Banking officer Dubai
Banking Officer Dubai
Banking officer wanted for a banking institute in dubai, you will deal with high net worth customers to help them open , close and move accounts, you will have previous banking experience and a degree in finance or related
This is a 5 years contract position with the possibility to renew for another 4 years, 9 years in all, if you are interested to make the move, please apply, we offer a great package
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Authority Jobs LTD
Credit analyst Dubai
We are looking for a professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness. You will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honouring their financial obligations.
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Relationship Manager Dubai
Relationship Officer - Mortgage Work Location : Dubai / Sharjah Working Days : Sunday - Thursday Requirement: - Minimum 1year UAE Experience in banking industry only - Core product must be Mortgages. - Current location must be UAE Job Description : 1) Develop & execute the Company’s growth strategies with new & existing customers. 2) Determine & execute the sales & marketing strategies for existing & future products. 3) Grow sales & profitability by prioritizing & capturing significant new customers, while growing revenues with existing customers. 4) Develop metrically driven sales priorities & tracking within the company’s existing network & operations. 5) Handling multi products
Business development manager Dubai
Required Business Development Manager – for dubai based construction company who is mature, presentable, sales target oriented can send cv Arabic speaking a plus
Business development manager Dubai
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager/ Consultant for Eco Marine Global FZC. Below are the job requirements.
1 - Must have own car and valid UAE driving license.
2 - 5 to 10 Years of Business Development Experience.
3 - Must have knowledge of Yachting Industry specifically Catamarans.
4 - Must have Solar Industry knowledge.
5 - Demonstrable experience required for the sales of luxury Yachts.
6 - Quick learner.
7 - Excellent salesmanship required.
Collections office Dubai
Job Summary:Looking for dedicated and competent Collection Officer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
Check accounts to identify outstanding debts
Inspect historical data for each debt or bill
Locate and speak to clients to ask about their overdue payments
Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
Process payments and refunds
Settle billing and customer credit issues
Update account status records and collection efforts
Collaborate with accountants to correct errors
Draft reports on collection activity and accounts receivable status, solve problems and answer inquiries
Job Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for Collection Officer must have relevant qualifications for this role
Practical experience in the same or related role is required
Experience with office procedures and basic accounting principles required
Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
The jobholder should be fluent in English with excellent communication skills