Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Business development manager Dubai
cbd projects uae
We are one of the leading interior design and fit-out company in UAE, our Dubai branch is currently looking for an Business Development Requirement:
-Candidate should be having minimum experience of 5 years in commercial fit-out.
-valid UAE driving license required
• Increase sales by:
-generating leads through new & existing contacts
-follow up on leads provided through to contract signing
-creating new avenues for leads leads and following them up-using any existing contacts-seeking new business opportunities
• Maintaining contact database
• Working with the design and Project Management team to ensure proposals are presented on time and within budget
• Qualify enquiries before design work is commenced
Trading manager Dubai
Looking for a Trading Manager having 10-15 years GCC experience
Job Location: Dubai
Qualification: Bachelors/MBA in marketing/business.
Specifications: Must possess exceptional interpersonal & analytical skills, also with strong commercial outlook.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Planning trade strategies for individual products & product ranges.
• Responsible for generating reports, analyzing as well as reporting data & industry trends relating to trade categories.
• Coordinate communication & make recommendations on price, product, promotions etc; liaise with suppliers & consumers.
• Lead trade strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
• Executing trade plans & strategies across the region & thereby drive revenue growth.
Salary: Based on experience
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Third Party Auditors Dubai
We are a foreign certification body doing management system auditing in different fields (such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, FSMS 22000, etc.. To enchance our team we are hiring energetic and experienced persons for different sectors as third party Auditors.
Business development officer Dubai
Urgently required Energetic Business development executive for a window blinds and curtain manufacturing company .
• Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Work Experience :
Minimum three years sales experience
Minimum Bachelors degree
Must have good communication skills .
Valid UAE driving license is a must
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female