Red Events Pro
3D Designer for a Reputable Events Company Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
• Understand the event brief and create ideas/theme for an event presentation
• Produce professional creative design, including stage design, backdrops, layouts and decorative items to create event proposal
• Prepare visuals and layout with the aid of computer software to illustrate the design and prepare it for presentation
• Coordinate with the project and production team for the execution of the project
• Provide detailed specifications for producing models and final products.
Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Should be an expert in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Can work in tight deadlines.
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Inkpot urgently seeks an experienced Graphic designer to join the team. Candidates must have experience in the field and must be smart. Also, candidates should have excellent visual designs knowledge and excellent communication skills. Any nationality can apply.
All interested applicants can send their CV & latest work portfolio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that no application will be entertained without WORK PORTFOLIO, so please send with your latest work portfolio
Junior Graphic Designer Dubai
Junior graphic designer wanted for design house in the UAE, we have several hundred clients and are expanding the operations in Dubai, we need staff who are fully qualified, please send in your CV
Junior designer Dubai
Expert and knowledgeable in Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop and other equivalent software designing.
-Good English communication skills.
-Salary ranges AED 2,300 to AED 3,000 (depends on the expertise and experience) plus commission
-Visa, medical insurance and other benefits as per UAE Labour Law will be provided.
Graphic Designer Dubai
A well established Trading and Industrial group is lookiing for Graphic Designer with the following prerequisites.
- Multimedia Educational Background.
- 2-3 years of experience in all the aspects of designing.
- Experienced in TV/audio/video is an added advantage.
- 2D/3D experience is also essential.
- Good Communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- Able to handle the job with minimal supervision.
- Young and enthusiastic.
Build Bright Tech
Graphic Designer Dubai
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communication design.
• Visual art.
• Graphic Design Skills.
• Layout Skills.
• Creative Services.
• Customer Focus.
• Attention to Detail.
• Desktop Publishing Tools.
• Acute Vision.
• Handles Rejection.
Graphic artist Dubai
Inkpot Graphics LLC
Job description: A reputed Advertising company is urgent hiring Creative Graphic Artist with at least 1-2 years’ experience in the same field.
Should have the Possession of Creative flair, Versatility, Conceptual/visual ability and Originality.
Highly proficient in all design aspects and ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (3d designing, Illustrator, Photoshop and etc.)
Should have a degree or diploma from accredited art school/college
Excellent communication skills are highly preferred. Male/female, from any nationalities, are welcome.
Graphic Designer Dubai
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in residential design and custom design, high-end homes.
Skilled in Sketchup, Autocad, Excel, PowerPoint, 3D Rendering.
A personality that has credibility with exec level clients.
An eye for smart custom design joinery, design flair.
Understanding of how cabinetry is pieced together.