Red Events Pro
2D Graphic Designer (Arabic) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry. Create and produce high quality presentations.
- Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
- Should be an expert in AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max and Photoshop.
- Must be college graduate or a degree holder.
- Is flexible and can work in tight deadlines.
3D Visualiser Dubai
We are looking for 3D Visualizer with experience in the field of Interior Design and must have knowledge in classic interior design....
3D visualization for concepts, technical drawings, graphic visuals and designs.
4 – 7 years experience in 3D visualization for concepts, technical drawings, graphic visuals and designs for interior projects for space planning, shop drawings, furniture and in 3D Studio Max, CS3, AutoCAD, InDesign, VRay, Adobe Illustrator, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop.
We are urgently hiring of FULL TIME
Must submit sample of your work/ PORTFOLIO.(Important)
Web developer Dubai
Job description: Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Graphic Designer Dubai
We are looking for a career-oriented growth-potential person, to Join a dynamic team and work in a fast pace, empowering environment with a Strong verbal and communication skills in both Arabic and English languages for the following position:
Will be required to take work from initial concept to final print ready art, and manage workflow - deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated team player
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in the graphic design field
- Should have a Very strong design aptitude
- Should command a thorough working knowledge in all CS3-6 and more programs
- Must have knowledge in pre-press printing procedures, paper and ink stock
• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
Infinity Marketing Solutions hiring staff for Qatar
Art Director (Arabic speaking)
You have an eye for detail and can adapt your style to any creative challenge. Assisting the Creative Director on key projects, along with a team of fellow creatives, you will be responsible for developing award-winning work for our clients.
If you live and breathe design, we want to hear from you. If brand guidelines and pantone references get you excited, we want to hear from you. If you’re a wiz on Adobe Creative Suite, we want to hear from you. You get the idea.
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 3500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Graphic Designer is responsible for creating designs for various needs, including brochures, pamphlets, collateral, etc. This includes coordinating the rebranding of newly acquired companies. He/she will have a great eye for detail and have the ability to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Our new design warrior has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work well with a team and/or run an entire project from conception to implementation.
After successful completion of 6 months and based on performance factors, a permanent position might be considered.
Outcome / Responsibilities
¥ Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
¥ Produce brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products.
¥ Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards.
¥ Create product designs and design collections for our licensed properties and popular content categories.
¥ Create banners and ads to be featured on-site, on social channels, and affiliate networks.
¥ Assist in brainstorming sessions to conceptualize designs/products that differentiate ourselves from the competition.
¥ Other special projects as assigned.
¥ Ability to work in a corporate environment on confidential projects.
¥ Ability to manage time, workload and be able to meet deadlines
¥ Designing all the company’s graphics including all marketing and sales materials as needed for example presentations, brochures, online and branded materials.
¥ Making sure all the artwork produced adhere to the brand guidelines throughout the designing materials.
¥ Collaborating with management to identify and create unique design for various purposes.
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited graphic design school or Graphic Design Certificate/Diploma with 3 YEARS experience in similar position.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
¥ Solid design skills in typography, color, layout, composition and imagery.
¥ Pro with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
¥ Heavy PowerPoint design/presentation building experience.
¥ Skills in print design e.g. brochures, folders, pamphlets etc.