HR Professional Dubai
Officer Performance Management Human Resources Openings
1. Develops measures to ensure all ESH staff fully understand the performance review process in order to contribute to the enhancement of the overall ESH performance
2. Manages the entry day of new staff to introduces them to the Performance Measurement System
3. Counsels line manager on the application of the Performance Measurement System in order to ensure all ESH staff being reviewed in accordance to ESH HR policies
4. Interacts with Central HR in order to clarify potential problems with the performance review process
5. Serves as a contact point for all ESH staff who has questions about the review process
6. Responds to various problems of ESH staff concerning the review process
7. Counsels individuals on the review process and their potential improvement possibilities
8. Mediates between superior and subordinate in case of differences concerning performance reviews
9. Ensures all staff involved in the Performance Measurement process to hand in accurate and complete reviews on time
Education ; Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR, Business or Public Administration
3-4 years of experience in relevant HR Discipline
6500 - 7500 AED/- per month
Hunting heads Middle East FZ LLC
Executive Search Consultants Middle East / UAE / Dubai
We have become due to the many years of professional experience of all our employees with average growth since 1997, the No. 1 in the direct search, and are among the TOP 5 Headhunter institutions at the international level.
The internationalisation of hunting heads began in the year 2000 with the opening of a spanish branch. In the following years there are a dissemination of the enterprise, which is operate in europe, north and southamerica as well as in asia. Now we open in UAE!
To the customers of hunting heads executive Search International count the actual industry sector ( Medium-sized businesses and large corporations ) and the state institutions, state governments and cultural institutions. The consultant services provide the institut as well as economic policy expert commissions of the federal and state policy.
You have international experiences and accomponied medium-sized companies in growth phases. You are excreted oft he active business life as general manager or equivalent positions, but you want to be active furthermore.
You are financially independent, you were engaged in sales and have minimum 10 years experiences, you are flexible and resilient.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial basic adjustment, large dynamic and high service orientation.
Human Resource Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced HR Executive to join our team.
The competitive candidate should have Bachelor Degree in relevant industry with atleast 3-5years of experience in the same field.
The candidate should be capable of the following :
• End to end recruitment
• Attendance Management
• Leave Management
• Employee Relations
• Policies and Procedures
• Training and Development
• Performance Appraisals
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: We have Wonderful opportunity for HR Executive Role at Bur Dubai Location
• Experience in work related permits on Visa Aspects for Middle
• General HR Admin activities with 4 - 5 years of experience
Interested canditates please do share yourr profile
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for HR MAnager:
Manages day to day operations of the Human Resources Department. Maintains accountability and execution of operational and related company goals.
Advises operations departments in matters pertaining to compensation, benefits, employment, training, employee and labor relations and all phases of Human Resources activity.
Partners with management on issues pertaining to policy execution and employee conduct to ensure the safeguarding and fulfillment of company values, beliefs and mission according to established objectives.
Conduct recruitment: activity to include advertising, internal job posting, application screening, coordination of interviewing, extending offers of employment and completing necessary paperwork. Develop and maintain a tracking system for open positions.
Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Communicates with corporate executives in order to maintain consistent procedures, guidelines, and practices; informs corporate management of potential liabilities and problems.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
• Five years’ experience in a relevant role is preferable.
• Understanding of HR laws and policies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English / Arabic.
• MS Office
HR Specialist Dubai
* Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
* Data reporting & analytics skills (in excel)
* Ability to work both independently and proactively.
* Experience of Workday / HRMS is a plus
* Bachelors / Master’s degree in human resources
* 4 to 6 years of HR experience (with minimum of 3 years of UAE HR experience)
Job Type: 6 months contract (can be extended based on requirement / performance)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits
HR Assistant Dubai
HR assistant will be responsible for
1) Job postings
2) Screening and scheduling interviews
3) Conducting first round of interviews
4) Conducting reference checks
5) HR Documentation
Skills & Qualification
Graduate with excellent written and spoken English skills
Driven and target oriented
HR manager Dubai
Responsible for achieving sales targets,activity implementation,business planning and analysis,principal interactions, customer relationship management and timely collections for the assigned Principals
• Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for the area assigned.
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
• Allocating areas to sales representatives.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
• Dealing with major customer accounts.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales within the Area assigned.
• Develop and maintain an efficient network distribution to ensure the comprehensive availability of company s products and services across the area to achieve targets
• Holding Bachelor degree in business or related majors.
• 5 years and more experience in FMCG.
• Holding UAE valid driving license.
• Should have knowledge in UAE market and AD in specific.