Logistics & Supply
Procurement Manager Dubai
QUALIFICATION : Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years’ in similar capacity in maritime organizations
SKILLS: Use of personal computer including data entry, Databases, spread sheets, Good communication skills in dealing with purchasing professionals, administrators and company representatives, Working knowledge of procurement laws and purchasing procedures, Ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy & Ability to work independently, referring new or unusual matters to immediate supervisor.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Acquire quotations, process improvements, establish and maintain vendor databases.
2) Receive invoices from suppliers and check against LPO to ensure accuracy and for technical approval.
3) Organize and maintain the administration of activity electronically & documented: PO filing, reporting, correspondence & archiving.
4) Follow imports and customers clearance of imported materials, in coordination with transit/shipping team, until final delivery at requested location.
5) To initiate and maintain partnerships with external vendors by negotiating purchase order contracts and sub contracts.
6) To maintain supplier score card based on delivery and quality and manage relationships with significant suppliers.
7) To ensure that the stores are adequately stoked to maintain minimum ROB and critical spares that needs lead time.
8) Liaise with finance department for timely supplier payments/advances.
9) Prepare and submit procurement reports as per Safety Management system.
10) Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested, respond to enquiries which do not require the personal attention of Procurement Manager
Cleaning Supervisor Dubai
Facility services company in Dubai is looking for a cleaning supervisor at restaurants with minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field in UAE. transportation and visa are provided for free by the company. The candidate must have U.A.E. D/L.
we are looking for light drivers with valid GCC licence for QATAR
salary 1500 QAR plus free food and free accommodation
Please send your biodata
Air Charter Service
Cargo Broker Dubai
Arabic speaking The Company: Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East. Voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year in 2013 and 2014 at the prestigious ACW World Air Cargo Awards we are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our award winning Cargo division. The Role: • New business generation within a portfolio of clients • Client and supplier relationship management • Management of Cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report • Achievement of monthly and annual targets What we look for: • Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport • Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English is essential • A proven track record in sales and business development • Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels • Results driven and disciplined • An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail • A hard-working self-motivated team player • An interest or knowledge of the aircraft charter operation We Offer • Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission • Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service. • Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Procurement Manager Dubai
Deals with Procurement Manager of the Construction Company.
This company offers Building Materials like Geotextile, Thermal Insulation and Safety & Security Materials.
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
We are looking to hire a Logistic Coordinator for a food service company based in Dubai.
Candidates must have 3-5 years solid import/export experience, international shipping and stock management
Preferably dealing with countries from Europe to the GCC
Salary depending on experience.
Store Keepers Dubai
an electrical Company and we are currently looking for a store keeper for our warehouse located in Al Quoz (INDIAN MALE ONLY)
*you must have at least 2 years experience in the same field.
*should have basic computer skills. (You will be using an Accounting software for stock transfers)
*Salary offer is 2,000.00aed
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.