AutoCAD Draftsman Dubai
- Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
- Checks plans.
- Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings (If required).
- Prepare assembly and detail drawings on the basis of the information and instruction provided.
- Makes necessary calculations for drawing development.
- Prepares and assists in drawing revisions are required.
- Prepares As-built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the Client/Consultant and assist in Project Close-Outs.
- Maintains knowledge of Company standards and incorporate these into engineering design.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Project Manager Interior Fitout Dubai
Projects Manager Dubai
Minimum 8-10 years’ project management experience in the interior fit out turnkey execution
UAE driving license holder
B-Arch or relevant degree holder
Experience in Ms project / Primavera
Competent in procurement planning, resource planning, payment scheduling and technical skill
Architectural Project Manager Dubai
The primary responsibility of the Architectural Project Manager includes independently coordinating the work of Project Architects, and the balance of a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire projects development. Establishes client relations, and is involved with the marketing, contractual, design and production meetings. Participates in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance. Conducts schematic design development and contract document work sessions at the project site in conjunction with Project Architect and other disciplines. Is responsible to coordinate workload through the entire project development to complete documents on schedule. Is responsible to track the financial aspects of the projects, and coordinate and adjust the work effort with the team to ensure that the work is completed within the parameters of the agreed to schedule. Works with the Business Manager and the Managing Principal for project reviews with corporate management on an as needed basis.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture. Registered Architect. 10+ years of experience. Must be able to lead a team on projects. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project). Excellent command of the English language.
Project architect Dubai
Daily duties mainly consist in providing Cad drawings - new designs and updating of existing drawings.
Only candidates with experience as draftsman within infrastractural project will be taken in consideration.
Location: Dubai (UAE)
• Technical Diploma
• Familiarity to work with CTB system
• Good knowledge of CAD 2D/3D
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience on the role is mandatory
• Experience on infrastructure projects (bridge & roads) is mandatory
• Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
• Preferably knowledge of Arabic language
• Able to work within a multicultural environment
• Able to work under stress conditions
• Good communication and organisational expertise
Please note that will only consider applications with CV attached.
You will be required to join the team working on a range of medium density residential and mixed use developments in what could be considered a role to the Project Architect. Its not essential to be a registered Architect to be considered for this position but you must be able to display a solid history of design development and documentation in the residential sector and be capable of taking a lead role within the team. You must also be proficient in Revit and have used this program in practice before.
This is a great company to join with an active social scene and good career prospects on offer. Theyre a well recognized name in the industry and would certainly be considered and employer of choice by many
Current opening: Follow-up Architect- Dubai
We are looking for a Follow-up Architect to join our architectural department, candidate must have:
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in engineering consultant company in UAE.
- Holds bachelor degree preferably in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of all the concerned government authorities (municipalities, civil defense, etc..) in UAE and knowledge in technical negotiations.
- Very good communication skills in Arabic and English. (clause if applicable: Arabic speaking is required but not essential)
- Good knowledge in applying to Dubai Municipality online website.
We are looking for a Drafter to work with our team of Architects and Engineers and convert designs into technical plans.
Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up production methods. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us build functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs