Deal with Dubai municipality system, RTA and other governmental authorities
* Coordination between all aspects in the projects (structure, Architecture, MEP).
* Coordination between all subcontractors, prepare LPO and all project required documents
* Review and produce shop drawings, Time schedule, method statement, SC Drawings Construction Drawings.
* Review Authority / consultant drawings.
* Initiate RFI's, Comments, Etc.
*excellent verbal and written communication skills. salary is negotiable
- Be a Qualified Drafter
- Have 3-5 years local experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written & oral.
- Be fully competent with onsite measurements & their interpretation to final drawing.
- Have the ability & maturity to mentor & guide others.
- Have a clean & current drivers licence.
Project Manager – Dubai
Over the course of the last seven decades WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors have become the world's leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. WATG offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG's projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
The Dubai location of Wimberly Interiors is hiring a Project Manager.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and coordination of the computer aided design documentation of a project during Schematic through Construction Document phases in conjunction with the Senior Interior Designer and the Project Coordinator. The Project Manager must demonstrate extensive technical interior architectural experience on a wide variety of projects through the construction administration phase. Project Manager will coordinate work assignments of a diverse project team as well as coordinate with clients, consultants and contractors as well as, mentor and train interns. The Project Manager overseas the interior process from proposal through construction administration on a project. Must have the ability to development and understand contractual liability as they relate to interior architecture/Owner project fee calculations.
10+ years experience in mid to large size interior architectural firm with projects including urban and resort hotels. A B.S. or B.A. in Interior Architecture is preferred. An architecture license is preferred.
Must have exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to organize many projects and deliverables in a timely manner.
Effectively manages consultants and other construction trades.
The ability to translate design concepts into building assembly.
This position must have leadership experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities while consistently achieving high standards and goals.
Proven experience in motivating and inspiring others is essential.
The ability to clearly and concisely present complex concepts and materials, both written and verbal to clients and co-workers.
A Moderate level of exposure to the Revit software.
A proficient level of knowledge regarding architectural production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction.Proficient level of experience and ability in the use of AutoCad, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ability to travel, domestic and international
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
Job Description :
- Technical proficiency in latest version of Auto CAD. ability to create 3D drawings.
-Preparation of glass partition drawings/ Shop office drawings
- Responsible for the speedy efficient error free drafting of all works assigned.
- Coordinating with Production /Site team / Client
- Taking measurements and coordination with Production and Site team
- Should be qualified/experienced in details of joinery drawings and Interior fitout drawings.
-Experience in related Industry.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
Mid-Senior level Landscape Architect who can head our Urban Planning, Landscape Design and Build team in Dubai, UAE.
Qualifications and Experience :
-An appropriate masters degree related to Landscape Architecture.
-Minimum 3-4 years’ post graduate experience in the Middle East
-Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Micosoft Office.
-A track record in delivering landscape planning for a range of projects.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-A driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable).
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
A Surveying company in Dubai looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant/AutoCad Draftsman can join immediately.
• Basic Knowledge in AutoCad (Architectural)
• Organize meeting arrangement(appointment and schedule)
• Attend calls inquiries and concerns of client
• Organize employees record ( DTR, Sick leave, Annual Leave & OB)
• Maintains office supplies
• Monitor Petty Cash and Disbursement
• Prepares and Sending Invoice to clients
• Follow up Collection
• Provides written quotation
We need a draftsman that has experience on the following programs:
- 3d max;
Interior designer Dubai
We are looking for a highly self motivated and dedicated person with an interior design or architectural background to to be taking on the role of Showroom Manager Assistant for our new Showroom of Italian bespoke kitchens and kitchen accessories in Dubai.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is able to work in a small team as well as independently and would enjoy broadening his/her skills and work experience being exposed to many different aspects of the business, working closely with the Manager in charge for the Region.
Amongst others, the role would generally entail the following tasks:
- Assisting the manager with the day to day tasks to run the Showroom.
- Assisting the manager with marketing and business development.
- Receiving and confidently assisting clients interested in the products.
- Preparing design proposals and presentations using softwares such as AutoCad, Photoshop, Indesign and Powerpoint.
- Assisting the manager with site inspections and measurements within the UAE.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills in English.