• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
Graphic designer Dubai
1. Prepare plan, concept and layout for graphic project.
2. Design and create enticing motion graphics for motion graphics videos deliverables (corporate, eLearning, websites, etc).
3. Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
4. Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphic.
5. Analyze, research and identify the best design techniques and solution to create motion graphics.
6. Assist in Design and creating storyboards.
7. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion graphics design techniques.
8. Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
9. Other duties may include key framing and typography.
Web developer Dubai
Looking for a web developer in Abu Dhabi with good knowledge in .Net framework and hands on experience in Asp.Net, MVC, Web API's and SQL Server. Knowledge in Oracle is an added advantage.minimum 3-5 experience . send CV
Graphic designer Dubai
description: • Liaising with clients to determine their requirements
• managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, printing, and production
• working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
• developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
• preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
Graphic Designer is responsible for creating designs for various needs, including brochures, pamphlets, collateral, etc. This includes coordinating the rebranding of newly acquired companies. He/she will have a great eye for detail and have the ability to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Our new design warrior has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work well with a team and/or run an entire project from conception to implementation.
After successful completion of 6 months and based on performance factors, a permanent position might be considered.
Outcome / Responsibilities
¥ Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
¥ Produce brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products.
¥ Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards.
¥ Create product designs and design collections for our licensed properties and popular content categories.
¥ Create banners and ads to be featured on-site, on social channels, and affiliate networks.
¥ Assist in brainstorming sessions to conceptualize designs/products that differentiate ourselves from the competition.
¥ Other special projects as assigned.
¥ Ability to work in a corporate environment on confidential projects.
¥ Ability to manage time, workload and be able to meet deadlines
¥ Designing all the company’s graphics including all marketing and sales materials as needed for example presentations, brochures, online and branded materials.
¥ Making sure all the artwork produced adhere to the brand guidelines throughout the designing materials.
¥ Collaborating with management to identify and create unique design for various purposes.
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited graphic design school or Graphic Design Certificate/Diploma with 3 YEARS experience in similar position.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
¥ Solid design skills in typography, color, layout, composition and imagery.
¥ Pro with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
¥ Heavy PowerPoint design/presentation building experience.
¥ Skills in print design e.g. brochures, folders, pamphlets etc.
Looking to hire a mid-level designer (female only) with 2 to 3 years of experience. Candidate should be creative and professional with agency background and expertise in design programs, with excellent time management and communication skills. Candidate will also be Providing an efficient and responsive administrative and organisational service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be preferred:
• Ability to Sketch and do Hand-drawn Typography
• Adobe Premier
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
Graphic & Media Designer (Female Only) Dubai
Responsible for creating design solutions, concepts and layouts. Responsibilities also include Branding, Artwork, Advertising, Social Media Management and Video editing.
● Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere
● Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team
● Attention to detail and deadlines
● Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask
● Social Media
● Fluent English is a must and Arabic is preferred
● Smart, Creative, Hardworking, and innovative
Candidates should have 3 - 5 years of experience. Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge. Applicants that can start immediately are preferred.