Art & Beyond - Abu Dhabi, UAE
are an Interior design & Fit-out company located in Abu Dhabi , Looking for
a motivated, organized, talented and hard-working “Draftsman - Interior Designer"
.Have experience with a MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE in U.A.E.
1-Have experience in interior design and fit out field .
2- Excellent Auto-Cad, 3D studio max and V-ray skills, drawings Knowledgeable
in modeling, rendering and materials.
3- Experience with technical detailing.
4- Extensive knowledge of the entire interior and fit-out materials, process
5- Photoshop and Microsoft office skills.
6- Be fast and accurate, with an eye and interest for details.
1-Have experience in interior design and fit out field .2- Excellent Auto-Cad, 3D studio max and V-ray skills, drawings Knowledgeable in modeling, rendering and materials.3- Experience with technical detailing.4- Extensive knowledge of the entire interior and fit-out materials, processflow.5- Photoshop and Microsoft office skills.6- Be fast and accurate, with an eye and interest for details
3Ds MAX Visualiser/modeler Dubai
A 3ds max visualiser/modeler with interior design background is required for a company in Ajman.
Job description: We are looking for an Architect/Interior Designer.
He/She should have Hands-on experience in :
- AUTO CAD (2D and 3D all levels)
- REVIT ARCHITECTURE
- 3D MAX (All version)
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
The Candidate should have an Attested College Certificate.
Project manager Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibilities: (Architect cum Project Manager)
ïƒ˜ Prepares and submits drawing requirements to the authority. (Trakhees, Nakhees, Dubai Municipality, etc.)
ïƒ˜ Develop Fit out works and estimate cost for the project;
ïƒ˜ Prepare necessary shop drawings for the project;
ïƒ˜ Take down the progress of the project;
ïƒ˜ Oversee Scheduling and Timelines for projects and facilitates coordination between parties involved in the project;
ïƒ˜ Attends to meetings with concern parties;
ïƒ˜ Consult with clients;
ïƒ˜ Manage contractors;
ïƒ˜ Conduct Site planning and compliance; &
ïƒ˜ Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
ïƒ˜ Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
ïƒ˜ High levels of creativity and imagination;
ïƒ˜ A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion;
ïƒ˜ Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure;
ïƒ˜ Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD);
ïƒ˜ A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project;
ïƒ˜ Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks;
ïƒ˜ An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
ïƒ˜ Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals; &
ïƒ˜ An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Discussed upon interview
ïƒ˜ Experience: minimum 8 years in the planning field of which 5 years
in the UAE.
ïƒ˜ Experience in Project Management.
ïƒ˜ Experience in coordination with stakeholders
ïƒ˜ Experience in Fit-out works
ïƒ˜ Degree in Architecture
Revit MEP Drafter
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a Revit MEP Designer/Drafter. You have a minimum of 4 years of MEP drafting experience. You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in MEP drafting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Revit MEP
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Autocad for MEP engineering projects
• Working knowledge of electricity and MEP-systems
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret architectural construction documents presented to you in autocad 2D
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a plus
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues
• You can speak fluent English and you are a good communicator
Architectural Project Manager
Architectural Project Manager urgently required. Fast growing and well established local architectural and engineering consultancy firm is looking for an Architectural Project Manager for immediate hire. Job Description The primary responsibility of the Architectural Project Manager includes independently coordinating the work of Project Architects, and the balance of a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire projects development. Establishes client relations, and is involved with the marketing, contractual, design and production meetings. Participates in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance. Conducts schematic design development and contract document work sessions at the project site in conjunction with Project Architect and other disciplines. Is responsible to coordinate workload through the entire project development to complete documents on schedule
Project Manager Interior Fitout Dubai
Projects Manager Dubai
Minimum 8-10 years’ project management experience in the interior fit out turnkey execution
UAE driving license holder
B-Arch or relevant degree holder
Experience in Ms project / Primavera
Competent in procurement planning, resource planning, payment scheduling and technical skill
CAD Draftsman to be based in Dubai.
The CAD Draftsman operates Computer Aided Design (CAD) computer system, including creating, updating and modifying maps, and performs manual drafting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Creates CAD drawings for engineering projects.
2. Creates and modifies maps for special assignments.
3. Incorporates subdivision plats and drawing files into maps.
4. Plots new maps.
5. Copies project drawings.
6. Creates manual drawings for engineering projects.
7. Greets customers and the general public in person and on telephone, answers questions and directs to appropriate individual when necessary.
8. May assist in developing survey maps and layouts, when necessary.
9. Works closely with building regulating agencies, builders, contractors and the general public.
10. Performs other related duties, as assigned.
1. Technical Capacity.