Currently looking for architect/ interior designer who is aware of the site management and is also able to lead on sales and generate leads.
Delivering on company growth by partnering with new clients
Delivering on sales targets.
Managing the communication and briefing with the clients and suppliers.
Managing the tender process with B2B clients.
Managing the project development from briefing to final delivery.
Manage project timelines.
Assist in the design and creative ideas when needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Experience in Marble and tiles in UAE is preferred
Interior design skills especially in measurements and briefing
Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skill
Negotiation and Analytical skills
Research and competitive intelligence skills
Tender processing and management
Interior designer Dubai
An interior design and luxury furniture company in UAE is looking for a Senior Architect/Interior Designer.
Preparing and leading on detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects
- Creating 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing tasks among several concurrent
Projects to meet deadlines is essential
- Promote Sales
- General management
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 6-8years of experience (2 years local)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D Max andPhotoshop, MS Office programs
• Experience and reliability with related codes and regulations
• Proficient in working drawings
• Furniture, finishing and upholstery specification experience
• Based in Dubai-UAE
3Ds MAX Visualiser/modeler Dubai
A 3ds max visualiser/modeler with interior design background is required for a company in Ajman.
An AutoCAD draftswoman cum admin with interior or architectural background, able to work under pressure and willing to work late if necessary is required for a company in Ajman.
Kindly send your CV along a sample of rendering to: email@example.com
Daily duties mainly consist in providing Cad drawings - new designs and updating of existing drawings.
Only candidates with experience as draftsman within infrastractural project will be taken in consideration.
Location: Dubai (UAE)
• Technical Diploma
• Familiarity to work with CTB system
• Good knowledge of CAD 2D/3D
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience on the role is mandatory
• Experience on infrastructure projects (bridge & roads) is mandatory
• Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
• Preferably knowledge of Arabic language
• Able to work within a multicultural environment
• Able to work under stress conditions
• Good communication and organisational expertise
Please note that will only consider applications with CV attached.
Design Positions Dubai
Maqyas Interiors is an interior design firm based in Sharjah-UAE providing an innovative, cost effective and high quality professional ID Consultancy Services in the region.
We are in need of staff URGENTLY for those who are looking for a job as posted underneath:
2 nos. Architect / Interior Designer
- BS Architectural Graduate
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop software
- With minimum 1 year work experience
3D Art Interior Decoration
Interior Designing/ civil / architecture Engineer
Must be approved / certified from Dubai Municipality
Must Have 3 years experience at least in UAE
Must have UAE driving license
Preface with car
• should excellent in designing villas, penthouse, apartment, offices, restaurant, shops etc.
• should be committed, dedicated and focused to his work. Flexible and can handle pressure at all times
• Design Retail, Commercial & Residential drawings for clients.
• Meet client to determine functional and spatial requirements of the design, scribble drawing for clients, develop design info, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
• May direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
• Playing a part in project and team management.
• Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
Key Skills :
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, fluent in English, Arabic preferred
• High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
• Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects within a team environment from initial conceptualization to complete design documentation is required for a reputed Interior Design Company. Must have excellent knowledge in Photoshop, CAD, 3D Max, Corel Draw, Sketch Up program & MS Office
• Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
• Driving license will be preferred
FITOUT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Client Name : An interior Designer, al quoz 3 , dubai
Position required : SALES EXECUTIVE
Number of Manpower required : 1
Driving Licence: Candidate must have valid UAE Light Driving Licence.
Nationality : INDIAN
Gender : Male / Female : ANY
Brief on Job Description : SHOULD BE ABLE TO INCREASE THE BUSINESS ( NO. OF CLIENTS ) FOR US – FOR FITOUT & INTERIOR DESIGNING.
Salary offered : COMMISION BASE + BASIC SALARY OF 2.5 K ALL INCLUSIVE.
Food : NO
Accommodation : provided by client. YES
Transportation : provided by client YES
Other Benefits : As per UAE Labour Law. YES