Project Architect Dubai
This firm currently seeks to appoint a skilled and passionate Project Architect who thrives in a highly proactive and creative environment. You will engage in projects from concept design through to project delivery. Your role will encompass design, documentation, contract administration, quality control and project management. You will have a high level of liaison with clients and consultants to ensure positive outcomes for all parties on each project. You will run projects in the area of $20mil - $50mil in value, within the multi-residential, commercial & hotel fields; experience in these areas would be highly regarded. To be considered for this role, you must have upwards of 6 years experience and proven industry ties in the market.
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
• Prepares detailed scale drawings and tracings from rough sketches or other data provided by LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
• May prepare separate detailed site plan, grading and drainage plan, lighting plan, paving plan, irrigation plan, planting plan, and drawings and detail of garden structures.;
• May build models of proposed landscape construction and prepare colored drawings for presentation to client
• Preparing shop drawings and as-built drawings as per project requirement;
• Quantity take-off
Qualifications and requirements
• A college degree or equivalent;
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Deal with Dubai municipality system, RTA and other governmental authorities
* Coordination between all aspects in the projects (structure, Architecture, MEP).
* Coordination between all subcontractors, prepare LPO and all project required documents
* Review and produce shop drawings, Time schedule, method statement, SC Drawings Construction Drawings.
* Review Authority / consultant drawings.
* Initiate RFI's, Comments, Etc.
*excellent verbal and written communication skills. salary is negotiable
Interior Designer Dubai
With a quality selection of projects, this firm has a very rare opportunity for an Interior Designer. Offered as a permanent position, you will have the opportunity to work on their range of hospitality projects from design to construction stages.
You must have at least 7 years experience, with some experience on hospitality projects, and the ability to use autoCAD. You will also have a creative flair in order to maintain a high quality of design.
With a great package on offer, you will be working with a company who values a good culture at work. You will also be based in their Dubai office. Dont miss out, advance your career with the rare experiences this position has to offer.
Design Draughtsman Dubai
Responsible for all AutoCAD design & drawings of Scaffolding & formwork. - With extensive knowledge of AutoCAD 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2012. - Prepares quotation for scaffolding & formwork. - Responsible in taking the manual material quantity for the design drawing and coordinate with store people for material availability & delivery requests. - Arranging/Preparing documents like DRF, BOQ, Work Order, Road Permissions and Gate/Entry pass where ever applicable. - Monitors all project work execution as per the manpower schedule based on the approved drawing and with safety measure as per client requirement. - Preparing OHTL drawing (Over Head Transmission Line). - Maintain project report & sales work flow report on daily/weekly/month basis. - Assigned the tasks of implementing standards set for all drawings in the Design Drafting Department. - Assigned the responsibilities of preparing final designs like drafting and specifications as per project approval - Work with concerned engineers in order to complete design of related services - Visit complicated sites to inspect and understanding the work nature - Follow up with sales team for expected orders conformation details, accordingly to reserve the material. - Handles customer quires/enquires and negotiating price with customer to secure order and close deal. Handles client requirement arranging third party inspection certificate. - Advance planning of available materials for the upcoming orders based on the feedback of the sales department and customers so as to ensure optimum utilization of the available resources. - Cross checking the unavailable scaffolding material from other suppliers based on the requirement. - Coordinate with store team for shipment facilitation and related actions. - Coordinate with customer & sales team to collect for new customer creation in our system (credit application, Trade license, Passport copies, security cheque). - Creates new customer information system by coordinating with the customer and sales team regarding the requirements - Actively developing and implementing systematic work flow processes and procedures that increase customer speed-of-service and reduce cost. Understanding of market conditions including current customers, potential customers, and competitors and leverages business knowledge in developing direct reports and helping to design and execute. - Day to day active interaction with Sales, Supervisors, Stores, Customers & Cross Hire Suppliers. - Coordinates with the Management
Architectural Project Manager Dubai
The primary responsibility of the Architectural Project Manager includes independently coordinating the work of Project Architects, and the balance of a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire projects development. Establishes client relations, and is involved with the marketing, contractual, design and production meetings. Participates in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance. Conducts schematic design development and contract document work sessions at the project site in conjunction with Project Architect and other disciplines. Is responsible to coordinate workload through the entire project development to complete documents on schedule. Is responsible to track the financial aspects of the projects, and coordinate and adjust the work effort with the team to ensure that the work is completed within the parameters of the agreed to schedule. Works with the Business Manager and the Managing Principal for project reviews with corporate management on an as needed basis.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture. Registered Architect. 10+ years of experience. Must be able to lead a team on projects. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project). Excellent command of the English language.
Architectural engineer Dubai
Architectural Engineer required for a company in Fujairah with 2 to 4 years experience. Indians only need apply.Interested candidates may send in their resume to
Structural Revit/CAD Drafter – Civil Engineer Dubai
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a structural CAD Drafter/ Revit Designer. You have a minimum of 4 years of structural drafting experience or engineering. You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• 3-5 years experience in structural design and drafting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Revit Structure
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Autocad for civil engineering projects
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects
• Knowledge of electricity and MEP is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret architectural construction documents presented to you in autocad 2D
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a plus
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues