Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 3500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
3D Graphic designer Dubai
We are in urgent need of creative 3D Graphic designers for creating themes and 3D Models on a daily basis for android platform. The candidate needs to have up- to- date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. The daily tasks would include taking briefs from the client, work on it and produce the themes by the end of day.
Requirements/ Key skills:
Proven 3D graphic designing experience
Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/ visual ability and innovation
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
Developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
A flexible approach when working in a team.
Graphic Designer Dubai
Graphic Designer to work on variety of graphic design tasks.
Reporting to the Senior Account managers and Design Studio Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include working across multiple brands and clients; creating artwork for web tiles, edms, point of sale, promotions, unique displays, branding, typography, retouching, magazines, signage etc.
To be eligible for the role you will have 3-5+ years experience and can demonstrate great competency with a wide variety of design styles and projects. Both technical and creative.
You must be highly proficient with Adobe CC with an excellent technical ability and strong attention to detail with a sound knowledge of print production and pre-press standards.
Also good English communication skills is highly desired.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on multiple jobs at any one time and prioritise jobs to meet client deadlines. They will possess a genuine enthusiasm for the work and will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
Build Bright Tech
Graphic Designer Dubai
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communication design.
• Visual art.
• Graphic Design Skills.
• Layout Skills.
• Creative Services.
• Customer Focus.
• Attention to Detail.
• Desktop Publishing Tools.
• Acute Vision.
• Handles Rejection.
Lionbridge GSS Ltd
Web Content Assessor – United Arab Emirates
Do you constantly find yourself getting frustrated when you are not receiving the results you searched for on the Internet? Are your queries generating relevant results? If no, then this position is for you! Lionbridge are seeking candidates to Work from Home in the United Arab Emirates. Help change and improve Internet search results for some of the most popular search engines by rating keyword and search-term combinations, based on a defined guidelines and scales. There are no limitations on the types of search terms / websites you will be rating, including text, images, video and adverts.
The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, up to 20 hours per week, (working your own hours Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks) providing the ideal solution for a work-life balance. With this freelance position, additional languages are a plus.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
In the future you may also have the opportunity to qualify for and work within a marketplace environment. This will provide you with the prospect of working on many different task types and increase your earning power.
• Fluency in English & Arabic is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in the United Arab Emirates for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential