Graphic Designer Dubai
Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print by using graphic designing tools/Software to design products that meet the needs and requirement of the company.
The main job of a graphic designer is to use current technology and art as a medium for artistic expression with images and text. Depending on the project, a designer might have to work alongside a writer deciding on the layout of text. Designers might have areas of specialty, such as creating logo or packaging. A candidate must have 2 to 5 year experience. A candidate has combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of website and printed page. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make
SEO Specialist Required
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Develop & Optimize Digital Marketing
Cross-channel, integrated marketing initiatives that balance business goals, user needs and available budget & timing
Channels include: web, mobile, social media, search (PPC & SEO), email, apps, video, marketing automation, online advertising
Optimize the digital marketing efforts for clients
Creative and project briefs
Collaborate on annual digital marketing plans
User engagement and conversion strategies to achieve KPIs
Tie campaign and web analytics and reporting requirements to one another
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 3500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Graphic Designer Dubai
Job description: Looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing team in Dubai.
Minimum 3 years of experience.
Ability to adhere to our corporate brand guidelines and create visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate.
Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other relevant applications.
Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Support marketing team in various projects
Mandatory submission of portfolio for samples of past work (corporate projects are a plus).
2D Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAEâ€™s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 2D Graphic Designer.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV
Graphic designer Dubai
The Jr. Designer helps in the design execution of brand identity assets such as; brandmarks, color palettes, type styles, secondary graphics, etc.
The Jr. Designer implements the direction given by Design Directors for creating and refining renderings of visual assets, layouts and presentations. The Jr. Designer will use these experiences to expand his/her understanding of best practices in brand identity development and enhance his/her executional and production skills.
Web developer Dubai
Job description: WEB DEVELOPER FOR ART COMMUNITY PLATFORM
“The goal is to create a Community platform that allows the audience to register, create the profile, upload/download their images videos articles, to explore the topic. The audience is working professionals looking for relevant information online. Consider this web publication as an online resource that working professionals can use to access a fairly comprehensive background of the audience profile.
The required elements of the website:
Registration: Anyone interested in joining the art community platform will be required to register using their email addresses and will be able to set a password to keep their accounts protected. In case they forget their passwords, they can use frontend password reset and change function. This way, users will never have to access the back end of the website. Admin has the option to auto-approve new users and manual approval.
User profile: User can create customized, front-end user profiles. Add unlimited custom fields, Twitter-like verified badges, custom header background and more.
Spam: Community must have spam activity detection. If someone violates guideline must be marked as spam automatically.
Member directory: There should be directory option with custom search and filter options for the members.
Follow/Unfollow: User can follow or unfollow users, all accounts must be verified before being added to the site and user can choose which content to share with your community members and which one to restrict.
Responsive Design: Platform should be a fully responsive design. This means that members will enjoy a wonderful browsing experience regardless of the type of device they are using to access the site. It should be fast loading in all speed test tools.
Platform Design: Design must be elegant, impressive and eye-catching based on CMS (content management system) so everyone from the team can modify anything as per the requirement. (Copyrighted script or nulled will not be entertained
Customizing: The community must have an unlimited CSS ability or theme/skin option. The user can also customize it fully as per his requirement
Red Events Pro
Junior Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative Junior Graphic Designer.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
• Responsible for the design and production of various projects ranging from brand identity, marketing materials, including but not limited to; t-shirts, holiday cards, brochure, flyer and personal stationery.
• Develop graphics and layouts for promotion posters, logos, displays etc
• Drive excellence in quality, design and typography.
• Push the creative bounds.
• Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
• Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 1 year experience in designing
• Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.