Creative designers Dubai
Job description: Looking for Creative Designer
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent degree
- Thorough knowledge of CorelDraw (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Knowledge of the region’s culture is a plus
- Knowledge of social media activity in the region is a plus
- Up to date with the latest creative
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Multi-tasking, organized, able to work independently with limited guidance
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines
- Arabic language proficiency is an added advantage (reading and typing)
- 3 - 5 Year Experience
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Inkpot urgently seeks an experienced Graphic designer to join the team. Candidates must have experience in the field and must be smart. Also, candidates should have excellent visual designs knowledge and excellent communication skills. Any nationality can apply.
All interested applicants can send their CV & latest work portfolio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that no application will be entertained without WORK PORTFOLIO, so please send with your latest work portfolio
3D Visualiser Dubai
We are looking for 3D Visualizer with experience in the field of Interior Design and must have knowledge in classic interior design....
3D visualization for concepts, technical drawings, graphic visuals and designs.
4 – 7 years experience in 3D visualization for concepts, technical drawings, graphic visuals and designs for interior projects for space planning, shop drawings, furniture and in 3D Studio Max, CS3, AutoCAD, InDesign, VRay, Adobe Illustrator, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop.
We are urgently hiring of FULL TIME
Must submit sample of your work/ PORTFOLIO.(Important)
Junior designer Dubai
Expert and knowledgeable in Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop and other equivalent software designing.
-Good English communication skills.
-Salary ranges AED 2,300 to AED 3,000 (depends on the expertise and experience) plus commission
-Visa, medical insurance and other benefits as per UAE Labour Law will be provided.
Red Events Pro
Junior Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative Junior Graphic Designer.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
• Responsible for the design and production of various projects ranging from brand identity, marketing materials, including but not limited to; t-shirts, holiday cards, brochure, flyer and personal stationery.
• Develop graphics and layouts for promotion posters, logos, displays etc
• Drive excellence in quality, design and typography.
• Push the creative bounds.
• Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
• Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 1 year experience in designing
• Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).