We are looking for an experienced Draftsman to join our Dubai office.
Successful applicant must have:
at least 2 years experience in wood furniture industry, can join immediately
Interested applicants may submit their CV
The Draftsman will be involved in developing detailed drawings of PV system components for construction & installation and assist engineering team with solar PV system design.
He/she will create and edit photovoltaic (PV) module layouts and other documentation necessary for bidding on projects and deploying systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
Create PV Plant layouts, Single Line Diagrams (SLD), and Detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD
(Optional) Create photo realistic 3D renderings and animation using 3Ds Max, Lumion, Sketchup, etc...
(Optional) Assist in Graphic designing using Photoshop, In Design, After Effects, Illustrator
Have high attention to detail and professional quality drafting skills
Effectively communicate with engineering and construction teams
Meet deadlines, manage and organize workload accordingly
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related fields
Good conceptualization skills. He/she should be able to read and interpret construction plans
Experience with 3D rendering software such as 3Ds Max, Lumion, Rhino, Sketchup, etc…
Preferably have experience with animation tools such as Autodesk Maya, Lightwave 3d, Premier Pro, Cinema 4D
Knowledge in graphic design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Indesign
Ideally have experience on a large scale renewable energy project
Proficient use of MS Office and other computer-based applications
Must possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team environment
Candidates with UAE experience will be preferred
AutoCad drafter Dubai
Looking for a smart and experienced AutoCAD Draftsmen/Designer who has worked on residential/interior/kitchen cabinets projects with excellent communication skills. He will be responsible in interracting and managing the clients in each stages of the project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
•Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering them assistance
•Coordinated & develop CAD drawings from input provided by the client.
•Handle new customer and obtain his/her information and fill up Customer Registration Form and update CRM throughout the course
•Monitor and follow up progress of each tasks and make sure it’s delivered within time frame
•Develop & prepare progress reports outlining the various phases of the projects from design to construction.
•Advises customers by providing information on products.
•Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
Qualifications and Skills:
•Minimum 2-3 years experience working with AutoCAD
•Excellent communication skills in English
•Candidates who knows speak in Arabic will be an added advantage
•Good Computer Skills - MS Word, MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
•Should be confident to talk and manage clients
•Ability to work under pressure
•Flexibility to work on various shifts
•Any Diploma/Bachelor degree
Civil Drafter Dubai
Description, Seeking a Civil Draftsman to coordinate projects from initial inception through design to completed construction. Drafter with excellent CAD experience and the ability to create Main Contractor drawings and maintain a drawing and documentation system. Experience: 2-5 years Job Description Deep knowledge of procedures, techniques and principles of CAD. „X Profound knowledge of basic ground rules of civil engineering and topography for various types of projects; such as, Towers, commercial buildings, villas, etc. „X Proficient with MS Office, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit and 3-D Max „X Ability to produce detailed civil drawings using computer-assisted drafting systems (CAD) or drafting machines. „X ability to Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts and be able to produce work shop drawings coordinated with all construction trades. Education „X Diploma Excellent verbal and written English
Interior Designer Dubai
Assist the Senior Interior Designer in designing such as choosing furniture designs,
fabrics, wallpapers, drapery designs and creating comfortable and functional
environments that represent client’s lifestyle, taste and budget
ï‚· Making Specification Sheets for every project (Furniture, Drapery, and Beddings)
ï‚· Preparing LPO for Suppliers of Fabrics ( Local Purchase Order)
ï‚· Customized presentations for Clients (Client Presentation)
ï‚· Maintain strong knowledge of features of existing and new product line
ï‚· Coordinate and work with the principal designers on developing overall design concepts
for each project
Interior designer Dubai
An interior design and luxury furniture company in UAE is looking for a Senior Architect/Interior Designer.
Preparing and leading on detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects
- Creating 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing tasks among several concurrent
Projects to meet deadlines is essential
- Promote Sales
- General management
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 6-8years of experience (2 years local)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D Max andPhotoshop, MS Office programs
• Experience and reliability with related codes and regulations
• Proficient in working drawings
• Furniture, finishing and upholstery specification experience
• Based in Dubai-UAE
Estimator and Sales Administration Officer with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree, ideally with Design or technical drawing background
- Minimum 5 years proven experience, in a similar role in FF&E
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools, and all MS Office applications
- Capability to read and analyze interior and technical designs.
- Solid knowledge of cost analysis and cost management in a product and project environment.
- High sense of precision, rigor and detail, with a strong orientation for quality and cost effectiveness
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, including time and priority management
- High level of pro-activity, efficiency and speed in execution in a multitask environment
- Strong team spirit and capability to collaborate
- Strong communication and interrelationship skills
- High sense of responsibility, initiative, problem solving attitude
- Capacity to listen and to understand the needs
- High sense of business ethics, confidentiality and loyalty
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Interacts with the sales team and clients, he/she understands the client’s requirements and product or project specifications
- Analyzes all data and information which can impact the cost and the price, analyzes technical data, designs and preliminary specifications
- Consult with the other departments, and with external vendors to discuss and formulate accurate estimates.
- Coordinates with manufacturers on inquiries, pricing and availability of materials and samples
- Prepares clients’ quotations and proposals including layouts and Bill of Quantities and delivers them to the sales department and senior management for further considerations and approval
- Prepares cost and expenditure statements during the duration of the project and provide recommendations to keep cost under control
- Adjust and optimize the terms and conditions of each project
- Follow up with the costing and pricing of projects in the case of tenders
- Prepares Project documents control, filing and archiving
- Prepares project list tracking and sales reports.
- Liaises with suppliers on latest finishes; maintains and updates accordingly the library of catalogs and samples
- Manages and follows-up with all activities related to sales administration, mainly:
- Follows-up with the sales department on the status of the offers and quotations, and adjusts prices accordingly and if needed
- Manages and updates the data management system and all sources of information related to costing and pricing
- Ensures the appropriate liaison between the sales department and the other department, with regard to matters related to costing, pricing, quotations
- Maintains, updates and distributes showroom floor price lists and price tags.
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Estimator and Sales Administration Officer position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Revit Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for REVIT ARCHITECTURE DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Male/Female, below 40 years old
- Must have minimum of 4-5 years GCC experience in the same capacity or position
- With at least 3 years in Shop Drawing generation for high end architectural works (Ex: Façade & interior works)
- With Drafting of Architectural and Structural drawings in Revit Architectural/ Structural template as per the AutoCAD drawings provided by the respective consultants
- Should create faster, detailed and accurate shop drawing from Revit for façade, landscaping, rockwork modelling
- Familiar with drafting standards applicable to respective building services architectural Structural
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines for exchange of information and interfacing
- To understand the levels, detailing in the drawings and drafting it accordingly in the software
- To produce standard details for construction and installation as well as measurement and quantity take off from drawings
- Should update the skills, adapt to new versions of software