Dubai Design Group
Architect-Interior Detailer Dubai
- Candidate must have at least 8-10 years experience and knowledge in joinery detailing
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, Knowledge of Sketchup, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written &oral
Looking for a Draftsman - Daily duties mainly consist in providing Cad drawings - new designs and updating of existing drawings.
Only candidates with experience as draftsman within infrastructural project will be taken in consideration.
Location: Dubai (UAE)
• Technical Diploma
• Familiarity to work with CTB system
• Good knowledge of CAD 2D/3D
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience on the role is mandatory
• Experience on infrastructure projects (bridge & roads) is mandatory
• Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
• Preferably knowledge of Arabic language
• Able to work within a multicultural environment
• Able to work under stress conditions
• Good communication and organisational expertise
Please note that will only consider applications with CV attached.
2) SITE ENGINEER:
We are looking for civil engineers with solid competence and preferably with 5 years of construction experience in all the related engineering activities on site.
• Basic requirements:
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Good command of English language (both written and spoken)
• Preferably with work experience in Middle East countries
• Experience within infrastructure projects
• Well organized, results driven, excellent networking and communication skills, dynamic working style
• Able to work autonomously
Please attach your cv to your application.
Job description: DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation from the earliest stages right through to completion.
Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
Compile project specifications
Keep within budgets and timelines
Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
Follow architectural trends and advancements
Proven working experience as an architect in Dubai Free zone projects
Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
Visual awareness and an eye for detail
Communication and project management skills
BS degree in Architecture
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer-We are looking for a Dynamic & enthusiastic young Sales-engineer, you will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities. Capable as a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs, Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator or other design programs, maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers Increase the effectiveness and efficiency as well as coordination and communication between functions
Senior Architect Dubai
Provide extensive support to the team during design development process right from the project inception.
Coordinate with Project Architect for marketing and development of various presentations and data process.
Manage the team of architects to coordinate the various drawings required for tender.
Responsible in monitoring approvals from designated authorities.
Provide full coordination with the Structural & MEP consultants to suit architectural design.
Provide technical expertise in coordination with the specialist sub-consultants for various aspects.
Prepare construction drawings and details for final submission to contractors.
Project Representative Dubai
A Spain based architecture and engineering studio is seeking an architect with excellent knowledge of English to work on interesting projects in Dubai. The ideal candidate should have worked in any other studio in the past and will have experience in the field. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Candidate will establish contact with the different studios in Dubai, representing our firm to work on different projects.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you think you fit the criteria please send us your CV today.
Project Architect Dubai
This firm currently seeks to appoint a skilled and passionate Project Architect who thrives in a highly proactive and creative environment. You will engage in projects from concept design through to project delivery. Your role will encompass design, documentation, contract administration, quality control and project management. You will have a high level of liaison with clients and consultants to ensure positive outcomes for all parties on each project. You will run projects in the area of $20mil - $50mil in value, within the multi-residential, commercial & hotel fields; experience in these areas would be highly regarded. To be considered for this role, you must have upwards of 6 years experience and proven industry ties in the market.
Interior designer Dubai
An interior design and luxury furniture company in UAE is looking for a Senior Architect/Interior Designer.
Preparing and leading on detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects
- Creating 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing tasks among several concurrent
Projects to meet deadlines is essential
- Promote Sales
- General management
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 6-8years of experience (2 years local)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D Max andPhotoshop, MS Office programs
• Experience and reliability with related codes and regulations
• Proficient in working drawings
• Furniture, finishing and upholstery specification experience
• Based in Dubai-UAE