Revit Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for REVIT ARCHITECTURE DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Male/Female, below 40 years old
- Must have minimum of 4-5 years GCC experience in the same capacity or position
- With at least 3 years in Shop Drawing generation for high end architectural works (Ex: Façade & interior works)
- With Drafting of Architectural and Structural drawings in Revit Architectural/ Structural template as per the AutoCAD drawings provided by the respective consultants
- Should create faster, detailed and accurate shop drawing from Revit for façade, landscaping, rockwork modelling
- Familiar with drafting standards applicable to respective building services architectural Structural
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines for exchange of information and interfacing
- To understand the levels, detailing in the drawings and drafting it accordingly in the software
- To produce standard details for construction and installation as well as measurement and quantity take off from drawings
- Should update the skills, adapt to new versions of software
RG Designer Dubai
We would like to introducing RG Design for your consideration , We are skilled
artists with years of experience in reputed companies , we are based in UAE Dubai , we specialize in photo real architectural interior 3D visualization and scale modeling for commercial , residential,kiosk and Exhibition stand projects
We can create your imagined virtual environment, which is generated by 3D software. You just need to provide us the sketch or tell us your concept. Then we will provide you a photo realistic result to your client.
We are looking for a young, confident and enthusiastic Structural Steel Tekla Draftsman for our group of companies. Should have Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering. Candidate must be a dedicated career oriented with skills in the field of Structural STEEL detailing, modeling, 3D etc. with expertise in Auto CAD, Tekla and StaadPro and having proficiency in the the English Language. Only Candidates with above mentioned qualification should apply
A well-established Consultancy Company for Building Construction is in need of one (1) ARCHITECT DESIGNER/ENGINEER with the following qualifications:
• Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
• Certificate Attested by UAE.
• Should have at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in Architecture, 5 years from this is a growing experience in the same field in UAE with an emphasis on Architectural Design of High Rise Residential/Commercial Buildings & Towers, Luxury Villas & Palaces, Multi-Use Complex, Mosque and Recreational Facilities.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Revit, V-Ray, 3D Max, 2D & Xref Detailing and MS Office
• Ideally knowledgeable of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design.
• A member of the Society of Engineers-UAE is an advantage.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
Estimator and Sales Administration Officer with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree, ideally with Design or technical drawing background
- Minimum 5 years proven experience, in a similar role in FF&E
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools, and all MS Office applications
- Capability to read and analyze interior and technical designs.
- Solid knowledge of cost analysis and cost management in a product and project environment.
- High sense of precision, rigor and detail, with a strong orientation for quality and cost effectiveness
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, including time and priority management
- High level of pro-activity, efficiency and speed in execution in a multitask environment
- Strong team spirit and capability to collaborate
- Strong communication and interrelationship skills
- High sense of responsibility, initiative, problem solving attitude
- Capacity to listen and to understand the needs
- High sense of business ethics, confidentiality and loyalty
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Interacts with the sales team and clients, he/she understands the client’s requirements and product or project specifications
- Analyzes all data and information which can impact the cost and the price, analyzes technical data, designs and preliminary specifications
- Consult with the other departments, and with external vendors to discuss and formulate accurate estimates.
- Coordinates with manufacturers on inquiries, pricing and availability of materials and samples
- Prepares clients’ quotations and proposals including layouts and Bill of Quantities and delivers them to the sales department and senior management for further considerations and approval
- Prepares cost and expenditure statements during the duration of the project and provide recommendations to keep cost under control
- Adjust and optimize the terms and conditions of each project
- Follow up with the costing and pricing of projects in the case of tenders
- Prepares Project documents control, filing and archiving
- Prepares project list tracking and sales reports.
- Liaises with suppliers on latest finishes; maintains and updates accordingly the library of catalogs and samples
- Manages and follows-up with all activities related to sales administration, mainly:
- Follows-up with the sales department on the status of the offers and quotations, and adjusts prices accordingly and if needed
- Manages and updates the data management system and all sources of information related to costing and pricing
- Ensures the appropriate liaison between the sales department and the other department, with regard to matters related to costing, pricing, quotations
- Maintains, updates and distributes showroom floor price lists and price tags.
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Estimator and Sales Administration Officer position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Mid-Senior level Landscape Architect who can head our Urban Planning, Landscape Design and Build team in Dubai, UAE.
Qualifications and Experience :
-An appropriate masters degree related to Landscape Architecture.
-Minimum 3-4 years’ post graduate experience in the Middle East
-Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Micosoft Office.
-A track record in delivering landscape planning for a range of projects.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-A driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable).
Generally, a draftsman's main job duty is to create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. Draftsmen typically work with professionals in their field, such as scientists, architects and engineers, who provide the product or structure's details. The draftsman incorporates these specifications into drawings and plans that may be used in the manufacture, maintenance or repair of the product or structure.
Often, draftsmen use CADD systems to create, save and view their drawings and plans. Depending on the project, draftsmen may need to use more traditional drafting methods, such as drafting pencils and T-squares, to create their drawings. Besides creating drawings, other duties of a draftsman can include calculating structural strength, assessing building capacity limits and estimating construction costs.
ARCHITECT/CIVIL ENGINEER: Seeking an Architect or Civil Engineer with Minimum 5 years experience in the Gulf for Technical Office activities including planning support, preparation of procurement requests, detailing, preparation of method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, etc. in the field of construction for tower, commercial Buildings, & villas. Fully aware of the project specifications, drawings and contractual terms. „X Bachelor in Civil Engineering or architecture Excellent verbal and written English Able to review project documents, drawings & specifications, to collect the necessary data and produce coordinated shop drawings, method statements, material submittals. „X Very good knowledge of Ms Office (especially word and excel) & AutoCAD