Island Real Estate
Junior HR Officer Dubai
Junior HR officer wanted for real estate firm in the UAE, you will work with the senior HR manager on all hiring issues, salary starts at 9000 AED per month
HR Director Dubai
The chosen candidate will have to look after the complete marketing and management of an elite, global speaker bureau/think tank; co-ordination of outsourced speakers; focused business development of said bureau.
In time, the candidate will also be required to furbish the company with a dedicated team for the smooth operations of the bureau. If needed, re-location assistance will be provided.
Desired skills and experience:
• A minimum of 6-8 years worth of experience in marketing, client relationship-building and overall management of similar projects
• Capability to endorse brand to high-end GCC and global multi-national companies and organisations
• Extensive knowledge of HR needs in the GCC
Payroll Manager Dubai
Payroll manager wanted for small transport company in the UAE, we will pay industry average salaries for this position, salary will be 70 K USD per year including relocation, housing and all benefits, this is a 5 year contract position which can be renewed for another 4 years after, you must have 3 years experience in payroll and related qualifications
HR Director Dubai
Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Skills/Qualifications: Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
HR Officer Dubai
Our UAE operations is looking for a HR Officer to join our great team, Reporting to the HR Manager,this role will allow you to make a major difference to this project. Your duties will include:
- Recruitment Assistance, working with the HR Team
- You will work with Contracts and Letters
- You will handle the Mobilization of staff
- General advice and support
- Assist with workforce planning and training
- you have a degree in Human Resources
- You have 2 plus years experience
Human Resource Construct
Payroll Officer Dubai
This leading Company are currently seeking a pro-active Payroll Officer to join their ambitious and successful team.
Working as part of a team, you will go beyond the basic payroll process and provide ideas for change and process improvement. You will be consultative in relation to Payroll legislation and excel your knowledge in other accounting areas such as the general ledger and the impact of Payroll transactions.
HR Executive with the following credentials
* Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management or any course related to HR
* With at least 4 years experience in general HR (UAE experience is a plus)
* Can work with minimum supervision and fast learner
* Willing to be assigned in Sharjah
* Can start ASAP
SAP Professional Dubai
Job description: SAP Success factors consultant.
Contractual employment Must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
Good understanding and experience with success factors along with SAP HCM/HR.
Start date : less than one month
Language : English speaker
Nationality ( Any nationality)
Budget : Best in industry