Build Bright Tech
Motion Graphic Artist Dubai
Your job as a motion designer is to bring a graphic element to life. It’s also your job to know the best way to do this. You may be working with very little information from a client and the idea may not be clear. This is where creativity comes into play, being able to take a simple idea and turn it into a complex and appealing motion design piece.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Tools, Plug-ins and techniques in creating visual effects.
- Post-Production artists must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in using Post-Production software like Adobe after Effects, Premier, Digital Fusion and etc…
- Experience in working in Film Production or TV production is advantage.
- Can work under-time pressure and overnights.
- Knowledge in 3D is advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Digital Animation or equivalent.
Graphic Designer Dubai
A fantastic role has opened , for a graphic designer, this position will not last, if you have the experience and skills, then please apply
- Strong layout skills
- 4 years industry experience, ideally in an in house environment
- Excellent CS skills
- The ability to take a project from initial brief to production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills, this position comes with relocation and housing to the candidate we hire
Web Developer Dubai
Job description: Our Company is looking for a Web Developer with the following skills:
• Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience in Angular-JS
• Good knowledge in XMPP chat
• Worked with Open fire chat server and maintenance
• Experience in developing Web Services for mobile applications
• Familiarity with Web technologies such as : Angular-JS, HTTP, CSS3, HTML5, Code Ignitor, PHP, FileZilla, Sublime
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL.
• Write high quality code with automated tests and static type analysis
• Review technical designs, code, and deployment runbooks.
• **Ability to troubleshoot live systems.eb developer Dubai
Practical experience with one or more of the following would be a plus:
• XMPP, or other computer telephony and chat protocols
• PostgreSQL or similar databases
• TCP/IP and networking technologies and protocols
Web designer Dubai
Job description: Mobile apps and website designer and developer with excellent knowledge of latest databases and hosting technologies and programming languages required for a fast growing online marketplace.
Creative Designer Dubai
The role of Creative Designer is a crucial one, requiring skills, experience and confidence across a range of disciplines, in order to maintain such high standards with a relatively small team. The Creative Designer should be a team player while at the same time highly independent and self-motivated, with a passion for excellence and new challenges. JRA has been continuously growing, and the Creative Designer is expected to be a key driver of this expansion and success.
The Creative Designer will be responsible for providing creative solutions including, but not limited to, developing ideas, creating designs and layouts, and finalizing artworks. The Creative Designer will perform his tasks under the supervision of the Creative Director and will work together to help in fulfilling requirements and achieving target goals for both the clients and JRA.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Take the brief from the Creative Director - and from the Account Manager, as required - to understand the requirements and client’s objectives
• Think creatively and develop new concepts, designs, layouts, etc. - in coordination with the Creative Director - to meet the client's needs
• Work with a wide range of media and design software to accomplish the required tasks
• Design art and copy layouts for visual communications, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, digital, outdoor advertising, packaging, POS, various BTL materials, etc.
• Present ideas, rough drafts and design options to the Creative Director, as well as to the Account Manager and other members of the team, as required
• Check and finalize artworks ready for printing/production
• Perform other creative tasks to provide support to projects including, but not limited to, image retouching, photo manipulation, composition, photography, dummy preparation, etc.
• Keep abreast of the latest design techniques, programs, etc. and continuously enrich one’s skills for self-development and to contribute more towards JRA’s growth and success
• Proactively propose unique creative concepts and ideas to anticipate the Clients’ needs
General / Overall
• Report to the Creative Director and other superiors and maintain smooth communication amongst all team members for an organized and systematic work plan and flow (project development, timelines, results)
• Help to ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns and projects to assure fulfillment of goals for both the clients and JRA
• Attend internal meetings to get a clear understanding of the project brief
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop campaigns and strategies
• Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
• Perform other duties as required to build business for clients and support JRA's operations