Red Events Pro
2D Graphic Designer (Arabic) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry. Create and produce high quality presentations.
- Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
- Should be an expert in AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max and Photoshop.
- Must be college graduate or a degree holder.
- Is flexible and can work in tight deadlines.
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Graphic Designer
Young dynamic professional,preferably with previous experience in printing,designing,plotter cutting for a challenging role that requires dedication,passion and strategy .
Additional knowledge of web designing,internet applications would be preferable.
Desired Skills and Experience
A true professional with a “Nothing is impossible” attitude
Very fluent in English,additional language will be preffered.
Able to work extended hours if the business demands.
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate.
Applicant on visit visa are preferred.
Graphic Designer Dubai
We’re looking for a Creative greeting/invitation graphic designer. Position could be part time or full time basis depending on candidates current employment situation and visa circumstances.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years design experience. Highly creative and conceptial portfolio demonstrating excellent use of color/surface pattern design, layout, illustration and typography skills.
Highly professional in adobe photoshop and illustrator.
Candidate must reside in the UAE.
Hardworking individual keen to learn and can work as part of creative and innovative team.
Salary: (full time) 6000 aed per month (+ commission).
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAEs well-established Event Management
Company, making room for a creative 3D Designer.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A creative team whom you will be clashing design ideas with.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
Web designer Dubai
Job description: Mobile apps and website designer and developer with excellent knowledge of latest databases and hosting technologies and programming languages required for a fast growing online marketplace.
Web Developer Dubai
E-commerce / Web Developer - Commission-Based Salary
Please apply if you are willing to work with salary + commission base.
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.
Technical Designer Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Technical Designer to serve our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.