HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for HR MAnager:
Manages day to day operations of the Human Resources Department. Maintains accountability and execution of operational and related company goals.
Advises operations departments in matters pertaining to compensation, benefits, employment, training, employee and labor relations and all phases of Human Resources activity.
Partners with management on issues pertaining to policy execution and employee conduct to ensure the safeguarding and fulfillment of company values, beliefs and mission according to established objectives.
Conduct recruitment: activity to include advertising, internal job posting, application screening, coordination of interviewing, extending offers of employment and completing necessary paperwork. Develop and maintain a tracking system for open positions.
Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Communicates with corporate executives in order to maintain consistent procedures, guidelines, and practices; informs corporate management of potential liabilities and problems.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
• Five years’ experience in a relevant role is preferable.
• Understanding of HR laws and policies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English / Arabic.
• MS Office
Recruitment Consultant Dubai
Recruitment consultant needed for construction company in the UAE, you will work with the HR Manager concerning new hires, fires and contract workers, we are looking for a professional with 5 years experience
Emirates Industrial Panel
HR Trainer Dubai
The HR (Organizational Development and Training) Intern will support the Human Resources - Organizational Development and Training Unit by performing administration and data analysis functions for EIP. The Intern shall be responsible for the production and analysis of progress reports. He will also conduct data analysis and present outcomes.
The Internship Program shall commence for a duration of 6-week period.
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, Organizational Development, or any equivalent course.
- Can start immediately
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open to work in culturally diversified organization
- Allowance shall be provided
Training Officer Dubai
Job description: - Sales & Marketing of Training Courses approved at National and International Course Awarding Bodies
- Office Query Attending as Lead Sales Executive and Client Site Visit when necessary
Operations Professional Dubai
|Lead and manage the various processes and operations pertaining to student recruitment, admissions, registration, scheduling and graduation.
• Enforce and regularly monitor the compliance with the Institute for the internal regulations and the standards and other requirements communicated through different circulars.
• Oversee the evaluation process of prospective and current students.
• Oversee process of delivery of course.
• Collect, record, organize and maintain official records to ensure data integrity and confidentiality;
• Provide sound leadership and advice for the implementation and continuous enhancement of technology based applications to support and improve admission and registration functions;
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree
• Arabic Speaking
• Current knowledge and experience with senior administrative experience in vocational education - preferred and strongly desired.
• More than 3 years of experience in leading, supervising and managing the activities of the academic programmes of a school.
• Strong commitment to vocational education and present evidence of excellence.
Talent manager Dubai
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
Determining selection criteria.
Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
Determine selection criteria
Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
Lead employer branding initiatives
Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Highly successful provider is experiencing continued business growth despite the economic conditions. To facilitate and expedite this growth the organisation needs to ensure appropriate Human Resource support systems are in place and functioning properly. The key responsibility is to work closely with the company management ensuring the human resource goals complement and enhance the overall business goals. The focus is to help create an environment of support and enhancement to the overall strategic plans of the business.
Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional ready to move to the UAE, we have a role open, you must have related qualifications and 4 years experience for this position, salary is 56 K USD tax free