Graphic Designer Dubai
Description : Skills needed:
- Excellent in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative in designs, new, modern and attractive
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Works under-pressure
- Excellent in English, reading and writing
Job Description: Graphic Designer
You will be responsible of all designs materials of the company, which includes; stationery, brochures, flyers, roll-ups, e-cards. And attend any marketing-activity related meetings, help the marketing department in brain storming ideas for upcoming events and campaigns.
3D designer Dubai
The primary responsibilities of a 3D designer are designing, creating, and providing aesthetic advice for presentations. Producing compelling, photo realistic 3D renderings, animation, and photo composites is also a part of a 3D designer’s job. The 3D designer is usually expected to brainstorm within the multimedia design group of a company and mentor junior or assistant designers.
-Study design briefs and determine requirements
-Schedule projects and define budget constraints
-Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
-Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
-Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
-Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
-Test graphics across various media
-Amend designs after feedback
-Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
-Proven graphic designing experience
-A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
-Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In -Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
-A keen eye for aesthetics and details
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
-Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
3D Designer Dubai
3D Designer AL WESAM SIGN BOARD - Dubai
A reputed company in Dubai is hiring 3d designer and exhibition designer .Knowledge in 3D studio max . Photoshop .and Autocad Preferences .The vacancy is better suited for single individuals with experience in Dubai or country.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
3D Design: 1 year
Lionbridge GSS Ltd
Web Content Assessor – United Arab Emirates
Do you constantly find yourself getting frustrated when you are not receiving the results you searched for on the Internet? Are your queries generating relevant results? If no, then this position is for you! Lionbridge are seeking candidates to Work from Home in the United Arab Emirates. Help change and improve Internet search results for some of the most popular search engines by rating keyword and search-term combinations, based on a defined guidelines and scales. There are no limitations on the types of search terms / websites you will be rating, including text, images, video and adverts.
The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, up to 20 hours per week, (working your own hours Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks) providing the ideal solution for a work-life balance. With this freelance position, additional languages are a plus.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
In the future you may also have the opportunity to qualify for and work within a marketplace environment. This will provide you with the prospect of working on many different task types and increase your earning power.
• Fluency in English & Arabic is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in the United Arab Emirates for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
Graphic Designer Dubai
Job Scope & Position:
You are responsible for all visual and design elements, as well as user experience design in all projects and during all projects stages where Emirates Content is a stakeholder.
* Applying educated and refined creative aesthetic thinking to create and execute innovative, impactful and unique design solutions and graphics works from concept to completion and during all stages * Taking full responsibly for creating graphics, artwork, layouts, and user interfaces for use in Mobile Apps, Websites, Video Clips, Books, and any other idea/content delivery media.
* Deriving and extracting visual concepts, graphics, layouts, and user interfaces from verbal and written functional requirements, instructions, specifications, applicable standards, and common sense.
* Assembling and executing video montage operations on recorded raw video material to produce a finished audiovisual product that is suitable for broadcasting. Raw material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
Job Qualification Criteria:
Must have an accomplished and refined sense of aesthetics, with a proven track of accomplishments. Degree in Film, Media, Communications or Design, or excellent demonstrable experience in editing video or creating motion graphic working in a professional grade postproduction studio with professional experience in Ad Films and Feature films. Professional photography and videography skills are an important advantage.
Base required competent experience and necessary skills in Adobe creative suite:
* Photoshop CS6 PhotoshopÂ® CS6
* Photoshop Extended CS6 Photoshop CS6 Extended
* Illustrator CS6 IllustratorÂ® CS6
* InDesign CS6 InDesignÂ® CS6
* Acrobat Pro AcrobatÂ® X Pro
* Flash Professional CS6 FlashÂ® Professional CS6
* Flash Builder 4.7 Premium Flash BuilderÂ® 4.6 Premium Edition
* Dreamweaver CS6 DreamweaverÂ® CS6
* Fireworks CS6 FireworksÂ® CS6
* Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Adobe PremiereÂ® Pro CS6
Graphic designer Dubai
description: • Liaising with clients to determine their requirements
• managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, printing, and production
• working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
• developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
• preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
Mid Level Graphic Designer Dubai
We need a mid level graphic designer to join our design team, we are a advertising agency in the middle east, we have many large clients that rely on us for their online, print and deign media
You will work with the design team with several other graphic designers on projects from start to finish, if you have a 3 years plus design experience and related qualifications, then we would like you to apply
- Web debloper Dubai
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong experience into Web layout designing. Experience in Mobile layout designing will be advantage.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Expertise in Sketch design tool is preferrable.
Responsibilities : -
- Should able to understand client requirement to design creative Mobile App & Web designs.
- Should able to design creative layout for website & mobile Applications.
- Should work as true team player with developers / Team Leader / Project Manager to meet development deadlines.
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals & must be a fast learner.