Interior Designer Dubai
we are interior company located in Sharjah, we are looking for a Interior Designer / 3D visualizer.. Candidates should be able to create concepts & drawings. Knowledge of 3D max, autocad & photoshop is a must.
Interested applicants may send their cv, salary negotiable
Dubai Design Group
Architect Interior Detailer and Visualizer Dubai
- Candidate must have several years of experience and very good knowledge of 3D Visualization using Sketchup and Vray (NO 3D Max please)
- Must have the knowledge creating 3D Walkthroughs
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written & oral, salary negotiable ny employer
CAD Operators Dubai
You will be required to join the team working on a range of medium density residential and mixed use developments in what could be considered a role to the Project Architect. Its not essential to be a registered Architect to be considered for this position but you must be able to display a solid history of design development and documentation in the residential sector and be capable of taking a lead role within the team. You must also be proficient in Revit and have used this program in practice before.
This is a great company to join with an active social scene and good career prospects on offer. Theyre a well recognized name in the industry and would certainly be considered and employer of choice by many
Takween Engineering Consultants
A well-established Consultant Company is looking for Experienced Architectural Draftsman, with good knowledge of handling multiple projects shop drawings.
Salary - As per Experience and Knowledge.
With 3 years’ experience required
Only Experienced candidate send your CV
The Draftsman will be involved in developing detailed drawings of PV system components for construction & installation and assist engineering team with solar PV system design.
He/she will create and edit photovoltaic (PV) module layouts and other documentation necessary for bidding on projects and deploying systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
Create PV Plant layouts, Single Line Diagrams (SLD), and Detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD
(Optional) Create photo realistic 3D renderings and animation using 3Ds Max, Lumion, Sketchup, etc...
(Optional) Assist in Graphic designing using Photoshop, In Design, After Effects, Illustrator
Have high attention to detail and professional quality drafting skills
Effectively communicate with engineering and construction teams
Meet deadlines, manage and organize workload accordingly
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related fields
Good conceptualization skills. He/she should be able to read and interpret construction plans
Experience with 3D rendering software such as 3Ds Max, Lumion, Rhino, Sketchup, etc…
Preferably have experience with animation tools such as Autodesk Maya, Lightwave 3d, Premier Pro, Cinema 4D
Knowledge in graphic design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Indesign
Ideally have experience on a large scale renewable energy project
Proficient use of MS Office and other computer-based applications
Must possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team environment
Candidates with UAE experience will be preferred
Job description: Architect
An interior design company in Dubai is looking for Architect.
The candidate should be Graduate in Architecture with 3 year UAE Experience or 5 years out of UAE Experience in similar line.
With very good command over Auto cad, V ray and 3D Max.
With 3D visualizing experience preferred.
Revit MEP Drafter
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a Revit MEP Designer/Drafter. You have a minimum of 4 years of MEP drafting experience. You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in MEP drafting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Revit MEP
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Autocad for MEP engineering projects
• Working knowledge of electricity and MEP-systems
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret architectural construction documents presented to you in autocad 2D
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a plus
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues
• You can speak fluent English and you are a good communicator