Interior designer Dubai
An interior design and luxury furniture company in UAE is looking for a Senior Architect/Interior Designer.
Preparing and leading on detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects
- Creating 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing tasks among several concurrent
Projects to meet deadlines is essential
- Promote Sales
- General management
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 6-8years of experience (2 years local)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D Max andPhotoshop, MS Office programs
• Experience and reliability with related codes and regulations
• Proficient in working drawings
• Furniture, finishing and upholstery specification experience
• Based in Dubai-UAE
Job description: Draughtsman – ELV (Extra Low Voltage)
Experience: 2 to 4 Years in preparing ELV /Electrical shop drawings in UAE
Job Location- Dubai / Ajman
Salary- Based on Experience
Create detailed CAD drawings for construction and as-built drawing submittals
Site survey on client location
Create detailed CAD drawing for on-site work and proposals
Prepare schematic diagram for ELV systems, CCTV, Network cable systems etc.Prepare drawings as per SIRA and Civil Defense Regulation and issue for approval.
Review all individual drawings, check quality & participate in quality control checks and solve technical issues which is rising on the site.
Assisting the estimation department in taking quantities from the tender drawings.
Prepare the detailed site quantities requirement based on the consultants approved drawings
Maintain records of design, specification and prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.All other responsibilities which company will assign time to time upon requirement.
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Multi National Company has a vacancy for a draughtsman / engineer to join the team responsible for the region: India, Middle East & Africa. This position is based in the Dubai Office.
- Draughting and design of various perimeter security related structures and components
- Draughting in 2D & 3D
- Involvement in costing and BOQ
- Degree or diploma in engineering / AutoCad draughting
- Previous experience on Solidworks will be advantageous
Interior Designers Dubai
Professionally qualified, good experience in interior designing brochures, leaflets, product catalogs, logos and trade exhibition posters. Familiar in Adobe Illustrator, Corel draw, 3DMax, Photoshop
Interior Designer Dubai
we are interior company located in Sharjah, we are looking for a Interior Designer / 3D visualizer.. Candidates should be able to create concepts & drawings. Knowledge of 3D max, autocad & photoshop is a must.
Interested applicants may send their cv, salary negotiable
Current opening: Follow-up Architect- Dubai
We are looking for a Follow-up Architect to join our architectural department, candidate must have:
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in engineering consultant company in UAE.
- Holds bachelor degree preferably in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of all the concerned government authorities (municipalities, civil defense, etc..) in UAE and knowledge in technical negotiations.
- Very good communication skills in Arabic and English. (clause if applicable: Arabic speaking is required but not essential)
- Good knowledge in applying to Dubai Municipality online website.
Junior Architects Dubai
A reputed Architectural Consultancy company in Dubai, urgently required Junior Architects with minimum 3 years UAE experience with knowledge of Municipality rules and regulations
Job Type: Permanent