Senior Graphic Designer Dubai
Senior graphic designer wanted, you will have 5 plus years experience in design with solid experience using the design software, please send in your application, we offer a great salary plus relocation
Build Bright Tech
Graphic Designer Dubai
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communication design.
• Visual art.
• Graphic Design Skills.
• Layout Skills.
• Creative Services.
• Customer Focus.
• Attention to Detail.
• Desktop Publishing Tools.
• Acute Vision.
• Handles Rejection.
Graphic Artists Dubai
We have 2 new openings in our Dubai office, please apply if you have 2 or more years experience, you must understand the software and able to use freehand, the salary is negotiable
3D Graphic Designer Dubai
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management and Exhibition environment.
Candidate Requirements :
• Must have five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
• Should be an expert in Autocad, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• College graduate or a degree holder.
• Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
• Can work in tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of an expanding Events company.
Candidates with proven experience in events & exhibitions Please email detailed CV
Graphic Designer Dubai
Graphic design degree holder / Photography, graphic design, and creative and professional writing.
· Key areas include Corporate and brand identity, advertising, poster design, marketing collateral, Social media advertising and web banners.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
· Assisting with photography and video assignments.
· Assistance to the Marketing Manager for Graphics, Audio, Video, website development, marketing and advertising.
· Newsletter & Presentations relating to the company
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
· Dedicated work ethic and Ability to work quickly and meticulously.
Job Type: Full-time
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 1500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Graphic & Media Designer (Female Only) Dubai
Responsible for creating design solutions, concepts and layouts. Responsibilities also include Branding, Artwork, Advertising, Social Media Management and Video editing.
● Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere
● Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team
● Attention to detail and deadlines
● Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask
● Social Media
● Fluent English is a must and Arabic is preferred
● Smart, Creative, Hardworking, and innovative
Candidates should have 3 - 5 years of experience. Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge. Applicants that can start immediately are preferred.
2D Graphic Designer
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV