Finance manager Dubai
Director Financial Institutions - UAE
Brief Role Summary:
• Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International Corporate Clients
• Lead and coach Assistant RMs working closely with product partners
• Focus on a range of Corporate banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR
• Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients
• Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders
* Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery,
Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.
Business development manager Dubai
Job description: Business Development Executives
Who is young energetic well spoken, presentable and well-groomed to join our firm on immediate basis as a Business Development candidates in dubai.
If you have great communication skills, are business minded and have to drive to succeed, then a role in business development is perfect for you.
TASKS FOR EMPLOYEE:
• Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
• Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Managing company and client expectations, Finding and following new sales leads.
• Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations or on call with prospective clients.
• Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
• Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
• Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
• Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group to Service Delivery group.
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
• Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
• Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
• Use client feedback to improve the customer experience
• Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
• Ensure brand consistency
This job is about selling moments
1. Fluent written and spoken English, schooling and college should be in English.
2. Must have convincing power, communication skills and presentable.
2. Knowledge of word and power point is very important.
3. Must have husband, father or family visa status.
Billing Clerk Dubai
We are looking for a reliable Billing Clerk to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
As a billing clerk, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income.
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Business Development Manager Dubai
A leading company based in Dubai and Saudi Arabia is looking for Business Development / Projects Manager with at least 6-8 years experience in UAE. Candidate must have Bachelors or Masters Degree, must have 5-6 years UAE experience in Business Development & Sales. He/ She must have experience handling project for Security System CCTV Access control and Low current system able to lead and manage projects within the time frame, can deal with the client and consultant up to finalization and closing of the projects. Driving license is essential. salary is negotiable
Business development officer Dubai
A Business Development Position to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This position defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
*Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business *Cold call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network *Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization *Research and build relationships with new clients *Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice Principals *Plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives *Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs *Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs *Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends *Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in revenues *Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators *Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system, as available *Ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner *Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
*The ideal candidate should hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
*The candidate must have worked as Corporates Relationship Manager in UAE banks.
*Excellent network relation, market penetration skills, creativity in establishing business relation.
Job description: Urgently Require a candidate for a full time oppurtunity with a mininum of 1 year experience as a CASHIER in sharjah and Abu Dhabi
Assists in performing general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring that department functions are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
• Filing and records of cash reports
• Handle cash transactions i.e: cash collection, maintaining records, and safeguarding, depositing of money etc
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
• Must have excellent cash handling skills evidenced by no overages and shortages.
• Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date
• Prepare General Cashier Daily Report & submit to Manager’s
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
• Must have ability to work with less supervision.
• Strong MS Office skills and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)