Banking Positions Dubai
Our client, a local bank in Dubai is looking for experienced professionals in the UAE.(mainly at the junior - mid levels)
Position details: Departments : Operations / Risk / Contact Center
Domain : Back end Operations ONLY
Location : Dubai
Profiles required : Collections / Payments / Liability Operations / Trade Finance / Clearing / Card Operations / Asset Operations / Authorizations / Credit Administration / Factoring / Escrow Operations / Contact Center / Credit Processing etc.
Desire Profile & Experience:
• Minimum 1-6 years experience in any of the above segment in a relevant designation within a Bank/Banking Operations setup.
• Bilingual in Arabic & English preferred.
• Computer and system savvy.
• AED 5000 - 13000 (Depending upon qualification and experience).
• Standard company benefits.
• Incentives – On target achievement (depends on role).
If you or any of your friends or colleagues would be interested in pursuing an opportunity, kindly send us your updated CV to email@example.com with the below details.
1. Reason for change : Elaborate please
2. Current Remuneration : Salary + benefits in AED
3. Expected remuneration : Salary + benefits in AED
4. Notice period : Immediate / 1 - 3 months
5. Current visa status : Visit / Tourist / Employment / Residence
Business Development Manager Dubai
Responsible for seeking new business, ensuring return business.
Seeks new business and ensures return business in order to meet or exceed revenue goals through various methods such as, but not limited to: telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, and written communication.
Establish rapport with existing client base and preferred accounts.
Entertain existing and potential clients.
Ability to communicate, negotiate and manage accounts.
Create client proposals.
Successfully negotiate contracts.
Maintains positive contacts with previous groups and follow up on all initial contacts of potential new groups.
Maintains positive contacts with current and past business partners and corporate clients.
Liaise with international and local tour operators to promote the clubs venues including but not limited to familiarization and regular communications.
Relationship Officer Dubai
Our client a large local bank is hiring "Relationship Officer - Multi Product" :
- min. 1 Year experience in UAE is a must in selling credit cards & personal loan .
- Must have 3-6 months bank statements reflecting incentives.
- You must be high performer & self driven individual.
IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
Client Relations Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set :
Skill Set required:
8+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in UAE (preferably in Dubai or Sharjah)
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE.
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Leverage existing relationships and network to create new business
The candidate should be involved in client acquisition and developing client relationships
Able to handle a team of Client Relations Executives and assist them in closing deals
Should have thorough understanding of channel led sales processes, techniques
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
Should you be interested in the above opportunity,
Relationship Officer Dubai
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto)
- Develop long term relationship with customers
- Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
- Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
- Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
- Provide excellent service to the customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Min 2 years multi products selling experience with a bank in UAE.
- Last 6 months consecutive target achievement and incentive earnings.
- Ability to work in pressure conditions to achieve the targets
- Understanding of sales processes and thorough banking knowledge
- Good communication skills, pleasing personality and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, drives initiatives and a team player
- Innovative & entrepreneurial attitude and approach
Persistence & results driven
Business development manager Dubai
|Business Development Executive
We are a ‘VAT’ consultancy firm, and have recently set up in Dubai to bring the experience and knowledge of the VAT experts from the UK to the UAE. This is a great opportunity to get yourself involved in the exciting early stages of an ambitious startup which has a competitive advantage in the market in terms of VAT Technical knowledge and experience.
AED 7,000 pcm, plus commission
(There is considerable room for this role to grow and expand in scope and responsibility in a fast-paced start-up environment)
Bring at least 2 years of proven Business Development experience (in UAE), most preferably from an Accountancy firm.
A Degree qualification
You will be responsible for driving corporate business development, with a primary focus on new business growth.
You will have a pioneer spirit with a strong personal drive, eager to build up the market and eager to make a difference
You will be expected to establish a network of commercial relationships and a pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will need to be confident in approaching, and pitching and articulating the proposition to the potential clients
You will need to attend corporate events to expand the outreach and represent the firm.
You must possess excellent communication skills, and fully comprehend a consultative approach in order to articulate a need for the client
You will need to evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities.
You will be responsible for prompt client communications
You will have to accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities).
You will ensure the messages & learning’s from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
To remain professional at all times
To treat everyone fairly and equally
Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
To be resilient at all times
Required language skills: English and Arabic (preferably)
Business Experts Gulf
Business Consultants Dubai
Business Experts Gulf is looking for CRM/GP/AX Consultant to join the company immediately. If you are interested please send me your CV for review and if get shortlisted we’ll book you on Interview.