We are looking for a right-brained Architect with minimum of three (3) years experience in working drawings, details and specifications, and visualizations.
• Proven working experience as an architect minimum of three (3) years
• Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
• Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (CAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp)
• UAE driving license is an advantage
• BS degree in Architecture
Interior design Company based in Dubai
seeking an Architect/Interior Designer: •Preparing BOQ for all interior/joinery related quotation request, •At least minimum 3-4 years work experience in a similar in an Interior or Event Design Company with a ability to communicate construction methods to contractors via working drawings. •Good Communication Skills in English. •Valid UAE Driving License with handling own car. •Software Proficiency in latest version of 3D max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, V-ray and MS Office. •Salary Range Offered:6,000-8,000 AED
The Draftsman will be involved in developing detailed drawings of PV system components for construction & installation and assist engineering team with solar PV system design.
He/she will create and edit photovoltaic (PV) module layouts and other documentation necessary for bidding on projects and deploying systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
Create PV Plant layouts, Single Line Diagrams (SLD), and Detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD
(Optional) Create photo realistic 3D renderings and animation using 3Ds Max, Lumion, Sketchup, etc...
(Optional) Assist in Graphic designing using Photoshop, In Design, After Effects, Illustrator
Have high attention to detail and professional quality drafting skills
Effectively communicate with engineering and construction teams
Meet deadlines, manage and organize workload accordingly
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related fields
Good conceptualization skills. He/she should be able to read and interpret construction plans
Experience with 3D rendering software such as 3Ds Max, Lumion, Rhino, Sketchup, etc…
Preferably have experience with animation tools such as Autodesk Maya, Lightwave 3d, Premier Pro, Cinema 4D
Knowledge in graphic design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Indesign
Ideally have experience on a large scale renewable energy project
Proficient use of MS Office and other computer-based applications
Must possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team environment
Candidates with UAE experience will be preferred
Architect-Engineer(At least 1 year GCC Experience)
-Consult with other engineers and architects.
-Evaluate blue prints and plans for potential construction problems.
-Ensure that building plans are according to code.
-Determine the structural integrity of a building.
-Recommend specific upgrades and changes to increase efficiency.
-Make changes to specific systems, such as lighting or heating, to improve safety.
-Assess cost-effectiveness of various options.
Mid-Senior level Landscape Architect who can head our Urban Planning, Landscape Design and Build team in Dubai, UAE.
Qualifications and Experience :
-An appropriate masters degree related to Landscape Architecture.
-Minimum 3-4 years’ post graduate experience in the Middle East
-Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Micosoft Office.
-A track record in delivering landscape planning for a range of projects.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-A driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable).
Build Bright Tech
3D ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZER Dubai
Work closely with the architectural and 3D design teams in the preparation of 3D visualization. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architects concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the architectural teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
• Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation..
• Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
• Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
• Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly.
• Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
• Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
• Efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling packages.
Interior Designer Dubai
we are interior company located in Sharjah, we are looking for a Interior Designer / 3D visualizer.. Candidates should be able to create concepts & drawings. Knowledge of 3D max, autocad & photoshop is a must.
Interested applicants may send their cv, salary negotiable
Revit Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for REVIT ARCHITECTURE DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Male/Female, below 40 years old
- Must have minimum of 4-5 years GCC experience in the same capacity or position
- With at least 3 years in Shop Drawing generation for high end architectural works (Ex: Façade & interior works)
- With Drafting of Architectural and Structural drawings in Revit Architectural/ Structural template as per the AutoCAD drawings provided by the respective consultants
- Should create faster, detailed and accurate shop drawing from Revit for façade, landscaping, rockwork modelling
- Familiar with drafting standards applicable to respective building services architectural Structural
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines for exchange of information and interfacing
- To understand the levels, detailing in the drawings and drafting it accordingly in the software
- To produce standard details for construction and installation as well as measurement and quantity take off from drawings
- Should update the skills, adapt to new versions of software