IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
Finance professional Dubai
Establish financial links, primarily in UAE, to further strengthen the financing needs of the group.
Day to Day management of the financial books.
Preferably a CA with 7-10 years of experience of which atleast 50% in UAE.
Must have regional experience of dealing with banks in UAE.
Excellent communication skills with a key to build and harness relationships with banks, financial instrument companies.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive (sales executive)
Business Development Executive, immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Excellent English conversation and telephone sales skills is must. Pleasing personality. Only those with experience in outbound target oriented telemarketing & sales need apply. FATHER/ HUSBAND sponsored VISA holders preferred but those on Visit visa will be considered. AED. 3500 basic salary plus incentives. This is a position with almost no outdoor sales meetings.
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)
Banking sales officer Dubai
Front Line Tellers Dubai
Bank in the UAE requires front line bank tellers to join their team, if you have previous experience in banking or related, please send in your application, this is a great position with a great package
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive for a leading Dubai based ISO Consulting Firm
A reputed ISO Consulting firm headquartered in Dubai is looking for a Business Development Executive for its organisation to expand their business further. They are one of the leading professional Consulting firm based at Dubai, UAE with a high profile team of Certified Lead Auditors and a wide variety of professional experience with exposure to latest and the best practices followed by the industry globally. They also provide services in the fields of Management Consultancy, Training, Quality Audits, Value Engineering, Benchmarking, Business Process Re- Engineering, and Mistake Proofing Statistical Techniques.
salary 10000 AED per month