Drafter. With more than 10 years of experience. Language arabic, english, frensh and spanish.
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
A Surveying company in Dubai looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant/AutoCad Draftsman can join immediately.
• Basic Knowledge in AutoCad (Architectural)
• Organize meeting arrangement(appointment and schedule)
• Attend calls inquiries and concerns of client
• Organize employees record ( DTR, Sick leave, Annual Leave & OB)
• Maintains office supplies
• Monitor Petty Cash and Disbursement
• Prepares and Sending Invoice to clients
• Follow up Collection
• Provides written quotation
Graduate Architects Dubai
A++ Sustainable Architecture is seeking young talented Architects to join its international team in brand new Dubai office.
Good Salary and benefits will be offered (depending on experience)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum working experience one Year
- Good Knowledge in Interior Design/Architecture
- Professional in AutoCAD 2D Drafting
- Professional in Revit Drafting
- Good knowledge of 3d modelling and renderings
- Good Experience in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Good Experience in Adobe Package (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong in English (Reading, Writing, Communicating)
Interested candidate can apply with updated resume and portfolio (5MB max size) to the following email addresses:
We are looking for an Architect with the following requirements:
(1) should be Indian
(2) with minimum 3 years Gulf experience in architectural design
(3) can start immediately
We are looking for a young, confident and enthusiastic Structural Steel Tekla Draftsman for our group of companies. Should have Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering. Candidate must be a dedicated career oriented with skills in the field of Structural STEEL detailing, modeling, 3D etc. with expertise in Auto CAD, Tekla and StaadPro and having proficiency in the the English Language. Only Candidates with above mentioned qualification should apply
Currently looking for architect/ interior designer who is aware of the site management and is also able to lead on sales and generate leads.
Delivering on company growth by partnering with new clients
Delivering on sales targets.
Managing the communication and briefing with the clients and suppliers.
Managing the tender process with B2B clients.
Managing the project development from briefing to final delivery.
Manage project timelines.
Assist in the design and creative ideas when needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Experience in Marble and tiles in UAE is preferred
Interior design skills especially in measurements and briefing
Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skill
Negotiation and Analytical skills
Research and competitive intelligence skills
Tender processing and management
Interior designer Dubai
An interior design and luxury furniture company in UAE is looking for a Senior Architect/Interior Designer.
Preparing and leading on detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects
- Creating 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing tasks among several concurrent
Projects to meet deadlines is essential
- Promote Sales
- General management
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 6-8years of experience (2 years local)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D Max andPhotoshop, MS Office programs
• Experience and reliability with related codes and regulations
• Proficient in working drawings
• Furniture, finishing and upholstery specification experience
• Based in Dubai-UAE
3Ds MAX Visualiser/modeler Dubai
A 3ds max visualiser/modeler with interior design background is required for a company in Ajman.