Graphic Designer Dubai
Experienced Graphic Designer Wanted
3+ years experience in graphic design. Concept development, product envisioning, visual collaboration and presentation skills....
Work experience on : Adobe Photoshop
Good salary & benefits offered.
Please Mention your current salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Web Developer Dubai
Web Developer for one of our client which is a leading Organization in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Should have good knowledge in developing and supporting PHP + MySQL based portals hosted in Apache Server.
• Should have experience in Linux operating system.
Experience Required: 4+ years.
Web designer Dubai
Web Design and Development:
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years developing and maintaining public facing web sites.
• Advanced knowledge developing and supporting sites on the Word press platform.
• Strong knowledge in SEO principles.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a business stakeholder specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. This role also applies best practices to web site maintenance including content promotions, platform upgrades, and security patching of the CMS platform.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
Build Bright Tech
Motion Graphic Artist Dubai
Your job as a motion designer is to bring a graphic element to life. It’s also your job to know the best way to do this. You may be working with very little information from a client and the idea may not be clear. This is where creativity comes into play, being able to take a simple idea and turn it into a complex and appealing motion design piece.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Tools, Plug-ins and techniques in creating visual effects.
- Post-Production artists must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in using Post-Production software like Adobe after Effects, Premier, Digital Fusion and etc…
- Experience in working in Film Production or TV production is advantage.
- Can work under-time pressure and overnights.
- Knowledge in 3D is advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Digital Animation or equivalent.
• Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads
• Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets
• Design and adaptation of infographics
• Image and photography retouching
• Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production
• Managing print production process with external suppliers
• Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design
• Two to three years’ experience in a design agency, ideally as part of a bigger team
• Excellent layout and typesetting skills, proficient in typography
• Expert knowledge of design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
• Full understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
• Native Arabic speaker and proficient in business English
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Communicative, team player, hard-working, fast-paced, sense of humour
• Creative and open to new ideas and trends
• Competitive package
• Annual ticket home
• Training in Germany and UK
Print plus and seals LLC
Print & Web Manager Dubai
We require a full time designer with all-round print and web skills. Creative concept through to multi-media design realisation.
The successful person will be proficient in both print and web, have a firm understanding of the print process and a current understanding of web technology with mid-level programming skills. Your portfolio should reflect a variety of styles and executions in both web and print areas.
Graphic Designer – (ARABIC) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Ø Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Ø Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Ø College graduate or a degree holder.
Ø Can work in tight deadlines.