Head Of Design Dubai
Head of Design with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in the design and project management related to the high end furniture products and industry
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials, layout design and merchandising.
- Solid experience in dealing with international and local suppliers.
- Solid Project management skills
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients and professionals from different horizons
- Strong client focus and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to advice, convince
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus (written and spoken)
- Take the lead of our design projects in cooperation with the sales team or with outsourced designers and participate in the acquisition of those projects
- Make proposal to the management for the display styling and merchandising and monitor the implementation of the approved solutions and ideas.
- Follow up with the market design trends and ensure the optimal selection of products to be ordered for the showrooms or kept in the library and submit it to the management for validation prior to delivering the order request to the supply chain department.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing professionals, and do a proper follow up in close coordination with the sales team.
- Provide the appropriate information to update the project and suppliers database.
- Represent the companies in the international fairs, assist in ordering products and finding new sources of products
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head Of Design position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
AutCad Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for ACAD DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Add Details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques.
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques.
- Work from rough sketches and specification created by engineers and architects.
- Specify dimensions, materials and procedure for new products.
- Prepare multiple versions of design for review by engineers and architects.
- Design plans using computer aided design and drafting CAD software and revit as well.
- Design,prepare and revise drawings and layouts of the given structures and components.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specification.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for the sheet metal components, electrical devices and installations.
- Assist, coordinate and collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers.
- Calculate dimensions and allowance with accurate precision as well.
- Accommodate safety procedures, issue in installation and construction drawings.
- Perform facade cladding works and the requires detailing.
- Coordination with MEP , civil works and submittal procedures.
- Experiene in ACAD 3D MAX (MAYA & Photoshop) is mandatory.
Revit Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for REVIT ARCHITECTURE DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Male/Female, below 40 years old
- Must have minimum of 4-5 years GCC experience in the same capacity or position
- With at least 3 years in Shop Drawing generation for high end architectural works (Ex: Façade & interior works)
- With Drafting of Architectural and Structural drawings in Revit Architectural/ Structural template as per the AutoCAD drawings provided by the respective consultants
- Should create faster, detailed and accurate shop drawing from Revit for façade, landscaping, rockwork modelling
- Familiar with drafting standards applicable to respective building services architectural Structural
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines for exchange of information and interfacing
- To understand the levels, detailing in the drawings and drafting it accordingly in the software
- To produce standard details for construction and installation as well as measurement and quantity take off from drawings
- Should update the skills, adapt to new versions of software
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer-We are looking for a Dynamic & enthusiastic young Sales-engineer, you will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities. Capable as a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs, Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator or other design programs, maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers Increase the effectiveness and efficiency as well as coordination and communication between functions
Interior Designer Dubai
1. Should be well versed with Autocad, MS Office and 3D Max
2. Should be able to communicate with the Clients.
3. Should have knowledge of new market trends, designs and materials
4. Should have been expereience in designing for commercial spaces like offices, restaurants and retail spaces
MEP Drafter Dubai
Office Location : DUBAI AIRPORT FREEZONE
(next to Dubai Airport Terminal 2)
We are in need of MEP Draftsman with UAE experience and well verse in latest AutoCAD 2D and 3D version. Experience in MEP drafting is required. REVIT/Sketch Up experience is beneficial. Can handle pressure well. Long term employment thinker.
Please forward your DETAILED CV (or RESUME)
Build Bright Tech
3D ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZER Dubai
Work closely with the architectural and 3D design teams in the preparation of 3D visualization. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architects concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the architectural teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
• Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation..
• Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
• Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
• Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly.
• Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
• Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
• Efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling packages.
Mid-Senior level Landscape Architect who can head our Urban Planning, Landscape Design and Build team in Dubai, UAE.
Qualifications and Experience :
-An appropriate masters degree related to Landscape Architecture.
-Minimum 3-4 years’ post graduate experience in the Middle East
-Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Micosoft Office.
-A track record in delivering landscape planning for a range of projects.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-A driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable).