Graphic Designer Dubai
We’re looking for a Creative greeting/invitation graphic designer. Position could be part time or full time basis depending on candidates current employment situation and visa circumstances.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years design experience. Highly creative and conceptial portfolio demonstrating excellent use of color/surface pattern design, layout, illustration and typography skills.
Highly professional in adobe photoshop and illustrator.
Candidate must reside in the UAE.
Hardworking individual keen to learn and can work as part of creative and innovative team.
Salary: (full time) 6000 aed per month (+ commission).
Web Developers Dubai
We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for progressive online activism and community building. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice.
Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
Web developer Dubai
Web Developer to design, build, and implement new Web pages and sites; integrate sites with back end applications; migrate legacy applications to the Web; and perform day-to-day administration of the organization’s Web portfolio. Must have 5+ yrs web application design, architecture and development and a thorough understanding of application development methodologies. We offer an attractive compensation package, a challenging work environment, and an excellent benefits program.A Degree in Computer Science
Looking to hire a mid-level designer (female only) with 2 to 3 years of experience. Candidate should be creative and professional with agency background and expertise in design programs, with excellent time management and communication skills. Candidate will also be Providing an efficient and responsive administrative and organisational service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be preferred:
• Ability to Sketch and do Hand-drawn Typography
• Adobe Premier
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
Red Events Pro
2D Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 2D Graphic Designer.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
• Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
• Push the creative bounds.
• Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
• Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Graphic Designer Dubai
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our company in Dubai. The candidate have at least 3 year's experience in Graphic designing field.
As Graphic Designer you will be responsible ensuring that all graphic designs, branding, layout and artwork including brochures, leaflets, posters, business cards, popup up, rollup and large format design & slice panels for printing.
Candidate has good communication, hard work, sincere and pleasant personality are essential and proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
Please apply through our website for quick review ,
• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
MIK Digital is looking for a talented and enthusiastic full-time web designer to join our team. MIK Digital has earned a reputation for imaginative and cutting edge work, so applicants should have a strong creative passion.