GRAPHIC DESIGNER Dubai
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Markup, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for presentation or final production.
• Digital imaging that include photocomposition and re-touching ,print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using appropriate software and format
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, typefaces, paper quality, printing style and other creative production technique.
• Create audiovisual presentation.
• Supervise , Photographer , illustrator and finaliser in making layout prints for presentation or final production.
• Check quality of creative final output.
Skills and qualifications:
• Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in graphic design
• Knowledge in multimedia is a must
• Knowledgeable in after effects and adobe premier or other video editing software
• Should have creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
• Strong computer graphic skills
• Confident to present and explain ideas convincingly
• Interest in arts and typography
• web page design and audio production
Graphic Designer/Illustrator Dubai
Work with the Media Manager to grow and develop our company brand as well as our clients.
• Have the ability to take a brief and deliver inspiring, provocative, and disruptive results, in short amounts of
time, on tasks large and small.
• Design illustrations, web and print graphics, retail displays, editorial layouts, brand guidelines, event collateral
and studio photo shoots.
• Produce beautiful and thought-provoking designs.
• Be a quick thinker, and an even faster doer.
• Be aware of the latest market and media trends, new aesthetics, materials, graphic styles, typography, and
most importantly, solving problems.
Print & Wed Graphic Designer Dubai
Advertising Agency – Dubai
- Candidate experienced both in print and web for min. of 3 yrs.
- Well versed in Adobe applications, ie. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, HTML & CSS is a must. Knowing video mixing, editing and exhibition 3D works is an advantage.
- Having eye for details, creative interest and visualizing skills is important.
- Taking individual and team responsibilities will predict your growth in the team
- Thorough knowledge on file specifications for printing various media
- Arabic knowledge may be a credit.
- Immediate position, candidates in visit visa preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 /month
- Graphic Designer: 3 years
Build Bright Tech
Motion Graphic Artist Dubai
Your job as a motion designer is to bring a graphic element to life. It’s also your job to know the best way to do this. You may be working with very little information from a client and the idea may not be clear. This is where creativity comes into play, being able to take a simple idea and turn it into a complex and appealing motion design piece.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Tools, Plug-ins and techniques in creating visual effects.
- Post-Production artists must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in using Post-Production software like Adobe after Effects, Premier, Digital Fusion and etc…
- Experience in working in Film Production or TV production is advantage.
- Can work under-time pressure and overnights.
- Knowledge in 3D is advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Digital Animation or equivalent.
Looking to hire a mid-level designer (female only) with 2 to 3 years of experience. Candidate should be creative and professional with agency background and expertise in design programs, with excellent time management and communication skills. Candidate will also be Providing an efficient and responsive administrative and organisational service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be preferred:
• Ability to Sketch and do Hand-drawn Typography
• Adobe Premier
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
Graphic & Media Designer (Female Only) Dubai
Responsible for creating design solutions, concepts and layouts. Responsibilities also include Branding, Artwork, Advertising, Social Media Management and Video editing.
● Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere
● Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team
● Attention to detail and deadlines
● Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask
● Social Media
● Fluent English is a must and Arabic is preferred
● Smart, Creative, Hardworking, and innovative
Candidates should have 3 - 5 years of experience. Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge. Applicants that can start immediately are preferred.
Graphic Designer Dubai
•Digital Printing Experience (2-5 years)
•Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
•Plans concept by studying information and materials.
•Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
•Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
•Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
•Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
•Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
•Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
•Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Web Designer Dubai
We are looking for interns for a specific project of re-designing and re-structuring our website from both graphical/content and SW perspective.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and you must have your own visa.
We offer a you a unique chance to get work in a startup that will really change the way smart devices communicate in the future. It is a one-time opportunity to get to work with and learn directly from a group of very senior executives who have over 30 years of business experience in telecom and ICT. Our team has started over 50 Mobile operations across the globe for companies such as Vodafone, Du, Etisalat, Mobily, STC, Zain & Ooredoo, just to mention a few.
If you like challenges and want to learn how to manage, here is a job for you.
RPMAnetworks is a Dubai-based young and fast-growing operator of dedicated networks for Internet of Things. We use a new communication technology called RPMA designed for low-cost IoT/M2M devices. We are a small team involved in launching countrywide networks for smart devices in the UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain & China over the next 12 months.
You are a student/graduate of a 4-year degree accredited program, autonomous and proactive, motivated, willing to learn and able to adapt to evolving expectations.