Mid-Senior level Landscape Architect who can head our Urban Planning, Landscape Design and Build team in Dubai, UAE.
Qualifications and Experience :
-An appropriate masters degree related to Landscape Architecture.
-Minimum 3-4 years’ post graduate experience in the Middle East
-Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Micosoft Office.
-A track record in delivering landscape planning for a range of projects.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-A driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable).
We are looking for a MEP/HVAC Autocad Draftsman.
* Makes necessary calculations for drawing development
* Prepares & assists in drawing revisions required.
* Prepares as built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the client/consultant and assist in project close outs.
* Diploma Holder
* Minimum 5 years experience preferably in UAE
* Can work immediately
Good salary compensated.
Graduate Architects Dubai
A++ Sustainable Architecture is seeking young talented Architects to join its international team in brand new Dubai office.
Good Salary and benefits will be offered (depending on experience)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum working experience one Year
- Good Knowledge in Interior Design/Architecture
- Professional in AutoCAD 2D Drafting
- Professional in Revit Drafting
- Good knowledge of 3d modelling and renderings
- Good Experience in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Good Experience in Adobe Package (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong in English (Reading, Writing, Communicating)
Interested candidate can apply with updated resume and portfolio (5MB max size) to the following email addresses:
Job description: Position: Interior Design / Architect
Location: Ministries Complex, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Candidates on visit visa are encouraged to apply.
Bachelor’s Degree or related discipline Minimum of 5 years relevant design experience in home country.
In-depth knowledge of interior design and finishes
Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning Able to develop and present design concepts AutoCAD proficiency required.Responsibilities:
Work with interior design team to develop design solutions research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development.
Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator Revit , Lumina or other design programs work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects.
Prepare and participate in client presentations
Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.
Interior Designer Dubai
-Professional and Familiar with detailed design and to handle full set of working drawings.
-Able to provide creative and well thought through design solutions;
-Make Good communication and presentation of the design with clients.
-Make good coordination with external vendors for coordinating technical issues and material sourcing.
-Diploma or above qualified in an architectural or interior design related discipline.
â€§Minimum 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
-Strong passion in interior design and willing make more efforts in Start-up company
-Make good cooperation with supervisor and colleague.
-Proficiency in Auto CAD, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Sketch up and other design based skills
â€§Proficiency in written and spoken in English(Important)
Company: House of Aida
Our company located in the central of Dubai.We are a start-up design company.
We have good international clients resources; we provide fantastic and comfortable working environment; we provide a good platform to show your talent; we give you enough chance and spaces to explore interior design and we offer attractive packages in Dubai.
if you are professional in interior design and have strong mind and curiosity, wanna explore more together in Dubai. Join us!
Lareg Architectural firm in the UAE is seeking someone with solid experience to join their company with regards to commercial & retail buildings. Must be able to work towards tight deadlines and under pressure. you must have 5 years experience and a degree, we pay 104 K USD
Deal with Dubai municipality system, RTA and other governmental authorities
* Coordination between all aspects in the projects (structure, Architecture, MEP).
* Coordination between all subcontractors, prepare LPO and all project required documents
* Review and produce shop drawings, Time schedule, method statement, SC Drawings Construction Drawings.
* Review Authority / consultant drawings.
* Initiate RFI's, Comments, Etc.
*excellent verbal and written communication skills. salary is negotiable
Interior Designer Dubai
1. Should be well versed with Autocad, MS Office and 3D Max
2. Should be able to communicate with the Clients.
3. Should have knowledge of new market trends, designs and materials
4. Should have been expereience in designing for commercial spaces like offices, restaurants and retail spaces