Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Require 3D graphic Designer with Good Experience in
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAEs well-established Event Management
Company, making room for a creative 3D Designer.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A creative team whom you will be clashing design ideas with.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
Red Events Pro
3D Designer for a Reputable Events Company Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
• Understand the event brief and create ideas/theme for an event presentation
• Produce professional creative design, including stage design, backdrops, layouts and decorative items to create event proposal
• Prepare visuals and layout with the aid of computer software to illustrate the design and prepare it for presentation
• Coordinate with the project and production team for the execution of the project
• Provide detailed specifications for producing models and final products.
Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Should be an expert in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Can work in tight deadlines.
Website developer Dubai
Dubai Based Company looking for a Website Developer / Designer. The candidates, having the good design skill and minimum of 2 years experience in web design field can apply the post. Must be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of the website - how the site works and how it looks as well as also involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
Experienced in a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Design sense and understanding of UI / UX design, responsive design/development
Must be knowledgeable in the web design and development / digital industry
Must be knowledgeable in branding concepts and fundamentals
Working with a team (project managers, developers) to create / advance cutting-edge designs
Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 2 years of extensive web design and development experience
Proficiency in Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
HTML: Be able to code a basic webpage from scratch
CSS: Be able to style a webpage with CSS
SEO concepts and techniques (Google Analytics/Webmaster)
Multitasking: Be able to juggle several projects at once
Strong attention to design detail
Test websites and identify any technical problems
Ability to write help / best practice guides for common solutions
Proficient using Adobe CC
Graphic Designer Dubai
Job description: Creative agency looking for a Graphic designer
Portfolio need to be emailed along with CV.
Min 2 years agency experience as a designer
Photo shop knowledge
Nationalities - any
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.
Web designer Dubai
Job description: Mobile apps and website designer and developer with excellent knowledge of latest databases and hosting technologies and programming languages required for a fast growing online marketplace.