Graphic Designer – (ARABIC) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Can work in tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of an expanding Events company.
Please email detailed CV
Graphic Designer Dubai
Experienced Graphic Designer Wanted
3+ years experience in graphic design. Concept development, product envisioning, visual collaboration and presentation skills....
Work experience on : Adobe Photoshop
Good salary & benefits offered.
Please Mention your current salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Web developer Dubai
Job description: WEB DEVELOPER FOR ART COMMUNITY PLATFORM
“The goal is to create a Community platform that allows the audience to register, create the profile, upload/download their images videos articles, to explore the topic. The audience is working professionals looking for relevant information online. Consider this web publication as an online resource that working professionals can use to access a fairly comprehensive background of the audience profile.
The required elements of the website:
Registration: Anyone interested in joining the art community platform will be required to register using their email addresses and will be able to set a password to keep their accounts protected. In case they forget their passwords, they can use frontend password reset and change function. This way, users will never have to access the back end of the website. Admin has the option to auto-approve new users and manual approval.
User profile: User can create customized, front-end user profiles. Add unlimited custom fields, Twitter-like verified badges, custom header background and more.
Spam: Community must have spam activity detection. If someone violates guideline must be marked as spam automatically.
Member directory: There should be directory option with custom search and filter options for the members.
Follow/Unfollow: User can follow or unfollow users, all accounts must be verified before being added to the site and user can choose which content to share with your community members and which one to restrict.
Responsive Design: Platform should be a fully responsive design. This means that members will enjoy a wonderful browsing experience regardless of the type of device they are using to access the site. It should be fast loading in all speed test tools.
Platform Design: Design must be elegant, impressive and eye-catching based on CMS (content management system) so everyone from the team can modify anything as per the requirement. (Copyrighted script or nulled will not be entertained
Customizing: The community must have an unlimited CSS ability or theme/skin option. The user can also customize it fully as per his requirement
Graphic designer Dubai
6 Degrees Advertising
We are urgently looking for a Graphic Designer. Someone who can join us immediately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Creating digital assets for the Sales and Marketing team, comprising of animations, video editing and creatively mocking up digital artwork. Also includes maintaining the updates of the website and social media accounts of the company.
Proficiency in MAC OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud a must, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver.
Proficiency in Windows Office is also a must.
At least 3 years graphic design experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or any related course
Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
Graphic Designer Dubai
Job description: Creative agency looking for a Graphic designer
Portfolio need to be emailed along with CV.
Min 2 years agency experience as a designer
Photo shop knowledge
Nationalities - any
Web developer Dubai
Looking for a web developer in Abu Dhabi with good knowledge in .Net framework and hands on experience in Asp.Net, MVC, Web API's and SQL Server. Knowledge in Oracle is an added advantage.minimum 3-5 experience . send CV
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 1500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Web Media 7
Web Designer Dubai
The web designer position at WebMedia7 is your chance to put your know-how to the test, make a difference in a young team, and gather practical experience.
As a web designer, you'll implement modern websites, e-commerce shops, and mobile applications as well as communications campaigns in online marketing and social media channels.
Are you a team player and enthusiastic about web design and current web trends? Are you ready to work on your own and delve into new topics? Are you innovative and like to think outside the box?
- Studies completed in the area of graphical or communication design, new media, or completed education as a web designer (m/f);
- Job experience as a designer for online media (websites, newsletters, microsites, banners, web shops, etc.);
- Well-founded experience with current graphics programs like Photoshop and Illustrator;
- A feel for contemporary, modern screen design;
- Experience in the area of usability optimization as well as creative, innovative investigation and interface concepts;
- Experience in the area of wireframing desirable;
- Experience in mobile marketing desirable;
- Very good conceptual and creative capabilities;
- You have a friendly, open attitude;
- Your working style is self-motivated and also team-oriented;
- You speak and write English fluently;
What you can expect
- A variety of challenging tasks in a dynamically growing, young team;
- An exciting variety of work with lots of room for your own ideas and approaches;
- Interesting clients from all industries and fascinating projects;