Red Events Pro
2D Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 2D Graphic Designer.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
• Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
• Push the creative bounds.
• Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
• Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Web designer Dubai
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
Web Media 7
Web Designer Dubai
The web designer position at WebMedia7 is your chance to put your know-how to the test, make a difference in a young team, and gather practical experience.
As a web designer, you'll implement modern websites, e-commerce shops, and mobile applications as well as communications campaigns in online marketing and social media channels.
Are you a team player and enthusiastic about web design and current web trends? Are you ready to work on your own and delve into new topics? Are you innovative and like to think outside the box?
- Studies completed in the area of graphical or communication design, new media, or completed education as a web designer (m/f);
- Job experience as a designer for online media (websites, newsletters, microsites, banners, web shops, etc.);
- Well-founded experience with current graphics programs like Photoshop and Illustrator;
- A feel for contemporary, modern screen design;
- Experience in the area of usability optimization as well as creative, innovative investigation and interface concepts;
- Experience in the area of wireframing desirable;
- Experience in mobile marketing desirable;
- Very good conceptual and creative capabilities;
- You have a friendly, open attitude;
- Your working style is self-motivated and also team-oriented;
- You speak and write English fluently;
What you can expect
- A variety of challenging tasks in a dynamically growing, young team;
- An exciting variety of work with lots of room for your own ideas and approaches;
- Interesting clients from all industries and fascinating projects;
Mid Level Graphic Designer Dubai
We need a mid level graphic designer to join our design team, we are a advertising agency in the middle east, we have many large clients that rely on us for their online, print and deign media
You will work with the design team with several other graphic designers on projects from start to finish, if you have a 3 years plus design experience and related qualifications, then we would like you to apply
Graphic artist Dubai
Inkpot Graphics LLC
Job description: A reputed Advertising company is urgent hiring Creative Graphic Artist with at least 1-2 years’ experience in the same field.
Should have the Possession of Creative flair, Versatility, Conceptual/visual ability and Originality.
Highly proficient in all design aspects and ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (3d designing, Illustrator, Photoshop and etc.)
Should have a degree or diploma from accredited art school/college
Excellent communication skills are highly preferred. Male/female, from any nationalities, are welcome.
Graphic designer Dubai
desired Skills and Experience:
Experience in Advertising & Promotion design (social media graphic)
Experience working in Product Designing
Experience in Web Banner designing
Should have experience in Facebook and Google Ads
Minimum 3 Years Experienced
Excellent working skills in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator
Love for Making things Beautiful
Organized enough to Manage a Busy and Varied Workflow & Deliver on time
Ability to think Creatively and Produce New ideas & Concepts
2D Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAEâ€™s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 2D Graphic Designer.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV