Print & Wed Graphic Designer Dubai
Advertising Agency – Dubai
- Candidate experienced both in print and web for min. of 3 yrs.
- Well versed in Adobe applications, ie. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, HTML & CSS is a must. Knowing video mixing, editing and exhibition 3D works is an advantage.
- Having eye for details, creative interest and visualizing skills is important.
- Taking individual and team responsibilities will predict your growth in the team
- Thorough knowledge on file specifications for printing various media
- Arabic knowledge may be a credit.
- Immediate position, candidates in visit visa preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 /month
- Graphic Designer: 3 years
Graphic & Media Designer (Female Only) Dubai
Responsible for creating design solutions, concepts and layouts. Responsibilities also include Branding, Artwork, Advertising, Social Media Management and Video editing.
● Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere
● Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team
● Attention to detail and deadlines
● Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask
● Social Media
● Fluent English is a must and Arabic is preferred
● Smart, Creative, Hardworking, and innovative
Candidates should have 3 - 5 years of experience. Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge. Applicants that can start immediately are preferred.
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Inkpot urgently seeks an experienced Graphic designer to join the team. Candidates must have experience in the field and must be smart. Also, candidates should have excellent visual designs knowledge Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (3d designing, Illustrator, Photoshop and etc.) and excellent communication skills. Any nationality can apply.
All interested applicants in UAE can send their CV
Graphic designer Dubai
The Jr. Designer helps in the design execution of brand identity assets such as; brandmarks, color palettes, type styles, secondary graphics, etc.
The Jr. Designer implements the direction given by Design Directors for creating and refining renderings of visual assets, layouts and presentations. The Jr. Designer will use these experiences to expand his/her understanding of best practices in brand identity development and enhance his/her executional and production skills.
2D Graphic Designer
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV
Graphic Designers Dubai
We are urgently hiring Graphic Designers. The candidates must have the following requirements:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Knowledge of the following software :
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: UAE-government mandated benefits
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Graphic Designer – (ARABIC) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Ø Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Ø Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Ø College graduate or a degree holder.
Ø Can work in tight deadlines.
Graphic designer Dubai
description: • Liaising with clients to determine their requirements
• managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, printing, and production
• working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
• developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
• preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.