A well-established Consultancy Company for Building Construction is in need of one (1) ARCHITECT DESIGNER/ENGINEER with the following qualifications:
• Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
• Certificate Attested by UAE.
• Should have at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in Architecture, 5 years from this is a growing experience in the same field in UAE with an emphasis on Architectural Design of High Rise Residential/Commercial Buildings & Towers, Luxury Villas & Palaces, Multi-Use Complex, Mosque and Recreational Facilities.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Revit, V-Ray, 3D Max, 2D & Xref Detailing and MS Office
• Ideally knowledgeable of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design.
• A member of the Society of Engineers-UAE is an advantage.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
Kitchen Designer Dubai
We are looking for a motivated and experienced kitchens & bathrooms designer/salesperson to join out team working with American imported wooden and stainless steel kitchen and bath cabinetry.
The best candidate would have professional work ethic, be detail oriented, have some understanding of the 20/20 design (will also train) and have a proven track record in high-end kitchen cabinet design
Working for us will provide you with excellent compensation and opportunities for growth & advancement.
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Showroom management
· Meet with clients to develop design ideas in showroom or on-site
· Product selections
· Obtaining and preparing quotes for client projects
· Designing and selling kitchen and high end cabinetry
· Field measuring.
· Job tracking & co-ordinating
· Job-site meetings, measuring & layouts
Ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of the kitchen industry and possess the following criteria:
· Minimum 5 years of proven experience
· Proficient in 2020 CAD or equivalent designing program
· Must be able to see projects from concept to completion
· Working knowledge of Microsoft word & excel
· Have great attention to detail
· Must be well organized
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Professional appearance
Head Of Design Dubai
Head of Design with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in the design and project management related to the high end furniture products and industry
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials, layout design and merchandising.
- Solid experience in dealing with international and local suppliers.
- Solid Project management skills
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients and professionals from different horizons
- Strong client focus and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to advice, convince
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus (written and spoken)
- Take the lead of our design projects in cooperation with the sales team or with outsourced designers and participate in the acquisition of those projects
- Make proposal to the management for the display styling and merchandising and monitor the implementation of the approved solutions and ideas.
- Follow up with the market design trends and ensure the optimal selection of products to be ordered for the showrooms or kept in the library and submit it to the management for validation prior to delivering the order request to the supply chain department.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing professionals, and do a proper follow up in close coordination with the sales team.
- Provide the appropriate information to update the project and suppliers database.
- Represent the companies in the international fairs, assist in ordering products and finding new sources of products
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head Of Design position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Interior Designer Dubai
Our company is looking to hire an interior design engineer where the below qualifications are required:
1- Interiors & fit out experience not less than 3 years.
2- Fit out finishing details and shop drawing experience is a must.
3- 3D & AUTOCAD is a must.
4- Graduated ( CIVIL, Architect engineering or interior design) is a must.
5- Able to visit sites and follow up projects progress.
6- UAE driving license ( car is extra advantage).
Mechanical Draftsman / Mechanical CAD Operator Dubai
- Degree Holder
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- At least have 5 years experience in construction company mainly in electromechanical works in GCC
Interior Design Dubai
Job Role As follows:
-Must be self-driven, proactive and meets monthly targets
-Must be able to prospect, present and close deals
-Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
-Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
-Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
-Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
-Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
-Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
-Outgoing, confident, presentable and tenacious, with a high level of personal resilience.
-Excellent technical ability and problem solving skills.
-An interest in Indoor and Outdoor Sales.
-Results focussed, sets ambitious goals and reaches them efficiently.
-Ability to develop relationships at all levels.
Junior Architects Dubai
A reputed Architectural Consultancy company in Dubai, urgently required Junior Architects with minimum 3 years UAE experience with knowledge of Municipality rules and regulations
Job Type: Permanent
ARCHITECT/CIVIL ENGINEER: Seeking an Architect or Civil Engineer with Minimum 5 years experience in the Gulf for Technical Office activities including planning support, preparation of procurement requests, detailing, preparation of method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, etc. in the field of construction for tower, commercial Buildings, & villas. Fully aware of the project specifications, drawings and contractual terms. „X Bachelor in Civil Engineering or architecture Excellent verbal and written English Able to review project documents, drawings & specifications, to collect the necessary data and produce coordinated shop drawings, method statements, material submittals. „X Very good knowledge of Ms Office (especially word and excel) & AutoCAD