Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female
Risk Analyst Dubai
Corporate Credit Proposal writing, Financial Statements Analysis, Commercial Credit Operations, Account Management, Credit Risk Evaluation and Account Yield/ Product wise profitability accounting.
Responsibilities included and not limited to:
Effectively assessed credit risk (current and potential), client viability, analyzing financial statements and cash flow statement, interpretation of complex financial adjustments.
Perform (quantitative and qualitative) analysis of requests for corporate lines of credit.
Assessing working capital requirement, accordingly facility structuring & pricing of services offered.
Evaluate various risk associated with the credit proposals to be submitted by branch exceeding their delegated limits and make recommendations for approval or rejection to the Head of Corporate Banking to be further submitted to Risk Management Department.
Coordinate with Risk Management Department regarding credit monitoring i.e. past dues, breach of limit of corporate accounts, security creation, on a regular basis.
Calculate, track positive and negative yield statistics, report findings to branch head & Risk dept.
Responsible for day to day portfolio management, assigned to RM.
Compute corporate account yearly yield /product wise profitability accounting.
Ensures all commercial trade requests of clients are executed with complete customer satisfaction.
Conducting Financial, Business, Operational and Market Risk analysis of the existing /new clients.
Handle financial statements like Audited, Reviewed, Qualified, Combined and Consolidated.
Capable to conclude logical judgments and possess expedited critical thinking.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Capable to handle multiple tasks & work in a multi cultural team environment.
Familiar with Word, Excel & banking software like Geneva Platform, Finnacle, Flex cube, T24.
Lending officers Dubai
Risk Manager Dubai
Our client is a leading financial institution in UAE. The job is a full-time position at middle-management level reporting to the Senior Manager primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Manager Model validation and governance in the validation of models related to credit risk, market risk, ALM and operational risk to ensure the overall risk measurement soundness. This role includes collaboration with the model development teams to ensure models and methodologies are appropriate given overall framework and regulatory requirements. In addition, the candidate should be able to assist in end to end implementation of IFRS 9 impairment modelling including economic forecasting and stress testing.
Assist Senior Manager to conduct robust and comprehensive validation of the financial institution internal and external models.
Assist Senior Manager to develop sound and efficient model validation process and techniques
Assist Senior Manager to assess model risk and make recommendations on model use. Generate validation reports and present findings and recommendations to model owners.
Assist Senior Manager to develop and maintain a model inventory and ensure the inventory is complete, accurate, and consistent with the model validation policy.
Assist Senior Manager to help establish the model validation scope, assessment of validation results, and lead internal communication with stakeholders.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of archived information and related documentation to allow independent third-party review of the validation work performed.
Collections Manager Dubai
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
Monthly Delinquency notices
Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
Manage customers on the shutdown report
Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
Internal and External customer interface
Participate in team planning meetings
Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Business development officer Dubai
A Business Development Position to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This position defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
*Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business *Cold call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network *Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization *Research and build relationships with new clients *Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice Principals *Plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives *Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs *Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs *Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends *Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in revenues *Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators *Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system, as available *Ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner *Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
*The ideal candidate should hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
*The candidate must have worked as Corporates Relationship Manager in UAE banks.
*Excellent network relation, market penetration skills, creativity in establishing business relation.
Relationship Manager Dubai
Job description: One of our leading retail client is looking for Customer Relationship Manager in UAE
Candidate must have experience working with Retail Industry.
Candidate must have relevant experience of loyalty program, customer database management, project and Campaign management, ad-hoc reports/ analysis etc.
Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
Western Nationals and CIS Nationals