Graphic Designer is responsible for creating designs for various needs, including brochures, pamphlets, collateral, etc. This includes coordinating the rebranding of newly acquired companies. He/she will have a great eye for detail and have the ability to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Our new design warrior has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work well with a team and/or run an entire project from conception to implementation.
After successful completion of 6 months and based on performance factors, a permanent position might be considered.
Outcome / Responsibilities
¥ Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
¥ Produce brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products.
¥ Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards.
¥ Create product designs and design collections for our licensed properties and popular content categories.
¥ Create banners and ads to be featured on-site, on social channels, and affiliate networks.
¥ Assist in brainstorming sessions to conceptualize designs/products that differentiate ourselves from the competition.
¥ Other special projects as assigned.
¥ Ability to work in a corporate environment on confidential projects.
¥ Ability to manage time, workload and be able to meet deadlines
¥ Designing all the company’s graphics including all marketing and sales materials as needed for example presentations, brochures, online and branded materials.
¥ Making sure all the artwork produced adhere to the brand guidelines throughout the designing materials.
¥ Collaborating with management to identify and create unique design for various purposes.
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited graphic design school or Graphic Design Certificate/Diploma with 3 YEARS experience in similar position.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
¥ Solid design skills in typography, color, layout, composition and imagery.
¥ Pro with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
¥ Heavy PowerPoint design/presentation building experience.
¥ Skills in print design e.g. brochures, folders, pamphlets etc.
Looking to hire a mid-level designer (female only) with 2 to 3 years of experience. Candidate should be creative and professional with agency background and expertise in design programs, with excellent time management and communication skills. Candidate will also be Providing an efficient and responsive administrative and organisational service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be preferred:
• Ability to Sketch and do Hand-drawn Typography
• Adobe Premier
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
Graphic Designer Qatar
A dynamic and lively creative agency at the heart of Doha is looking for the following talent: Graphic Designer If you live and breathe design, we want to hear from you. If brand guidelines and pantone references get you excited, we want to hear from you. If you’re a wiz on Adobe Creative Suite, we want to hear from you. You get the idea.
Graphic Designer Dubai
We’re looking for a Creative greeting/invitation graphic designer. Position could be part time or full time basis depending on candidates current employment situation and visa circumstances.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years design experience. Highly creative and conceptial portfolio demonstrating excellent use of color/surface pattern design, layout, illustration and typography skills.
Highly professional in adobe photoshop and illustrator.
Candidate must reside in the UAE.
Hardworking individual keen to learn and can work as part of creative and innovative team.
Salary: (full time) 6000 aed per month (+ commission).
Web Designer Dubai
We are looking for interns for a specific project of re-designing and re-structuring our website from both graphical/content and SW perspective.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and you must have your own visa.
We offer a you a unique chance to get work in a startup that will really change the way smart devices communicate in the future. It is a one-time opportunity to get to work with and learn directly from a group of very senior executives who have over 30 years of business experience in telecom and ICT. Our team has started over 50 Mobile operations across the globe for companies such as Vodafone, Du, Etisalat, Mobily, STC, Zain & Ooredoo, just to mention a few.
If you like challenges and want to learn how to manage, here is a job for you.
RPMAnetworks is a Dubai-based young and fast-growing operator of dedicated networks for Internet of Things. We use a new communication technology called RPMA designed for low-cost IoT/M2M devices. We are a small team involved in launching countrywide networks for smart devices in the UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain & China over the next 12 months.
You are a student/graduate of a 4-year degree accredited program, autonomous and proactive, motivated, willing to learn and able to adapt to evolving expectations.
Graphic artist Dubai
Inkpot Graphics LLC
Job description: A reputed Advertising company is urgent hiring Creative Graphic Artist with at least 1-2 years’ experience in the same field.
Should have the Possession of Creative flair, Versatility, Conceptual/visual ability and Originality.
Highly proficient in all design aspects and ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (3d designing, Illustrator, Photoshop and etc.)
Should have a degree or diploma from accredited art school/college
Excellent communication skills are highly preferred. Male/female, from any nationalities, are welcome.
Web designer Abu Dhabi
GRAPHIC DESIGNER Dubai
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Markup, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for presentation or final production.
• Digital imaging that include photocomposition and re-touching ,print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using appropriate software and format
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, typefaces, paper quality, printing style and other creative production technique.
• Create audiovisual presentation.
• Supervise , Photographer , illustrator and finaliser in making layout prints for presentation or final production.
• Check quality of creative final output.
Skills and qualifications:
• Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in graphic design
• Knowledge in multimedia is a must
• Knowledgeable in after effects and adobe premier or other video editing software
• Should have creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
• Strong computer graphic skills
• Confident to present and explain ideas convincingly
• Interest in arts and typography
• web page design and audio production