Global Management Consultants
Web Developer Dubai
Web Developer for a Electromechanical Company
•Responsible for using software languages and other tools to create Web applications.
•Delivers on the technical aspects of websites.
•The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client\'s specifications.
•Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
3D Modelor Dubai
A professional 3D modeler to work remotely to our company
3ds max or maya
Must have an eyes for the details.
Models will be characters and objects for games and animation purposes
Low poly experience required
Texturing high quality is required
Understanding of unwrap is required
Must be effective and fast
Competitive salary 12000 - 18000AED per month based on the experience
10am to 7pm
Red Events Services LLC
Graphics Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Print Media Designer.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Can work in tight deadlines.
Web Developer Dubai
You'll be required to work closely with designers & back end developers to create robust, integrated and world-class Web applications.
You should have prior knowledge & experience using:
you should be passionate about creating highly intuitive and beautiful interfaces
You're obsessed about cross-browser compatibility and clean markup
An expert when it comes to CSS3
You're familiar with integrating HTML/CSS with server-side technologies such as PHP etc.
Infinity Marketing Solutions hiring staff for Qatar
Art Director (Arabic speaking)
You have an eye for detail and can adapt your style to any creative challenge. Assisting the Creative Director on key projects, along with a team of fellow creatives, you will be responsible for developing award-winning work for our clients.
If you live and breathe design, we want to hear from you. If brand guidelines and pantone references get you excited, we want to hear from you. If you’re a wiz on Adobe Creative Suite, we want to hear from you. You get the idea.
Web Developer Dubai
Web Developer PHP & IT Infrastructure Engineer
• Develops and maintains plan for organization’s Internet presence, based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
• Creates enhancements and modifications to web sites; organizes and maintains the sites.
• Assesses new standards, technologies and trends, and formulates strategies and plans for future enhancement of web sites.
• Programs and uploads pages to the web sites.
• Ensures that web sites are accessible from a variety of different environments.
• Produces a consistent visual image on the web sites including maintenance of templates and image archives.
• Ensures that images are delivered to the viewer at sufficiently high speed and quality.
• Creates image links, and ensures that links are up to date; updates information on pages and databases so that content is current.
• Troubleshoots and repairs bugs and problems.
• Responds to web designer mail; provides and analyzes traffic statistics and reports.
• Develops, researches, writes/edits and creates layout for new sections/features.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.