Graphic designer Dubai
6 Degrees Advertising
We are urgently looking for a Graphic Designer. Someone who can join us immediately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Creating digital assets for the Sales and Marketing team, comprising of animations, video editing and creatively mocking up digital artwork. Also includes maintaining the updates of the website and social media accounts of the company.
Proficiency in MAC OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud a must, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver.
Proficiency in Windows Office is also a must.
At least 3 years graphic design experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or any related course
Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
Freelance photo retoucher Dubai
Retouch, color correct, crop digital images according to provided style guide
Receive direction from Creative Director and perform corrections when necessary
Exhibit excellent team/collaboration skills and the ability to work in a fast paced production environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Strong and polished retouching skills – keen eye and aesthetic
Proactive and able to show initiative to foresee / resolve issues related to post workflow
Ability to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
Advanced proficiency in PhotoShop.
Digital & Social Media Professional Dubai
we need a professional officer who should have such skills:
social media campaign development & execution across the channel such as Facebook, twitter, you tube, pinterest etc.
well-equipmetn & practical knowledge of social media monitoring & online reputation
tolls such Sprout social, hoot-suite, tweet deck, social-mention, Google analytic etc.
community management & brand pages moderation
social media strategy & ideas sweepstakes, contest etc.
social media marketing familiar with CPC, CPM ,SEO
Raw Design Studio
Graphic Designer Dubai
Are you a graphic designer with 3 plus years experience in print, online and freehand design, then please send in your resume, we are hiring now
W offer 67 K USD per year which will include relocation
Graphic Designer Dubai
A fantastic role has opened , for a graphic designer, this position will not last, if you have the experience and skills, then please apply
- Strong layout skills
- 4 years industry experience, ideally in an in house environment
- Excellent CS skills
- The ability to take a project from initial brief to production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills, this position comes with relocation and housing to the candidate we hire
Senior Graphic Designer Dubai
Senior graphic designer wanted for large retail design studio in Dubai, you will have 6 years experience and complete skills with design software, we offer a great salary plus bonuses
Build Bright Tech
Motion Graphic / Post-Production Artist Dubai
Your job as a motion designer is to bring a graphic element to life. It’s also your job to know the best way to do this. You may be working with very little information from a client and the idea may not be clear. This is where creativity comes into play, being able to take a simple idea and turn it into a complex and appealing motion design piece.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverable (corporate videos, e-Learning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Tools, Plug-ins and techniques in creating visual effects and other media form.
- Organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in using Post-Production software like Adobe After Effects, Premier, Digital Fusion and etc…
- Experience in working in Film Production or TV production is advantage.
- Excellent skills in Rotoscoping and Video Editing.
- Can work under-time pressure and overnights.
- Knowledge in 3D is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Digital Animation or equivalent.
Graphic Designer – Digital, Dubai
• Develop and advance design concepts for the company
• Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life
• Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution
• You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts
• Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship
• Collaborate with internal & external resources
• Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom) + experience in Digital Design (Web, App, Software: UX, GUI)
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics
• Experience with brand development
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up
• Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects
• Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Montdor is a full experience agency, working across a broad range of different disciplines. We’re dedicated in our pursuit of excellence within brand strategy, design, activation, promotion, advertising, digital solutions and retail. We’re situated in Dubai and Denmark with 50 outstanding colleagues all in all. Our smaller expanding office in Dubai is looking for 2 new ambitious colleagues.