HR Officer Dubai
JV - UAE
• Resume and candidate management.
• Establish requisition-specific staffing strategies in order to ensure that openings are filled according to hiring manager needs and expectations.
• Ensure that a comprehensive interviewing and assessment process is created for all roles
• Manage and/or execute staffing forecasts
• Source leads and screen candidates to develop a pool of talent for all open positions
• Establish strong relationships with candidates to ensure they have positive recruiting experiences.
• Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the primary system used for recruitment activities across areas.
• Provide recruitment updates when necessary for account managers.
• 3-5 years recruiting experience in pipeline and oil and gas petroleum industry.
• Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (internet, networking, active web search etc.)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Excellent planning and time-management skills necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies
• Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel for recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule when needed
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Impact and influence
• Business and people acumen
HR Analyst Dubai
HR ANALYST DUBAI
you will be joining a dynamic and successful company with excellent opportunities and career development.
Within this role you will be primarily responsible for providing accurate and timely data analysis and reporting assistance to the Human Resources team. This role assists in delivering and maintaining a broad range of reporting activities and contributing to the overall achievement of strategic business objectives.
In order to be successful in this role you will have proven success in a similar role and be proficient in using HR systems, ideally Alesco. You will have the ability to prepare comprehensive reports using tools such as Business Objects and be able to explain and translate data to stakeholders. The role is essentially standalone so you will be reasonably autonomous in your approach and have a very high attention to detail. salary up to 16,000AED per month
HR Executive Abu Dhabi
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
HR Manager Dubai
Provide strategic HR business partner support
Drive informed decision making
Identify and take action on coaching opportunities including the facilitation of individual, team and leadership interventions
Partner with senior leadership and recruiting to develop work force plans and staffing models that support business objectives and advance the business and functions (talent acquisition, onboarding, development, talent movement)
Collaborate with HR Business Partners and shared service partners to successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, salary administration, recruiting, workforce planning and change management
Supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance
Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive and provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, and problem solving and performance management
HR Manager Dubai
HR & Admin Manager Qualification:Any Graduation Experience: Min 7 to 12 years in retail industry (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Good communication in English & Local languages. Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs. 8000 to 10000/- For further details please contact with us.