Logistics & Supply
Logistics Executive Dubai
seeking Experienced Logistics executive for a company in Dubai,
The person should be well experienced in Air, Sea operations and documentations, Mirsal II, Calogi, AWB executions, communicate with major shipping lines and Air lines, customers and vendors, Dubai port and Dubai customs,
Pls send your CV
Procurement Officer Dubai
TRADING DUBAI/ AED 8000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS, A large trading company is looking for a procurement officer. Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in procuring electronic products (Security system, CCTV, Access Control, Building Management System, Structured cabling, ELV). You must possess strong negotiating skills. Candidate with UAE Driving License and who can join immediately will be given preference.
Transport coordinator Dubai
Previous experience required in transportation industry .
Min : 2 + year’s experience
Age : 28 to 45
Education : Bachelor degree in any discipline
Salary : 9000 to 10500 AED per month
Computer Knowledge : Required Good working knowledge in Excel and Word.
Required Skill : Must be an Active and self-driven individual , Strong analytical capacity , Good Knowledge in Budget management and cost control , Strong Leadership skills , Strong Manpower management skills , Good knowledge in customer satisfaction , Problem solving skills , Emergency situation management skills , Good knowledge about Dubai routes and locations , Good Team player and flexible time work management
Key Responsibilities : Executing transportation schedules , Managing and controlling drivers, Cost control , Maintaining good quality buses & drivers, Drivers training , Preparing reports , Handling customer queries and complaints , Meeting KPI’s .
Logistics Manager Dubai
Ensure that all appropriate safety regulation are bring followed both regard to personal safety and safely of inventory .
o Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract pricing and invoicing
o working closely with supplies and customers to improve operations and reduce cost
o communicating needs & objectives to manages& key personnel in procurement ,logistics & distribution.
o providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are co-ordinate
o Ensure that on hand stock level are appropriate for the business so that material is available for interrupted operation without excessive dollars tired up in inventory or Supply chain. Maintains accurate min/max level and manages slow moving /obsolete inventory
o Responsible for training of all warehouse and site supervisor of inventory management relating to operations.
o Responsible of update training of EPR system to all the Warehouse supervisors.
o Planning and scheduling of cycle/year end count .
o Responsible for international import/export of material. Ensure compliance with all regulation and HYSPEC policies including documentation, packing ,shipping and report.
o Other Supply Chain related task as directed by the Regional Supply Chain Manger
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Nos. Dubai
· Candidates should hold Driving license issued in UAE (Dubai issued license will be prioritized).
· Candidates with RTA (Limousine) driving permit, valid or expired within last 10 months will be prioritized.
· Candidates should have minimum 5 years of hands on driving experience in Dubai and other Emirates of UAE.
· Candidates with good spoken English ONLY will be considered. Arabic / Urdu / Hindi speaking will be an advantage.
· Candidates be well groomed and pleasing personality.
· Candidates should be ready to work in multiple shift duties.
· Preferred Nationality will be Indian / Pakistani / Filipino / Nepali
Salary & Benefits :
· Qualified candidates will be offered with a monthly salary of AED.2,500/-
· Working hours will be 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
· Additional working hours after 10 hours will be provided as Overtime.
· Leave salary of 30 days will be provided once in every 12 months.
· Air ticket to home country will be provided once in every 2 years.
Operations Officer Dubai
The role is mainly coordinating with site teams and logistic matters.
-Collecting material order from the site and placing the order to suppliers.
- Arrange delivery and or collection
- Monitor and coordinate with the driver's itinerary
- Arrange sourcing and collection of samples
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge in renovation materials and terminologies
Salary offer starts from AED 3,000.00 plus medical insurance and ticket
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
A leading Manufacturing company looking for a purchase coordinator with 2-3 years of experience.