Web designer Dubai
ADWEB STUDIO are looking for a talented web designer.
The job description is pretty simple, you will design:
-Process client requirements into ideas
-Apply critical thinking into the site design
-Carve a modern, much user friendly design
-Along with web design, also carry responsive design elements
-To create designs from scratch or theme
Junior Level web designer Dubai
Male with min 3 yrs. experience in web development, SEO, social media, graphic design and marketing.
Placement: Dubai, UAE
Web designer Dubai
Job description: Graphic & Web Designer & Developer
Min exp - 5 to 7 yrs
Job location - JLT, Dubai
Looking for an experienced versatile candidate with experience of Graphic Design / Web Design, Web Development, IT administration, SEO - Minimum basics, Adobe Illustrator, Brochure design, Advertises, HTML, PHP, Animation.
Graphic Designer Dubai
A fantastic role has opened , for a graphic designer, this position will not last, if you have the experience and skills, then please apply
- Strong layout skills
- 4 years industry experience, ideally in an in house environment
- Excellent CS skills
- The ability to take a project from initial brief to production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills, this position comes with relocation and housing to the candidate we hire
Motion Graphic Artist Dubai
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe After Effects, 3D Max, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator user
Strong background in Motion Graphics animation and creation
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Ability to work under both tight and long deadlines – prioritizing work as needed.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV
Web developer Dubai
Web Developer: (specialist in WordPress, SEO, E-Commerce, Adobe Photoshop and Web designing) with 3 year experience only experienced applicants will be shortlisted for this job
Channel Manager Dubai
· Preparation of responses to RFI/RFPs and proposal writing
· Supporting Channel Partners in their endeavour to enhance their sales
· Supporting Channel Partners with meeting their end customers and presenting our solutions
· Maintaining a minimum average as profit margins to ensure better profitability
· Having atleast 4 times of set targets as valid pipeline at any given time
· Ensuring timely delivery and completion of requests for support
· Supporting Channel partners by training, sales & pre-sales support
· Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Channel Presales/Vendors/Channel Partners
· Preparing various weekly reports for internal & vendor requirement
· Update CRM on a daily basis
· Create and generate services revenue from channel partners and through channel partners by direct engagement with end users.
· Create end user relationships that can lead to service contracts, management contracts and annual maintenance contracts all of which will be passed through channel partners.
· Position multiple Optimus offerings with Channel Partners to increase wallet share
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Client engagement and management skills
· Presentation abilities to present solutions to partners and end customers
· A go-getter attitude
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products
· Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client\'s technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible
· Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
· Knowledge of commercial processes and large bid preparations and costing
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· Bachelors / Master’s degree in Engineering (Telecom, Computers or Electronics)
· Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the territory of which atleast 1-2 years of channel sales experience would be an advantage.
· Minimum 2 years of Sales experience selling atleast one of the following: Unified Communications, Data Networking, Network security, Infrastructure Solutions and/or Data Centers
· Strong inter- personal and communications skills.
· Dedicated and Responsive
Graphic Designer Dubai
Job description: Looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing team in Dubai.
Minimum 3 years of experience.
Ability to adhere to our corporate brand guidelines and create visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate.
Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other relevant applications.
Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Support marketing team in various projects
Mandatory submission of portfolio for samples of past work (corporate projects are a plus).