Junior Architect Dubai
Junior Architect, AutoCAD 2D/3D with 2 years UAE experience in Fit-out company. Please send your CV
-Mechanical Engineer Graduate
-3 to 5 yrs experience as a Mechanical Draftsman
-Expert in autocad
-able to join immediately
Junior Architect Dubai
Job description: Our company is in need of a JUNIOR ARCHITECT, knowledgeable in SKETCH UP, preferably with UAE work experience. Willing to be assigned in our ABU DHABI Office.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your CV
Head Of Design Dubai
Head of Design with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in the design and project management related to the high end furniture products and industry
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials, layout design and merchandising.
- Solid experience in dealing with international and local suppliers.
- Solid Project management skills
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients and professionals from different horizons
- Strong client focus and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to advice, convince
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus (written and spoken)
- Take the lead of our design projects in cooperation with the sales team or with outsourced designers and participate in the acquisition of those projects
- Make proposal to the management for the display styling and merchandising and monitor the implementation of the approved solutions and ideas.
- Follow up with the market design trends and ensure the optimal selection of products to be ordered for the showrooms or kept in the library and submit it to the management for validation prior to delivering the order request to the supply chain department.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing professionals, and do a proper follow up in close coordination with the sales team.
- Provide the appropriate information to update the project and suppliers database.
- Represent the companies in the international fairs, assist in ordering products and finding new sources of products
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head Of Design position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Interior Designer Dubai
Creative in designing interior space.
• Full knowledge of producing full set of drawings in CAD alone with shop drawings & detailing
• Quantifying all the items in the drawings and floating it to the QS dept.
• Check the quality and progress at Site / Project and verifying with the design drawings.
• Monitor the progress at site according to program of work and update the program on timely manner.
• Good at free hand sketches and proposing proper detailing at site.
• preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
• on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
• feasibility studies of client requests
• analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
• allocating upcoming work to contractors
• site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Interior Designer Dubai
To be shortlisted for this role you will be required to have the following details that fit
You will have a minimum of 3 years Interior design experience with a strong background with interior design, good working knowledge of ArchiCAD.
Strong client management skills. Solid design skills using Concepts, 3D Presentations, Documentation, this is a contract position for 5 years
MEP Drafter Dubai
Office Location : DUBAI AIRPORT FREEZONE
(next to Dubai Airport Terminal 2)
We are in need of MEP Draftsman with UAE experience and well verse in latest AutoCAD 2D and 3D version. Experience in MEP drafting is required. REVIT/Sketch Up experience is beneficial. Can handle pressure well. Long term employment thinker.
Please forward your DETAILED CV (or RESUME)
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
We are a small, multi-national consulting firm looking for an experienced Filipino AutoCAD Draftsman. Experience working on high-end upscale projects is preferred, as is the ability to communicate with different nationalities and levels of staff within the corporate hierarchy. As the lone draftsman in the company, you will be extremely busy and overtime will be required occasionally. We provide a dynamic working environment that will contribute to your career growth. Salary will be commensurate with experience.