Head Of Design Dubai
Head of Design with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in the design and project management related to the high end furniture products and industry
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials, layout design and merchandising.
- Solid experience in dealing with international and local suppliers.
- Solid Project management skills
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients and professionals from different horizons
- Strong client focus and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to advice, convince
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus (written and spoken)
- Take the lead of our design projects in cooperation with the sales team or with outsourced designers and participate in the acquisition of those projects
- Make proposal to the management for the display styling and merchandising and monitor the implementation of the approved solutions and ideas.
- Follow up with the market design trends and ensure the optimal selection of products to be ordered for the showrooms or kept in the library and submit it to the management for validation prior to delivering the order request to the supply chain department.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing professionals, and do a proper follow up in close coordination with the sales team.
- Provide the appropriate information to update the project and suppliers database.
- Represent the companies in the international fairs, assist in ordering products and finding new sources of products
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head Of Design position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Red Events Services LLC
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management and Exhibition environment.
Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Should be an expert in Autocad, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Can work in tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of an expanding Events company.
Dubai Design Group
Architect-Interior Detailer Dubai
- Candidate must have at least 8-10 years experience and knowledge in joinery detailing
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, Knowledge of Sketchup, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written &oral
AutoCAD Technician Qatar
reparation of aluminum Shop Drawings (Elevation, plan, section and details) & service drawings by AutoCAD for any Aluminum, Glazing, Skylights, -curtain walls, all kind of aluminum doors & windows (slide & fix, hinged, bottom hung & top hung, tilt & turn, louver doors & windows, Automatic Sliding Door, pool ladders, hand rails, etc. all with thermal & non thermal break systems, cladding works as per - B.O.Q. and According with approved structural – calculation with all available Facilities planning 2. Make sure structural checks done for all necessary components of the product (i.e. glass, aluminum profiles and brackets, etc.). 3. Check architectural and structural drawings and ascertain/monitor that the shop drawings are drawn in accordance with architectural and structural- requirements. 4. Suggest design solutions according to architects conceptual details and requirements for the products. 5. Prepare drafting works, under the supervisor or Design Team Leader in coordinated manner (i.e. maintaining quality and productivity). 6. Directed requirements of specifications and standards for the nonstandard constructions 7. Directed the drawings within the given program 8. Directed design concept for the project as directed
ARCHITECT/CIVIL ENGINEER: Seeking an Architect or Civil Engineer with Minimum 5 years experience in the Gulf for Technical Office activities including planning support, preparation of procurement requests, detailing, preparation of method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, etc. in the field of construction for tower, commercial Buildings, & villas. Fully aware of the project specifications, drawings and contractual terms. „X Bachelor in Civil Engineering or architecture Excellent verbal and written English Able to review project documents, drawings & specifications, to collect the necessary data and produce coordinated shop drawings, method statements, material submittals. „X Very good knowledge of Ms Office (especially word and excel) & AutoCAD
We are looking for an experienced Draftsman to join our Dubai office.
Successful applicant must have:
at least 2 years experience in wood furniture industry, can join immediately
Interested applicants may submit their CV
We are looking for a right-brained Architect with minimum of three (3) years experience in working drawings, details and specifications, and visualizations.
• Proven working experience as an architect minimum of three (3) years
• Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
• Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (CAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp)
• UAE driving license is an advantage
• BS degree in Architecture
Project Manager – Dubai
Over the course of the last seven decades WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors have become the world's leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. WATG offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG's projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
The Dubai location of Wimberly Interiors is hiring a Project Manager.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and coordination of the computer aided design documentation of a project during Schematic through Construction Document phases in conjunction with the Senior Interior Designer and the Project Coordinator. The Project Manager must demonstrate extensive technical interior architectural experience on a wide variety of projects through the construction administration phase. Project Manager will coordinate work assignments of a diverse project team as well as coordinate with clients, consultants and contractors as well as, mentor and train interns. The Project Manager overseas the interior process from proposal through construction administration on a project. Must have the ability to development and understand contractual liability as they relate to interior architecture/Owner project fee calculations.
10+ years experience in mid to large size interior architectural firm with projects including urban and resort hotels. A B.S. or B.A. in Interior Architecture is preferred. An architecture license is preferred.
Must have exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to organize many projects and deliverables in a timely manner.
Effectively manages consultants and other construction trades.
The ability to translate design concepts into building assembly.
This position must have leadership experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities while consistently achieving high standards and goals.
Proven experience in motivating and inspiring others is essential.
The ability to clearly and concisely present complex concepts and materials, both written and verbal to clients and co-workers.
A Moderate level of exposure to the Revit software.
A proficient level of knowledge regarding architectural production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction.Proficient level of experience and ability in the use of AutoCad, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ability to travel, domestic and international