3D Designer Dubai
A company for Kiosk, Stands, and Signboards is in Urgent need of 3D Designer with corporate designs experience.
* Preferably Filipino nationality (Male/Female)
* Can try in local or overseas
* Salary will be negotiable depends on experience
* Interested candidates may forward your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your photo attached and a sample design
Web Designer Dubai
We are looking for interns for a specific project of re-designing and re-structuring our website from both graphical/content and SW perspective.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and you must have your own visa.
We offer a you a unique chance to get work in a startup that will really change the way smart devices communicate in the future. It is a one-time opportunity to get to work with and learn directly from a group of very senior executives who have over 30 years of business experience in telecom and ICT. Our team has started over 50 Mobile operations across the globe for companies such as Vodafone, Du, Etisalat, Mobily, STC, Zain & Ooredoo, just to mention a few.
If you like challenges and want to learn how to manage, here is a job for you.
RPMAnetworks is a Dubai-based young and fast-growing operator of dedicated networks for Internet of Things. We use a new communication technology called RPMA designed for low-cost IoT/M2M devices. We are a small team involved in launching countrywide networks for smart devices in the UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain & China over the next 12 months.
You are a student/graduate of a 4-year degree accredited program, autonomous and proactive, motivated, willing to learn and able to adapt to evolving expectations.
3Ds MAX Visualiser Dubai
A 3ds max visualiser/modeler with interior design background is required for a company in Ajman.
We are looking for a DESIGNER, who's knowledgeable in AUTOCAD 2D, 3D, 3D MAX & PHOTOSHOP. If you are interested just send your CV
Graphic Designer Dubai
Experienced Graphic Designer Wanted
3+ years experience in graphic design. Concept development, product envisioning, visual collaboration and presentation skills....
Work experience on : Adobe Photoshop
Good salary & benefits offered.
Please Mention your current salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Creative Designer Dubai
The role of Creative Designer is a crucial one, requiring skills, experience and confidence across a range of disciplines, in order to maintain such high standards with a relatively small team. The Creative Designer should be a team player while at the same time highly independent and self-motivated, with a passion for excellence and new challenges. JRA has been continuously growing, and the Creative Designer is expected to be a key driver of this expansion and success.
The Creative Designer will be responsible for providing creative solutions including, but not limited to, developing ideas, creating designs and layouts, and finalizing artworks. The Creative Designer will perform his tasks under the supervision of the Creative Director and will work together to help in fulfilling requirements and achieving target goals for both the clients and JRA.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Take the brief from the Creative Director - and from the Account Manager, as required - to understand the requirements and client’s objectives
• Think creatively and develop new concepts, designs, layouts, etc. - in coordination with the Creative Director - to meet the client's needs
• Work with a wide range of media and design software to accomplish the required tasks
• Design art and copy layouts for visual communications, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, digital, outdoor advertising, packaging, POS, various BTL materials, etc.
• Present ideas, rough drafts and design options to the Creative Director, as well as to the Account Manager and other members of the team, as required
• Check and finalize artworks ready for printing/production
• Perform other creative tasks to provide support to projects including, but not limited to, image retouching, photo manipulation, composition, photography, dummy preparation, etc.
• Keep abreast of the latest design techniques, programs, etc. and continuously enrich one’s skills for self-development and to contribute more towards JRA’s growth and success
• Proactively propose unique creative concepts and ideas to anticipate the Clients’ needs
General / Overall
• Report to the Creative Director and other superiors and maintain smooth communication amongst all team members for an organized and systematic work plan and flow (project development, timelines, results)
• Help to ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns and projects to assure fulfillment of goals for both the clients and JRA
• Attend internal meetings to get a clear understanding of the project brief
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop campaigns and strategies
• Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
• Perform other duties as required to build business for clients and support JRA's operations
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.
3D Designer Dubai
3D Designer AL WESAM SIGN BOARD - Dubai
A reputed company in Dubai is hiring 3d designer and exhibition designer .Knowledge in 3D studio max . Photoshop .and Autocad Preferences .The vacancy is better suited for single individuals with experience in Dubai or country.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
3D Design: 1 year