GRAPHIC DESIGNER Dubai
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Markup, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for presentation or final production.
• Digital imaging that include photocomposition and re-touching ,print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using appropriate software and format
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, typefaces, paper quality, printing style and other creative production technique.
• Create audiovisual presentation.
• Supervise , Photographer , illustrator and finaliser in making layout prints for presentation or final production.
• Check quality of creative final output.
Skills and qualifications:
• Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in graphic design
• Knowledge in multimedia is a must
• Knowledgeable in after effects and adobe premier or other video editing software
• Should have creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
• Strong computer graphic skills
• Confident to present and explain ideas convincingly
• Interest in arts and typography
• web page design and audio production
Technical Designer Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Technical Designer to serve our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
Graphic designer Dubai
1. Prepare plan, concept and layout for graphic project.
2. Design and create enticing motion graphics for motion graphics videos deliverables (corporate, eLearning, websites, etc).
3. Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
4. Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphic.
5. Analyze, research and identify the best design techniques and solution to create motion graphics.
6. Assist in Design and creating storyboards.
7. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion graphics design techniques.
8. Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
9. Other duties may include key framing and typography.
Digital & Social Media Professional Dubai
we need a professional officer who should have such skills:
social media campaign development & execution across the channel such as Facebook, twitter, you tube, pinterest etc.
well-equipmetn & practical knowledge of social media monitoring & online reputation
tolls such Sprout social, hoot-suite, tweet deck, social-mention, Google analytic etc.
community management & brand pages moderation
social media strategy & ideas sweepstakes, contest etc.
social media marketing familiar with CPC, CPM ,SEO
Red Events Pro
3D Designer for a Reputable Events Company Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
• Understand the event brief and create ideas/theme for an event presentation
• Produce professional creative design, including stage design, backdrops, layouts and decorative items to create event proposal
• Prepare visuals and layout with the aid of computer software to illustrate the design and prepare it for presentation
• Coordinate with the project and production team for the execution of the project
• Provide detailed specifications for producing models and final products.
Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Should be an expert in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Can work in tight deadlines.
Looking to hire a mid-level designer (female only) with 2 to 3 years of experience. Candidate should be creative and professional with agency background and expertise in design programs, with excellent time management and communication skills. Candidate will also be Providing an efficient and responsive administrative and organisational service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be preferred:
• Ability to Sketch and do Hand-drawn Typography
• Adobe Premier
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
2D Graphic Designer
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV