Project Manager Dubai
Over the course of the last seven decades WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors have become the world's leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. WATG offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG's projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
The Dubai location of Wimberly Interiors is hiring a Project Manager.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and coordination of the computer aided design documentation of a project during Schematic through Construction Document phases in conjunction with the Senior Interior Designer and the Project Coordinator. The Project Manager must demonstrate extensive technical interior architectural experience on a wide variety of projects through the construction administration phase. Project Manager will coordinate work assignments of a diverse project team as well as coordinate with clients, consultants and contractors as well as, mentor and train interns. The Project Manager overseas the interior process from proposal through construction administration on a project. Must have the ability to development and understand contractual liability as they relate to interior architecture/Owner project fee calculations.
10+ years experience in mid to large size interior architectural firm with projects including urban and resort hotels. A B.S. or B.A. in Interior Architecture is preferred. An architecture license is preferred.
Must have exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to organize many projects and deliverables in a timely manner.
Effectively manages consultants and other construction trades.
The ability to translate design concepts into building assembly.
This position must have leadership experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities while consistently achieving high standards and goals.
Proven experience in motivating and inspiring others is essential.
The ability to clearly and concisely present complex concepts and materials, both written and verbal to clients and co-workers.
A Moderate level of exposure to the Revit software.
A proficient level of knowledge regarding architectural production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction.
Proficient level of experience and ability in the use of AutoCad, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ability to travel, domestic and international
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Coordinates all activities related to construction administration including scheduling, shop drawings process, field observations, reports, change orders and pay requests
Assures effective coordination of the development and construction documentation phases of assigned projects
Assures project conforms to contractual agreement with client
Effectively coordinate project to ensure completion within allocated period of time
Maintains ongoing, positive client and consultant relationships
Assures that project needs are satisfied by effectively coordinating project team assignments to ensure efficient utilization of resources
Effectively coaches and mentors others
Implements processes to reduce risks and exposure in all areas of the project
Assures construction administration activities emphasize on efficiency, quality assurance and code compliance
Familiar with hotel design programs, operation standards and rules of thumb.Will perform other project and duties as assigned by the Manager.
ARCHITECT/CIVIL ENGINEER: Seeking an Architect or Civil Engineer with Minimum 5 years experience in the Gulf for Technical Office activities including planning support, preparation of procurement requests, detailing, preparation of method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, etc. in the field of construction for tower, commercial Buildings, & villas. Fully aware of the project specifications, drawings and contractual terms. „X Bachelor in Civil Engineering or architecture Excellent verbal and written English Able to review project documents, drawings & specifications, to collect the necessary data and produce coordinated shop drawings, method statements, material submittals. „X Very good knowledge of Ms Office (especially word and excel) & AutoCAD
Interior Designer Dubai
Creative in designing interior space.
• Full knowledge of producing full set of drawings in CAD alone with shop drawings & detailing
• Quantifying all the items in the drawings and floating it to the QS dept.
• Check the quality and progress at Site / Project and verifying with the design drawings.
• Monitor the progress at site according to program of work and update the program on timely manner.
• Good at free hand sketches and proposing proper detailing at site.
• preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
• on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
• feasibility studies of client requests
• analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
• allocating upcoming work to contractors
• site visits, assessments and projections for future work
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
Autocad Draftsman Dubai
1) Autocad 2D - should be fast
2) also work as admin
3) Cost Computation
4) Making Quotations
5) Calling and Follow-up of clients
6) CNC Programming
location: Al Qusais Dubai
Degree in Architecture
Minimum of 7 years work experience in UAE
Experience in a consultancy company is required
Can join immediately
Responsible for appraising the client’s brief Concept Design (good ability, or evidence of great potential), schematic design, detail design.
Plan and manage project until final completion
Revit Architecture Designer Dubai
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a specialist in Revit Architecture. You have a minimum of 1 year of experience working with Revit Architecture and you have very good skills in Autocad and SketchUp. You are able to create renderings, 3D views and presentation drawings. You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You can accurately prepare all aspects of the architectural model, presented to you in Autocad 2D and convert it to a 3D model. You possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 1 year of Revit experience
• Able to create renderings, 3D views and 3D presentation drawings
• Good Working knowledge of Autocad and SketchUp
• Ability to read and interpret architectural construction documents presented to you in autocad 2D
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a plus
• You can speak fluent English and you are a good communicator
Prisma Space Frame LLC
AutoCad Draftsman Dubai
Experienced AutoCAD Draughtsman with 3-years experience in Aluminium & Glass works with AutoCAD 3D for Steel Construction. Preferably on visit visa who can join immediately. Kindly mention your Expected Salary
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Multi National Company has a vacancy for a draughtsman / engineer to join the team responsible for the region: India, Middle East & Africa. This position is based in the Dubai Office.
- Draughting and design of various perimeter security related structures and components
- Draughting in 2D & 3D
- Involvement in costing and BOQ
- Degree or diploma in engineering / AutoCad draughting
- Previous experience on Solidworks will be advantageous