RG Designer Dubai
We would like to introducing RG Design for your consideration , We are skilled
artists with years of experience in reputed companies , we are based in UAE Dubai , we specialize in photo real architectural interior 3D visualization and scale modeling for commercial , residential,kiosk and Exhibition stand projects
We can create your imagined virtual environment, which is generated by 3D software. You just need to provide us the sketch or tell us your concept. Then we will provide you a photo realistic result to your client.
- Be a Qualified Drafter
- Have 3-5 years local experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written & oral.
- Be fully competent with onsite measurements & their interpretation to final drawing.
- Have the ability & maturity to mentor & guide others.
- Have a clean & current drivers licence.
ARCHITECT/CIVIL ENGINEER: Seeking an Architect or Civil Engineer with Minimum 5 years experience in the Gulf for Technical Office activities including planning support, preparation of procurement requests, detailing, preparation of method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, etc. in the field of construction for tower, commercial Buildings, & villas. Fully aware of the project specifications, drawings and contractual terms. „X Bachelor in Civil Engineering or architecture Excellent verbal and written English Able to review project documents, drawings & specifications, to collect the necessary data and produce coordinated shop drawings, method statements, material submittals. „X Very good knowledge of Ms Office (especially word and excel) & AutoCAD
Interior Designer Dubai
Creative in designing interior space.
• Full knowledge of producing full set of drawings in CAD alone with shop drawings & detailing
• Quantifying all the items in the drawings and floating it to the QS dept.
• Check the quality and progress at Site / Project and verifying with the design drawings.
• Monitor the progress at site according to program of work and update the program on timely manner.
• Good at free hand sketches and proposing proper detailing at site.
• preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
• on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
• feasibility studies of client requests
• analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
• allocating upcoming work to contractors
• site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Generally, a draftsman's main job duty is to create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. Draftsmen typically work with professionals in their field, such as scientists, architects and engineers, who provide the product or structure's details. The draftsman incorporates these specifications into drawings and plans that may be used in the manufacture, maintenance or repair of the product or structure.
Often, draftsmen use CADD systems to create, save and view their drawings and plans. Depending on the project, draftsmen may need to use more traditional drafting methods, such as drafting pencils and T-squares, to create their drawings. Besides creating drawings, other duties of a draftsman can include calculating structural strength, assessing building capacity limits and estimating construction costs.
large construction firm in Dubai has an opening for a mid level architect to join us, we have several new projects and many more coming, we need candidates with 3 years experience as an architect and you must have a degree
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Interfaced with officers of the department to attain details of materials and equipments.
• Responsible for designing and preparing working plans, scale drawings and charts in detail.
• Also prepared electronic layouts scale drawings, charts, requirements of material and equipments provided by customers, departmental contacts and consultants through specifications and sketches.
• Responsible for controlling and renovated files that are received from departmental contacts and consultants.
• Done other basic calculations to determine strength of materials, layout of charts and other structural requirements.
• Responsible for performing other tasks.