Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.
MIK Digital is looking for a talented and enthusiastic full-time web designer to join our team. MIK Digital has earned a reputation for imaginative and cutting edge work, so applicants should have a strong creative passion.
2D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 2D Designer, preferably Male Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Can work in tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of an expanding Events company.
Please email detailed CV and portfolio
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 1500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: We, Al Damoor Trading LLC, are looking for a Graphic Designer who have an experience with Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and/or Adobe InDesign.
Salary: Will be discussed on the interview
Availability: Can join ASAP
Graphic designer Dubai
6 Degrees Advertising
We are urgently looking for a Graphic Designer. Someone who can join us immediately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Creating digital assets for the Sales and Marketing team, comprising of animations, video editing and creatively mocking up digital artwork. Also includes maintaining the updates of the website and social media accounts of the company.
Proficiency in MAC OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud a must, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver.
Proficiency in Windows Office is also a must.
At least 3 years graphic design experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or any related course
Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
Lionbridge GSS Ltd
Web Content Assessor – United Arab Emirates
Do you constantly find yourself getting frustrated when you are not receiving the results you searched for on the Internet? Are your queries generating relevant results? If no, then this position is for you! Lionbridge are seeking candidates to Work from Home in the United Arab Emirates. Help change and improve Internet search results for some of the most popular search engines by rating keyword and search-term combinations, based on a defined guidelines and scales. There are no limitations on the types of search terms / websites you will be rating, including text, images, video and adverts.
The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, up to 20 hours per week, (working your own hours Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks) providing the ideal solution for a work-life balance. With this freelance position, additional languages are a plus.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
In the future you may also have the opportunity to qualify for and work within a marketplace environment. This will provide you with the prospect of working on many different task types and increase your earning power.
• Fluency in English & Arabic is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in the United Arab Emirates for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential