Payroll Manager Dubai
Development Manager Dubai
The selected candidate will be based at Cape Weligama and be responsible for all functions, practices, and outcomes of Learning and Development of existing resort portfolio and corporate office. This position, as the head of L&D, will lead a team of departmental trainers to facilitate organizational and human resource development activities of the company, align learning and development strategies with business strategies to meet organizational objectives, and assist the general management to enhance the wellbeing of the surrounding community which is a prime corporate social responsibility of Resplendent Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd.
High degree of organization and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is required. The ideal candidate should be well matured, aged around 30 – 45 years with exposure in the leisure industry, preferably in a luxury holiday resort in similar capacity. Acting as a role model with excellent leadership skills, ability to develop and motivate people by injecting L&D best practices to working environment is expected. Developed IT skills with hands on experience in MS Office would be pre-requisites. Management experience in international brands is preferred but not a must. The candidate should possess a degree or equallent qualification from a recognized institute and working experience in operational departments in a star class resort/ hotel would be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Recruitment Officer needed for our office, we are one of the best known construction companies in Dubai, due to new project we are hiring many new staff and as such need a recruitment team that is up to the task
You will assist with hiring, interviewing and lay offs, this is a full time position that requires only professional candidates , you must have good english skills and experience, salary range 56 - 69 K USD
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
HR Officer Dubai
is an eCommerce Platform based in UAE Dubai is looking for Human Resources with the following requirements
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.).
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Experience with HR databases and systems.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services. sakary 8900AED per month
HR Officer Dubai
Our UAE operations is looking for a HR Officer to join our great team, Reporting to the HR Manager,this role will allow you to make a major difference to this project. Your duties will include:
- Recruitment Assistance, working with the HR Team
- You will work with Contracts and Letters
- You will handle the Mobilization of staff
- General advice and support
- Assist with workforce planning and training
- you have a degree in Human Resources
- You have 2 plus years experience
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.