Web developer Dubai
Job description: WEB DEVELOPER FOR ART COMMUNITY PLATFORM
“The goal is to create a Community platform that allows the audience to register, create the profile, upload/download their images videos articles, to explore the topic. The audience is working professionals looking for relevant information online. Consider this web publication as an online resource that working professionals can use to access a fairly comprehensive background of the audience profile.
The required elements of the website:
Registration: Anyone interested in joining the art community platform will be required to register using their email addresses and will be able to set a password to keep their accounts protected. In case they forget their passwords, they can use frontend password reset and change function. This way, users will never have to access the back end of the website. Admin has the option to auto-approve new users and manual approval.
User profile: User can create customized, front-end user profiles. Add unlimited custom fields, Twitter-like verified badges, custom header background and more.
Spam: Community must have spam activity detection. If someone violates guideline must be marked as spam automatically.
Member directory: There should be directory option with custom search and filter options for the members.
Follow/Unfollow: User can follow or unfollow users, all accounts must be verified before being added to the site and user can choose which content to share with your community members and which one to restrict.
Responsive Design: Platform should be a fully responsive design. This means that members will enjoy a wonderful browsing experience regardless of the type of device they are using to access the site. It should be fast loading in all speed test tools.
Platform Design: Design must be elegant, impressive and eye-catching based on CMS (content management system) so everyone from the team can modify anything as per the requirement. (Copyrighted script or nulled will not be entertained
Customizing: The community must have an unlimited CSS ability or theme/skin option. The user can also customize it fully as per his requirement
Web developer Dubai
Junior Web Developer Dubai
client a leading online real estate company are looking for a Jr Web Developer to join their offices.
The main focus of the role will be to; Develop websites, Build HTML templates using latest CSS code standards Fix website bugs and quoted change requests on websites, If you are a Junior Web Developer looking for the opportunity to get your foot on the career ladder and work for a leading online company then this is the job for you. Salary up to 40K USD
• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
Website developer Dubai
Dubai Based Company looking for a Website Developer / Designer. The candidates, having the good design skill and minimum of 2 years experience in web design field can apply the post. Must be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of the website - how the site works and how it looks as well as also involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
Experienced in a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Design sense and understanding of UI / UX design, responsive design/development
Must be knowledgeable in the web design and development / digital industry
Must be knowledgeable in branding concepts and fundamentals
Working with a team (project managers, developers) to create / advance cutting-edge designs
Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 2 years of extensive web design and development experience
Proficiency in Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
HTML: Be able to code a basic webpage from scratch
CSS: Be able to style a webpage with CSS
SEO concepts and techniques (Google Analytics/Webmaster)
Multitasking: Be able to juggle several projects at once
Strong attention to design detail
Test websites and identify any technical problems
Ability to write help / best practice guides for common solutions
Proficient using Adobe CC
Red Events Pro
3D Designer for a Reputable Events Company Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
• Understand the event brief and create ideas/theme for an event presentation
• Produce professional creative design, including stage design, backdrops, layouts and decorative items to create event proposal
• Prepare visuals and layout with the aid of computer software to illustrate the design and prepare it for presentation
• Coordinate with the project and production team for the execution of the project
• Provide detailed specifications for producing models and final products.
Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Should be an expert in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Can work in tight deadlines.
Graphic Designer/Illustrator Dubai
Work with the Media Manager to grow and develop our company brand as well as our clients.
• Have the ability to take a brief and deliver inspiring, provocative, and disruptive results, in short amounts of
time, on tasks large and small.
• Design illustrations, web and print graphics, retail displays, editorial layouts, brand guidelines, event collateral
and studio photo shoots.
• Produce beautiful and thought-provoking designs.
• Be a quick thinker, and an even faster doer.
• Be aware of the latest market and media trends, new aesthetics, materials, graphic styles, typography, and
most importantly, solving problems.
Graphic Designer Dubai
A well established Trading and Industrial group is lookiing for Graphic Designer with the following prerequisites.
- Multimedia Educational Background.
- 2-3 years of experience in all the aspects of designing.
- Experienced in TV/audio/video is an added advantage.
- 2D/3D experience is also essential.
- Good Communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- Able to handle the job with minimal supervision.
- Young and enthusiastic.
Mid Level Graphic Designer Dubai
We need a mid level graphic designer to join our design team, we are a advertising agency in the middle east, we have many large clients that rely on us for their online, print and deign media
You will work with the design team with several other graphic designers on projects from start to finish, if you have a 3 years plus design experience and related qualifications, then we would like you to apply