Interior designer Dubai
An interior design and luxury furniture company in UAE is looking for a Senior Architect/Interior Designer.
Preparing and leading on detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects
- Creating 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing tasks among several concurrent
Projects to meet deadlines is essential
- Promote Sales
- General management
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 6-8years of experience (2 years local)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D Max andPhotoshop, MS Office programs
• Experience and reliability with related codes and regulations
• Proficient in working drawings
• Furniture, finishing and upholstery specification experience
• Based in Dubai-UAE
3Ds MAX Visualiser/modeler Dubai
A 3ds max visualiser/modeler with interior design background is required for a company in Ajman.
An AutoCAD draftswoman cum admin with interior or architectural background, able to work under pressure and willing to work late if necessary is required for a company in Ajman.
Kindly send your CV along a sample of rendering to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily duties mainly consist in providing Cad drawings - new designs and updating of existing drawings.
Only candidates with experience as draftsman within infrastractural project will be taken in consideration.
Location: Dubai (UAE)
• Technical Diploma
• Familiarity to work with CTB system
• Good knowledge of CAD 2D/3D
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience on the role is mandatory
• Experience on infrastructure projects (bridge & roads) is mandatory
• Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
• Preferably knowledge of Arabic language
• Able to work within a multicultural environment
• Able to work under stress conditions
• Good communication and organisational expertise
Please note that will only consider applications with CV attached.
Design Positions Dubai
Maqyas Interiors is an interior design firm based in Sharjah-UAE providing an innovative, cost effective and high quality professional ID Consultancy Services in the region.
We are in need of staff URGENTLY for those who are looking for a job as posted underneath:
2 nos. Architect / Interior Designer
- BS Architectural Graduate
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop software
- With minimum 1 year work experience
3D Art Interior Decoration
Interior Designing/ civil / architecture Engineer
Must be approved / certified from Dubai Municipality
Must Have 3 years experience at least in UAE
Must have UAE driving license
Preface with car
• should excellent in designing villas, penthouse, apartment, offices, restaurant, shops etc.
• should be committed, dedicated and focused to his work. Flexible and can handle pressure at all times
• Design Retail, Commercial & Residential drawings for clients.
• Meet client to determine functional and spatial requirements of the design, scribble drawing for clients, develop design info, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
• May direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
• Playing a part in project and team management.
• Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
Key Skills :
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, fluent in English, Arabic preferred
• High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
• Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects within a team environment from initial conceptualization to complete design documentation is required for a reputed Interior Design Company. Must have excellent knowledge in Photoshop, CAD, 3D Max, Corel Draw, Sketch Up program & MS Office
• Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
• Driving license will be preferred
FITOUT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Client Name : An interior Designer, al quoz 3 , dubai
Position required : SALES EXECUTIVE
Number of Manpower required : 1
Driving Licence: Candidate must have valid UAE Light Driving Licence.
Nationality : INDIAN
Gender : Male / Female : ANY
Brief on Job Description : SHOULD BE ABLE TO INCREASE THE BUSINESS ( NO. OF CLIENTS ) FOR US – FOR FITOUT & INTERIOR DESIGNING.
Salary offered : COMMISION BASE + BASIC SALARY OF 2.5 K ALL INCLUSIVE.
Food : NO
Accommodation : provided by client. YES
Transportation : provided by client YES
Other Benefits : As per UAE Labour Law. YES
Junior Architect Dubai
Must have 8 years experience in preparation of As-built Drawings for engineering / EPC Projects with 5 years in the Oil /Gas Industry.