We are looking for a young, confident and enthusiastic Structural Steel Tekla Draftsman for our group of companies. Should have Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering. Candidate must be a dedicated career oriented with skills in the field of Structural STEEL detailing, modeling, 3D etc. with expertise in Auto CAD, Tekla and StaadPro and having proficiency in the the English Language. Only Candidates with above mentioned qualification should apply
Job description: Draughtsman – ELV (Extra Low Voltage)
Experience: 2 to 4 Years in preparing ELV /Electrical shop drawings in UAE
Job Location- Dubai / Ajman
Salary- Based on Experience
Create detailed CAD drawings for construction and as-built drawing submittals
Site survey on client location
Create detailed CAD drawing for on-site work and proposals
Prepare schematic diagram for ELV systems, CCTV, Network cable systems etc.Prepare drawings as per SIRA and Civil Defense Regulation and issue for approval.
Review all individual drawings, check quality & participate in quality control checks and solve technical issues which is rising on the site.
Assisting the estimation department in taking quantities from the tender drawings.
Prepare the detailed site quantities requirement based on the consultants approved drawings
Maintain records of design, specification and prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.All other responsibilities which company will assign time to time upon requirement.
Revit MEP Drafter
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a Revit MEP Designer/Drafter. You have a minimum of 4 years of MEP drafting experience. You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in MEP drafting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Revit MEP
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Autocad for MEP engineering projects
• Working knowledge of electricity and MEP-systems
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret architectural construction documents presented to you in autocad 2D
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a plus
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues
• You can speak fluent English and you are a good communicator
Estimator and Sales Administration Officer with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree, ideally with Design or technical drawing background
- Minimum 5 years proven experience, in a similar role in FF&E
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools, and all MS Office applications
- Capability to read and analyze interior and technical designs.
- Solid knowledge of cost analysis and cost management in a product and project environment.
- High sense of precision, rigor and detail, with a strong orientation for quality and cost effectiveness
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, including time and priority management
- High level of pro-activity, efficiency and speed in execution in a multitask environment
- Strong team spirit and capability to collaborate
- Strong communication and interrelationship skills
- High sense of responsibility, initiative, problem solving attitude
- Capacity to listen and to understand the needs
- High sense of business ethics, confidentiality and loyalty
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Interacts with the sales team and clients, he/she understands the client’s requirements and product or project specifications
- Analyzes all data and information which can impact the cost and the price, analyzes technical data, designs and preliminary specifications
- Consult with the other departments, and with external vendors to discuss and formulate accurate estimates.
- Coordinates with manufacturers on inquiries, pricing and availability of materials and samples
- Prepares clients’ quotations and proposals including layouts and Bill of Quantities and delivers them to the sales department and senior management for further considerations and approval
- Prepares cost and expenditure statements during the duration of the project and provide recommendations to keep cost under control
- Adjust and optimize the terms and conditions of each project
- Follow up with the costing and pricing of projects in the case of tenders
- Prepares Project documents control, filing and archiving
- Prepares project list tracking and sales reports.
- Liaises with suppliers on latest finishes; maintains and updates accordingly the library of catalogs and samples
- Manages and follows-up with all activities related to sales administration, mainly:
- Follows-up with the sales department on the status of the offers and quotations, and adjusts prices accordingly and if needed
- Manages and updates the data management system and all sources of information related to costing and pricing
- Ensures the appropriate liaison between the sales department and the other department, with regard to matters related to costing, pricing, quotations
- Maintains, updates and distributes showroom floor price lists and price tags.
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Estimator and Sales Administration Officer position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Design and Build
Senior Architect Dubai
Are you a senior architect with 10 years design experience and full qualifications, we are looking for a candidate to take the helm and oversee 7 other architects in the design department, we offer a great salary package with includes relocation for the right candidate
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions,
alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
Keep within budgets and timelines
Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
Follow architectural trends and advancements
Proven working experience as an architect in Dubai free zone projects
Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
Visual awareness and an eye for detail
Communication and project management skills
UAE driving license
BS degree in Architecture
Looking for a Draftsman - Daily duties mainly consist in providing Cad drawings - new designs and updating of existing drawings.
Only candidates with experience as draftsman within infrastructural project will be taken in consideration.
Location: Dubai (UAE)
• Technical Diploma
• Familiarity to work with CTB system
• Good knowledge of CAD 2D/3D
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience on the role is mandatory
• Experience on infrastructure projects (bridge & roads) is mandatory
• Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
• Preferably knowledge of Arabic language
• Able to work within a multicultural environment
• Able to work under stress conditions
• Good communication and organisational expertise
Please note that will only consider applications with CV attached.
2) SITE ENGINEER:
We are looking for civil engineers with solid competence and preferably with 5 years of construction experience in all the related engineering activities on site.
• Basic requirements:
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Good command of English language (both written and spoken)
• Preferably with work experience in Middle East countries
• Experience within infrastructure projects
• Well organized, results driven, excellent networking and communication skills, dynamic working style
• Able to work autonomously
Please attach your cv to your application.
Job description: Position: Interior Design / Architect
Location: Ministries Complex, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Candidates on visit visa are encouraged to apply.
Bachelor’s Degree or related discipline Minimum of 5 years relevant design experience in home country.
In-depth knowledge of interior design and finishes
Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning Able to develop and present design concepts AutoCAD proficiency required.Responsibilities:
Work with interior design team to develop design solutions research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development.
Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator Revit , Lumina or other design programs work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects.
Prepare and participate in client presentations
Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.