Change manager Duabi
Bank tellers Dubai
description: Bank of China Dubai Branch is looking for Teller / Operating Staff
*Bachelor’s Degree (Major: Finance, Economics, and Accounting)
*Banking or Finance Experience
*Fluent in written & spoken English
Please submit your CV
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager (Female) for IT to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting IT sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Proven working experience as a business development manager, IT sales executive or a relevant role.
Experience in customer support is a plus
Proficiency in MS Office.
Proficiency in English and command on arabic would be plus advantage.
Communication and negotiation skills
Time management and planning skills
Graduate or higher degree in business administration, sales or relevant field.
Fresher may Also apply.
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Credit officer Dubai
Strong background in Export Letter of Credit
• 5-10 years of experience in Export Letter of Credit
• Responsible for handling complex shipments by land/Sea/Air including Arranging transportation from origin to final destination
• Export L/C review and negotiation, proficient in MS Office
• Very Good Communication skills fluent English
Business Dveopment Manager Dubai
Your primary role as a Business Development Specialist is to prospect for new clients by networking, meeting, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Strategic planning is a key part of your job, since it is your responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services Data Direct provides, and our competitors.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Collections Officers Dubai
Required Field officers for collection process of banks & telecom companies.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues
Risk Manager Dubai
Our client is a leading financial institution in UAE. The job is a full-time position at middle-management level reporting to the Senior Manager primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Manager Model validation and governance in the validation of models related to credit risk, market risk, ALM and operational risk to ensure the overall risk measurement soundness. This role includes collaboration with the model development teams to ensure models and methodologies are appropriate given overall framework and regulatory requirements. In addition, the candidate should be able to assist in end to end implementation of IFRS 9 impairment modelling including economic forecasting and stress testing.
Assist Senior Manager to conduct robust and comprehensive validation of the financial institution internal and external models.
Assist Senior Manager to develop sound and efficient model validation process and techniques
Assist Senior Manager to assess model risk and make recommendations on model use. Generate validation reports and present findings and recommendations to model owners.
Assist Senior Manager to develop and maintain a model inventory and ensure the inventory is complete, accurate, and consistent with the model validation policy.
Assist Senior Manager to help establish the model validation scope, assessment of validation results, and lead internal communication with stakeholders.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of archived information and related documentation to allow independent third-party review of the validation work performed.