Graphic Designer Dubai
Description : Skills needed:
- Excellent in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative in designs, new, modern and attractive
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Works under-pressure
- Excellent in English, reading and writing
Job Description: Graphic Designer
You will be responsible of all designs materials of the company, which includes; stationery, brochures, flyers, roll-ups, e-cards. And attend any marketing-activity related meetings, help the marketing department in brain storming ideas for upcoming events and campaigns.
Graphic Designer – (ARABIC) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Can work in tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of an expanding Events company.
Please email detailed CV
• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
Graphic Designer Dubai
Presently looking for a qualified, highly driven and motivated Graphic Designer . The job holder will work on a variety of projects including but not limited to; websites, advertising, social media, events and exhibitions, marketing collateral and displays.
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and developing interactive design;
Creation and delivery of marketing collaterals.
To design materials for external and internal usage.
Using creativity to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
Working with a range of media, whilst keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
Daily execution of social media content, maximizing the online opportunities to reach target audiences.
Qualifications and experience required:
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Graphic Design.
Must be proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
If interested, please forward your portfolio along with your updated cv.
Web developer Dubai
Junior Web Developer Dubai
client a leading online real estate company are looking for a Jr Web Developer to join their offices.
The main focus of the role will be to; Develop websites, Build HTML templates using latest CSS code standards Fix website bugs and quoted change requests on websites, If you are a Junior Web Developer looking for the opportunity to get your foot on the career ladder and work for a leading online company then this is the job for you. Salary up to 40K USD
Technical Designer Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Technical Designer to serve our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
Web designer Dubai
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.