We are looking for a MEP/HVAC Autocad Draftsman.
* Makes necessary calculations for drawing development
* Prepares & assists in drawing revisions required.
* Prepares as built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the client/consultant and assist in project close outs.
* Diploma Holder
* Minimum 5 years experience preferably in UAE
* Can work immediately
Good salary compensated.
Interior Designer Dubai
Should have at least 2 years of experience in UAE in Interior Designer / 3d visualizer
• Strong portfolio containing high quality architectural CGIs
• Interest in architecture and interior design
• Good at keeping up Date with the latest software, techniques and work flows • Attentive to details and strong work ethic
• Good time management skills, delivering work on time and to a high standard fluency in English
• Can work on projects alone or as a part of a team • Good communication skills Technical requirements:
• Advanced knowledge of 3D studio Max
• Advanced knowledge of vary-material, lighting, texturing and rendering
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop - creating textures and post work and presentation
• Good organizational and file hierarchy skills
• Knowledge of AutoCad • General knowledge of Microsoft office
Job Type: Full-time
3D Max: 5 years
Interior Design: 2 years
Interior Designer Dubai
Our company has a job opening for an interior Designer/ Draughtsman.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Your work will usually involve the following:
*Working closely with the client to interpret the brief and to develop design ideas, both 2 D and 3D.
*You are expected to be skilled in AutoCAD, Excel, Developing 3D visuals and presentation.
Interested candidates with passion to work in furniture and fit out industry, please forward your CV
Architect-Engineer(At least 1 year GCC Experience)
-Consult with other engineers and architects.
-Evaluate blue prints and plans for potential construction problems.
-Ensure that building plans are according to code.
-Determine the structural integrity of a building.
-Recommend specific upgrades and changes to increase efficiency.
-Make changes to specific systems, such as lighting or heating, to improve safety.
-Assess cost-effectiveness of various options.
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
Autocad & 3dMax Draftsman Required for Carpentry Field
should be experience in doors and kitchen, minimum experience required
3 to 5 years
Experience people Required in
As a junior draftsman you will initially gain an understanding of the scope and requirements of the project. Utilising both manual drawing skills as wells as computer-based application, such as automated computer-assisted drafting, the draftsman creates both two-dimensional and three-dimensional renderings of the finished project. Once drafts have been completed, they are presented to the project manager / builder for review.
To carry out detailed drafting work including translating conceptual designs into detailed engineering drawings, flow diagrams and schematics, to make field visits as requested to take measurements.
Competent knowledge in both the production & manufacturing methodologies of joinery - to ensure shop drawings supplied to the client are not misleading & comply with the estimate
Reporting on the jobs progress and drawing completion - before the cutting list is prepared and production commenced in the factory
Assistance with obtaining customer approval on our drawings
Produce production ready drawings - ensuring the drawing programs are compatible with the machinery along with all correct hardware & materials being selected
Ensuring timely completion of all allocated projects
Clear communication about any variations or amendments to the architects plans
Complying with project status updates - adjusting activities as needed to meet project timelines
Junior Architect Dubai
Job description: Our company is in need of a JUNIOR ARCHITECT, knowledgeable in SKETCH UP, preferably with UAE work experience. Willing to be assigned in our ABU DHABI Office.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your CV
Tekla Steel Detailer/Drafter
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a Tekla Steel Detailer/Drafter. You have a minimum of 3 years experience in TEKLA steel detailing. As Steel Detailer, you will be responsible for detailing all parts of metal building systems, including structural steel, wall and roof panel, and trim to ensure all components fit together correctly as part of a complete design solution.You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in TEKLA
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Steel detailing
• 3-5 years experience in structural design and drafting
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects
• Knowledge of electricity and MEP is a plus
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues