Interior Designer Dubai
Interior design Company based in Dubai is seeking an Architect/Interior Designer: •Preparing BOQ for all interior/joinery related quotation request, •At least minimum 3-4 years work experience in a similar in an Interior or Event Design Company with a ability to communicate construction methods to contractors via working drawings. •Good Communication Skills in English. •Valid UAE Driving License with handling own car. •Software Proficiency in latest version of 3D max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, V-ray and MS Office
Interior Designer Dubai
required 7 years (minimum) UAE experienced architect interior designer with well expert in 3d visualizing ,interested candidate may send their cv :
salary scale 9000 to 18000 aed
Interior Designer Dubai
-Professional and Familiar with detailed design and to handle full set of working drawings.
-Able to provide creative and well thought through design solutions;
-Make Good communication and presentation of the design with clients.
-Make good coordination with external vendors for coordinating technical issues and material sourcing.
-Diploma or above qualified in an architectural or interior design related discipline.
â€§Minimum 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
-Strong passion in interior design and willing make more efforts in Start-up company
-Make good cooperation with supervisor and colleague.
-Proficiency in Auto CAD, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Sketch up and other design based skills
â€§Proficiency in written and spoken in English(Important)
Company: House of Aida
Our company located in the central of Dubai.We are a start-up design company.
We have good international clients resources; we provide fantastic and comfortable working environment; we provide a good platform to show your talent; we give you enough chance and spaces to explore interior design and we offer attractive packages in Dubai.
if you are professional in interior design and have strong mind and curiosity, wanna explore more together in Dubai. Join us!
Art & Beyond - Abu Dhabi, UAE
are an Interior design & Fit-out company located in Abu Dhabi , Looking for
a motivated, organized, talented and hard-working “Draftsman - Interior Designer"
.Have experience with a MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE in U.A.E.
1-Have experience in interior design and fit out field .
2- Excellent Auto-Cad, 3D studio max and V-ray skills, drawings Knowledgeable
in modeling, rendering and materials.
3- Experience with technical detailing.
4- Extensive knowledge of the entire interior and fit-out materials, process
5- Photoshop and Microsoft office skills.
6- Be fast and accurate, with an eye and interest for details.
1-Have experience in interior design and fit out field .2- Excellent Auto-Cad, 3D studio max and V-ray skills, drawings Knowledgeable in modeling, rendering and materials.3- Experience with technical detailing.4- Extensive knowledge of the entire interior and fit-out materials, processflow.5- Photoshop and Microsoft office skills.6- Be fast and accurate, with an eye and interest for details
Remus Group LLC
Architect wanted with revit experience, you will work with this top tier developer, you must have at least 5 years experience in design, this is a full time opening, so do not wait, if you are interested, then apply now
Interior design engineer Dubai
We are looking for a competitive and hardworking Interior Design Engineer accredited by the Dubai Municipality and Civil Defense with a minimum of 3years UAE experience.
Estimator and Sales Administration Officer with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree, ideally with Design or technical drawing background
- Minimum 5 years proven experience, in a similar role in FF&E
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools, and all MS Office applications
- Capability to read and analyze interior and technical designs.
- Solid knowledge of cost analysis and cost management in a product and project environment.
- High sense of precision, rigor and detail, with a strong orientation for quality and cost effectiveness
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, including time and priority management
- High level of pro-activity, efficiency and speed in execution in a multitask environment
- Strong team spirit and capability to collaborate
- Strong communication and interrelationship skills
- High sense of responsibility, initiative, problem solving attitude
- Capacity to listen and to understand the needs
- High sense of business ethics, confidentiality and loyalty
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Interacts with the sales team and clients, he/she understands the client’s requirements and product or project specifications
- Analyzes all data and information which can impact the cost and the price, analyzes technical data, designs and preliminary specifications
- Consult with the other departments, and with external vendors to discuss and formulate accurate estimates.
- Coordinates with manufacturers on inquiries, pricing and availability of materials and samples
- Prepares clients’ quotations and proposals including layouts and Bill of Quantities and delivers them to the sales department and senior management for further considerations and approval
- Prepares cost and expenditure statements during the duration of the project and provide recommendations to keep cost under control
- Adjust and optimize the terms and conditions of each project
- Follow up with the costing and pricing of projects in the case of tenders
- Prepares Project documents control, filing and archiving
- Prepares project list tracking and sales reports.
- Liaises with suppliers on latest finishes; maintains and updates accordingly the library of catalogs and samples
- Manages and follows-up with all activities related to sales administration, mainly:
- Follows-up with the sales department on the status of the offers and quotations, and adjusts prices accordingly and if needed
- Manages and updates the data management system and all sources of information related to costing and pricing
- Ensures the appropriate liaison between the sales department and the other department, with regard to matters related to costing, pricing, quotations
- Maintains, updates and distributes showroom floor price lists and price tags.
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Estimator and Sales Administration Officer position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Interior Designer Dubai
To be shortlisted for this role you will be required to have the following details that fit
You will have a minimum of 3 years Interior design experience with a strong background with interior design, good working knowledge of ArchiCAD.
Strong client management skills. Solid design skills using Concepts, 3D Presentations, Documentation, this is a contract position for 5 years