Graphic designer Dubai
The Jr. Designer helps in the design execution of brand identity assets such as; brandmarks, color palettes, type styles, secondary graphics, etc.
The Jr. Designer implements the direction given by Design Directors for creating and refining renderings of visual assets, layouts and presentations. The Jr. Designer will use these experiences to expand his/her understanding of best practices in brand identity development and enhance his/her executional and production skills.
Graphic designer Dubai
Computer Graphics Designer
2-4 yrs UAE work experienced – marketing and proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign quark and illustrator
Knowledgeable in graphic design, animation, copy writer etc.
Preferred Arabic nationality only – Arabic speaking only will be entertained
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
Plans concept by studying information and materials.
Illustrates concept by designing rough, graphics and layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment;
Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and handle the social media
Graphic Designer Dubai
No. of Positions – 1
• You will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals/ creative’s such as-Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements, Landing pages, Banners, Displays for social media platforms, Corporate PPTs
• Conceptualize the overall creative strategy for the venture to strongly establish its brand identity in the digital space.
• Develop a brand manual illustrating the design language for the brand across all communication touch points.
• Employing illustration, photography, type and color techniques to create stunning designs.
• Conceptualizing and creating website/e-mail templates.
• Creating and maintaining a brand identity across all social media platforms.
• Designing and creating print and web related marketing material (banners, brochures, e-books, website layouts, identity design, and design for social media)
• You will be liaising with the content writing and marketing teams to get designing briefs and execute the same.
• You will keep abreast of the latest trends in designing and printing.
Salary – 3500 (AED)
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
Web developer Dubai
Job description: Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Graphic designer Dubai
Job description: Require 3D graphic Designer with Good Experience in
Red Events Services LLC
Graphics Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Print Media Designer.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Can work in tight deadlines.
- Web debloper Dubai
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong experience into Web layout designing. Experience in Mobile layout designing will be advantage.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Expertise in Sketch design tool is preferrable.
Responsibilities : -
- Should able to understand client requirement to design creative Mobile App & Web designs.
- Should able to design creative layout for website & mobile Applications.
- Should work as true team player with developers / Team Leader / Project Manager to meet development deadlines.
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals & must be a fast learner.