Interior Designer Dubai
Head of Design with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in the design and project management related to the high end furniture products and industry
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials, layout design and merchandising.
- Solid experience in dealing with international and local suppliers.
- Solid Project management skills
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients and professionals from different horizons
- Strong client focus and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to advice, convince
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus (written and spoken)
- Take the lead of our design projects in cooperation with the sales team or with outsourced designers and participate in the acquisition of those projects
- Make proposal to the management for the display styling and merchandising and monitor the implementation of the approved solutions and ideas.
- Follow up with the market design trends and ensure the optimal selection of products to be ordered for the showrooms or kept in the library and submit it to the management for validation prior to delivering the order request to the supply chain department.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing professionals, and do a proper follow up in close coordination with the sales team.
- Provide the appropriate information to update the project and suppliers database.
- Represent the companies in the international fairs, assist in ordering products and finding new sources of products
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head Of Design position offers an attractive package.
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Interior Designer Dubai
we are interior company located in Sharjah, we are looking for a Interior Designer / 3D visualizer.. Candidates should be able to create concepts & drawings. Knowledge of 3D max, autocad & photoshop is a must.
Interested applicants may send their cv, salary negotiable
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management and Exhibition environment.
Candidate Requirements :
Ø Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Ø Should be an expert in Autocad, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Ø Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
Ø College graduate or a degree holder.
Ø Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Ø Can work in tight deadlines.
A Spain based architecture and engineering studio is seeking an architect with excellent knowledge of English to work on interesting projects in Dubai. The ideal candidate should have worked in any other studio in the past and will have experience in the field. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Candidate will establish contact with the different studios in Dubai, representing our firm to work on different projects.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you think you fit the criteria please send us your CV today.
A well-established Consultancy Company for Building Construction is in need of one (1) ARCHITECT DESIGNER/ENGINEER with the following qualifications:
• Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
• Certificate Attested by UAE.
• Should have at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in Architecture, 5 years from this is a growing experience in the same field in UAE with an emphasis on Architectural Design of High Rise Residential/Commercial Buildings & Towers, Luxury Villas & Palaces, Multi-Use Complex, Mosque and Recreational Facilities.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Revit, V-Ray, 3D Max, 2D & Xref Detailing and MS Office
• Ideally knowledgeable of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design.
• A member of the Society of Engineers-UAE is an advantage.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
Architectural engineer Dubai
Architectural Engineer required for a company in Fujairah with 2 to 4 years experience. Indians only need apply.Interested candidates may send in their resume to
Interior Designers Dubai
Professionally qualified, good experience in interior designing brochures, leaflets, product catalogs, logos and trade exhibition posters. Familiar in Adobe Illustrator, Corel draw, 3DMax, Photoshop