AutoCAD Draftsman Dubai
- Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
- Checks plans.
- Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings (If required).
- Prepare assembly and detail drawings on the basis of the information and instruction provided.
- Makes necessary calculations for drawing development.
- Prepares and assists in drawing revisions are required.
- Prepares As-built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the Client/Consultant and assist in Project Close-Outs.
- Maintains knowledge of Company standards and incorporate these into engineering design.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Interior Designer Dubai
Creative in designing interior space.
• Full knowledge of producing full set of drawings in CAD alone with shop drawings & detailing
• Quantifying all the items in the drawings and floating it to the QS dept.
• Check the quality and progress at Site / Project and verifying with the design drawings.
• Monitor the progress at site according to program of work and update the program on timely manner.
• Good at free hand sketches and proposing proper detailing at site.
• preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
• on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
• feasibility studies of client requests
• analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
• allocating upcoming work to contractors
• site visits, assessments and projections for future work
The candidate must be honest, hardworking and a hold a high value of integrity and wants exceed the clients expectations at all times.
1. Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs. 2. Proven Working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new concepts ).
3. Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
4. Determine the clients goals and requirements of the project.
5. Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts and relevant drawings.
6. Specify and quantify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
7. Prepare final plans and construction drawings, using computer applications. 8. Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
9. Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied.
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer-We are looking for a Dynamic & enthusiastic young Sales-engineer, you will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities. Capable as a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs, Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator or other design programs, maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers Increase the effectiveness and efficiency as well as coordination and communication between functions
Auto cad designer dubai
Well-versed with AutoCAD 2D/3D rendering software/s (Sketchup, 3DMax, Vray. Should have experience and able to make drawings/ lay out. Should be already here in UAE to be assigned in Al Ain immediately.
Urban designer Qatar
URBAN DESIGNERS QATAR
For over 40 years one of the largest national architectural companies in has maintained a passion for the idea of buildings complimenting environments
They strive for consistent standards of design and delivery and regularly share knowledge, technologies and new approaches across all offices
Their award winning practice require 2 Urban Designers to assist the urban design team leader on the feasibility and preliminary concept of site options for rail station entries.
Primarily preparing presentations and documentation required for the feasibility studies and preliminary concept.
Only people with rail experience need apply
Autocad skills essential
These are 3 to 6 year contract roles with an immediate start
AutoCad drafter Dubai
We are a high end Italian Interior Design and fitout company offering wide range of Italian/European brands for Indoor -Outdoor furniture, Kitchens and Wardrobes. Offering contemporary furniture solutions that are not only high in quality but functional and stylish. The projects are delivered by a highly trained in-house team, and completed to the highest global standards.
Candidate will be responsible for the design of kitchens for company showrooms, retail customers and layouts, Quick and impressive design presentations+drawings with the use of applicable software, organize the design plan and budget estimate, ensure that layouts and design plans are prepared in accordance to customer requirements and specifications, process orders to company factories in Europe. Visit Site as required and make Installation/MEP drawings.
Coordinate with Installation team for timely and accurate installation. Successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE, have 2-4 years kitchen design experience, strong drawing and software knowledge of Auto CAD, Photshop and Sketch Up, Kitchen design software such as Winner, Carat, Metron etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000 to AED8,000 /month
Arabco Engineering Consultant
Job description: urgently required architect engineer for our company in ras al khaima. immediate joining.