Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have very good experience in Banking Projects
Should have experience in T24 Core Banking & Islamic banking
Experience in Test Management, UAT, Gap Analysis etc
Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Experience Required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Wealth manager Dubai
Wealth Managers - RM : Location Dubai
One of the leading financial groups of India, is looking out for passionate RMs for Wealth Management profile. Please go through the below JD.
Achieve present revenue targets.
-Acquire new customers per month for Wealth Management products & have a good understanding of global investment markets and opportunities and various factors affecting these markets.
- Need to show initiative and creativity in acquiring new customers for Wealth Management products
- Performance against sales & revenue targets are among the key result areas which affect appraisal, rewards and career growth in the role of Relationship Manager Requirements
- UAE market banking experience with relevance to Wealth Management as well as UAE investor psyche is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments market knowledge
- Good knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment as well as cultural understanding of referral market.
IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
Project manager Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager - Credit Risk Management for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Credit Risk Management
• Banking domain experience is a must
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems –Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.
Client Servicing & Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for a dynamic and highly energetic personality that can work under minimal supervision and take care of all the media and advertising needs of our prestigious clients.
What you must posses :
- Advertising or Media background a must
- Quick thinker
- problem solver
- Extremely Organized
- track record of sales growth through persuasion and good client servicing skills.
- Ability to approach and bring new clients.
- have good relations with media industry in UAE
Start date : Immediate
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Finance analyst Dubai
We have vacancies in investments sector for Sales Executives and Team Leaders for investments company offering fiannce products (Forex, stocks).
• Initial screening of customers.
• Providing neat, accurate, and complete documentation required for each products sold
• To achieve or exceed assigned sales targets and perform within service standard
•Selling the retail facilities, services and products of all types to reach the sales goals placed by the Line Manager.
• Managing client relationships and executing clients’ transactions, ensuring and that client have access to up-to-date market and pricing information
• Minimum of 1 year UAE bank or other financial company experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in selling relevant banking/financial products.
• Ability to develop and manage personal relationship at all levels.
• Excellent knowledge of banking/financial product selling policies
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent management skills.
• Open to all nationality