Graphic Designers Dubai
We are an Advertising and Designing Company based in Al Quoz, Dubai, UAE. And we are seeking new talents, who are self-starters, hardworking, creative and have a passion for excellence work.
- Responsible to conceptualize, design, develop layout and production of all marketing communications and marketing support materials for both printed and electronic media in accordance to the approved branding policy, e.g. Print Advertisements, brochures, flyers, banners, posters, packaging, presentations, in-house display materials, etc.
- To liaise with suppliers and agency in preparation for any advertising/campaign material.
- To do creative thinking to produce new ideas, concepts and innovation to redefine any design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- To present finalized ideas and concept to management.
- Photo shooting for product
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Execute and managing creative works.
- Finalizing artworks for production.
- Able to design art works for advertisements and branding purposes.
- Creative mind.
- A good command of written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Able to start work immediately.
2D Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAEâ€™s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 2D Graphic Designer.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV
Web designer Dubai
Job description: An independent, multicultural and multinational website design and web development company, Al Muheet Al Aam Technology has headquartered in Dubai, UAE and branch office in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. With a great experience of web designing services and impressive reputation of being a reliable and responsible IT Solutions Company in Dubai, we ensure that we make our clients happy with the end-result as they expect and visualizes it to be and will be among top information technology companies soon.
If you’re the kind of person who loves innovation, consistently exceeds expectations, enjoys a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Al Muheet Technology may be the place for you.
1. Assist with the design, development, and maintenance of full stack web services.
2. Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
3. Maintain developer resources, repositories, and documentation.
4. Learn and support API based integrations.
1. Must be an open/transparent, honest, and humble personality.
2. Must have a positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to participate as a critical team player.
3. A proactive, self-directed approach and the ability to learn quickly.
4. Comfortable working in an environment with little structure while developing new processes.
5. Minimum of 2 - 3 years of full-stack Web & Software development experience.
6. Must have experience with PHP, Mysql, Jquery, Angularjs and any PHP framework.
7. Proficient in web markup including HTML5 and CSS3.
8. Professional, precise communication skills
Php, MySql, Jquery, Angularjs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,500.00 to AED6,500.00 /month
SEO specialist Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: We are hiring project basis for an SEO Specialist to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
· Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic sources.
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 3500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Web developer Dubai
Looking for a web developer in Abu Dhabi with good knowledge in .Net framework and hands on experience in Asp.Net, MVC, Web API's and SQL Server. Knowledge in Oracle is an added advantage.minimum 3-5 experience . send CV
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Are you a autocad drafter with 1 year experience, you must have good working skills with related software, you will work alongside the design team
Graphic & Media Designer (Female Only) Dubai
Responsible for creating design solutions, concepts and layouts. Responsibilities also include Branding, Artwork, Advertising, Social Media Management and Video editing.
● Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere
● Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team
● Attention to detail and deadlines
● Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask
● Social Media
● Fluent English is a must and Arabic is preferred
● Smart, Creative, Hardworking, and innovative
Candidates should have 3 - 5 years of experience. Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge. Applicants that can start immediately are preferred.