Project Manager – Dubai
Over the course of the last seven decades WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors have become the world's leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. WATG offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG's projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
The Dubai location of Wimberly Interiors is hiring a Project Manager.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and coordination of the computer aided design documentation of a project during Schematic through Construction Document phases in conjunction with the Senior Interior Designer and the Project Coordinator. The Project Manager must demonstrate extensive technical interior architectural experience on a wide variety of projects through the construction administration phase. Project Manager will coordinate work assignments of a diverse project team as well as coordinate with clients, consultants and contractors as well as, mentor and train interns. The Project Manager overseas the interior process from proposal through construction administration on a project. Must have the ability to development and understand contractual liability as they relate to interior architecture/Owner project fee calculations.
10+ years experience in mid to large size interior architectural firm with projects including urban and resort hotels. A B.S. or B.A. in Interior Architecture is preferred. An architecture license is preferred.
Must have exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to organize many projects and deliverables in a timely manner.
Effectively manages consultants and other construction trades.
The ability to translate design concepts into building assembly.
This position must have leadership experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities while consistently achieving high standards and goals.
Proven experience in motivating and inspiring others is essential.
The ability to clearly and concisely present complex concepts and materials, both written and verbal to clients and co-workers.
A Moderate level of exposure to the Revit software.
A proficient level of knowledge regarding architectural production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction.Proficient level of experience and ability in the use of AutoCad, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ability to travel, domestic and international
CAD Draftsman to be based in Dubai.
The CAD Draftsman operates Computer Aided Design (CAD) computer system, including creating, updating and modifying maps, and performs manual drafting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Creates CAD drawings for engineering projects.
2. Creates and modifies maps for special assignments.
3. Incorporates subdivision plats and drawing files into maps.
4. Plots new maps.
5. Copies project drawings.
6. Creates manual drawings for engineering projects.
7. Greets customers and the general public in person and on telephone, answers questions and directs to appropriate individual when necessary.
8. May assist in developing survey maps and layouts, when necessary.
9. Works closely with building regulating agencies, builders, contractors and the general public.
10. Performs other related duties, as assigned.
1. Technical Capacity.
AutoCad Draftsman - Dubai
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for an AutoCAD Drafts Man with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities: Kindly send your CV
- Responsibilities included drafting, forecasting, scheduling and preparing project submittals.
- Reviewed drawings, contracts, plans, and specifications for customer accuracy.
- Reviewed submittal data on proposed materials and equipment for conformance with contract and specification requirements.
- Coordinated and communicated with engineers and subcontractors to insure quality assurance for project completion.
- Trained employees in advanced functions of the AutoCAD menu system to minimize project submittal time.
Architect-Engineer(At least 1 year GCC Experience)
-Consult with other engineers and architects.
-Evaluate blue prints and plans for potential construction problems.
-Ensure that building plans are according to code.
-Determine the structural integrity of a building.
-Recommend specific upgrades and changes to increase efficiency.
-Make changes to specific systems, such as lighting or heating, to improve safety.
-Assess cost-effectiveness of various options.
AUTO CAD drafter Dubai
Job description: AutoCAD Drafts Man - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for an AutoCAD Drafts Man with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities: Kindly send your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Responsibilities included drafting, forecasting, scheduling and preparing project submittals.
• Reviewed drawings, contracts, plans, and specifications for customer accuracy.
• Reviewed submittal data on proposed materials and equipment for conformance with contract and specification requirements.
• Coordinated and communicated with engineers and subcontractors to insure quality assurance for project completion.
• Trained employees in advanced functions of the AutoCAD menu system to minimize project submittal time.
Project manager Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibilities: (Architect cum Project Manager)
ïƒ˜ Prepares and submits drawing requirements to the authority. (Trakhees, Nakhees, Dubai Municipality, etc.)
ïƒ˜ Develop Fit out works and estimate cost for the project;
ïƒ˜ Prepare necessary shop drawings for the project;
ïƒ˜ Take down the progress of the project;
ïƒ˜ Oversee Scheduling and Timelines for projects and facilitates coordination between parties involved in the project;
ïƒ˜ Attends to meetings with concern parties;
ïƒ˜ Consult with clients;
ïƒ˜ Manage contractors;
ïƒ˜ Conduct Site planning and compliance; &
ïƒ˜ Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
ïƒ˜ Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
ïƒ˜ High levels of creativity and imagination;
ïƒ˜ A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion;
ïƒ˜ Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure;
ïƒ˜ Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD);
ïƒ˜ A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project;
ïƒ˜ Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks;
ïƒ˜ An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
ïƒ˜ Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals; &
ïƒ˜ An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Discussed upon interview
ïƒ˜ Experience: minimum 8 years in the planning field of which 5 years
in the UAE.
ïƒ˜ Experience in Project Management.
ïƒ˜ Experience in coordination with stakeholders
ïƒ˜ Experience in Fit-out works
ïƒ˜ Degree in Architecture
-To create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. Draftsmen typically work with professionals in their field, such as scientists, architects and engineers, who provide the product or structure's details.
Fit Out and Construction
Salary to be discuss
Interior designer Dubai
vector projects india
Our dynamic interior design and fit-out company is looking for an interior designer to join our expert team! The candidate will have an opportunity to serve our reputed clientele in commercial environment projects.
The ideal candidate should have strong work ethics and passion for design.
• Design concept and space planning of commercial environments including modular office furniture
• .Attending client meeting and discussing about the design and furniture layout.
• Inspecting and surveying site to ensure the plans are technically feasible.
• Providing rough sketches and preparing mood boards.
• Submission of drawings to relevant authorities including civil defense.
• Choosing the most appropriate materials for the design in line with budget.
• Advising the clients on progress of work at site and providing them with suitable samples of paints, fabrics etc to be used as per their color scheme.
• Preparing Project Progress reports and Analysis for review
• Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, owners, contractors, and consultants.
Efficient knowledge in following software:
• 3D Max
• MS Office
Color Balancing skills, Knowledge of fabrics, styles and trends, Sense of creativity, Excellent communication skills, Good Client servicing skills and Good Problem solving skills
Experience – 2-4 years
Salary – 8-10K AED per month