3d visual animator Dubai
We are currently looking to recruit a 3d visual animator to work closely our design team. All applicants must be experts in Maxon Cinema 4d. If available please email your portfolio
Web developer Dubai
We have multiple openings such as PR-Account Executive, a Web Developer and We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client's needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
Graphic Designer Qatar
A dynamic and lively creative agency at the heart of Doha is looking for the following talent: Graphic Designer If you live and breathe design, we want to hear from you. If brand guidelines and pantone references get you excited, we want to hear from you. If you’re a wiz on Adobe Creative Suite, we want to hear from you. You get the idea.
Red Events Pro
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 3D Designer.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A creative team whom you will be clashing design ideas with.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
• Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
• Expertise in creating 3D event views, stages, venue layouts, etc.
• Push the creative bounds.
• Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
• Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Events or Media industry.
• Expert in 3D Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
3D Designer Dubai
A talented 3D Designer (Senior Level) required for Exhibition Stands & Events Stage Designs for an Events & Exhibition company based in Dubai Media City.
Interested candidates (full time or freelance basis) to send their CV
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.
3D Modelor Dubai
A professional 3D modeler to work remotely to our company
3ds max or maya
Must have an eyes for the details.
Models will be characters and objects for games and animation purposes
Low poly experience required
Texturing high quality is required
Understanding of unwrap is required
Must be effective and fast
Competitive salary 12000 - 18000AED per month based on the experience
10am to 7pm
3D Modeler Dubai
The 3D Modeler is responsible for creating original, 3D printable models from scratch, or scanned images or 2D artwork.
1. Create high quality models (structural and organic).
2. Design detailed character development sketches and renderings.
6. Ensure printed pieces of the sculpt are engineered correctly to fit together properly.
1. DIRECT SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP
· Sales Manager
· Account Executives
· Operations Manager
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, emphasis in 3D Design, Additive Manufacturing, Graphic Design, or computer science preferred.
· Shows potential to learn technical information quickly.
Must possess excellent presentation skills; good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability; and can deal effectively with people. Working under pressure is essential