Treasury Specialist Dubai
Job description: LOOKING FOR A TREASURY SPECIALIST WITH 4-5 YEARS OF UAE WORKING EXPERIENCE
Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
Assume responsibility for cash management procedures.
Ensure smooth cash flow for daily operations.
Manage the company’s investment activity and make decisions
Assist in the development of financing strategies.
Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies.
Provide advice in matters of corporate finance.
Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
Implement relevant legislation and policies.
Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting.
Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
Compliance Officer Dubai
Name: DAY EXCHANGE LLC
• Carrying out the compliance function of the organization to ensure the day to day functions are adhering to the CBUAE/UAE governmental regulation and law in the absence of Compliance manager.
• Assisting the administration of compliance monitoring and compliance on-boarding functions including KYC and Customer Due Diligence.
• Receive Internal Suspicious Transaction Reports (ISTR) from branches, investigate and report and filing of Suspicious Transaction Report(STR) to Compliance Manager or to CBUAE in the absence of Manager, if required.
• Correctly filing with the CBUAE any periodic reports required by them
• Monitoring and testing of transactions. Monitoring trade-based money laundering. Tracing structured transactions. Investigate research and take action for the exceptions for name clearance and monitoring of payment transactions. Maintain appropriate records and arrange monitoring of suspect accounts periodically.
• Assisting periodical training to entire staffs of the organization.
• Advise the business regarding the AML aspects in relation to the development of new products/services in new and existing markets.
• Assist and monitor the performance of the AML Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
• Should be familiar with branch operations.
• Review and address AML and watch list and alerts. Update the Blacklists on regular basis.
• Liaison with the compliance department of the correspondent bankers and satisfactorily answer any queries posed.
• Other duties as assigned in absence of compliance manager.
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Business Development Manager Dubai
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for leading the growth of sales and developing new business sales opportunities through existing and new retail client.
The BDM will be responsible for maximizing all sales opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve sales targets. A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with clients and suppliers, working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
Key Accountabilities Business Development and Planning
1. Maximize, promote and expand the awareness of the business.
2. Create and implement annual business development plans in the Region of responsibility to increase revenue results.
3. Generate Sales & promotions in coordination with corporate goals and strategies.
4. Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
5. Conduct, coordinate and attend Industry events including Educational Training Seminars, Webinars, and Tradeshows. Participate in destination conferences.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a sales/marketing capacity
2. Participation in key industry organizations
3. Proven track record in managing a successful large territory
4. Premier presentation skills, both written and verbal, strong listening skills.
5. Sales and Business acumen
6. Proven analytical skills. Ability to analyze ROI effectively and present a clear business case.
7. Successful rapport and relationship building at commercial level
8. In-depth knowledge of industry Familiarity with wellness market.
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision
10. Proven innovative and creative problem solving and selling skills
11. Possess flexibility and adaptability skills
12. Results driven
13. Successful strategic Sales Plan compilation and execution
14. Project management, problem-solving, organizational and planning skills
15. Strong Microsoft office suite skills; outlook, word, excel and power point
16. timely expense reporting required.
17. Experience managing and working within a set budget
18. Proven Success growing revenue and market share in a specified territory
19. Demonstrated successful creative problem solving
20.Team Player, willing to assist Sales team colleagues with job-related responsibilities, including events, shows, education.
Ability to speak Arabic a plus.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide administration support to the company. Assisting with the overall administration of the Company activities. Will be primarily involved in the supervision and support of staff providing multi- faceted personnel and administrative services, but will also involve an element of self-contained generalist or specialist expertise so that specific activities can be undertaken independently and problems resolved without referral to management.
Business Development Manager
Job description: Business Development Manager - Chartered House Tax Consultancy
Chartered House – Dubai
at least 2 years experience in UAE
CHARTERED HOUSE TAX CONSULTANCY
Industry: Accounting & TAX Consultancy Job
Location: Dubai, UAE
Required: 2 years experience in UAE with Driving License
• Responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
• Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
• Cold calling potential clients and building relationships.
• Establishing client needs and selling services accordingly.
• Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
• Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out service demonstrations.
• Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
• Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
• Researching the market and identifying potential target clients
• Attending industry /any related events in order to generate business leads
Banking officer Dubai
Banking Officer Dubai
Banking officer wanted for a banking institute in dubai, you will deal with high net worth customers to help them open , close and move accounts, you will have previous banking experience and a degree in finance or related
This is a 5 years contract position with the possibility to renew for another 4 years, 9 years in all, if you are interested to make the move, please apply, we offer a great package