Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized candidate to fill the position of Business Development Executive having ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach
• Display efficiency in gathering market data and customer info for generating new business
• Attending meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
• Maintaining on time delivery & follow up until Order Completion .
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and providing customers with quotations upon discussing with the Team & Manager
• Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
Excellent Communication Skills in English , Hindi.
Effective time management skills.
Knowledge in Garment Manufacturing and Textile
Smart , Well Groomed & Presentable
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in Garment Sales, mainly Company Uniforms
UAE Driving License is mandatory
7,500 – 8,000 Dhs + Commission
Foreign Exchange Broker Dubai
(Senior level, Junior level, and Independent brokers)
As a Foreign Exchange Sales Broker, your role will be to open and maintain long term profitable business relationships with corporate, institutional and HNW private clients. You will need to source, contact, network, and work closely with your colleagues to build a successful trading desk. You will be required to maintain an effective understanding of the FX market and broader business/economic landscape to enhance sales effectiveness and earnings potential.
New recruits will benefit from our extensive training program, an exciting working environment and will be compensated with excellent earning potential, incentives and company benefits.
Benefits include career progression opportunities, a generous commission package and opportunities for international travel and VISA. In addition, you would receive full medical, dental and travel insurance on completion of your first year.
Candidates are expected to earn 200,000 - 500,000 AED (uncapped) in their first year, based on a generous commission structure which will allow unlimited earnings. Our high fliers are taking home 50,000 - 100,000 AED per month!
What we look for in Candidates
You will be western educated to university degree level, and will have previous business to business sales experience with a proven track record of successfully achieving targets. You will have exceptional communication skills across all media, be polished and presentable, and also have an excellent telephone manner. You must be self-motivated, ambitious and goal orientated with meticulous organisation skills, and be able to cope with expectations in a target driven environment.
For interested candidates please send your C.V
Banking sales officer Dubai
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
Relationship Manager Dubai
Sales / Relationship Manager - Openings 20 - Real Estate Experienced Only
Build awareness and knowledge of the property market. The purpose of this job is to build the team, motivating and delivering sales targets on a monthly basis. The right candidate will have experience as a Manager running sales teams and be able to demonstrate a proven track record.
- Real Estate, Timeshare & Life Insurance industries only.
- Arabic and Russian speakers only.
Education Qualifications: Any graduate - Management or Business Graduate
Number of years of Experience: 8 plus years in sales
- Preference would be given to candidates who have managed a team being at a senior sales position for the last 5-7 years handling Property Sales, Life Insurance Sales, Time Share sales.
Salary Range: Open
Benefits: Commission + Annual Airfare+ Medical
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A good negotiator and a strong leader
- Drive & passion to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
Functional & Technical Skills
- Strong sales activity management experience
- Lead the sales team to achieve stretch targets
Required experience: Real Estate: 7 years
Required license or certification: Driving
Credit Manager Dubai
A reputed testing laboratories in Dubai is looking for a FEMALE CREDIT CONTROLLER who can join immediately. Good communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive for a leading Dubai based ISO Consulting Firm
A reputed ISO Consulting firm headquartered in Dubai is looking for a Business Development Executive for its organisation to expand their business further. They are one of the leading professional Consulting firm based at Dubai, UAE with a high profile team of Certified Lead Auditors and a wide variety of professional experience with exposure to latest and the best practices followed by the industry globally. They also provide services in the fields of Management Consultancy, Training, Quality Audits, Value Engineering, Benchmarking, Business Process Re- Engineering, and Mistake Proofing Statistical Techniques.
salary 10000 AED per month