We need a draftsman that has experience on the following programs:
- 3d max;
Projects Coordinator / Asset Management Executive Dubai
Education: Bachelors or Diploma in Architecture/Interior Design/Construction Management/Project Management
Experience: 3-4 years of relevant experience or more
Age:- 24 -30 yrs
Role and Responsibilities
Supporting the Manager in appointing sub-contractors and vendors as well as managing commercial negotiations and contract management.
Liaising with the Mall Management (technical engineers) to get work permits
Liaising with External (contractors & carrying & forwarding agents) & Internal teams (Brand Managers) for fit outs, design drawings as well as mall and all statutory authority permits.
Coordinating with contractors and ensure effective & timely completion of fit-out works
Visiting stores to monitor the fit-out works in progress
Managing all documentation internal as well as external – preparation of LPOs, tracking costs, other support information.
Managing all new installations and AMC renewal for CCTV / Alarm system/Music system.
Knowledge or skills:
Good communication skills of English Language – written and verbal
Good computing skills – Expert level of Ms Excel; Office;
Knowledge of AutoCAD, Image editing software, etc. will be a bonus
CAD Operators Dubai
3D Art Interior Decoration
Interior Designing/ civil / architecture Engineer
Must be approved / certified from Dubai Municipality
Must Have 3 years experience at least in UAE
Must have UAE driving license
Preface with car
• should excellent in designing villas, penthouse, apartment, offices, restaurant, shops etc.
• should be committed, dedicated and focused to his work. Flexible and can handle pressure at all times
• Design Retail, Commercial & Residential drawings for clients.
• Meet client to determine functional and spatial requirements of the design, scribble drawing for clients, develop design info, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
• May direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
• Playing a part in project and team management.
• Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
Key Skills :
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, fluent in English, Arabic preferred
• High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
• Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects within a team environment from initial conceptualization to complete design documentation is required for a reputed Interior Design Company. Must have excellent knowledge in Photoshop, CAD, 3D Max, Corel Draw, Sketch Up program & MS Office
• Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
• Driving license will be preferred
Landscape Architectural Technician Dubai
Candidates must be proficient in AutoCad, Photoshop, SketchUp and 3D Studio.
Preferably with experience in Landscape Architecture Design, Planning and Perspective Presentation.
Must be able to work under pressure.
With transferable Visa and be able to join immediately.
Salary will be discuss upon interview and will be base on applicant\'s experience
Drafter. With more than 10 years of experience. Language arabic, english, frensh and spanish.
Business Development Manager Dubai
A growing Interior Decoration Company Located in Dubai is seeking for a Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager. He/She must have at least 05 years Gulf Experience as a Manager in an interior Company. He/She should be a degree holder of interior Design / Architecture with good communication skills in English & Arabic (Preferably) Expert in Auto Cad, Photoshop & 3D Max
Interior designer Dubai
We are looking for a highly self motivated and dedicated person with an interior design or architectural background to to be taking on the role of Showroom Manager Assistant for our new Showroom of Italian bespoke kitchens and kitchen accessories in Dubai.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is able to work in a small team as well as independently and would enjoy broadening his/her skills and work experience being exposed to many different aspects of the business, working closely with the Manager in charge for the Region.
Amongst others, the role would generally entail the following tasks:
- Assisting the manager with the day to day tasks to run the Showroom.
- Assisting the manager with marketing and business development.
- Receiving and confidently assisting clients interested in the products.
- Preparing design proposals and presentations using softwares such as AutoCad, Photoshop, Indesign and Powerpoint.
- Assisting the manager with site inspections and measurements within the UAE.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills in English.