HR Specialist Dubai
* Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
* Data reporting & analytics skills (in excel)
* Ability to work both independently and proactively.
* Experience of Workday / HRMS is a plus
* Bachelors / Master’s degree in human resources
* 4 to 6 years of HR experience (with minimum of 3 years of UAE HR experience)
Job Type: 6 months contract (can be extended based on requirement / performance)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits
HR Professional Dubai
Urgent Hiring for BDE in Recruitment firm under HR Management
timing: 9 am - 5 pm
salary: 2k-2.5k Dhm
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and/or sales.
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision-making.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
The candidate should be available in Dubai For F2F Interview
only selected candidates will be contacted
Interested candidates can share their resumes
Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position
HR Manager Dubai
Cabinmaker FZE Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Recruitment professional Abu Dhabi
Location - Abu Dhabi
Budget - Around 15K AED/month + Family Status (Family Visa, Family Insurance) + Kids's Education + Annual Air Fare + Other Benefits (Mobile, Laptop etc.)
Preference - People who are currently based out of Abu Dhabi
* Person should come with a Minimum of 5 Years of relevant experience into Technology Recruitment.
* Candidates NOT having Technology Recruitment background to please excuse.
* Looking for Candidates who are currently in UAE
* Should be willing to stretch and work extra hours
# Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
# Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
HR Manager Dubai
Provide strategic HR business partner support
Drive informed decision making
Identify and take action on coaching opportunities including the facilitation of individual, team and leadership interventions
Partner with senior leadership and recruiting to develop work force plans and staffing models that support business objectives and advance the business and functions (talent acquisition, onboarding, development, talent movement)
Collaborate with HR Business Partners and shared service partners to successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, salary administration, recruiting, workforce planning and change management
Supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance
Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive and provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, and problem solving and performance management
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.
Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.