AutoCad Drafter Dubai
• Prepares detailed scale drawings and tracings from rough sketches or other data provided by LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
• May prepare separate detailed site plan, grading and drainage plan, lighting plan, paving plan, irrigation plan, planting plan, and drawings and detail of garden structures.;
• May build models of proposed landscape construction and prepare colored drawings for presentation to client
• Preparing shop drawings and as-built drawings as per project requirement;
• Quantity take-off
Qualifications and requirements
• A college degree or equivalent;
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Job description: Architect
An interior design company in Dubai is looking for Architect.
The candidate should be Graduate in Architecture with 3 year UAE Experience or 5 years out of UAE Experience in similar line.
With very good command over Auto cad, V ray and 3D Max.
With 3D visualizing experience preferred.
Build Bright Tech
3D ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZER Dubai
Work closely with the architectural and 3D design teams in the preparation of 3D visualization. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architects concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the architectural teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
• Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation..
• Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
• Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
• Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly.
• Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
• Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
• Efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling packages.
Dubai Design Group
Architect-Interior Detailer Dubai
- Candidate must have at least 8-10 years experience and knowledge in joinery detailing
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, Knowledge of Sketchup, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written &oral
Interior designer Dubai
We are looking for a highly self motivated and dedicated person with an interior design or architectural background to to be taking on the role of Showroom Manager Assistant for our new Showroom of Italian bespoke kitchens and kitchen accessories in Dubai.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is able to work in a small team as well as independently and would enjoy broadening his/her skills and work experience being exposed to many different aspects of the business, working closely with the Manager in charge for the Region.
Amongst others, the role would generally entail the following tasks:
- Assisting the manager with the day to day tasks to run the Showroom.
- Assisting the manager with marketing and business development.
- Receiving and confidently assisting clients interested in the products.
- Preparing design proposals and presentations using softwares such as AutoCad, Photoshop, Indesign and Powerpoint.
- Assisting the manager with site inspections and measurements within the UAE.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is a successful Architectural firm leading the market with its innovative and exciting design philosophy. Well known in the market place for their iconic projects, our client offers the opportunity to work on a diverse and fulfilling range of projects including; Commercial, Hospitality, Health and Institutional.
Within this challenging role, working along side the directors, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of projects across the board in a multi-disciplinary environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years experience in design and delivery and have had exposure to team leadership. Commercial, Hospitality and retail experience is essential, residential and government work would be beneficial. The primary software package is ArchiCAD. Therefore, all applicants must have recent and project based experience with this package.
It is expected that applicants be professionally presented and possess the skills to effectively and confidently communicate across all levels. This is a key criteria as this role involves liaison with high level clients
A well-established Consultancy Company for Building Construction is in need of one (1) ARCHITECT DESIGNER/ENGINEER with the following qualifications:
• Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
• Certificate Attested by UAE.
• Should have at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in Architecture, 5 years from this is a growing experience in the same field in UAE with an emphasis on Architectural Design of High Rise Residential/Commercial Buildings & Towers, Luxury Villas & Palaces, Multi-Use Complex, Mosque and Recreational Facilities.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Revit, V-Ray, 3D Max, 2D & Xref Detailing and MS Office
• Ideally knowledgeable of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design.
• A member of the Society of Engineers-UAE is an advantage.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
Bachelors degree in Architectural Engineering.
-Minimum 5 years or more of postgraduate experience in the design of large building related to infrastructure and layout. (Applicant must hold atleast five years old Architectural license)
-Experience in design and construction work; prepare scope of works and specification, knowledge in reviewing and recommending a large range of building materials is essential.
-Proven technical competency in architectural design works commonly practiced in design of buildings and infrastructure projects, and ability to carry out safe and fit for purpose designs.
-Thorough knowledge of industry/international standards and ability to interpret the same for specific applications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Plan the layout of the projects.
2.Prepare scale drawings.
3.Integrate engineering elements into unified design.
4.Speak to clients to determine their needs and requirements for the projects.
5.Create proposals for customers to draft floor plans and interior designs.
6. Review and approves contractor’s architectural engineering deliverables (drawings, calculations, specifications, method statement, material submittal, and the like.) for ECS, FEED and EPIC contracts to ensure compliance with latest codes, standards and company requirements.
7. Prepares in-house architectural engineering documents for FEED and detailed designs for projects where necessary to meet operational defined milestones and deadlines
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply with an up-to-date resume (mentioning license issuance date) and a recent photograph through email: email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted