Wealth manager Dubai
RM/ RO Wealth Management, Liabilities
Serves as the primary support contact for Wealth Advisory clients and is responsible for daily management of specific client teams. The client relationship is determined by the complexity of the investment configuration, structure of trusts, and alternative investments (i.e. fund to fund, real estate). In this role, the Senior Relationship Manager is critical to developing and completing (utilization of a wide range of WT products and services) relationships and is accountable for client retention. Senior Relationship Managers are in constant communication with clients by telephone, email, written correspondence and in-person meetings including the PCA who will participate in meetings as specified by the client. They are responsible for analyzing the client's current use of services and for recommending other services that will benefit this client base.
Cultivates and retains complex relationships with a base of clients, serving as primary support contact for services used by clients.
Works closely as part of the Wealth sales team (PCAs, Private Banking and Fiduciary) to identify new business prospects and expand current relationships. Participates in the development of new solutions to client needs. Meet with internal partners, pre and post call planning. Acts as an expert resource to partners in the sales process.
Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy for future growth of that client base, identifying and closing revenue opportunities expanding the relationship as well as referring external opportunities.
Make appropriate recommendations that will best meet the needs of the client, stays current and is able to articulate industry standards in area of expertise.
Coordinates with relationship managers in other areas of the organization addressing the needs of clients in an effort to develop and grow Family Wealth Services.
Serves as a bridge to Family Office services to complete client relationships.
Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of corporate policies and procedures.
Develops and maintains a high level knowledge of trust, planning, investment, credit and insurance disciplines.
Provides/maintains appropriate levels of controls to minimize possible losses.
Keeps abreast of industry trends and represents the organization at all appropriate events.
Develops and maintains a high level of knowledge around family office and financial planning services.
Day-to-day management of Trust Admin team members ensuring appropriate levels of coaching, and mentoring of staff to support the Wealth sales/service model.
Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of various bank resources to facilitate client service delivery and expand client relationships.
Provides regular guidance on performance through scheduled feedback and coaching.
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female
Trade Manager Dubai
Manager ( Account and Trade Finance) in Dubai UAE.
minimum two years of experience in trade finance in bank or industry
proper understanding for handling trade finance transactions like export, import , domestic trade and Letter of credit etc.
candidate must be open for client interaction and travelling.
candiate will be posted in Dubai
Salary -7000 to 9000 Dhm
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Client Servicing & Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for a dynamic and highly energetic personality that can work under minimal supervision and take care of all the media and advertising needs of our prestigious clients.
What you must posses :
- Advertising or Media background a must
- Quick thinker
- problem solver
- Extremely Organized
- track record of sales growth through persuasion and good client servicing skills.
- Ability to approach and bring new clients.
- have good relations with media industry in UAE
Start date : Immediate
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
New Business Manager Dubai
1) Visit potential customers for new business
2) Provide customers with quotations
3) Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4) Gather market and customer information and 5.provide feedback on buying trends
5) Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6) Identify new markets and business opportunities
7) Record sales and send copies to the sales office and review your own sales performance
8) Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
9) Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
10) Looking at competitors marketing strategies and organising public relations events or product exhibitions
11) Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
* Bachelor\'s degree in Business Management or any related discipline
* 3-5 years working experience
* Must be good with customer service skills
* Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined
* Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Good teamwork skills
* Communication skills
* Adaptability, Creativity, Commercial awareness Skills
* Numerical skills and IT skills
Banking officer Dubai
Banking Officer Dubai
Banking officer wanted for a banking institute in dubai, you will deal with high net worth customers to help them open , close and move accounts, you will have previous banking experience and a degree in finance or related
This is a 5 years contract position with the possibility to renew for another 4 years, 9 years in all, if you are interested to make the move, please apply, we offer a great package