Finance manager Dubai
Director Financial Institutions - UAE
Brief Role Summary:
• Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International Corporate Clients
• Lead and coach Assistant RMs working closely with product partners
• Focus on a range of Corporate banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR
• Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients
• Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders
* Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery,
Commercial Manager Dubai
Urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 28000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Front Line Bank Tellers Dubai
We need fort line tellers for this bank and finance company in Dubai, if you have experience in banking or cash handling experience, please send in your resume, salaries will start at 4000 AED per month
Collections Officers Dubai
Required Field officers for collection process of banks & telecom companies.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues
Accounts Executive Dubai
Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found
Prepare and review revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Preparation of audit schedules & Liaison work with internal and external auditors,
Liaison with banks, customers & vendors for LC related issues.
Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures.
Handling & processing of payroll with entries as per UAE labor laws.
Analyze and review of ledger scrutiny.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Strong analytical and communication skills
Five or more years of relevant accounting experience in UAE
Proficient in ERP.
Finance professional Dubai
Establish financial links, primarily in UAE, to further strengthen the financing needs of the group.
Day to Day management of the financial books.
Preferably a CA with 7-10 years of experience of which atleast 50% in UAE.
Must have regional experience of dealing with banks in UAE.
Excellent communication skills with a key to build and harness relationships with banks, financial instrument companies.
Business Development Manager
Job description: Business Development Manager - Chartered House Tax Consultancy
Chartered House – Dubai
at least 2 years experience in UAE
CHARTERED HOUSE TAX CONSULTANCY
Industry: Accounting & TAX Consultancy Job
Location: Dubai, UAE
Required: 2 years experience in UAE with Driving License
• Responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
• Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
• Cold calling potential clients and building relationships.
• Establishing client needs and selling services accordingly.
• Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
• Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out service demonstrations.
• Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
• Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
• Researching the market and identifying potential target clients
• Attending industry /any related events in order to generate business leads
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for SME -Treasury for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
1. Role Objective
• SME who will act as Technical SME for BAU and functional resource for CRs.
• Ensure that the Treasury systems are maintained, the processes in place are robust, and identify any weaknesses in controls
• Work extensively on the development and enhancement of the current TMS (Kondor+).
• Work alongside the Treasury Systems Manager to ensure data integrity and completeness of core system data
• Pro-actively resolve issues in a timely manner
• Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury infrastructure
• Work on new projects and initiatives related to T&I – TMS replacement, Deal tracker systems, Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform, Networks optimization etc.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
• University graduate with a degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar. A good working knowledge about banking regulations, financial statements, taxes, and financial planning is an added advantage.
• 5-7 years of experience in the BFS domain predominately supporting T&I projects, business analysis or business strategic planning.
• Sound knowledge of the Banking domain especially of the Treasury products
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills who can apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
• Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standardsâ€¯;
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Banking applications
• Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
• Familiar with specific accounting and other financial software as well as Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint to make necessary presentations
• Deep understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
• 5-7 years of functional experience working with Treasury Management Systems with increased responsibility in a multinational or banking organization;
• Experience within Treasury Middle & Back Office – accounting for financial transactions, deal Confirmations, Risk Management and Reporting etc.
• Experience working and maintaining a TMS is essential (hands on with KONDOR+ system, knowledge of other systems like Murex, Calypso is desired)
• Experience working with Banking/Financial Platforms related to treasury TR, SAXO platform, Bloomberg Understanding of SQL/SAS/Python is desirable
• Consulting with business unit management, from an IT perspective, to help identify and improve business system needs
• Act as an innovation catalyst for Treasury Solutions, understand market trends for new technologies, tools & ways of working;
• Interact with Treasury business users to identify Business requirements and transform into initiatives;
• Act as SPOC and support the analysis and resolution of T&I issues as part of Sustain, Validate Functional Design, Execute Tests, approve changes;