Sales Professional Dubai
Position Opening for French, Arabic, English speaking Female B2B International Sales Specialist for our Dubai Regional Export Office Job Type: Full Time Location: Dubai / Business Bay, UAE; Job Category: Wholesale B2B ; International Sales / Office Work Job Industry: Automotive Parts Job Career Level: +1 Year Experience Compensation: Salary, Great Commission Structure, Plus Bonuses Must be Bilingual : Speak/Write French & Arabic fluently. Number Of Positions: 2 Responsibilities: • Prospecting for new business by identifying and qualifying leads generated from our database, networking, marketing and exhibitions. • Identifies cross/upsell opportunities to existing customer base; develops and executes on current account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential. • Client service over the phone, through emails. • Forecasts future sales, communicates strategy and resolves prospect questions and issues during sales process. • Various other office works as required Desired Skills / Experience: • 1+ years of sales experience, preferably selling B2B applications. • Exceptional negotiation skills. • Strong telephone communication skills. • Excellent relationship building and problem solving abilities. • A strong work ethic; highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision. • Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity. • Solid oral and written communication skills in French and Arabic • Computer Skills: Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Outlook Express). About company: We are a worldwide leader, specializing in disc brake pads, brake shoes, and brake linings for all makes and models of passenger and commercial vehicles. Our products are currently distributed in several markets through over 30 authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. Head Office Location: Vancouver, BC / Downtown Middle East Regional Office Location: Dubai
Treasury Specialist Dubai
Job description: LOOKING FOR A TREASURY SPECIALIST WITH 4-5 YEARS OF UAE WORKING EXPERIENCE
Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
Assume responsibility for cash management procedures.
Ensure smooth cash flow for daily operations.
Manage the company’s investment activity and make decisions
Assist in the development of financing strategies.
Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies.
Provide advice in matters of corporate finance.
Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
Implement relevant legislation and policies.
Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting.
Collections Manager Dubai
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
Monthly Delinquency notices
Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
Manage customers on the shutdown report
Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
Internal and External customer interface
Participate in team planning meetings
Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Audit manager Dubai
K & P Holdings, we are a Dutch bank with offices in Dubai, we deal with large investment finance for all projects
Audit Manager Dubai
Super opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager in this leading accountancy practice. A full services firm, this company prides itself on its innovative approach to accounting and client management. Steady growth over the last number of years has now created an opening for a high calibre Audit Manager to manage a team in servicing a portfolio consisting of privately owned businesses and SMES.
With strong management experience and at least 8 years of local experience working in Audit, you will lead a team of high calibre individuals in this audit division. Your role will also incorporate maintaining close client relationships and actively pursuing new business opportunities while continuing to review and improve audit methodology. Driven and results orientated you will strive for excellence and provide the best possible service to clients at all times.
CA qualifications are essential along with a minimum of at least two years at Manager level. This role will eventually lead to Partnership.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Relationship Manager Dubai
On behalf of a leading Bank in UAE, I am looking for "Relationship Officer - Multi product" (Credit Card, Personal Loan, Banca etc.)
- Min. 1 year experience in UAE is required
- Must have excellent sales & communication skills
- Must have valid UAE driving license
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Treasury officer Dubai
1. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
2. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
3. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
4. Maintain banking relationships
5. Maintain credit rating agency relationships
6. Arrange for equity financing and debt financing
7. Invest funds
8. Invest pension funds
9. Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
10. Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
11. Oversee the extension of credit to customers
12. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities