Dubai Design Group
Architect-Interior Detailer Dubai
- Candidate must have at least 8-10 years experience and knowledge in joinery detailing
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, Knowledge of Sketchup, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written &oral
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
Job Description :
- Technical proficiency in latest version of Auto CAD. ability to create 3D drawings.
-Preparation of glass partition drawings/ Shop office drawings
- Responsible for the speedy efficient error free drafting of all works assigned.
- Coordinating with Production /Site team / Client
- Taking measurements and coordination with Production and Site team
- Should be qualified/experienced in details of joinery drawings and Interior fitout drawings.
-Experience in related Industry.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer-We are looking for a Dynamic & enthusiastic young Sales-engineer, you will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities. Capable as a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs, Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator or other design programs, maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers Increase the effectiveness and efficiency as well as coordination and communication between functions
CAD Operators Dubai
A well-established Consultancy Company for Building Construction is in need of one (1) ARCHITECT DESIGNER/ENGINEER with the following qualifications:
• Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
• Certificate Attested by UAE.
• Should have at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in Architecture, 5 years from this is a growing experience in the same field in UAE with an emphasis on Architectural Design of High Rise Residential/Commercial Buildings & Towers, Luxury Villas & Palaces, Multi-Use Complex, Mosque and Recreational Facilities.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Revit, V-Ray, 3D Max, 2D & Xref Detailing and MS Office
• Ideally knowledgeable of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design.
• A member of the Society of Engineers-UAE is an advantage.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
Senior Architect Dubai
Key skills required are:
good working knowledge of construction materials and details,
• ability to identify problems and find solutions,
• good team player,
• excellent command of the English language,
• ability to prepare Specifications,
• co-ordinate with other disciplines,
• Review drawings.
Candidates with Revit and Hotel experience and able to start immediately will be at an advantage.
Job description: Job post : Draughtsman
Job location: Dubai - UAE
Requirements & Responsibilities:
ïƒ˜ B.E / Diploma.
ïƒ˜ Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
ïƒ˜ Knowledge in computer aid software (AUTOCAD).
ïƒ˜ Responsible for creating and preparing of shop drawings.
ïƒ˜ Prepare submission drawings for approval.
ïƒ˜ Prepare quantities and areas calculation for all civil works.
ïƒ˜ Nationality: srilankan/ Indian.
Qualified candidates can email their resume
Job description: DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation from the earliest stages right through to completion.
Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
Compile project specifications
Keep within budgets and timelines
Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
Follow architectural trends and advancements
Proven working experience as an architect in Dubai Free zone projects
Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
Visual awareness and an eye for detail
Communication and project management skills
BS degree in Architecture