Graphic designer Dubai
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
Plans concept by studying information and materials.
Illustrates the concept of designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Global Management Consultants
Web Developer Dubai
Web Developer for a Electromechanical Company
•Responsible for using software languages and other tools to create Web applications.
•Delivers on the technical aspects of websites.
•The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client\'s specifications.
•Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
3D Modeler Dubai
The 3D Modeler is responsible for creating original, 3D printable models from scratch, or scanned images or 2D artwork.
1. Create high quality models (structural and organic).
2. Design detailed character development sketches and renderings.
6. Ensure printed pieces of the sculpt are engineered correctly to fit together properly.
1. DIRECT SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP
· Sales Manager
· Account Executives
· Operations Manager
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, emphasis in 3D Design, Additive Manufacturing, Graphic Design, or computer science preferred.
· Shows potential to learn technical information quickly.
Must possess excellent presentation skills; good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability; and can deal effectively with people. Working under pressure is essential
3D Visualiser Dubai
We are looking for 3D Visualizer with experience in the field of Interior Design and must have knowledge in classic interior design....
3D visualization for concepts, technical drawings, graphic visuals and designs.
4 – 7 years experience in 3D visualization for concepts, technical drawings, graphic visuals and designs for interior projects for space planning, shop drawings, furniture and in 3D Studio Max, CS3, AutoCAD, InDesign, VRay, Adobe Illustrator, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop.
We are urgently hiring of FULL TIME
Must submit sample of your work/ PORTFOLIO.(Important)
Graphic Designers Dubai
We are an Advertising and Designing Company based in Al Quoz, Dubai, UAE. And we are seeking new talents, who are self-starters, hardworking, creative and have a passion for excellence work.
- Responsible to conceptualize, design, develop layout and production of all marketing communications and marketing support materials for both printed and electronic media in accordance to the approved branding policy, e.g. Print Advertisements, brochures, flyers, banners, posters, packaging, presentations, in-house display materials, etc.
- To liaise with suppliers and agency in preparation for any advertising/campaign material.
- To do creative thinking to produce new ideas, concepts and innovation to redefine any design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- To present finalized ideas and concept to management.
- Photo shooting for product
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Execute and managing creative works.
- Finalizing artworks for production.
- Able to design art works for advertisements and branding purposes.
- Creative mind.
- A good command of written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Able to start work immediately.
Technical Designer Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Technical Designer to serve our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 1500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Web developer Dubai
Web Developer to design, build, and implement new Web pages and sites; integrate sites with back end applications; migrate legacy applications to the Web; and perform day-to-day administration of the organization’s Web portfolio. Must have 5+ yrs web application design, architecture and development and a thorough understanding of application development methodologies. We offer an attractive compensation package, a challenging work environment, and an excellent benefits program.A Degree in Computer Science