Graduate Architects Dubai
A++ Sustainable Architecture is seeking young talented Architects to join its international team in brand new Dubai office.
Good Salary and benefits will be offered (depending on experience)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum working experience one Year
- Good Knowledge in Interior Design/Architecture
- Professional in AutoCAD 2D Drafting
- Professional in Revit Drafting
- Good knowledge of 3d modelling and renderings
- Good Experience in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Good Experience in Adobe Package (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong in English (Reading, Writing, Communicating)
Interested candidate can apply with updated resume and portfolio (5MB max size) to the following email addresses:
Our client is a successful Architectural firm leading the market with its innovative and exciting design philosophy. Well known in the market place for their iconic projects, our client offers the opportunity to work on a diverse and fulfilling range of projects including; Commercial, Hospitality, Health and Institutional.
Within this challenging role, working along side the directors, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of projects across the board in a multi-disciplinary environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years experience in design and delivery and have had exposure to team leadership. Commercial, Hospitality and retail experience is essential, residential and government work would be beneficial. The primary software package is ArchiCAD. Therefore, all applicants must have recent and project based experience with this package.
It is expected that applicants be professionally presented and possess the skills to effectively and confidently communicate across all levels. This is a key criteria as this role involves liaison with high level clients
Interior designer Dubai
We are looking for a creative Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the customers to managing and executing the design.
3 years+ Experience is a must
Undertake design project from concept to completion
Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices .
Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator, rendering or other design programs
Excellent portfolio of previous works
Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
Communication and presentation skills
Project management skills
Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision.
Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
Compile data and specifications sheets.
Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings.
We are looking for a right-brained Architect with minimum of three (3) years experience in working drawings, details and specifications, and visualizations.
• Proven working experience as an architect minimum of three (3) years
• Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
• Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (CAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp)
• UAE driving license is an advantage
• BS degree in Architecture
Current opening: Follow-up Architect- Dubai
We are looking for a Follow-up Architect to join our architectural department, candidate must have:
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in engineering consultant company in UAE.
- Holds bachelor degree preferably in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of all the concerned government authorities (municipalities, civil defense, etc..) in UAE and knowledge in technical negotiations.
- Very good communication skills in Arabic and English. (clause if applicable: Arabic speaking is required but not essential)
- Good knowledge in applying to Dubai Municipality online website.
Revit Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for REVIT ARCHITECTURE DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Male/Female, below 40 years old
- Must have minimum of 4-5 years GCC experience in the same capacity or position
- With at least 3 years in Shop Drawing generation for high end architectural works (Ex: Façade & interior works)
- With Drafting of Architectural and Structural drawings in Revit Architectural/ Structural template as per the AutoCAD drawings provided by the respective consultants
- Should create faster, detailed and accurate shop drawing from Revit for façade, landscaping, rockwork modelling
- Familiar with drafting standards applicable to respective building services architectural Structural
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines for exchange of information and interfacing
- To understand the levels, detailing in the drawings and drafting it accordingly in the software
- To produce standard details for construction and installation as well as measurement and quantity take off from drawings
- Should update the skills, adapt to new versions of software
Landscape Architectural Technician Dubai
Candidates must be proficient in AutoCad, Photoshop, SketchUp and 3D Studio.
Preferably with experience in Landscape Architecture Design, Planning and Perspective Presentation.
Must be able to work under pressure.
With transferable Visa and be able to join immediately.
Salary will be discuss upon interview and will be base on applicant\'s experience