Red Events Pro
2D Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 2D Graphic Designer.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
• Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
• Push the creative bounds.
• Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
• Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Graphic Designer Dubai
Graphic Designer to work on variety of graphic design tasks.
Reporting to the Senior Account managers and Design Studio Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include working across multiple brands and clients; creating artwork for web tiles, edms, point of sale, promotions, unique displays, branding, typography, retouching, magazines, signage etc.
To be eligible for the role you will have 3-5+ years experience and can demonstrate great competency with a wide variety of design styles and projects. Both technical and creative.
You must be highly proficient with Adobe CC with an excellent technical ability and strong attention to detail with a sound knowledge of print production and pre-press standards.
Also good English communication skills is highly desired.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on multiple jobs at any one time and prioritise jobs to meet client deadlines. They will possess a genuine enthusiasm for the work and will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
Graphic Designer Dubai
We are looking for a career-oriented growth-potential person, to Join a dynamic team and work in a fast pace, empowering environment with a Strong verbal and communication skills in both Arabic and English languages for the following position:
Will be required to take work from initial concept to final print ready art, and manage workflow - deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated team player
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in the graphic design field
- Should have a Very strong design aptitude
- Should command a thorough working knowledge in all CS3-6 and more programs
- Must have knowledge in pre-press printing procedures, paper and ink stock
Build Bright Tech
Motion Graphic Artist Dubai
Your job as a motion designer is to bring a graphic element to life. It’s also your job to know the best way to do this. You may be working with very little information from a client and the idea may not be clear. This is where creativity comes into play, being able to take a simple idea and turn it into a complex and appealing motion design piece.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Tools, Plug-ins and techniques in creating visual effects.
- Post-Production artists must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in using Post-Production software like Adobe after Effects, Premier, Digital Fusion and etc…
- Experience in working in Film Production or TV production is advantage.
- Can work under-time pressure and overnights.
- Knowledge in 3D is advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Digital Animation or equivalent.
3D Graphic Designer Dubai
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management and Exhibition environment.
Candidate Requirements :
• Must have five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
• Should be an expert in Autocad, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• College graduate or a degree holder.
• Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
• Can work in tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of an expanding Events company.
Candidates with proven experience in events & exhibitions Please email detailed CV
Web Designer Dubai
We are looking for interns for a specific project of re-designing and re-structuring our website from both graphical/content and SW perspective.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and you must have your own visa.
We offer a you a unique chance to get work in a startup that will really change the way smart devices communicate in the future. It is a one-time opportunity to get to work with and learn directly from a group of very senior executives who have over 30 years of business experience in telecom and ICT. Our team has started over 50 Mobile operations across the globe for companies such as Vodafone, Du, Etisalat, Mobily, STC, Zain & Ooredoo, just to mention a few.
If you like challenges and want to learn how to manage, here is a job for you.
RPMAnetworks is a Dubai-based young and fast-growing operator of dedicated networks for Internet of Things. We use a new communication technology called RPMA designed for low-cost IoT/M2M devices. We are a small team involved in launching countrywide networks for smart devices in the UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain & China over the next 12 months.
You are a student/graduate of a 4-year degree accredited program, autonomous and proactive, motivated, willing to learn and able to adapt to evolving expectations.
Web designer Dubai
ADWEB STUDIO are looking for a talented web designer.
The job description is pretty simple, you will design:
-Process client requirements into ideas
-Apply critical thinking into the site design
-Carve a modern, much user friendly design
-Along with web design, also carry responsive design elements
-To create designs from scratch or theme
Graphic Designer Dubai
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our company in Dubai. The candidate have at least 3 year's experience in Graphic designing field.
As Graphic Designer you will be responsible ensuring that all graphic designs, branding, layout and artwork including brochures, leaflets, posters, business cards, popup up, rollup and large format design & slice panels for printing.
Candidate has good communication, hard work, sincere and pleasant personality are essential and proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
Please apply through our website for quick review ,