Interior Designer Dubai
This firm is seeking a Graduate Interior Designer and who has experience with AutoCAD and SketchUp. This role will suit a recent local graduate who is willing to jump in when needed, whether it be design or documentation.
With a spare desk ready to go our client is able to start you on a contract basis immediately. Close to this could be your chance to enter the design industry.
Job description: Position: Interior Design / Architect
Location: Ministries Complex, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Candidates on visit visa are encouraged to apply.
Bachelor’s Degree or related discipline Minimum of 5 years relevant design experience in home country.
In-depth knowledge of interior design and finishes
Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning Able to develop and present design concepts AutoCAD proficiency required.Responsibilities:
Work with interior design team to develop design solutions research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development.
Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator Revit , Lumina or other design programs work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects.
Prepare and participate in client presentations
Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Interfaced with officers of the department to attain details of materials and equipments.
• Responsible for designing and preparing working plans, scale drawings and charts in detail.
• Also prepared electronic layouts scale drawings, charts, requirements of material and equipments provided by customers, departmental contacts and consultants through specifications and sketches.
• Responsible for controlling and renovated files that are received from departmental contacts and consultants.
• Done other basic calculations to determine strength of materials, layout of charts and other structural requirements.
• Responsible for performing other tasks.
You will be required to join the team working on a range of medium density residential and mixed use developments in what could be considered a role to the Project Architect. Its not essential to be a registered Architect to be considered for this position but you must be able to display a solid history of design development and documentation in the residential sector and be capable of taking a lead role within the team. You must also be proficient in Revit and have used this program in practice before.
This is a great company to join with an active social scene and good career prospects on offer. Theyre a well recognized name in the industry and would certainly be considered and employer of choice by many
Interior Designer Dubai
Our company is looking to hire an interior design engineer where the below qualifications are required:
1- Interiors & fit out experience not less than 3 years.
2- Fit out finishing details and shop drawing experience is a must.
3- 3D & AUTOCAD is a must.
4- Graduated ( CIVIL, Architect engineering or interior design) is a must.
5- Able to visit sites and follow up projects progress.
6- UAE driving license ( car is extra advantage).
The Draftsman will be involved in developing detailed drawings of PV system components for construction & installation and assist engineering team with solar PV system design.
He/she will create and edit photovoltaic (PV) module layouts and other documentation necessary for bidding on projects and deploying systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
Create PV Plant layouts, Single Line Diagrams (SLD), and Detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD
(Optional) Create photo realistic 3D renderings and animation using 3Ds Max, Lumion, Sketchup, etc...
(Optional) Assist in Graphic designing using Photoshop, In Design, After Effects, Illustrator
Have high attention to detail and professional quality drafting skills
Effectively communicate with engineering and construction teams
Meet deadlines, manage and organize workload accordingly
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related fields
Good conceptualization skills. He/she should be able to read and interpret construction plans
Experience with 3D rendering software such as 3Ds Max, Lumion, Rhino, Sketchup, etc…
Preferably have experience with animation tools such as Autodesk Maya, Lightwave 3d, Premier Pro, Cinema 4D
Knowledge in graphic design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Indesign
Ideally have experience on a large scale renewable energy project
Proficient use of MS Office and other computer-based applications
Must possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team environment
Candidates with UAE experience will be preferred
Dubai Design Group
Architect Interior Detailer and Visualizer Dubai
- Candidate must have several years of experience and very good knowledge of 3D Visualization using Sketchup and Vray (NO 3D Max please)
- Must have the knowledge creating 3D Walkthroughs
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written & oral, salary negotiable ny employer
Interior designer Dubai
vector projects india
Our dynamic interior design and fit-out company is looking for an interior designer to join our expert team! The candidate will have an opportunity to serve our reputed clientele in commercial environment projects.
The ideal candidate should have strong work ethics and passion for design.
• Design concept and space planning of commercial environments including modular office furniture
• .Attending client meeting and discussing about the design and furniture layout.
• Inspecting and surveying site to ensure the plans are technically feasible.
• Providing rough sketches and preparing mood boards.
• Submission of drawings to relevant authorities including civil defense.
• Choosing the most appropriate materials for the design in line with budget.
• Advising the clients on progress of work at site and providing them with suitable samples of paints, fabrics etc to be used as per their color scheme.
• Preparing Project Progress reports and Analysis for review
• Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, owners, contractors, and consultants.
Efficient knowledge in following software:
• 3D Max
• MS Office
Color Balancing skills, Knowledge of fabrics, styles and trends, Sense of creativity, Excellent communication skills, Good Client servicing skills and Good Problem solving skills
Experience – 2-4 years
Salary – 8-10K AED per month