As a junior draftsman you will initially gain an understanding of the scope and requirements of the project. Utilising both manual drawing skills as wells as computer-based application, such as automated computer-assisted drafting, the draftsman creates both two-dimensional and three-dimensional renderings of the finished project. Once drafts have been completed, they are presented to the project manager / builder for review.
To carry out detailed drafting work including translating conceptual designs into detailed engineering drawings, flow diagrams and schematics, to make field visits as requested to take measurements.
Competent knowledge in both the production & manufacturing methodologies of joinery - to ensure shop drawings supplied to the client are not misleading & comply with the estimate
Reporting on the jobs progress and drawing completion - before the cutting list is prepared and production commenced in the factory
Assistance with obtaining customer approval on our drawings
Produce production ready drawings - ensuring the drawing programs are compatible with the machinery along with all correct hardware & materials being selected
Ensuring timely completion of all allocated projects
Clear communication about any variations or amendments to the architects plans
Complying with project status updates - adjusting activities as needed to meet project timelines
Structural Revit/CAD Drafter – Civil Engineer Dubai
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a structural CAD Drafter/ Revit Designer. You have a minimum of 4 years of structural drafting experience or engineering. You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• 3-5 years experience in structural design and drafting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Revit Structure
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Autocad for civil engineering projects
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects
• Knowledge of electricity and MEP is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret architectural construction documents presented to you in autocad 2D
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a plus
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues
Project Representative Dubai
A Spain based architecture and engineering studio is seeking an architect with excellent knowledge of English to work on interesting projects in Dubai. The ideal candidate should have worked in any other studio in the past and will have experience in the field. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Candidate will establish contact with the different studios in Dubai, representing our firm to work on different projects.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you think you fit the criteria please send us your CV today.
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Multi National Company has a vacancy for a draughtsman / engineer to join the team responsible for the region: India, Middle East & Africa. This position is based in the Dubai Office.
- Draughting and design of various perimeter security related structures and components
- Draughting in 2D & 3D
- Involvement in costing and BOQ
- Degree or diploma in engineering / AutoCad draughting
- Previous experience on Solidworks will be advantageous
Structural drafter Dubai
Our client, a busy national design consultancy currently has a great opportunity available for a Senior Structural Drafter to join their consultancy on a full time basis.
We are looking for a right-brained Architect with minimum of three (3) years experience in working drawings, details and specifications, and visualizations.
• Proven working experience as an architect minimum of three (3) years
• Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
• Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (CAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp)
• UAE driving license is an advantage
• BS degree in Architecture
Dubai Design Group
Architect Interior Detailer and Visualizer Dubai
- Candidate must have several years of experience and very good knowledge of 3D Visualization using Sketchup and Vray (NO 3D Max please)
- Must have the knowledge creating 3D Walkthroughs
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written & oral, salary negotiable ny employer
Projects Coordinator / Asset Management Executive Dubai
Education: Bachelors or Diploma in Architecture/Interior Design/Construction Management/Project Management
Experience: 3-4 years of relevant experience or more
Age:- 24 -30 yrs
Role and Responsibilities
Supporting the Manager in appointing sub-contractors and vendors as well as managing commercial negotiations and contract management.
Liaising with the Mall Management (technical engineers) to get work permits
Liaising with External (contractors & carrying & forwarding agents) & Internal teams (Brand Managers) for fit outs, design drawings as well as mall and all statutory authority permits.
Coordinating with contractors and ensure effective & timely completion of fit-out works
Visiting stores to monitor the fit-out works in progress
Managing all documentation internal as well as external – preparation of LPOs, tracking costs, other support information.
Managing all new installations and AMC renewal for CCTV / Alarm system/Music system.
Knowledge or skills:
Good communication skills of English Language – written and verbal
Good computing skills – Expert level of Ms Excel; Office;
Knowledge of AutoCAD, Image editing software, etc. will be a bonus