Technical Designer Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Technical Designer to serve our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
Web developer Dubai
We have multiple openings such as PR-Account Executive, a Web Developer and We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client's needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
Build Bright Tech
Motion Graphic Artist Dubai
Your job as a motion designer is to bring a graphic element to life. It’s also your job to know the best way to do this. You may be working with very little information from a client and the idea may not be clear. This is where creativity comes into play, being able to take a simple idea and turn it into a complex and appealing motion design piece.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Tools, Plug-ins and techniques in creating visual effects.
- Post-Production artists must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in using Post-Production software like Adobe after Effects, Premier, Digital Fusion and etc…
- Experience in working in Film Production or TV production is advantage.
- Can work under-time pressure and overnights.
- Knowledge in 3D is advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Digital Animation or equivalent.
Web Developer Dubai
E-commerce / Web Developer - Commission-Based Salary
Please apply if you are willing to work with salary + commission base.
Blue 4 You
Web Designers Dubai
Web designers wanted, you will have 4 years experience and great HTML and CSS knowledge, this is a full time opening, where you will work on clients projects from start to finish, so we only want qualified applicants, we offer a great salary package that includes relocation and housing
Red Events Pro
2D Graphic Designer (Arabic) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry. Create and produce high quality presentations.
- Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
- Should be an expert in AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max and Photoshop.
- Must be college graduate or a degree holder.
- Is flexible and can work in tight deadlines.
Web Designers Dubai
We are currently looking for an in-house web designer.
Applicant must have a passionate creativity with experience in e-commerce.
Web Media 7
Web Designer Dubai
The web designer position at WebMedia7 is your chance to put your know-how to the test, make a difference in a young team, and gather practical experience.
As a web designer, you'll implement modern websites, e-commerce shops, and mobile applications as well as communications campaigns in online marketing and social media channels.
Are you a team player and enthusiastic about web design and current web trends? Are you ready to work on your own and delve into new topics? Are you innovative and like to think outside the box?
- Studies completed in the area of graphical or communication design, new media, or completed education as a web designer (m/f);
- Job experience as a designer for online media (websites, newsletters, microsites, banners, web shops, etc.);
- Well-founded experience with current graphics programs like Photoshop and Illustrator;
- A feel for contemporary, modern screen design;
- Experience in the area of usability optimization as well as creative, innovative investigation and interface concepts;
- Experience in the area of wireframing desirable;
- Experience in mobile marketing desirable;
- Very good conceptual and creative capabilities;
- You have a friendly, open attitude;
- Your working style is self-motivated and also team-oriented;
- You speak and write English fluently;
What you can expect
- A variety of challenging tasks in a dynamically growing, young team;
- An exciting variety of work with lots of room for your own ideas and approaches;
- Interesting clients from all industries and fascinating projects;