Build Bright Tech
Graphic Designer Dubai
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communication design.
• Visual art.
• Graphic Design Skills.
• Layout Skills.
• Creative Services.
• Customer Focus.
• Attention to Detail.
• Desktop Publishing Tools.
• Acute Vision.
• Handles Rejection.
Channel Manager Dubai
· Preparation of responses to RFI/RFPs and proposal writing
· Supporting Channel Partners in their endeavour to enhance their sales
· Supporting Channel Partners with meeting their end customers and presenting our solutions
· Maintaining a minimum average as profit margins to ensure better profitability
· Having atleast 4 times of set targets as valid pipeline at any given time
· Ensuring timely delivery and completion of requests for support
· Supporting Channel partners by training, sales & pre-sales support
· Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Channel Presales/Vendors/Channel Partners
· Preparing various weekly reports for internal & vendor requirement
· Update CRM on a daily basis
· Create and generate services revenue from channel partners and through channel partners by direct engagement with end users.
· Create end user relationships that can lead to service contracts, management contracts and annual maintenance contracts all of which will be passed through channel partners.
· Position multiple Optimus offerings with Channel Partners to increase wallet share
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Client engagement and management skills
· Presentation abilities to present solutions to partners and end customers
· A go-getter attitude
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products
· Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client\'s technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible
· Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
· Knowledge of commercial processes and large bid preparations and costing
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· Bachelors / Master’s degree in Engineering (Telecom, Computers or Electronics)
· Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the territory of which atleast 1-2 years of channel sales experience would be an advantage.
· Minimum 2 years of Sales experience selling atleast one of the following: Unified Communications, Data Networking, Network security, Infrastructure Solutions and/or Data Centers
· Strong inter- personal and communications skills.
· Dedicated and Responsive
Web developers Dubai
Counsel Kart, we are an educational consultant looking for Web Developers that can code and design a website for us like TestprepKart.
HTML5, CSS3, Java Scripts, PHP, GitHub (source control) and Photoshop
If you are familiar with the above technical skills then get back to us.
Junior Graphic Designer Dubai
Junior graphic designer wanted for design house in the UAE, we have several hundred clients and are expanding the operations in Dubai, we need staff who are fully qualified, please send in your CV
3D Modelor Dubai
A professional 3D modeler to work remotely to our company
3ds max or maya
Must have an eyes for the details.
Models will be characters and objects for games and animation purposes
Low poly experience required
Texturing high quality is required
Understanding of unwrap is required
Must be effective and fast
Competitive salary 12000 - 18000AED per month based on the experience
10am to 7pm
Graphic designer Dubai
Graphic Design , 3D Graphics / Animation , Web / Mobile , Media / Creative , Audio / Video Production
Graphics Designers Dubai
App Studio, Dubai is looking for Awesome Graphics Designers. We are looking for artists with experience in creating UIs for Mobile applications. It will be a huge plus if you are experienced in developing 2D games. We are looking for senior resources so apply only if you have 3+ years of experience.
App Studio is a Mobile development company specializing in creating Enterprise Mobility solutions & games. Our strength lies in creating user friendly apps that our customers love and keep coming back to us.
3D Designer Dubai
A talented 3D Designer (Senior Level) required for Exhibition Stands & Events Stage Designs for an Events & Exhibition company based in Dubai Media City.
Interested candidates (full time or freelance basis) to send their CV