AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Are you a autocad drafter with 1 year experience, you must have good working skills with related software, you will work alongside the design team
Graphic Designer Dubai
Job Scope & Position:
You are responsible for all visual and design elements, as well as user experience design in all projects and during all projects stages where Emirates Content is a stakeholder.
* Applying educated and refined creative aesthetic thinking to create and execute innovative, impactful and unique design solutions and graphics works from concept to completion and during all stages * Taking full responsibly for creating graphics, artwork, layouts, and user interfaces for use in Mobile Apps, Websites, Video Clips, Books, and any other idea/content delivery media.
* Deriving and extracting visual concepts, graphics, layouts, and user interfaces from verbal and written functional requirements, instructions, specifications, applicable standards, and common sense.
* Assembling and executing video montage operations on recorded raw video material to produce a finished audiovisual product that is suitable for broadcasting. Raw material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
Job Qualification Criteria:
Must have an accomplished and refined sense of aesthetics, with a proven track of accomplishments. Degree in Film, Media, Communications or Design, or excellent demonstrable experience in editing video or creating motion graphic working in a professional grade postproduction studio with professional experience in Ad Films and Feature films. Professional photography and videography skills are an important advantage.
Base required competent experience and necessary skills in Adobe creative suite:
* Photoshop CS6 PhotoshopÂ® CS6
* Photoshop Extended CS6 Photoshop CS6 Extended
* Illustrator CS6 IllustratorÂ® CS6
* InDesign CS6 InDesignÂ® CS6
* Acrobat Pro AcrobatÂ® X Pro
* Flash Professional CS6 FlashÂ® Professional CS6
* Flash Builder 4.7 Premium Flash BuilderÂ® 4.6 Premium Edition
* Dreamweaver CS6 DreamweaverÂ® CS6
* Fireworks CS6 FireworksÂ® CS6
* Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Adobe PremiereÂ® Pro CS6
Creative Designer Dubai
The role of Creative Designer is a crucial one, requiring skills, experience and confidence across a range of disciplines, in order to maintain such high standards with a relatively small team. The Creative Designer should be a team player while at the same time highly independent and self-motivated, with a passion for excellence and new challenges. JRA has been continuously growing, and the Creative Designer is expected to be a key driver of this expansion and success.
The Creative Designer will be responsible for providing creative solutions including, but not limited to, developing ideas, creating designs and layouts, and finalizing artworks. The Creative Designer will perform his tasks under the supervision of the Creative Director and will work together to help in fulfilling requirements and achieving target goals for both the clients and JRA.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Take the brief from the Creative Director - and from the Account Manager, as required - to understand the requirements and client’s objectives
• Think creatively and develop new concepts, designs, layouts, etc. - in coordination with the Creative Director - to meet the client's needs
• Work with a wide range of media and design software to accomplish the required tasks
• Design art and copy layouts for visual communications, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, digital, outdoor advertising, packaging, POS, various BTL materials, etc.
• Present ideas, rough drafts and design options to the Creative Director, as well as to the Account Manager and other members of the team, as required
• Check and finalize artworks ready for printing/production
• Perform other creative tasks to provide support to projects including, but not limited to, image retouching, photo manipulation, composition, photography, dummy preparation, etc.
• Keep abreast of the latest design techniques, programs, etc. and continuously enrich one’s skills for self-development and to contribute more towards JRA’s growth and success
• Proactively propose unique creative concepts and ideas to anticipate the Clients’ needs
General / Overall
• Report to the Creative Director and other superiors and maintain smooth communication amongst all team members for an organized and systematic work plan and flow (project development, timelines, results)
• Help to ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns and projects to assure fulfillment of goals for both the clients and JRA
• Attend internal meetings to get a clear understanding of the project brief
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop campaigns and strategies
• Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
• Perform other duties as required to build business for clients and support JRA's operations
Red Events Pro
3D Designer for a Reputable Events Company Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
• Understand the event brief and create ideas/theme for an event presentation
• Produce professional creative design, including stage design, backdrops, layouts and decorative items to create event proposal
• Prepare visuals and layout with the aid of computer software to illustrate the design and prepare it for presentation
• Coordinate with the project and production team for the execution of the project
• Provide detailed specifications for producing models and final products.
Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Should be an expert in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Can work in tight deadlines.
Graphic designer Dubai
Name: Kalba Printing Press
Job description: we're looking for Graphic Designer in printing press. someone with hands-on box dieline, bill book, business card, menu cards, brochures,magazine, roll up..etc like this jobs. Proficiency in must designing software Illustrator, Photoshop, lnDesign. send your complete profile
Website developer Dubai
Dubai Based Company looking for a Website Developer / Designer. The candidates, having the good design skill and minimum of 2 years experience in web design field can apply the post. Must be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of the website - how the site works and how it looks as well as also involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
Experienced in a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Design sense and understanding of UI / UX design, responsive design/development
Must be knowledgeable in the web design and development / digital industry
Must be knowledgeable in branding concepts and fundamentals
Working with a team (project managers, developers) to create / advance cutting-edge designs
Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 2 years of extensive web design and development experience
Proficiency in Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
HTML: Be able to code a basic webpage from scratch
CSS: Be able to style a webpage with CSS
SEO concepts and techniques (Google Analytics/Webmaster)
Multitasking: Be able to juggle several projects at once
Strong attention to design detail
Test websites and identify any technical problems
Ability to write help / best practice guides for common solutions
Proficient using Adobe CC
Web developer Dubai
Web Developer to design, build, and implement new Web pages and sites; integrate sites with back end applications; migrate legacy applications to the Web; and perform day-to-day administration of the organization’s Web portfolio. Must have 5+ yrs web application design, architecture and development and a thorough understanding of application development methodologies. We offer an attractive compensation package, a challenging work environment, and an excellent benefits program.A Degree in Computer Science
Graphic Designer Dubai
Responsible for the smooth operations of production in Art Department
Monitors the workflow in the Art Department workshop
Manages staff & labors schedule and delegation of work
Monitors the clientâ€™s orders which are currently being cut and polished
Supervise the cutting and finishing works in the Art Division
Coordinates with logistics personnel for accurate and proper dispatching and delivery of orders
Supervise the installation and fixing of the art works at site whenever necessary. This may require overnight works
Prepares job completion report subsequent to all accomplished works/projects
Performs related works to support Art and other Department
Forecasting, monitoring of progress of work and ensuring the work are carried out in a given time frame
Mobilization of equipment, manpower and materials at the project site in timely schedule, salary is neg