Inkpot Graphics LLC
Creative Graphic Designer Dubai
-Should have excellent skills in PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, 3D Max & InDesign.
-Should have a degree or diploma from accredited arts school/college
-Should be able to think creatively. Excellent communication skills are highly preferred. Male/female, from any nationalities are welcome.
-Send your resumes with your work Portfolio.
-Please note that, no application will be entertained without WORK PORTFOLIO.
Mid Level Graphic Designer Dubai
We need a mid level graphic designer to join our design team, we are a advertising agency in the middle east, we have many large clients that rely on us for their online, print and deign media
You will work with the design team with several other graphic designers on projects from start to finish, if you have a 3 years plus design experience and related qualifications, then we would like you to apply
Freelance photo retoucher Dubai
Retouch, color correct, crop digital images according to provided style guide
Receive direction from Creative Director and perform corrections when necessary
Exhibit excellent team/collaboration skills and the ability to work in a fast paced production environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Strong and polished retouching skills – keen eye and aesthetic
Proactive and able to show initiative to foresee / resolve issues related to post workflow
Ability to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
Advanced proficiency in PhotoShop.
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.
Graphic Designer Qatar
A dynamic and lively creative agency at the heart of Doha is looking for the following talent: Graphic Designer If you live and breathe design, we want to hear from you. If brand guidelines and pantone references get you excited, we want to hear from you. If you’re a wiz on Adobe Creative Suite, we want to hear from you. You get the idea.
Graphic designer Dubai
The Jr. Designer helps in the design execution of brand identity assets such as; brandmarks, color palettes, type styles, secondary graphics, etc.
The Jr. Designer implements the direction given by Design Directors for creating and refining renderings of visual assets, layouts and presentations. The Jr. Designer will use these experiences to expand his/her understanding of best practices in brand identity development and enhance his/her executional and production skills.
Technical Designer Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Technical Designer to serve our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER Dubai
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Markup, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for presentation or final production.
• Digital imaging that include photocomposition and re-touching ,print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using appropriate software and format
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, typefaces, paper quality, printing style and other creative production technique.
• Create audiovisual presentation.
• Supervise , Photographer , illustrator and finaliser in making layout prints for presentation or final production.
• Check quality of creative final output.
Skills and qualifications:
• Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in graphic design
• Knowledge in multimedia is a must
• Knowledgeable in after effects and adobe premier or other video editing software
• Should have creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
• Strong computer graphic skills
• Confident to present and explain ideas convincingly
• Interest in arts and typography
• web page design and audio production