the life cycle of the product to meet product support for customer programs, projects and equipment.
You will analyze total life cycle sustainment costs and develop, write and maintain the life cycle support plan and associated annexes.
You will help integrate and synchronize the development of technical manuals, training support plans, maintenance engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
5yrs in Integrated Logistics
Supply Chain Executive Dubai
Supply Chain Executive
Experience in Export Documentations is important
Knowledge on Supply Chain processes
Experience on any ERP
5 years experience
Company looking for a DELIVERY DRIVER. Applicant must have the following qualification:
- At least 2 years UAE experience in the same field
- With valid UAE driving license (MANUAL TRANSMISSION)
- Good knowledge in UAE roads
- Load/unload , prepare and operate delivery vehicle