Web developer Dubai
Junior Web Developer Dubai
client a leading online real estate company are looking for a Jr Web Developer to join their offices.
The main focus of the role will be to; Develop websites, Build HTML templates using latest CSS code standards Fix website bugs and quoted change requests on websites, If you are a Junior Web Developer looking for the opportunity to get your foot on the career ladder and work for a leading online company then this is the job for you. Salary up to 40K USD
Build Bright Tech
Graphic Designer Dubai
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communication design.
• Visual art.
• Graphic Design Skills.
• Layout Skills.
• Creative Services.
• Customer Focus.
• Attention to Detail.
• Desktop Publishing Tools.
• Acute Vision.
• Handles Rejection.
Lionbridge GSS Ltd
Web Content Assessor – United Arab Emirates
Do you constantly find yourself getting frustrated when you are not receiving the results you searched for on the Internet? Are your queries generating relevant results? If no, then this position is for you! Lionbridge are seeking candidates to Work from Home in the United Arab Emirates. Help change and improve Internet search results for some of the most popular search engines by rating keyword and search-term combinations, based on a defined guidelines and scales. There are no limitations on the types of search terms / websites you will be rating, including text, images, video and adverts.
The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, up to 20 hours per week, (working your own hours Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks) providing the ideal solution for a work-life balance. With this freelance position, additional languages are a plus.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
In the future you may also have the opportunity to qualify for and work within a marketplace environment. This will provide you with the prospect of working on many different task types and increase your earning power.
• Fluency in English & Arabic is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in the United Arab Emirates for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
Graphic Designer is responsible for creating designs for various needs, including brochures, pamphlets, collateral, etc. This includes coordinating the rebranding of newly acquired companies. He/she will have a great eye for detail and have the ability to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Our new design warrior has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work well with a team and/or run an entire project from conception to implementation.
After successful completion of 6 months and based on performance factors, a permanent position might be considered.
Outcome / Responsibilities
¥ Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
¥ Produce brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products.
¥ Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards.
¥ Create product designs and design collections for our licensed properties and popular content categories.
¥ Create banners and ads to be featured on-site, on social channels, and affiliate networks.
¥ Assist in brainstorming sessions to conceptualize designs/products that differentiate ourselves from the competition.
¥ Other special projects as assigned.
¥ Ability to work in a corporate environment on confidential projects.
¥ Ability to manage time, workload and be able to meet deadlines
¥ Designing all the company’s graphics including all marketing and sales materials as needed for example presentations, brochures, online and branded materials.
¥ Making sure all the artwork produced adhere to the brand guidelines throughout the designing materials.
¥ Collaborating with management to identify and create unique design for various purposes.
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited graphic design school or Graphic Design Certificate/Diploma with 3 YEARS experience in similar position.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
¥ Solid design skills in typography, color, layout, composition and imagery.
¥ Pro with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
¥ Heavy PowerPoint design/presentation building experience.
¥ Skills in print design e.g. brochures, folders, pamphlets etc.
Web developer Dubai
Looking for a web developer in Abu Dhabi with good knowledge in .Net framework and hands on experience in Asp.Net, MVC, Web API's and SQL Server. Knowledge in Oracle is an added advantage.minimum 3-5 experience . send CV
Web Developer Dubai
*Web Developer/Designer Job Responsibilities: The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying company website, from layout to
function. Strive to create visually appealing website that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
*Web design: Dynamic content management website with back end control panel
Windows & Linux web hosting with plesk control panel support
Email Hosting & Bulk Emailing
Google Ads & Facebook Ads
Fully Responsive (compatible with all major mobile devices and browsers)
Image uploading (Picture gallery), Videos, new slider design
Tools Support: ASP, ASP.NET, MSSQL, PHP, MySQL, Apache Web server
Contact form mail with unlimited email per day
Dynamic pages and menus with main slider
Bootstrap Css Frame work
Control panel featuresQuick page editing & Easy site expansion
Web Design: 2 years
Graphic Design: 1 year
Web Services: 1 year
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAEs well-established Event Management
Company, making room for a creative 3D Designer.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A creative team whom you will be clashing design ideas with.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
Graphic Designer Dubai
Graphic design degree holder / Photography, graphic design, and creative and professional writing.
· Key areas include Corporate and brand identity, advertising, poster design, marketing collateral, Social media advertising and web banners.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
· Assisting with photography and video assignments.
· Assistance to the Marketing Manager for Graphics, Audio, Video, website development, marketing and advertising.
· Newsletter & Presentations relating to the company
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
· Dedicated work ethic and Ability to work quickly and meticulously.
Job Type: Full-time