HR Assistant Dubai
Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status change data.
Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Deal with employee requests regarding human resource issues, rules, and regulations.
Career level: Mid-level
Education level: Graduate
Salary:4000 Aed-5000 Aed
HR Assistant Dubai
Job description: Post : HR Assistant / HR Executive
Eligibility : Bachelor degree with 2 years of HR experience
Job Description:Recruitment, Document Management, Payroll Management, Employee Relationship Management, Client Relationship Management, Business Development, Legal.
Skill Set required: Excellent Communication Skills
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Recruitment manager needed for new office opening in Dubai, you will have a degree in HR or a related field, you will also have 4 years experience for this position
HR and Admin Manager - Dubai
Manage and oversee the HR & Administration Department. Specifically this includes ensuring good recruitment, retention and training of staff; maximizing the productivity of the organization through efficient and effective administration; managing personnel issues including discipline matters and providing clear, ethical advice to the Senior Management Team and managers on staffing and administrative issues.
- Provide Human Resources Leadership and Management
- Lead the identification and development of improved recruitment and retention approaches
- Oversee staff development
- Oversee the administration and also coordination with program-based Admin Staff
- Bachelors Degree in HR Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
- Able to negotiate and think laterally
- Knows and applies solid evidence-based approaches to staff recruitment and retention, in a way that is flexible and appropriate to the level of the job
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Knowledge of United Arab Emirates Labour Law
- Proven attention to detail
- At least 4 years experience as HR and Admin Manager
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.
Senior HR Officer Ras Al Khaimah
Manufacturing Industry. To Head & Direct the HR Department Candidate must have 15+Years of exp into HR & Manufacturing Industries Nationality - Any European/American Current Location - UAE Job Location - Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Salary - Negotiable.