3D Modelor Dubai
A professional 3D modeler to work remotely to our company
3ds max or maya
Must have an eyes for the details.
Models will be characters and objects for games and animation purposes
Low poly experience required
Texturing high quality is required
Understanding of unwrap is required
Must be effective and fast
Competitive salary 12000 - 18000AED per month based on the experience
10am to 7pm
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Inkpot urgently seeks an experienced Graphic designer to join the team. Candidates must have experience in the field and must be smart. Also, candidates should have excellent visual designs knowledge Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (3d designing, Illustrator, Photoshop and etc.) and excellent communication skills. Any nationality can apply.
All interested applicants in UAE can send their CV
Web developer Dubai
Looking for a web developer in Abu Dhabi with good knowledge in .Net framework and hands on experience in Asp.Net, MVC, Web API's and SQL Server. Knowledge in Oracle is an added advantage.minimum 3-5 experience . send CV
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a pharmaceutical background.
Please send your CV
- Filipino residing in Dubai (preferred)
- With at least 2-year experience
- With pharmaceutical background (preferred)
- Can work as a basic developer and IT
- Has experience with email marketing (MailChimp, Jotforms, Htmls) and mobile apps
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Graphic Designer
Young dynamic professional,preferably with previous experience in printing,designing,plotter cutting for a challenging role that requires dedication,passion and strategy .
Additional knowledge of web designing,internet applications would be preferable.
Desired Skills and Experience
A true professional with a “Nothing is impossible” attitude
Very fluent in English,additional language will be preffered.
Able to work extended hours if the business demands.
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate.
Applicant on visit visa are preferred.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER Dubai
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Markup, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for presentation or final production.
• Digital imaging that include photocomposition and re-touching ,print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using appropriate software and format
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, typefaces, paper quality, printing style and other creative production technique.
• Create audiovisual presentation.
• Supervise , Photographer , illustrator and finaliser in making layout prints for presentation or final production.
• Check quality of creative final output.
Skills and qualifications:
• Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in graphic design
• Knowledge in multimedia is a must
• Knowledgeable in after effects and adobe premier or other video editing software
• Should have creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
• Strong computer graphic skills
• Confident to present and explain ideas convincingly
• Interest in arts and typography
• web page design and audio production
Job description: • Animator
• Content Creation
• Share Ideas with the team to create social media strategy
• Manage change and adopt social media into the corporate culture
• Attending Social Media Meetings with Clients
• Attending Media On Click Events
• Outdoor Social Media Activities
• Visual Design & Development (Static & Video/Animation)
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Identify Target Customers
• Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities
• Set Clear Objectives
• Manage presence in social networking sites
• Brand advocacy
• Community outreach
• Post and comment on relevant blogs
• Seed content into social networks
• Engage in conversations and answer questions
• Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
• Report on effectiveness of campaigns
• Monitor trends in social media
• Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
• Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
• Working with Senior Managers to identifying future marketing strategy and implementation plan, for brand enhancement
• Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media and develop ‘followers’
• Be responsible for all social media activity and managing corporate social media accounts work with Senior Managers to support campaigns and initiatives
• Understand how the social media impacts search traffic
• Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• Ability to create cutting-edge social media contents
• SEO Optimization
• Google Ad Words & Google Display Banners
Web Media 7
Web Designer Dubai
The web designer position at WebMedia7 is your chance to put your know-how to the test, make a difference in a young team, and gather practical experience.
As a web designer, you'll implement modern websites, e-commerce shops, and mobile applications as well as communications campaigns in online marketing and social media channels.
Are you a team player and enthusiastic about web design and current web trends? Are you ready to work on your own and delve into new topics? Are you innovative and like to think outside the box?
- Studies completed in the area of graphical or communication design, new media, or completed education as a web designer (m/f);
- Job experience as a designer for online media (websites, newsletters, microsites, banners, web shops, etc.);
- Well-founded experience with current graphics programs like Photoshop and Illustrator;
- A feel for contemporary, modern screen design;
- Experience in the area of usability optimization as well as creative, innovative investigation and interface concepts;
- Experience in the area of wireframing desirable;
- Experience in mobile marketing desirable;
- Very good conceptual and creative capabilities;
- You have a friendly, open attitude;
- Your working style is self-motivated and also team-oriented;
- You speak and write English fluently;
What you can expect
- A variety of challenging tasks in a dynamically growing, young team;
- An exciting variety of work with lots of room for your own ideas and approaches;
- Interesting clients from all industries and fascinating projects;